Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Diamondog:
    First pkg of 2 being forward shipped by kingjk729 arrived today, very quickly, safe & sound...thnx brother!

No problem Steve anytime your in need just hit me up with a PM and I'll take care of ya .
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    A bit late, but he hit me with some Warlords while I was on vacation. Three years on them, to boot!
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    Just got bomb from Ross Davey. Just want to thank you for the sticks. You really been helping me out this year with all the bombs. With me not working yet and your bombs and the thing that lilwing88 did for me makes me to still smoke cigars in my ruff time. By the way guys my little Oliver is almost 1 year old, just cant believe how fast it goes by. He is saying dada and walking all over the place now.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I just want to take a moment to say how great Ken Light is. What a true BOTL! Not only did he help out on my 1st trade but he came through in style. There was a DD last week that I wasn't able to get due to my work schedule. He shot me a tell and explained that he had some and was looking to help a brother out.

I was shocked to see that USPS had delivered today. My Jaw dropped when I opened the package. There inside was x 5 La Cuna Bin #85 Solomon, La Cuna Bin #85 Torpedo, Gurkha Park Avenue, Cigar.com Sun Grown Corona, and a Diesel Unholy Cocktail. Thanks again Ken.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    RampMonkey is a solid BOTL as well! Got a nice package from our trade yesterday including some of my favorites in smaller vitolas so I can sneak a smoke out on the porch a little easier and a Bahia Maduro which I've been wanting to try for a long time!

And by the way, that Torpedo might have the La Cuna band, but its not the La Cuna blend. It was something AJ made for Alex Svenson a couple years ago that I got through an e-mail offer. Should be considerably different from the Bin #85, but then all palettes are different...
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Ironmick63:
    Just got bomb from Ross Davey. Just want to thank you for the sticks. You really been helping me out this year with all the bombs. With me not working yet and your bombs and the thing that lilwing88 did for me makes me to still smoke cigars in my ruff time. By the way guys my little Oliver is almost 1 year old, just cant believe how fast it goes by. He is saying dada and walking all over the place now.
    No worries man. Thats cool about your son. My 1st is on his way middle of Aug.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    just got my smokes for the humi deal from lcpleel, a cain daytona, an fuente fuente opux x, a partagas benji, a af gran reserva torp. with cedar wrap and red cloth band on foot? not sure the exact name? and a partagas 150, great looking smelling sticks, my camera id doa or id post up a picture, awesome
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    GOT HIT IN A DRIVE BY!!!!
    Mike hit hard with some smokes that I've had my eye on for awhile. Unprovoked and in gangster fashion.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got my winnings from Rossdavey as a result of his kid's birthday contest. La Gloria Cubana Series N, CAO Gold Maduro, Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur 1066, then two sticks I'm very unfamiliar with. Those two are Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur Limited Edition and a Cugine Social Club stickfrom Arganese. Thanks a lot, Ross! And congrats again on the baby.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    stephen_hannibal:
    Mike hit hard with some smokes that I've had my eye on for awhile. Unprovoked and in gangster fashion.

What is that LHC barber pole??
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    stephen_hannibal:

Send me your address and I will show you!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Once again, this guy is out of control. He just hit me with:

2 Skull and Bones
    2 La Palinas
    Davidoff Maduro (had wanted to try this one)
    Ilusione Singulare

Thanks again, bro!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    stephen_hannibal:

Hot damn why is everyone trying to bomb me?? I didn't do anything!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    stephen_hannibal:

Hot damn why is everyone trying to bomb me?? I didn't do anything!
    Your mouth says one thing yet you are doing something completly different. Your jedi mind tricks don't work on me.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I also got hit with a drive by. This is what happens when you open your mouth and say that you like a certain stick.
    Salt Lake City-20110419-00010
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I got my winnings from the movie trivia game from Kas. Take a look, I think I will have a great weekend!
    Salt Lake City-20110419-00011
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    I received my end of a trade from Long Ashes today. His package arrived fast and was perfectly packed for my cigar enjoyment. I am excited to see a Gurkha Ninja, which I have been wanting to try for quite some time, and also an Ugly Duckling, which is a house blend from Ohio (jealous Ozzie?) that looks sick as hell. I hope he enjoys my selection as well, which he should receive tomorrow. I recommend that this brother be put on the good traders list ASAP, so that others can have some interaction with him as well. Besides, like his motto says"we smoke the sh it, so you don't have to" we all owe him a debt of gratitude.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    got hit with a drive by also.
    Photobucket
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Wow this guy is nuts! Hit me in a coordinated 2 prong attack that sent a mushroom cloud into the sky and left me homeless. One of them I knew, the other was a sneak attack from CCOM. First box was labeled Happy Bday and included an awesome German Beer Mug that I can't wait to break in and 3 juicy premiums! A Gurkha Crest, Bolivar Maduro and a Camacho Corojo 10th anny! 2nd box contained the MOW Tin Sampler, this crazy guy thought he needed to pay some dues to the DMV guys and he demolished me! The sticks are my favs and the tin is epic! Rick is an awesome guy, he may be new but he is one of us on steroids...haha Anytime you have the chance to BOMB him do it or trade with him do it! I can't thank you enough brother!
    image.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    RCY is a true BOTL. Myself and another member got taken out with one sniper shot. I can't go into details, as I'm sworn to secrecy, but trust me.... RCY is the real mothereffin deal.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    lilwing88:
    RCY is a true BOTL. Myself and another member got taken out with one sniper shot. I can't go into details, as I'm sworn to secrecy, but trust me.... RCY is the real mothereffin deal.

Marty, thank you and the other BOTL in here.

ENFIDL, the guys here are still on me for what you and JSnake and some of the other BOTL's in this forum did. Enjoy your B-Day.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my end of a trade I made with millennium115. This was a blind trade on both our parts and he nailed it. I received a LHC, RP ITC 10th, Sungrown label, Bahia Blue, Morro Castle and 2 none banded sticks which one is called Original Cuban and I am not sure what the other is. They all look tasty

Stavros is Top shelf in my book and I would do a blind trade with him any day!!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I too am a victim of a drive-by as if winning 100 cigars doesn't have me overstocked to the gills, I get 6 more and a new cutter from this guy! An awesome gift brother, but now I have your address.....
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just got Tony Yan's part of a trade. Everything go here safely and they look delicious! Unfortunately, life's been a bit busy lately. Don't worry, Tony. There will be quite a few extras for your patience.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Got hit by RCY

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    the cup is fukin sick!!!! lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I'll post a picture of the bottom. Its flippen nice...
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    Thanks man! I got your sticks as well and I definitely recommend Poker Slob (does he need recommending at this point?). He threw in two extra cigars which was a huge surprise. Thanks again!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Got a nice lil package from Glen "The Sniper" himself. Just cause he makes more money now, he decided to share it with us!! Thanks man!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    lcpleel:
    Got hit by RCY

That is freaking awesome Issac!!! I knew somthing what heading your way through some PMs with Rick! The guy is crazy man!!! Thats the TOA right there!!!! Just freakin sweet!!! Way too generous Rick!