Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Holy Smokes! Just got the winnings from Bandy and I have to say that I'm totally in shock. The sticks I received are definetely from that special shelf in the humidor that houses are super premiums! I really appreciate your generocity Todd. You sent it out on my b-day so the timing was great!! I'll be in Vegas at the end of the month and I'll be certainly being enjoying these on the strip somewhere! Thanks again brother!!It goes without saying byt this is one great BOTL/BORK!!

Heres the loot!

Opus X Fuente Fuente. Camacho PE. Ashton ESG. Man O’ War Armada. Graycliff Double Espresso. Camacho Triple Maduro. Monte Cristo Media Noche. Sencillo. Tatuaje. Cain Daytona. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    Wanted to thank vulchor for the cologne ( kenneth cole black ) shipped with care ( well protected ) thanks brotha,.,....
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    got my end of a trade with Vulchor today...he hooked me up big time with some great sticks I havn't tried. Everything was packaged well and shipped quickly...would definitely trade with this brother again!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    got jj20030's part of a trade.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Should be no surpirse but he's a great guy. I dropped the ball by not letting him know that I got the bomb he sent me. I didn't even know I won a contest where you BORKs nominated me. Thanks guys and thanks wwhwang you really hit me hard with that bomb....I think there were close to 15 or 20 sticks in there for crying out loud. I'm going to try and pay more attention to the boards now.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Hit me with a great bomb just because. Thanks man.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    AJGarlettt says Im a good trader-------that must mean he is a roman trading god. He WAY overdid a trade we set up with a bunch of gret sticks and al in great shape. New stuff to try, old friends to smoke again-----he is the man.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    These guys are great, period. Need I say more????????????
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    How can any of us be safe with RCY around??? I was hoping to fly under his radar and low and behold I get home today to this destruction! thank you Rick! Truly a Stand up BOTL

Anytime Niko. By the way, a guy name Todd said you love surprises. I'm just saying....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    Anytime Niko. By the way, a guy name Todd said you love surprises. I'm just saying....
    Who is this Niko guy you are talking about, just because we herf together doesn't mean I know him.........however, he did get a first hand look at the 20 ct humidor and was surprised........Nice hit RCY or is it Rick?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my UFC winnings from Marty and was totally blown away with some awesome sticks .... Two that I have previously enjoyed which are a SCCC and a RP OWR Maddy and then 4 sticks that I have yet to try but am very excited to... Marty sent a Gurkha Park Ave Maddy that I cant wait to fire up as well as a Nestor Miranda 1989 and Fuente Gran Reserva Maddy and a Maroma Fuerte that looks quite tasty. Thanks for the great pack Marty.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Big props to Ken Light, for sending me my first ever Bomb! Thanks for indoctrinating me!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    The illuminated one has been busy.
    A truly enlightening collection of cigar labels, outshone only by the sticks of future ash that they envelope. Ken Light, as his name would imply, is a shining BOTL
    All of this high-language just for answering a clue from Yogi Berra. LOL .I'm working on the photo size.
    Thanks Ken
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Do I need to actually say for the one millionth time how generous this BOTL is?? Yea why not!

Got an awesome package from him which his daughters picked out the smokes from only the premium compartment of the 20 count humi. If Todd ever has games and contests up, please play as it is totally worth it!!!!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Not to knock a great BOTL, but if Bigharpoon happens to be an accountant, you might want to avoid using his services because between you, me and the lampost, I think he might have a little trouble with math. I mean, we agree on a 3 for 3 trade and he ends up sending me 6 STICKS - 5 (which were more than the agreed upon) PDR Oscuros as well as a LHC Dos Capas. Seriously, don't let him touch your books!!

Honestly though, a great BOTL - thanks man!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This brother is CRAZY! Great BOTL, trade with this man..... he wont disapoint you!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Dude blew my mailbox up today. We worked out a trade for a 5 pack of Origen Originals, He sent those, along with another 5 pack that included a Pimp Stick, RyJ Reserve (pretty excited about this one, haven't tried it before and have been meaning to try some RyJ's), Perdomo Habano, Cuba Libre Brute, and a Cain Habano. Awesome hit man, I appreciate it. Be warned, however, I know owe you.
    Why am I even posting this guy as a good trader? Well, Mr. lcpeel not only granted my wish with extra. This Genius decided to have a self detonating BOMB underneath my wish list. I didn't even notice it until 20 or 30 minutes later. I was so overwelmed with my wish list and the trade that went bad with FTG. I didn't even notice another package until later. The guy is freakin nuts. Before I post this I ask him if it was okay. This guy says sure, I don't even remember what I put in there, WTF..............

MY Wish and more.....
    Photobucket

Self Detonating Bomb, that he says he doesn't remember puting in there.......
    Photobucket
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Today I received my end of a trade I made with Ashtray. I received a Black Pearl, Palma Real, Padilla Achilles, Cibao and a San Lotano maduro. He also sent me a bonus stick a Tatiana which I am going to smoke right now. In my book Brian aka ASHTRAY is Top Shelf and I would trade with him any time.

Thanks Bro
    Nice, MTuccelli. Let me know when you get to that Palma Real.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    RCY Cigars:
    Why am I even posting this guy as a good trader? Well, Mr. lcpeel not only granted my wish with extra. This Genius decided to have a self detonating BOMB underneath my wish list. I didn't even notice it until 20 or 30 minutes later. I was so overwelmed with my wish list and the trade that went bad with FTG. I didn't even notice another package until later. The guy is freakin nuts. Before I post this I ask him if it was okay. This guy says sure, I don't even remember what I put in there, WTF..............

MY Wish and more.....
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    O thats whats I put in the box? LOL.
    The Room 101 are what you wanted to try if I remembered correctly. The same with the Partagas 150. JDN because I havent heard you smoking too much of them on your posts. CR because it looks so good with the gold band on the CAO.
    The Casa Fuente CG was a little West coast LOVE~ The Lancero is for your way home(I only have like a few left). The Sun Growns are for you to compare to your other Fuentes and the Anejo is because it looks good in the bag with the other Fuentes'. I really do hope you like what you got.Thank you for what you do for our Country and for being part of this family.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    Nice, MTuccelli. Let me know when you get to that Palma Real.
    i want to smoke that one tonight but will probable wait till tomorrow. Is this more of a morning smoke with coffee or noon time smoke after lunch with a glass of unsweetened ice tea?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Duuuude....you annihilated me!
    Photobucket
    I was expecting a little from you but certainly not THAT! Way too generous my friend! Thank you!
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:

MY Wish and more.....
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    O thats whats I put in the box? LOL.
    The Room 101 are what you wanted to try if I remembered correctly. The same with the Partagas 150. JDN because I havent heard you smoking too much of them on your posts. CR because it looks so good with the gold band on the CAO.
    The Casa Fuente CG was a little West coast LOVE~ The Lancero is for your way home(I only have like a few left). The Sun Growns are for you to compare to your other Fuentes and the Anejo is because it looks good in the bag with the other Fuentes'. I really do hope you like what you got.Thank you for what you do for our Country and for being part of this family.

I can't even comment on this, other than Thank You Sir.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Received a trade package today from Jared. Enclosed were 4 MoW Armadas which was the agreed upon trade. Well packaged and shipped quickly. Thank you Jared.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Joeyjoe21_8 is the man! We did a trade...this dude bombs me with 4 EXTRA sticks, some with over 1 1/2 years on them! Thanks Joe, you're a great BOTL!!....- Tony G.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Holy crap I set up a trade for 6 sticks with Joe and he sent me 9 so he bombed me with 3 extra sticks. The sticks are fantastic looking thanks brother, you are a great BOTL!!
    -John
    I asked FTG about a trade for some Oliva Serie V from 2008. He says sure no problem. I asked if he could tell me what he was looking for in return. He sends me a PM telling me their already on it's way, 4 or 5 sticks. Flashbacks of AJGARLETT comes to mind here. So now I'm saying to myself the rules are be broken again. Another veteran on here tells me it's on it's way without me being able to send anything. On top of that, he is no accountant. He sends me 6 of them. 3 from 2008 and 3 from 2010. Thanks Sir, when I explain that I smoke the only one I had I didn't know he was going to refill the humidor with them. Oh I almost forgot, thank you for your address. My end of the trade should be there soon. Have to stick to the rules around here, lol.

Photobucket
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got my trade from shotgun john and he hooked me up man...i was stoked to get my sticks today!!!! and I hope u all like ur gifts!!!!