Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my end of a trade in from him yesterday, all the agreed-upon sticks plus a couple extras, all in great condition. Thanks again Dan, I'd trade with you whenever!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Got my Ccom brackets winning from this generous BOTL!! 9 impressive sticks!!! If ya trade or do any kind of transaction with Rick, you will always come out on top some how! Dont hesitate fellas.

Thanks Rick!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Just got my end of a trade that Alien and I worked out. As usual, you can't trust guy's around here to stick to their word, no no. So this package arrives and I was expecting a half dozen or so Oliva Series V's, and a dozen Cain Maduro's that we agreed on. In addition to those sticks what do I find? Only two forum blends, one of each wrapper AND a Cain Daytona (haven't tried one yet) as well as a Camacho Pre-Embargo, and an AB Tempus and just for good measure he threw in a Particulares, which is another one I haven't tried yet.
    So as you can all see Alien is someone to leave alone in all trades, I'll bite the bullet, take one for the team and trade with Tony anytime he wants !!! LMAO.
    I doubt it has to be mentioned after reciting the list of sticks he sent me but Alienmisprint is an awesome trader and certainly a stand up guy.
    MMMMM, Forum Blends. Man I would do just about anything to get my hands on more of these things, I loved them more then 90% of the sticks out there right now. THANK YOU TONY !!!!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    This great BOTL has been forwarding my packages for a while. I came back last night to find a package waiting for me. Got my order which was a new humidifier, new hyrgrometer, 3 Camacho Corojo LTD (I gave 2 to Hayblet as compensation for forwarding my shipment), 5 San Lotano Maduro, and a Xikar Executive (yay, finally a working torch lighter).

Then, I noticed a bunch of extras. Gurkha Grand Age, Gurkha Spec Ops, 3 Pinar Del Rio BOTL forum blend, Liga Privada T52, and 2 La Gloria Cubana N! I'll be going after this BOTL and a few others when I can afford it.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got my end of the trade from pheebs...great BOTL to deal with! thanks again!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    wwhwang:
    This great BOTL has been forwarding my packages for a while. I came back last night to find a package waiting for me. Got my order which was a new humidifier, new hyrgrometer, 3 Camacho Corojo LTD (I gave 2 to Hayblet as compensation for forwarding my shipment), 5 San Lotano Maduro, and a Xikar Executive (yay, finally a working torch lighter).

Then, I noticed a bunch of extras. Gurkha Grand Age, Gurkha Spec Ops, 3 Pinar Del Rio BOTL forum blend, Liga Privada T52, and 2 La Gloria Cubana N! I'll be going after this BOTL and a few others when I can afford it.

Nice, way to go Hayblet.
  • GHausGHaus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    Went down to Oklahoma for the weekend to visit family and a wedding shower for my fiance and I. We had a great time and got some very nice things, but my favorite item of the weekend came when we arrived home and checked our mailbox. Inside was a nice little package from Oz with a couple 5 vegas and some other good ones. Thanks again Oz for making my weekend complete!
    And yes I am taking the leap, so i'll be putting a little contest together soon.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I will not go into specifics as Letsgowithitbob doesnt need that kind of intro (and at his request).....But I will say that I won his contest for the birth of his child and that man DID NOT disappoint with what he sent me. This guy is the freakin man......get with this guy now!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    GHaus:
    Went down to Oklahoma for the weekend to visit family and a wedding shower for my fiance and I. We had a great time and got some very nice things, but my favorite item of the weekend came when we arrived home and checked our mailbox. Inside was a nice little package from Oz with a couple 5 vegas and some other good ones. Thanks again Oz for making my weekend complete!
    And yes I am taking the leap, so i'll be putting a little contest together soon.

Rockin ! Enjoy!
    Just got my winning from both these BOTLs!!! Love winning contests that I did soo crappy on...lol.

Thanks a bunch fellas!!!

1st 5 cigars from Skweekz and the rest from Vulchor. image
    Niccccceeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Shawns on a roll!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my half of the trade with clearlysuspect was suppose to be a straight trade 5 A. Fernandez Salomons for my 5 sticks but this brother sent 7 plus a Cu-Avana Intenso and a Nica Libre 1990. I am looking forward to trying these. I am a bit worried tho that I might not be man enough for the Intenso

I would trade with Philip any time, he is Top shelf all the way....thanks brother
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my movie triva winning from this botl today. Diesel unlimited, 5 vegas cask strength, 5 vegas limitada, MOW, & MOW Ruination. Thanks Kris.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    And smoke 'em is a stand up guy if you forgive the fact he is a Braves Fan. He sent me a nice Movie Trivia Package which included a Man-O-War Virtue, Alec Bradley Tempus, Cain Maduro, CAO La Traviata Divino, and the always favorite 5 Vegas Triple A. Thanks.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    I just did some trades with these guys and they totally trade/bombed me. AJ sent me 3 extra Gurkha Centurion and 415 hit me with an Opus X!!! Yet another new mailbox will be needed! Sold BOTLs!!! Thanks guys!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    SO I go to the Mailbox yesterday and there is this Mysterious box that sais BOOM on it...... wasnt sure where it came from untill I opened the smoldering Box inside a Box.... LOL
    There were 2 Sticks inside... on was a Beautiful Tatuaje Cojonu 2006 I love these.. with a note saying i saw you thought these were over priced... LOL
    then the other stick is a Massiive double corona sizeish Personaly hand rolled Cigar with an african wrapper Tip dipped in Rum by Emilio Perez Little Havana,,,,,,,, This dude looks very tasty! SInce I havent had a Drink in almost 12 years Im not sure how this will set with me but I love the smell of it Nothing overwhelming just very Smooth and aluring! Im going to let it rest for a couple weeks before i takle that bad Boy!
    Thanks Rich!
    Okay, BOTL had some nice looking sticks on display, in What You Get Today. I pm'd him not to ask him for what he got that day. But to ask how I could get some. He replied back with an address and a suggestion. A split, didn't know what to think at first. I'm just being honest, but since he offered. I said why not. Told him I didn't know how we would go about doing this. Let's just say he gave me options, which he didn't have to do. Long story short, I took care of my end within day. And now I have some nice WMD's and MOAB's like him. Top it off, even though this was a split. He sent a Opus X along with it. Sum it all up. HE got the cigars for me + shipped them + added super premium cigar with it = a true BOTL and a happy me. Thanks 415, I owe you one........
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just got my mooch from this brotha, very nice, looking forwrd to trying the castle hall and the perdomo which has been aging since 10/2009 btw, the maxx is one of my fav sticks!!! thanks again bro Photobucket
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I just got bombed by poker slob! 5 great sticks

1. Graycliff 2010 limited edition
    2.pinar del rio oscuro
    3. park ave
    4. monticristo
    5. rp decade torp
    Thanks buddy! And we def gotta get together when i come out to Denver next week!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Joz3r does it again. Got my MAW package of 3 JDN Dark Corojo's (sweet lord they look good!) and he goes and throughs in 3 extras! Thanks Joe, one of the JDN's are about to get set on fire tomorrow.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This brother sent me a perfect PIF package today. Oliva O, LHC Oscuro, 5 Vegas Classic, and a 5 vegas Limitada 09......... damn nice of you buddy!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Don't know if this person was brought up yet... But a pretty stand up guy, some controversy but nothing crazy...

Jesus
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Did a trade with SmokySuit, what an awesome BOTL! He sent me the sticks we worked out...plus a few great extras, all packed well w/humicare pillows. Couldn't ask for an easier trade...thanks Smoky!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    First pkg of 2 being forward shipped by kingjk729 arrived today, very quickly, safe & sound...thnx brother!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Lasabar:
    Don't know if this person was brought up yet... But a pretty stand up guy, some controversy but nothing crazy...

Jesus
    Hey lasabar....controversy from me? or something else,
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Just got my end of a trade with Dan, and I'm really happy with it. I got 5 LHC OFs that we agreed upon and he threw in 2 extras, one DPG CC (a favorite of mine) and one unbanded mystery stick. Looks and smells awesome. Everything was packaged perfectly and came with a humipillow. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Definitely a stand up BOTL.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    MTucelli and I arranged a trade for a 5er of some A. Fernandez salomons. These sticks didn't fit my taste so I was letting them go for anything. All he promised was 1 Ave Maria and a mixture of cigars that wouldn't disappoint. I think this man has been listening to some live broadcast sent directly from my humidor because he sent the Ave Maria, which I've been dying to try, plus my 2 favorite Nubs (I love Nubs), plus a barberpoled LHC I've never seen before, and a specially rolled cigar from his local shop. I'll do a blind trade with this man any day!
    Rick just bombed me again! One week after getting my package for the NCAA tourney winnings, he thought it was a good idea to do it again, funny lil fella!!! Just a crazy BOTL IMO. Thanks a ton Rick, I really appreciate the gift and cigars!! Pics going up in another thread!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    clearlysuspect:
    MTucelli and I arranged a trade for a 5er of some A. Fernandez salomons. These sticks didn't fit my taste so I was letting them go for anything. All he promised was 1 Ave Maria and a mixture of cigars that wouldn't disappoint. I think this man has been listening to some live broadcast sent directly from my humidor because he sent the Ave Maria, which I've been dying to try, plus my 2 favorite Nubs (I love Nubs), plus a barberpoled LHC I've never seen before, and a specially rolled cigar from his local shop. I'll do a blind trade with this man any day!
    Oh, I knew I forgot something. He also sent me a pretty sweet looking double blade cutter with this package as well. It's all transparent. I was about due for another one of these cutters so definately a huge plus for MTucelli.