Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    jsnake:
    Got packages for the troops from james40, dwayne3307, and DSWarmack which makes them all great BOTL in my book.
    glad you got it in time, can't wait to see the pics
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Just trying to help out a fellow botl....enjoy my friend!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    yeah... Rick hooked me up... check out these beauties he sent over for my Movie pass winnings...

Photobucket

the Who's Who of my want list... Thanks again brother!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    So...Wayne and I had agreed to a little trade. He received my 5-pack safely and sent out his part of the trade. As usual, Wayne disregarded all normal protocols and sent me this:

From Packages

#1: Thank you, Wayne. #2: Watch yourself. You can dodge the draft by moving to Canada, but you can't dodge my return fire.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got my end of a trade for 4 centurians from AJGARLETT.........but he decided to be a punk and shoot me 6 of them, along with a cuba libre one, a padilla 32, and a carlos torano exodus 1959! awesome guy
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    sightunseen:
    So...Wayne and I had agreed to a little trade. He received my 5-pack safely and sent out his part of the trade. As usual, Wayne disregarded all normal protocols and sent me this:

From Packages

#1: Thank you, Wayne. #2: Watch yourself. You can dodge the draft by moving to Canada, but you can't dodge my return fire.
    Isn't Wayne prior military? And didn't we stop drafting along time ago? Either way nice hit.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    All of these fine Bork's sent me out packages from the BOTL Biggest Loser contest except for ICP who sent a movie winnings pack I think from a while back .......... Just wanted to say that to all of these great Bork's who cased serious damages to my neighborhood .... There are pics of the devastation caused by these reckless individuals on the BOTL Biggest Loser page, but I just felt the need to say Thanks in the proper area.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Russ55 came through in a big way on the troop donation. A huge bag filled with nothing but top notch sticks. Very generous. Thanks for supporting our soldiers.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well one of our fine BOTL's here, Tony, hit me with a bomb/2nd place package for his 2 for 30 contest. All awesome smokes but the biggest stand-out to me is the La Aurora 107 Lancero! I've been wanting one of these for a long time now and I can't wait to fire it up! If this is as good as I'm hoping it could be a box purchase in the near future! A big thanks goes out to Tony!
    Photobucket
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    ENFIDL assisted me in a shipping redirect and also covered the cost of it, thank you for your help and generosity!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    AJGARLETT and I worked out a trade for 10 of his Centurians. Well, I got his box in the mail today, and wow did he go overboard. Not 10 Centurians, but 13, not to mention the Oliva V, 777, or GAR that somehow found their way into the bag. Thanks AJ, I would trade with you any time!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    alienmisprint:
    AJGARLETT and I worked out a trade for 10 of his Centurians. Well, I got his box in the mail today, and wow did he go overboard. Not 10 Centurians, but 13, not to mention the Oliva V, 777, or GAR that somehow found their way into the bag. Thanks AJ, I would trade with you any time!
    Got my end of this trade today from alienmisprint and man he hooked me up! In addition to the Illusiones, Mi Barrios AND some awesome Camacho Corojo's w/a lot of age, he tossed in some La Aroma's and a 601 Blue as well as a Tatuaje Red and Black tubos. Thanks a ton brother, cant wait to do another trade w/ya.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:
    ENFIDL assisted me in a shipping redirect and also covered the cost of it, thank you for your help and generosity!
    Anytime Steve, enjoy your sticks brother!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    he hit me again with some great sticks
    5 vegas limatada's 08, 09 and 2010
    cusano freedom
    diesel unlimited
    diesel uhc
    tatuaje red tubo
    and an armada thanks again
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Iron hit me with a baby bomb when I got home yesterday. A big bag full of sticks. Thanks man my humi was starting to look a little empty.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    rossdavey2:
    Iron hit me with a baby bomb when I got home yesterday. A big bag full of sticks. Thanks man my humi was starting to look a little empty.
    No problem anytime. Do you guys know what your having yet. Boy or Girl
    Boy due out mid Aug. Name Indy, or Dr Jones for short.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Stand up BOTL. He put out he had some Gurkha Centurian's he was willing to part ways with. So he could diversify what he had in his humidor. I asked if he still had some because I saw his post a little late. The guy sends me a PM, he asks a few questions. Next thing I know I have a PM telling me BOMBS Away. So, you know I'm a little confuse by the whole thing, I thought we were suppose to be trading. Anyway, this is what I got in the mail today. Guys at the mailroom kinda laugh said they guess the table turned on me, with a sneak attack. THANK YOU Sir....

Photobucket
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    rossdavey2:
    Hehe. Saw my trivia game a while back? My dog's name is Indiana Bones (Indy). Cool. Hehe.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So this guy decides to send me a 3rd place package for his contest, which is ridiculous! Included was a Plantation Reserve, Black Pearl, 5 Vegas Miami with about a year and a half on it, CAO Italia, Carlos Torano Reserva Selction Glass Tubo and Gurkha Rare Breed, which I've never even heard of. Def looking forward to all of these. Thanks brother, very generous of you!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    ENFIDL:
    So this guy decides to send me a 3rd place package for his contest, which is ridiculous! Included was a Plantation Reserve, Black Pearl, 5 Vegas Miami with about a year and a half on it, CAO Italia, Carlos Torano Reserva Selction Glass Tubo and Gurkha Rare Breed, which I've never even heard of. Def looking forward to all of these. Thanks brother, very generous of you!
    No worries man, enjoy them. I thought the Diesel Unlimited you sent and the AB Family Blend Puro sent were so damn good they deserved a second and third place pack, lol. The Plantation Reserve is one from the contest, I sent Puro the other Magnum Force.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Did we all know he was a threat? of course we did......Did he prove it again? Of course he did. Nice package sent my way for winning a little NFL contest game. Opus X, Diamond Crown amongst the spolis I have plundered---or better yet, been struck with. Thanks again Zeebra, good guy.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Photobucket
    Some tasty sticks from Adros! I'll trade with him anytime!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    This fine BOTL shipped me 3 cigar boxes to help me out with my coolerdor project out of his own pocket. Not only that, he decided to leave a surprise in one of the boxes.

San Lotano Habano, Fonseca Vintage, Perdomo Lot 23, and a bunch of others. (I can't remember off the top of my head). Thanks for much for your help and the extras, James!
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    415:
    he hit me again with some great sticks
    5 vegas limatada's 08, 09 and 2010
    cusano freedom
    diesel unlimited
    diesel uhc
    tatuaje red tubo
    and an armada thanks again
    no problem hope you enjoy them
    The trade with AJ went well. He is babying a few OpusX, and I'm just waiting a week or so to make ashes.
    Now, I've hear about this phenomena of loosing one's count while handling cigars. I guess it has to do with the aromas or oils or something. But, its' real. Twice this week someone screwed up a delivery to me. AJGARLETT must be suffering from said affliction. Way too many cigars.
    We'll call it Dyslexigars
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    BEATNIC is the man! Super smooth trade, the OpusX he sent out were packed with care and arrived quickly. Thanks again brother. -Tony G.
    beatnic:
    rossdavey2:
    Hehe. Saw my trivia game a while back? My dog's name is Indiana Bones (Indy). Cool. Hehe.
    I always wanted to call a boy huck, but the wife said no, so we named the dog it. So now we are naming the boy after a guy named after a dog.
    rossdavey2:
    beatnic:
    rossdavey2:
    I always wanted to call a boy huck, but the wife said no, so we named the dog it. So now we are naming the boy after a guy named after a dog.
    And if you say "huck" to Indy, she'll end up in the back seat of your car. LOL
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Just had to throw out a big thank you to Vulchor for forward shipping an order for me, which I got yesterday. There are several of you guy's out there that have facillitated these shipments for me and other BOTL here so to all of you as well as Vulchor THANKS guy's, it is very appreciated. That includes to any individuals who have attempted to ship for me and it just didn't work out...Thank you as well.