Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I was surfin' the forum when I saw where AJGARLETT was offering up 10 Sun Grown label robustos for anyone that wanted them. I fired off a PM and he shipped them just as fast. Got them today and they look tasty. I appreciate your generosity brother
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I'm really pissed to say these guys are Stand Up Folks. But they are, they all contribute to the forum in some sort of fashion. Whether through a game, politics or being a good watch steward over us. They all are great guys to know and conversate with, even Wayne, lol. I would trade, get in a contest or gift them with some cigars anytime. Thanks fellas, yet paybacks a $#@!^...........
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I'll go in the order that I opened them:

MAW from Firetruckguy, plus 3 additional sticks:

My end of a trade with Rich for a fiver of Gurkha Grand Age so I could try them and see if they are a suitable replacement for my bleoved Royal Brigades. He sends SIX Grand Age Churchills, a Royal Brigade, a Warlord, and a Hemingway.

Finally, I got a message from Doug a week or so ago, asking if I wanted a couple of ciars he really didn't care for, namely a Camacho PE and a couple of Decades. Well, of course I want those Doug, what do you want for them in return? Nothing really, I don't really like them; he replies; just send me whatever you want to when you get them in. This is what he sends me:

I know it is already a well-established fact, but these dudes are all top-notch BoTL's and stand up guys. I'd trade with any of them any time.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    AJGarlett held up his end of a trade for 2 tat anarchy and sent 2 extras
    all around great botl
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    beatnic:
    Mr. King delivers - 2000 Post Contest Winnings
    glad they made it safe and secure
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got my pif from Todd yesterday. Crazy guy hit me with a Punisher, Tatuaje Havan VI, MOW Virtue, Cubao, Pinar Del Rio Reserva Limitada and a La Aroma De Cuba Marquis Tubo! Thanks Todd as we all know you are the man!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    He hit the DCCC with one heluva bomb! Excellent sticks. Much appreciated!

Photobucket

Pictures of some of the guys enjoying the bounty!

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    He went out of his way to coordinate an acquistion of some Prymes for me, which I got in today. All in perfect shape and looking deeee-liscious. Thanks Niko, you da' man!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Claymore went off on my doorstep when I came home for lunch!

Photobucket

Can't hear anything out of my left ear! Thanks, Skweekz!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Pacman84:
    Got some good smokes from jj20030 aka Jimmy this week. Let's see I got a RP signature, cao traviata maduro and habano, mow ruination, puros indios, diesel uhc, black pearl, and a piñar 2000. Thanks again bro!
    got my part of a trade from pacman today , all smokes i love! good trader, well, really not a trade, he wanted to try the la traivitas so i sent him a natural and maduro + a couple more and he decided to hit me back, good botl, image
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    So I get in the caddy just after lunch, turn the ignition and boom she blows...lucky for me I had the underside reinforced for just this reason. I came to lying in the street with this pkg at my feet. A young hitter trying to make capo in some family....Jimmy, you took my caddy out and came close to taking me out....I won't forget that...it won't matter if you keep your head low, you're gettin hit...

ive been expecting that one back,i never expected it to make it, lol, you didnt have to pay anything did you? them things been floating around over 2 weeks
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Tony hit me with a killer package today! A Regent, a Centurian, a Cuba Libra, a Nicarao, a LHC Barber Pole, and..... a ISOM R&J No.2 Tubo!!! Thanks bro! Great cigars!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received from adros what was suppose to be just 2 Sol Cubano Artisan but this brother decids 2 ain't enough. He sent the 2 Artisan, a Padilla Hybrid (one of my favorites), a Padilla Cazadores and an F.G. Capas Barber Pole (which I have not seen before). A very generous BOTL but you know this means I now have to send my boys your way for a little quality one on one time

Honestly though any time you want to trade Darren let me know :o)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    jj20030:
    ive been expecting that one back,i never expected it to make it, lol, you didnt have to pay anything did you? them things been floating around over 2 weeks
    No didn't have to pay, I was quite surprised because it was stated as cigars...
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    wwestern and I did a trade, sent him a couple sticks in exchange for a couple Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinets. Well, this dude sends those PLUS a few GREAT sticks that you see below. Wes, youre a great BOTL and I appreciate it man! image
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Photobucket He sent me this sweet 5 pack just for coming close in his contest. You sir are the man!!!
    Diamondog:
    jj20030:
    No didn't have to pay, I was quite surprised because it was stated as cigars...
    i forgot who i was asking, lol, you know people,lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    FINALLY a BOTL on these forums who can read! Mike checked my bio and saw that I wanted to try B&M smokes from all over the place - so he picked up SIX DIFFERENT STICKS from his local B&M and blew the front door off my house with em! Thanks Mike!

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    The Prince of F'n Darkness does it again! Hit me with a fiver out of the blue for NO apparent reason, which included the Cain Daytona and a Morrow Castle, both of which he knew I have been dying to try. Thanks Oz! Just remember, no good deed goes unpunished....

The Sniper:
    FINALLY a BOTL on these forums who can read! Mike checked my bio and saw that I wanted to try B&M smokes from all over the place - so he picked up SIX DIFFERENT STICKS from his local B&M and blew the front door off my house with em! Thanks Mike!

i can read too,lol, and let me know if theres anything left on that you want
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Got Tony's end of the trade today. The *** came fast! There isn't much to say about Tony that hasn't been said before but he is a stand up guy and a great guy to trade with. Thanks brother! Maybe one of these days our paths will cross on business!
    Right on dude, glad they got there safe and sound. Just found out I'm heading to Korea, so if you ever head out that way, let me know!
  • MikeMosleyMikeMosley Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    I just received my end of a trade with MTuccelli, traded some CAOs for some Olivas. Thanks Mike, I hope to trade with you several more times in the future.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    He blew me up this week..........

Great BOTL!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Sniper:
    The Prince of F'n Darkness does it again! Hit me with a fiver out of the blue for NO apparent reason, which included the Cain Daytona and a Morrow Castle, both of which he knew I have been dying to try. Thanks Oz! Just remember, no good deed goes unpunished....

LOL NO need to repay the Deed! its the First of Many Out of the Blue HITS! Life is Good!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I'm pretty sure this guy is good to go, check it out.

Photobucket
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Got my fun and games winnings from Rampmonkey today. Five of some of my faves nica libre, 5 vegas classic and three others that I can't remember right, All packed well with nice little dated stickers on them and they were all from '10 or earlier. Thank you Monkey!
    Ridiculous. I got his 1000th Post Contest winnings in today, it was supposed to be one stick from every box he owns. Well, my friend, if these are the cigars you have a box of each, you have EXCELLENT taste. I honestly really, really like every cigar in this 15-stick pack, with the exception of a couple that I have been wanting to try also. Seriously T, you're the man, thank you!

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    alienmisprint:
    Ridiculous. I got his 1000th Post Contest winnings in today, it was supposed to be one stick from every box he owns. Well, my friend, if these are the cigars you have a box of each, you have EXCELLENT taste. I honestly really, really like every cigar in this 15-stick pack, with the exception of a couple that I have been wanting to try also. Seriously T, you're the man, thank you!

Nice winnings there Tony! Hell of a contest prize!