Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Got my end of a trade with rwheelwright today and he hooked it UP. I sent some Armada coronas, we agreed on a couple opusX in trade but he felt it necessary to go WAY overboard and sent me three extra premium sticks I havnt tried(pic below). Thanks brother! image
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    I talked $hit about Louisiana and they blew me up, see the 'Louisiana Purchase' was a mistake! post under trades.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Thank you guys for everything today. Boyd, thank you for your kind words and for those nice stogies.

Today I also got a gift from MTuccelli via DSWarmack. Thanks alot, now I have a cool mug to use for my coffee.

All three guys are Stand-Up BOTL...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Today, I got slapped in the face like a red-headed stepchild. Tony here decided to hit me with a (mostly) Tatuaje fiver! Red Tubo, Black Tubo, El Cobre by Oliva, Tatuaje Anarchy, and the original blend Tatuaje Series P Habano!

I rarely forget to return fire, Tony. Watch your back.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Okay so Jimmy offered to send out a couple sticks on my top3 wanted to try and he sends out a Dirty Rat, no.9, a Berger & Argenti torp, Manny Lopez El Cubano, Vengeance, CaO MX2, and (2) Exiles. Jimmy has been blowing me up for a while now and this is getting out of hand...
    lcpleel:
    Okay so Jimmy offered to send out a couple sticks on my top3 wanted to try and he sends out a Dirty Rat, no.9, a Berger & Argenti torp, Manny Lopez El Cubano, Vengeance, CaO MX2, and (2) Exiles. Jimmy has been blowing me up for a while now and this is getting out of hand...

Nice hit Jimmy. That's what happens when your slow to react, lol. I'm just saying...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    lmao, enjoy, hey i got one too and it smells great! image
    RCY Cigars:
    Thank you guys for everything today. Boyd, thank you for your kind words and for those nice stogies.

Today I also got a gift from MTuccelli via DSWarmack.
    Photobucket

Boyd is a hell of a guy and always has a kind word to say!

All I did was ship the mug where MT told me too. The gift was all him!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    RCY Cigars:

Today I also got a gift from MTuccelli via DSWarmack. Thanks alot, now I have a cool mug to use for my coffee.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Dude, you gotta stop turning the other cheek. You know they're just gonna keep slapping you. Very nice bomb. Is there anything left of our barracks?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    You deserve it Rick
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    You deserve it Rick
    +1 to this.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    well i asked him what he thought about the armada corona, and this is what he hit me with.

Photobucket

and yes he hit me with a mug aswell.
    Photobucket

and a shot of the mug next to a 12 oz.
    Photobucket

Thank you sir
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    awesome yeayes!
    415:
    well i asked him what he thought about the armada corona, and this is what he hit me with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you sir

Awww man, they made it. Your more than deserving of those and that mug. Don't let this guy fool you. We did a split. The guy bascially coached me through it. Which was successful and on top of him getting the cigars we did a split for. He sends me a Arturo Fuente Love Affair. I won't even smoke the thing because I can't find another one. Enjoy my friend, and I like the Armada in the corona size better....
    RCY Cigars:
    415:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you sir

Awww man, they made it. Your more than deserving of those and that mug. Don't let this guy fool you. We did a split. The guy bascially coached me through it. Which was successful and on top of him getting the cigars we did a split for. He sends me a Arturo Fuente Love Story. I won't even smoke the thing because I can't find another one. Enjoy my friend, and I like the Armada in the corona size better....
    Love story or love affair? Either way wow. Great smoke!
    You are right, just waking up Isaac. Love Affair Sir, lol. Made correction, thanks...
    RCY Cigars:
    You are right, just waking up Isaac. Love Affair Sir, lol. Made correction, thanks...
    Just wondering. I've only got my hands on a couple boxes of the lave story's and it took forever.
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    Just wondering. I've only got my hands on a couple boxes of the lave story's and it took forever.

A couple of boxes, $#@! I know the hunt must have been fun...
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:

A couple of boxes, $#@! I know the hunt must have been fun...
    my first will be smoked on my wedding day and then every 5 years or so
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    A few days ago I received my movie trivia winnings from Beatnic:

Beatnic

Great sticks very much appreciated brother! Damn if that isn't the BIGGEST frickin' diesel I've ever seen! The package also contained a little extra somethin' somethin' that's now making it's way to the other side of the world...
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Holy Cow !!! Glen aka The Sniper knows I have been having a heck of a time with everything involving my dad health wise and with his divorce and his moving in with our family.

This crazy-generous BOTL lights me up with some great cigars ...Espinoza Y Ortega's (one of which I'm making time for tommorow ) and some Padilla 1932's which I love . Glen , my friend , you are way to generous but this absolutely came at the best time after a particularly draining stressful week ! Just remember ... when things settle down ... when you least expect it ... I'm just sayin ...
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Got some good smokes from jj20030 aka Jimmy this week. Let's see I got a RP signature, cao traviata maduro and habano, mow ruination, puros indios, diesel uhc, black pearl, and a piñar 2000. Thanks again bro!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Just wasnt enough for him to send me a box of Relics, he had to go and send me 5 padrons also! Thank you sir, I will injoy them with the 6 pack of Alaskan oatmeal stout I just picked up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So I got my winnings from BIP's name contest. He bombed the hell out of me with some extremely nice sticks and apparently suffers from can'tcountworthacrapidis, like most of us, he sent me "5" sticks more like 5 times 3. Maybe I suck at math but this doesn't look like 5 to me:
    Gotta give you a huge thanks a lot of sticks I love and a lot I've been wanting to try! Great brother that anybody should trade with any chance you get! Thanks again!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got my stuff from the auction and it's awesome! Love the bag and shirt, thanks again for the auction brother! Stuff got here fast and it great shape. Already using the bag!
    ENFIDL:
    So I got my winnings from BIP's name contest. He bombed the hell out of me with some extremely nice sticks and apparently suffers from can'tcountworthacrapidis, like most of us, he sent me "5" sticks more like 5 times 3. Maybe I suck at math but this doesn't look like 5 to me:
    Gotta give you a huge thanks a lot of sticks I love and a lot I've been wanting to try! Great brother that anybody should trade with any chance you get! Thanks again!

Niiicccceeeee!!!! All that for winning.
    cigar
    Got them in today, and I am stoked! This was my mooch package. I don't know what the two up top are, but they smelled so good I wanted to eat them!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Just got hit pretty hard by these fine, upstanding BOTLs...full report will be posted shortly...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my end of a trade with MikeMosley. I got CAO Black Robustos and CAO Gold Maduro Robustos. I would trade with Mike anytime.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Mr. King delivers - 2000 Post Contest Winnings