Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    zeebra:
    Got a nice lil package from Glen "The Sniper" himself. Just cause he makes more money now, he decided to share it with us!! Thanks man!!!
    I just received my package from Glen (Sniper) as well - a nice assortment of cigars that I can't wait to try! Thanks, Glen!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Unthought_Known:
    zeebra:
    Got a nice lil package from Glen "The Sniper" himself. Just cause he makes more money now, he decided to share it with us!! Thanks man!!!
    I just received my package from Glen (Sniper) as well - a nice assortment of cigars that I can't wait to try! Thanks, Glen!
    Me too!! Thanks glen!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Alex Williams:
    Unthought_Known:
    zeebra:
    Me too!! Thanks glen!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I too just received my package from the Sniper! Same cigars as pictured above. Thanks Sniper, a great BOTL, but that goes without saying!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447

Sniper sent a big one.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    lcpleel:

Sniper sent a big one.

Nice hit Sniper and to very good BOTL, interesting selection.....
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    serious hit by Bandyt. as you know, this means warPhotobucket
    415:
    serious hit by Bandyt. as you know, this means warPhotobucket

Wow, you let him hit first. Nice missle launched Bandyt09. Guess you had to get someone, lol. 415, I think he thinks your done. I'm just saying..........
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    This fellow botl blew my box away!!!! We completed a blind trade, and my man included more sticks, handrolled cigars and a translucent cutter. The box was well packaged, the cigars came in 2 separate bags, well taped, wrapped with bubble wrap and included a humi pack in each bag. Mike took very good care of the cigars!!! It tells alot about a man that loves his cigars .This will be my first time ever smoking a hand rolled cigar, that Mike gets from a local B & M that he visits. I thank you Mike for all the sticks Mike will def be a brotha who I will trade with for a long time.... Photobucket
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451

Robbyras blew me away with this awesome selection of premiums!!! Great BOTL!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Glen got me with some winnings from his thread, dude tore me up! Oliva Master Blends 3, DPG Cuban Classic, Padilla Serie 68, LFD Double Ligero and a Berger and Argenti stick! Gotta give a huge thanks to ya brother, I wasn't even the first person to guess anything from the Opus line up and this guy still sent me stuff. Thanks Glen!
    Rylon came up and we herf'ed on Sat. Knowing he knew my bday was approaching and knowing his is I came prepared and good thing I did. Dude hit me hard with a very nice bday package! A freaking Camacho PE, Camacho Corojo Ltd, My Father Le Bijou 1922, 5 Vegas Classic, CCOM Brazilian Label and Cain Daytona! The Daytona didn't last long as we both smoked one, great sticks from an even better BORK! Thanks again brother!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Wow..havent seen my name butchered like that in awhile. Its actually Royln, but thats cool..just wanted to put that out there. The herf was this bork was great on Saturday..in the bday package ENFIDL gave to me was: CCOM SunGrown Label, MOW Ruination, Gran Habano Vintage 2002, Cain, Pinar Del Rio Oscuro...awesome sticks. Thanks again brother.
    Royln, rylon tomato, tomatoe...lol enjoy brother! Let me know about next weekend
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    millennium115:
    This will be my first time ever smoking a hand rolled cigar,
    if you have smoked any cigar on cigar.com that isnt in the section "machine rolled" you have smoked a hand rolled cigar
    i meant a hand rolled cigar from a local b & m in cali. a cigar shop owned by a cuban family, that roll fresh cigars on a daily basis. its gonna be delish!!!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I got my "winnings" from the illustrious snipers game. What a great botl. Packaged wonderfully, Thanks Glen.

Photobucket
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I also recieved my package from Robbyras today, from his movie pass challenge. Definitely went above and beyond. Thanks Robby, packaged great, and a bunch of great sticks in there.

Photobucket
    received a wonderful sampler from this fellow botl for a movie trivia winnings.....thanks brotha!! will enjoy them with my father this weekend!!! Photobucket
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    So lilwing88 came over about a hour to give me some cigars and I said thanks but you did enough for me already and he said there not from me. I didn't know what was going Marty told me that the cigars where from RCY. I was shock!! I ask lilwing88 for his address and he said he didn't know it. So a very big thank you to RCY. I don't know what I did but thanks.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Received a HUGE pkg today from Bandyt09, hitting me with my top 3 to try and many more, including some 2 year old AB Tempus, some MOW Puros and Cu-avana Intenso Punisher....Look out Bandyt09, you're gonna get hurt for that!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Diamondog:
    Received a HUGE pkg today from Bandyt09, hitting me with my top 3 to try and many more, including some 2 year AB Tempus, some MOW Puros and Cuavan Intenso Punisher....Look out Bandyt09, you're gonna get hurt for that!
    Steve, I noticed that you go through a lot of the AB Tempus and wondered if you had any last long enough to have age on them so I sent those along just in case. Just a little appreciation for what you do around here and the continuous effort that goes into running and maintaining the Cigar Lottery.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    bandyt09:
    Just a little appreciation for what you do around here and the continuous effort that goes into running and maintaining the Cigar Lottery & Daily Hottie thread.
    Edited that for you, Great Hit Todd!
    nikostewart:
    bandyt09:
    Just a little appreciation for what you do around here and the continuous effort that goes into running and maintaining the Cigar Lottery & Daily Hottie thread.
    Edited that for you, Great Hit Todd!

+1 Very nice hit Todd.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    Received a HUGE pkg today from Bandyt09, hitting me with my top 3 to try and many more, including some 2 year AB Tempus, some MOW Puros and Cuavan Intenso Punisher....Look out Bandyt09, you're gonna get hurt for that!
    Steve, I noticed that you go through a lot of the AB Tempus and wondered if you had any last long enough to have age on them so I sent those along just in case. Just a little appreciation for what you do around here and the continuous effort that goes into running and maintaining the Cigar Lottery.
    Too generous of you and now I'll have to teach you a lesson lol...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Diamondog:
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    Too generous of you and now I'll have to teach you a lesson lol...
    Umm, no lesson needed, I've seen what you can do LOL. I am actually just happy that I could do it.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Several days ago I got my movie winnings from Ken Light:

KenLight

I cannot wait to fire up that puro and lotano! Thanks for the generous package Ken!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Let it never be argued as to the integrity of one "Bigharpoon" He most surely delivered on his movie trivia prize delivery. A rare collection of soon-to-be ash. Thank you sir.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Got packages for the troops from james40, dwayne3307, and DSWarmack which makes them all great BOTL in my book.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    bigharpoon:
    Several days ago I got my movie winnings from Ken Light:

KenLight

I cannot wait to fire up that puro and lotano! Thanks for the generous package Ken!
    That's an epic-looking pic. They didn't look nearly that good when I packed 'em up. ;)
    So this ridiculous BORK says he's not bombing me only sending me a MOW Puro and a few others so it won't be lonely because when we herfed we were talking MOW and it came up that I didn't have any. Well this guy hits me with the Puro Authentico, Casa Magna Colorado, Diesel UC Corona and a 5 Vegas 'AAA'. I gotta give you a huge thanks but must warn you to be ready. I know your others sticks are now lonely and need some new company :) Thanks again brother!