Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    We all know the deal with this veteran. If you don't, just look at the picture. Thank you Lilwing88, way over board, but much appreciated.

Photobucket
    What Perdomo is that?

He told me it was his favorite, a Patriarch. This was a serious hit. I'm still up Alien, lol....
    MTuccelli:
    Received my end of a trade with bigharpoon. Was suppose to be an even trade 6 for 6. Well I not only got the 4 Gran Habano Vintage (2002) and the CAO Golds but he tossed in a couple Padilla Series 68 a Camacho 1962 and an Oliva G. Thanks Greg for a smooth trade you are TOP Shelf in my book and anytime you want to trade I am game.

Bigharpoon got you through a trade, ha, ha, ha. Nice....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    We all know the deal with this veteran. If you don't, just look at the picture. Thank you Lilwing88, way over board, but much appreciated.

Photobucket
    What Perdomo is that?

He told me it was his favorite, a Patriarch. This was a serious hit. I'm still up Alien, lol....
    Huh....I love the Patriarch, it is also my favorite from Perdomo....but that band is new to me. I an see the "Patriarch" at the bottom of the band though, plain as day. Weird.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    Received my end of a trade with bigharpoon. Was suppose to be an even trade 6 for 6. Well I not only got the 4 Gran Habano Vintage (2002) and the CAO Golds but he tossed in a couple Padilla Series 68 a Camacho 1962 and an Oliva G. Thanks Greg for a smooth trade you are TOP Shelf in my book and anytime you want to trade I am game.

Bigharpoon got you through a trade, ha, ha, ha. Nice....
    Ya he seems to have a counting problem like someone else I know. Maybe he has that CCTD that has been going around, I am told it is contagious. I was gonna wait to smoke these but ended up jumping on the CAO Gold....nice smoke
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Jimmy the Hemingway is a sungrown and the mystery stick is a Tatuaje outlaw. Enjoy- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- love me sum sungrown and havent had either and yes, i will enjoy! lol, thanks
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    What Perdomo is that?
    nice very nice!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I got a nice little package from DSWarmack a day ago. Haven't had a chance to go through it until now. There was a stealth ISOM Ramon Alones that was quite a nice surprise. Some really good AJ sticks as well. Diesel, shorty, LHCOF, 5 vegas gold, and a Padilla 68. Thanks Ryan.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Glad you like it. I got one of the Ramon Aloneses from someone else on the forum and smoked it a week ago and absolutely loved it. Enjoy the package! Thats 2 out of my five packages shot out, dang the mail is slow!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just got my winnings from FTG's contest. A tin container with 3 Opus X! Thanks so much, FTG. By the way, watch your doorstep for the next few days. Another small package coming your way.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    They pulled a Seal Team 6 on me and destroyed my fortress today. 10 awesome sticks, a coaster, and totally bad ass beer glass from RCY Cigars. A full box of Nica Libre from Lakota.

These guys do not need my seal of approval but I would watch out if you have dealings with them. (see what I just did there?) They mean business & are def. good traders in my book. Thanks again guys.

Life is like a box of chocolates Lt. Daaaan. but I never really liked chocolate anyway.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Sandman1am:
    They pulled a Seal Team 6 on me and destroyed my fortress today. 10 awesome sticks, a coaster, and totally bad ass beer glass from RCY Cigars. A full box of Nica Libre from Lakota.

These guys do not need my seal of approval but I would watch out if you have dealings with them. (see what I just did there?) They mean business & are def. good traders in my book. Thanks again guys.

Life is like a box of chocolates Lt. Daaaan. but I never really liked chocolate anyway.
    Still making jokes huh? Ok...I am struggling to find a word for the chocolates remark. Oh wait...here it comes...beware. Mwuaaahahahahahahaaaaaa Can't say anything I have never heard before. I embrace it.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:

Still making jokes huh? Ok...I am struggling to find a word for the chocolates remark. Oh wait...here it comes...beware. Mwuaaahahahahahahaaaaaa Can't say anything I have never heard before. I embrace it.
    Your time is coming.....nuff said
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:

Oh my, I thought the big bad wolf was going to be done. He's still talking, lol.....

Enjoy that little gift, that's for that little get right speech you gave me, lol......
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:

Just wait my friend. You have no idea.
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:

Oh my, I thought the big bad wolf was going to be done. He's still talking, lol.....

Enjoy that little gift, that's for that little get right speech you gave me, lol......
    Yep he's still talking isn't he Rick? Doesn't even know does he? Oh this is going to be good.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    So Enfidl helps forward ship another package RUSHED shipping to me, won't give me his PayPal address AGAIN to cover his costs and sends his own pkg along with my purchase AGAIN. Enfidl, you are very kind and will be thanked properly for it.
    I didn't trade with him, I didn't win a contest that he was in. Yet the guy bombs me with some of his hometown cigars, premium sticks, my favorite brand and to top it off. He took time to research my list of what I wanted to try. Sounds like a Stand Up guy to me. This was the selection and once again Thanks JJ20030.....

Warlock, La Perla Maduro, (2) El Cubano (his local blender), Perdomo Lot23, 5 Vegas Triple A, AF Hemingway, (3) Camacho's - Triple Maduro, San Luis Y Martinez and a Select
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    got my end of the trade with Joeyjoe21_8, 9 great sticks. thank you
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    welcome bro. Happy trade?
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    yeah. i smoked a miami eairler, cant wait to fire up the one you gave me from 09 to see how it compares
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Forgot to post but I got my trade with AJ. He hit me up with some good stuff. Including a few that I haven't had before. Thanks brother! Hope you like the selection I sent you.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    firetruckguy:
    This BOTL is a great guy. He and I set up a trade a few days back and i recieved his side today. Cain F nub, tabac red eye, sol cubano artisan, big ol beauty GW, and a sweet looking MOW puro authinticos. Great job brother.
    Sorry Firetruck dude. I didn't think to put up the trade we made. I Traded Firetruck guy a few of my cigars and just gave him a description of the kinds of cigars I like. He came through big time. He sent me a bunch of Alec Bradley (which I've been wanting to try for a while), a MOW Ruination, a La Herencia Cubana plus a couple others. Great trade. Thanks brother. I really appreciate it.
    These guys are awesome, what can you say. If their sponsoring a game play it. If they want to trade with you, do it. One thing for sure these guys are Stand Up Folks..................
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got my mooch today from y2pascoe and he sent 6 beautiful high end smokes....well being a low end budget smoker makes these high end to me and much appreciated. Mike is TOP shelf to this mooch. Below you will see a Kristoff Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, MOW Virtue, Oliva G, Graycliff G2 and a Perdomo Habano Maduro

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Just got hit with a bomb from this great BOTL! He included some Padilla 1932's (which I had missed out on a DD on a while back) and tossed in a Padilla Miami and one of my all time favorites, the LFD Air Bender! Stand-up brother!
    He posted a little bit ago looking for some gear, hygros among other things. I happened to have two of the small round Xikar digital hygros laying around doing nothing, so we worked out a trade. I told him I didn't use them anyways, so just send whatever he wanted my way. On a previous trade, he had tried to hook me up with a couple of singles of the Perdomo Fresh-Rolled, but it kinda fell through (no fault of his). He let me know that he had scored a couple of these, and if I wanted those in return for the hygros. Sure man, that'd be awesome, been wanting to try those for a long time now, perfect. Well, next thing I know, I get an email saying he grabbed some Graycliff Platinum Ltd's and Crystal Ltd's, and since those were on my top three to try list, he was sending those also. Cool, okay, now we are getting a little overboard for something that was just collecting dust on my end anyways. So, I get his package in today, and it was waaaaaaaaay more than it should have been. Here I am expecting 4-6 sticks, when I get blown away by a ten-stick assortment. Two each of the Graycliffs, four fresh-rolled in two sizes, an El Truinfidor, and a Cuban Counterfeit. Damn nice package Tim, I am in your debt.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    alienmisprint:
    He posted a little bit ago looking for some gear, hygros among other things. I happened to have two of the small round Xikar digital hygros laying around doing nothing, so we worked out a trade. I told him I didn't use them anyways, so just send whatever he wanted my way. On a previous trade, he had tried to hook me up with a couple of singles of the Perdomo Fresh-Rolled, but it kinda fell through (no fault of his). He let me know that he had scored a couple of these, and if I wanted those in return for the hygros. Sure man, that'd be awesome, been wanting to try those for a long time now, perfect. Well, next thing I know, I get an email saying he grabbed some Graycliff Platinum Ltd's and Crystal Ltd's, and since those were on my top three to try list, he was sending those also. Cool, okay, now we are getting a little overboard for something that was just collecting dust on my end anyways. So, I get his package in today, and it was waaaaaaaaay more than it should have been. Here I am expecting 4-6 sticks, when I get blown away by a ten-stick assortment. Two each of the Graycliffs, four fresh-rolled in two sizes, an El Truinfidor, and a Cuban Counterfeit. Damn nice package Tim, I am in your debt.

I have a pair of Graycliff Crystal Limited Editions churchills that have been in my humi since Xmas. Wanna work out a trade?
    y2pascoe:
    alienmisprint:

I have a pair of Graycliff Crystal Limited Editions churchills that have been in my humi since Xmas. Wanna work out a trade?
    I dunno, let me try one of these first to see if I like them or not. If I dig 'em, sure, we can definitely work something out.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    alienmisprint:
    y2pascoe:
    alienmisprint:

I dunno, let me try one of these first to see if I like them or not. If I dig 'em, sure, we can definitely work something out.

Alright, man. Let me know.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    Just received my winnings from the fun and games thread.....wow, my boy troy hooked me up.......its gonna be a good weekend.......thanks again brotha for the generous winnings!!!! Photobucket