Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Have to thank Jozer, for trusting me on my first trade and making the process go smoothly, and of course he was generous enough to sneak in an extra Dominus.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    Nice, MTuccelli. Let me know when you get to that Palma Real.
    I smoked this one this afternoon. A very nice smoke, I rather enjoyed it....might just have to keep some on hand
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    I smoked this one this afternoon. A very nice smoke, I rather enjoyed it....might just have to keep some on hand

Thanks for the feedback.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

Thanks for the feedback.
    When I blew a bit through my nose it reminded me of fresh cut wood in a lumber yard
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my end of a trade with Heavy. This is what he sent for a 3 for 3 trade:

Heavy

Those 5 Vegas Miami churchills look absolutely sick! Thanks Heavy, very generous of you!

bigharpoon:
    I got my end of a trade with Heavy. This is what he sent for a 3 for 3 trade:

Heavy

Those 5 Vegas Miami churchills look absolutely sick! Thanks Heavy, very generous of you!

Bigharpoon, nice score. Sorry buddy, I've notice when it comes to trading with these guys. None of us can count, lol. Nice trade HEAVY....
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    My pleasure Bigharpoon, and THANK YOU for the trade. I hope you enjoy those churchills; I think they would have sat in my humi for another year or two before I found the time for a churchill, unfortunately.

And RCY, talk about not being able to count, this is what Bigharpoon sent me in a 3 fo 3 trade. I mentioned Bigharpoon's math deficiencies a few posts back, but a picture is worth 1,000 words!

I personally say I came out on the better end of this one!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Both bombed the sh*t out of me today. Thanks, guys!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Heavy:
    My pleasure Bigharpoon, and THANK YOU for the trade. I hope you enjoy those churchills; I think they would have sat in my humi for another year or two before I found the time for a churchill, unfortunately.

And RCY, talk about not being able to count, this is what Bigharpoon sent me in a 3 fo 3 trade. I mentioned Bigharpoon's math deficiencies a few posts back, but a picture is worth 1,000 words!

I personally say I came out on the better end of this one!
    been wanting to try those dos capas, looks great
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today I was BOMBED ! Hayblet sent me this package that was unreal... He plays rough guys. This package included fourteen sticks MOST of which I never had. There must be a lot out there I have yet to discover. There was .. A La Aurora Nestor Mirands, a Cibao Connecticut, a Quesada Tributo, an A Turrent, a La Reloba Sumatra, a La Gloria series N, A Casa Magna Oscuro, a Gran Habano Vintage 2002, an Oliveros, a Diesel Shorty, a Cusano 59 Cameroon, an Indian Tabac Naduro, a 5 Vegas Miami, and the ONLY one I' ve smoked regularly and my very first cigar ever... a Montesino.. Dude, thank you so much for what will surely be a great number of enjoyable evenings this summer. I don't know what I did to deserve this attention, but no good deed go un-repaid. Thank you x100.
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Unreal man, this botl just hit me with a sweat contest winning and a BOMB over 19 top notch Cigars. Pictures coming up soon. #1 contest Avo uvezian, Hoyo de monerrey excalibur, Cusano 59, RP connie, Victor Sinclair vintage select, Gurka legend silver, Felipe II, 2 arganese, and Puro Viejo. #2 the Bomb Gurka ninja, Cusano 18, Avo Uvezian big ol stick, Graycliff 1966, Man O War Armada, Diesel shorty, Gurka Warlord, Augusto reyes Maduro, and a San Lotano Habano. Please feel free to trade with this botl and by all means consider him for any upcoming strikes. Beware Trident I have your address and I have no choice but to retalate for this unreal attack. Thank you
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    kaspera79:
    Today I was BOMBED ! Hayblet sent me this package that was unreal... He plays rough guys. This package included fourteen sticks MOST of which I never had. There must be a lot out there I have yet to discover. There was .. A La Aurora Nestor Mirands, a Cibao Connecticut, a Quesada Tributo, an A Turrent, a La Reloba Sumatra, a La Gloria series N, A Casa Magna Oscuro, a Gran Habano Vintage 2002, an Oliveros, a Diesel Shorty, a Cusano 59 Cameroon, an Indian Tabac Naduro, a 5 Vegas Miami, and the ONLY one I' ve smoked regularly and my very first cigar ever... a Montesino.. Dude, thank you so much for what will surely be a great number of enjoyable evenings this summer. I don't know what I did to deserve this attention, but no good deed go un-repaid. Thank you x100.
    That was from the contest I held for Cigarfest, hope you enjoy friend!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    This brother lit me up from out of nowhere with a high explosive 4 stick barrage. It had a MOW Armada, A Liga Privada T52, AF Hemmingway, and a Diesel Shorty. This was extremely generous from a brother who doesn't know me from any stranger. Thanks bro!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hayblet:
    kaspera79:
    That was from the contest I held for Cigarfest, hope you enjoy friend!
    Still, too generous.. I will be watching your post closely in the future.. And then.... I'm just saying.
    Him and the DCCC was the first BOMB I sent out and it was their first BOMB getting. I guess he felt it was time for a little get back. I got bombed with, 3-460 Cain F Nubs, 3- CAO MX2, 2 Sol Cubano Artisan (these look pretty cool too), 1- Gurkha Beauty, 1- San Lotano Habano, 1-Camacho 08/22( love these), 1- AB Tempus Maduro, 1- Gurkha Crest and a It's a baby girl cigar(who makes this DS). He also added a handmade leather journal. This was way too much buddy, but I thank you.

If you ever get a chance to trade with the guy or good on his goodside. Do it, he's good in my book...
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    I havent a clue who makes it. It was one dad sent to me and it was absolutely horrible. I just wanted to lower the average MSRP of the package drastically. That stick did it, i wouldn't smoke it for free!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ok I got blown away yesterday, wow look what this crazy and maybe his boys did to me.....

Gotta give a HUGE thanks to you and whoever else might have participated! Totally uncalled for and extremely generous! Again I thank you all so much! On another note I don't think you guys realized who you messed with. Never screw with a bear in hibernation.......lol
    ENFIDL:
    Ok I got blown away yesterday, wow look what this crazy and maybe his boys did to me.....

Gotta give a HUGE thanks to you and whoever else might have participated! Totally uncalled for and extremely generous! Again I thank you all so much! On another note I don't think you guys realized who you messed with. Never screw with a bear in hibernation.......lol

Look at here BEAR, that's from my Unit and Lakota72 came up with the idea. So bear, it's not one person you dealing with. It's a whole Unit that wanted to say thank you for that nice package you and everyone that put in on the troops package. Enjoy it buddy.
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Look at here BEAR, that's from my Unit and Lakota72 came up with the idea. So bear, it's not one person you dealing with. It's a whole Unit that wanted to say thank you for that nice package you and everyone that put in on the troops package. Enjoy it buddy.
    I most def will!I about ordered that Gurkha sampler just yesterday! lol I love me some Carlos Torano too :) unit man either way I've already statred bamcis.....so a HUGE thanks to all the boys of RCY and Lakotas unit!!! PLEASE tell them all I said thank you!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    ENFIDL:

I hope we haven't awkened the hibernating bear. Like RCY said, it was from the unit. I helped create the idea and everyone seemed to agree that we couldn't let an act of bombing like that go without some sort of reply. Hope you enjoy.
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:

I hope we haven't awkened the hibernating bear. Like RCY said, it was from the unit. I helped create the idea and everyone seemed to agree that we couldn't let an act of bombing like that go without some sort of reply. Hope you enjoy.
    I will enjoy them tremendously! Again thanks to you and your men!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    So Tony and I were talking about comic books the other day and being the nice guy that he is, offered to lend me some of his. I got the package in yesterday and in addition to the books/DVDs he lent me, snuck in this:

From Packages

Thanks for the package, Tony. I look forward to reading the books and smoking those sticks.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Recently I made the mistake of telling Rick that his reign of terror was coming to an end, so he hit me with a preemptive strike. All of em my favs, and a gorgeous Stein style cup. I love German artwork and Love steins. Now youve just moreso gotta watch your back. Photobucket
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    PsychoSJG:
    Recently I made the mistake of telling Rick that his reign of terror was coming to an end, so he hit me with a preemptive strike. All of em my favs, and a gorgeous Stein style cup. I love German artwork and Love steins. Now youve just moreso gotta watch your back. Photobucket
    When I first glanced at this, I saw the Armada next to the Diesel. Thinking it was a reg Armada, I was like, "Sweet zombie Jesus!!! How frikkin' big is that Diesel?"
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    alienmisprint:
    PsychoSJG:
    When I first glanced at this, I saw the Armada next to the Diesel. Thinking it was a reg Armada, I was like, "Sweet zombie Jesus!!! How frikkin' big is that Diesel?"
    lol, I just had the same thought!
    PsychoSJG:

That will teach you, lol.

Seriously enjoy Psycho, happy to get you some sticks you like. Honestly, it was hard to let that one go. Been then when you made another comment on my post. I had to give it to you. By the way, that is a beer stein. Don't just look at it, use it. You'll be happily surprise how good that beer will taste out of it.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

Seriously enjoy Psycho, happy to get you some sticks you like. Honestly, it was hard to let that one go. Been then when you made another comment on my post. I had to give it to you. By the way, that is a beer stein. Don't just look at it, use it. You'll be happily surprise how good that beer will taste out of it.
    Thats a sweet ass Stein! Nice one RCY.
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Ozzie hit me with a wonderful eight pack the other day bunch of stuff I havn't tried pluss a john bull from '99. Thanks a lot Ozzie your good in my book and will return fire!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

Thats a sweet ass Stein! Nice one RCY.
    That steins Nutts! Great hit from A great botl to another great botl.