Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    No suprise here . . . . Stephen's an awesome BOTL.

When I commented on the Capoeira he got in a few weeks ago, he offered 4 up for trade which was really cool. Looking forward to trying my first J. Fuego blend. So I get the box this morning and when I opened I saw the 4 friends the Capoeira's brought along. 2 Drew Estate Natural's, 1 Pirate's Gold that smells like it packs a punch and 1 Puros Indios. Is the Puros Indios the Viejo? Its got the green band I'm used to, but I don't see the word viejo on there. I smoked through a bundle of the viejos a few years ago and I've been craving one but didn't want an entire bundle, so this was good timing man. and if its not the viejo, I'm looking forward to that as well.

Also need to add that he included 3 different sizes for the Capoeira, I got 1 5.5 inch corona, 1 6.5 inch torpedo and 2 6 inch Toros, which was really cool. a great way to try a new blend. My mouth is watering when I smelled them. Definitely gonna be a rich smoke.

Thanks a ton Stephen, I really appreciate it man.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Here's another hurray for Stephen Hannibal! I got my end of our trade, check it out:

Stephen Hannibal

There are some sweet favorites of mine in there and a bunch of cigars I've yet to try. A most excellent package, thanks again for the sticks!

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dude...those steins are so freaking awesome!!!!! i love steins! I may have to have him buy me a couple over there.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    dude...those steins are so freaking awesome!!!!! i love steins! I may have to have him buy me a couple over there.

I don't think HAYS will be able to help you this time.....................
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This BOTL is a great guy. He and I set up a trade a few days back and i recieved his side today. Cain F nub, tabac red eye, sol cubano artisan, big ol beauty GW, and a sweet looking MOW puro authinticos. Great job brother.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    This fellow brotha, made my mailbox drool...........2 Juicy Gurkha Titans were awaiting me last night, very well packaged ( humi pillow and protected with bubble wrap) this was part a trade his gurkhas for perdomos and graycliffs. def a good man, and def will trade again. thanks bro Photobucket
  • sdipsdip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Just completed a trade w edelrionyc. On time, perfect condition and bonus cigars. Good trader in my book
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    OMG I haven't updated this in forever.
    Long list: Boydmcgowan, Bigharpoon, Alienmisprint, Hayblet, Dr.Pepperdude, You guys have been so top notch it's not even funny.

Boyd, Harpoon, Alien, And Hayblet all decided to turn trades into weapons. And freaking Dr.Pepperdude decided to attack out of nowhere!

I am forever grateful you guys.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    stephen_hannibal:
    OMG I haven't updated this in forever.
    Long list: Boydmcgowan, Bigharpoon, Alienmisprint, Hayblet, Dr.Pepperdude, You guys have been so top notch it's not even funny.

Boyd, Harpoon, Alien, And Hayblet all decided to turn trades into weapons. And freaking Dr.Pepperdude decided to attack out of nowhere!

I am forever grateful you guys.

Its not like you don't reciprocate, if I recall our last five-pack trade ended up arriving with ten sticks. What goes around comes around, I firmly believe in karma.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I received a very nice bomb today from out of nowhere. Thank you very much.
    My wife actually loves the Parachord braclet and actually commandeered it and proceeded to go online to find instructions on how to make it.
    Thank you very much it is appreciated, some of the sticks I have not tried and am looking forward to them.
    Thanks brother.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got my end of a trade we did for 5 Gurkha Titans. All sticks showed up fast and are just as we agreed upon. Great brother who I wouldn't hesitate to trade with again!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    alienmisprint traded 5 Tatuaje Anarchy to me and they arrived fast and in perfect shape.

Lakota72, jj20030, and dwayne3307 all bombed me. Pics are posted in another thread.

All are stand up guys!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    jsnake:
    alienmisprint traded 5 Tatuaje Anarchy to me and they arrived fast and in perfect shape.

Lakota72, jj20030, and dwayne3307 all bombed me. Pics are posted in another thread.

All are stand up guys!
    Thanks for the vouch. It's much appreciated. I am trying to keep up the trend.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Ah!. Young Jedi has completed his training. I received a most delicious selection of burnable nector from this fine BOTL, perfectly packaged and humidified. MOW Armada Toro Grande? Are you serious? Sir, I commend your powers of ESP.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    415 sent me my end of the trade..sent me two TAT dracs, one TAT reserve lancero, 1 skull and bones, and one padilla 68'! awesome trader~!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Kevin slapped me like a 15 year old gets slapped stealing ciggaretts from his moms purse today! He hit me with an Opus X BBMF Maduro! Great guy to deal with!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Rick (RCY cigars) sent me a package that included one of my first loves in cigars: Camacho Havana
    the only other cigar in the lot that i have smoked is the Armada Corona.
    this isnt really even the half of it. also included was a "Beer Challis" for lack of better words. im sure i will feel like a Viking while drinking from it.
    and i think he is hitting on my wife... he sent her chocolate.

geeez...

over the top man. great bomb.
    kuzi16:
    Rick (RCY cigars) sent me a package that included one of my first loves in cigars: Camacho Havana
    the only other cigar in the lot that i have smoked is the Armada Corona.
    this isnt really even the half of it. also included was a "Beer Challis" for lack of better words. im sure i will feel like a Viking while drinking from it.
    and i think he is hitting on my wife... he sent her chocolate.

geeez...

over the top man. great bomb.

Awesome, that was fast. Well as you know, Camacho is one if not my favorite line of cigars. I had that cigar in my humi from reading your review. I really hope you enjoy the others and your wife enjoys her birthday gift. I have two of those mugs in that style. I figured you'll like that one. Thanks for letting me have a little space in the forum with you guys.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I got my winnings from dwayne3307 for his Movie Trivia Contest. Not only did he outdo himself with a GREAT selection of sticks, he got this packaged up and shipped out while finishing exams to graduate college!! Thanks Dwayne!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Evan hit me hard, this guy tore me up bad. Dude nailed me with 14 awesome sticks. Below is a pic of his destruction. Gotta throw you a huge thanks brother! A lot of my fav's a few I've really been wanting to try. This is from his spreading the love thread, he's def spreading tons of love! WOw.....Thanks again!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of our trade. He threw in some serious extras. Hell of a guy to do business with.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Good hit from Heavy...my movie trivia winnings. Looking forward to the Perdomo 10th anniversay champagne.

Photobucket
    We all know the deal with this veteran. If you don't, just look at the picture. Thank you Lilwing88, way over board, but much appreciated.

Photobucket
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my end of a trade with bigharpoon. Was suppose to be an even trade 6 for 6. Well I not only got the 4 Gran Habano Vintage (2002) and the CAO Golds but he tossed in a couple Padilla Series 68 a Camacho 1962 and an Oliva G. Thanks Greg for a smooth trade you are TOP Shelf in my book and anytime you want to trade I am game.

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    A BOTL is born. Mr. Pascoe delivered.
    5 Vegas, Graycliff, Kristoff. Even this dangerous looking Berger & Aventi with a fuse at the end. LOL. Good selection sir.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    thanks to ftg and icpleel ,, by firetruckguy with a cain torp. and nub(maduros i think), san miguel torp.,5vegas relic torp.,mow ruination torp.,5vegas gold maduro torp.,diesel unholiness cocktail,lhcof toro,lhc dos capas toro(been wanting to try this one!),patel bros(this one too) torp,5vegas limitada 2009 torp,camacho pe toro, mow torp,ladc beli, and a mow armada(dayum) , """""""icpleel hit me with a rp 15th year anny. toro,a camacho triple maddy torp.,esteban carreras 10 anos(wow), a room 101(wow), af hemingway(i think),af anejo(yummy),,morrow castle toro,(love these), la aurora 107( havent tried), gurkha empire II,gurkha centurian perfecto, Tatuaje La Verite Vintage '08 (wow), cain daytona, torp. and a mystery toro and a lighter too!,,, imageimage
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    And I got my end of the trade with MTuccelli:

MTucelli

As you can see, Mike went bonkers loading stick after stick into the trade bag. There are so many cigars in here that I haven't had before I'm really looking forward to exploring all these new sticks. This was probably the fastest, easiest trade I've ever done. Thank You Mike! Any time you want to trade brother, I'm game!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jj20030:
    thanks to ftg and icpleel ,, by firetruckguy with a cain torp. and nub(maduros i think), san miguel torp.,5vegas relic torp.,mow ruination torp.,5vegas gold maduro torp.,diesel unholiness cocktail,lhcof toro,lhc dos capas toro(been wanting to try this one!),patel bros(this one too) torp,5vegas limitada 2009 torp,camacho pe toro, mow torp,ladc beli, and a mow armada(dayum) , """""""icpleel hit me with a rp 15th year anny. toro,a camacho triple maddy torp.,esteban carreras 10 anos(wow), a room 101(wow), af hemingway(i think),af anejo(yummy),,morrow castle toro,(love these), la aurora 107( havent tried), gurkha empire II,gurkha centurian perfecto, Tatuaje La Verite Vintage '08 (wow), cain daytona, torp. and a mystery toro and a lighter too!,,, imageimage
    Jimmy the Hemingway is a sungrown and the mystery stick is a Tatuaje outlaw. Enjoy-
    RCY Cigars:
    We all know the deal with this veteran. If you don't, just look at the picture. Thank you Lilwing88, way over board, but much appreciated.

Photobucket
    What Perdomo is that?
    Man, I had a really shitty day today, but when I got home this was waiting on me:

For those of you not counting, that's a 14 stick bomb. I know alot of people talk about uncalled for hits and whatnot, but seriously, I don't think I have ever sent Evan anything, bomb, trade, game winnings, nada. I appreciate it alot dude, you seriously don't know how much this lifted my spirits this afternoon, and I needed it. I do have one question - where did you find a non-box pressed 5 Vegas CSII?