Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Ridiculous. I got his 1000th Post Contest winnings in today, it was supposed to be one stick from every box he owns. Well, my friend, if these are the cigars you have a box of each, you have EXCELLENT taste. I honestly really, really like every cigar in this 15-stick pack, with the exception of a couple that I have been wanting to try also. Seriously T, you're the man, thank you!

Nice winnings there Tony! Hell of a contest prize!
    awesome! see about 4 on my try list in there
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Glad u like em Tony. Those are my box sticks except the xikar. Enjoy. And JJ send me a PM with ur wants to try and maybe we can work a trade.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    adros:
    Got my fun and games winnings from Rampmonkey today. Five of some of my faves nica libre, 5 vegas classic and three others that I can't remember right, All packed well with nice little dated stickers on them and they were all from '10 or earlier. Thank you Monkey!

Happy to hear that the sticks made it there for ya and I was shocked to see that it was a day early too!. Glad to see that I was able to guess some of your favorites enjoy brother, enjoy!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I just want let the good brothers know how well millennium115 is. I had just gotten his care package from " Fun and Games" and he asked me if there was anything specific I was wanting and I told him to surprise me and boy did he!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have had 1 of the 7 sticks posted here and I look forward to trying them all. Thanks again brother!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Got a sweet lil package from this BOTL just for posting a joke that made him laugh. Thanks a ton man.

Diesel Shorty, Gurkha Warlord, Arganese, and Perdomo habano corojo!

Thanks again man!
    bip sent me a couple to try,lol image
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    To both my ex's I AM FUNNY!...proof is in the pudding baby. Got a nice package today from Bige1371 for a joke I told. I received Felipe Gregorio Felipe II, Perdomo Patriarch, Graycliff 1666 and a Perdomo Lot 23

Thanks Brother

• adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Got my end of a trade with Mtucceli. He too cannot count. Supposed to get five but he sends nine. Most of what he sent I've never tried. Thanks mike your the freaking man!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Obviously as you all know shotgun john is an awesome BOTL, I was waiting to post the pics but I'll do that in the thread I started. So I just wanted to make sure the bomb he sent was added here. John, your timing was seriously amazing. things have been rough here in the McGowan Household and your bomb brought a big a$$ smile to my face. thank you again brother.

In the bomb we're 1 LHC Dos Capas Toro
    1 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    1 Sol Cubano Artisan Solomon
    1 Padilla Habano - Toro
    1 Cu Avana Intenso Punisher Torpedo
    1 Pinar Del Rio Oscurro - Toro
    1 Gurkha Gengis Kahn

Again, John is an awesome BOTL, and if you get the chance to trade with him . . . . do it.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I know he doesn't post here much, but Suneet21 is a great friend of mine for the better part of a decade and a good BOTL. He really is my brother from another mother. He's always hooking me up with some amazing cigar that I normally wouldn't smoke, including the Padron 1926 I smoked tonight, and the Camach PE thatI'm gonna take down later this week. So I just wanted to make sure its noted here.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    boydmcgowan:
    Obviously as you all know shotgun john is an awesome BOTL, I was waiting to post the pics but I'll do that in the thread I started. So I just wanted to make sure the bomb he sent was added here. John, your timing was seriously amazing. things have been rough here in the McGowan Household and your bomb brought a big a$$ smile to my face. thank you again brother.

In the bomb we're 1 LHC Dos Capas Toro
    1 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    1 Sol Cubano Artisan Solomon
    1 Padilla Habano - Toro
    1 Cu Avana Intenso Punisher Torpedo
    1 Pinar Del Rio Oscurro - Toro
    1 Gurkha Gengis Kahn

Again, John is an awesome BOTL, and if you get the chance to trade with him . . . . do it.
    Glad my headshot could bring a smile enjoy brother, thanks for the kind words. P.S. When I packed them I left the note on my desk sorry man.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    So, I recommended the Mi Barrios to Rick, but they didn't seem to suite his palate. It happens alot with cigars, I believe about the only thing EVERYONE can agree on is that each person has different tastes. Well, being the upstanding BoTL that he is, he figures I will enjoy them more than he and sends them my way, along with a hitchhiker that I have been wanting to try since the first time I saw one, an Art Deco:

And on top of that, I get in a PIF from ENFIDL today as well, 10 awesome sticks. Many of them are favorites, but one stands out in particular; the 626. This is another cigar I have been wanting to try since the first time I saw them, and on top of that, it has about a year of age on it.

Thank you both, man, you really brightened my day.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    alienmisprint:
    So, I recommended the Mi Barrios to Rick, but they didn't seem to suite his palate. It happens alot with cigars, I believe about the only thing EVERYONE can agree on is that each person has different tastes. Well, being the upstanding BoTL that he is, he figures I will enjoy them more than he and sends them my way, along with a hitchhiker that I have been wanting to try since the first time I saw one, an Art Deco:

And on top of that, I get in a PIF from ENFIDL today as well, 10 awesome sticks. Many of them are favorites, but one stands out in particular; the 626. This is another cigar I have been wanting to try since the first time I saw them, and on top of that, it has about a year of age on it.

Thank you both, man, you really brightened my day.

Man, I'm just happy they made it. You've put me on to so many other cigars it's crazy. Between you and the rest of the guys here. I have plenty more cigars to choose from. And The Art Deco is one. I like those a lot with my coffee in the morining. Enjoy'em buddy.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I guess telling everyone here what a great BOTL RCY Cigars is, is kinda like telling everyone the earth is round. Yeah, we all know it but I'm preaching it anyway: RCY is a freakin awesome BOTL!! Got his package this week for winning his 1,000 post / movie trivia contest, and he completely outdid himself with some fantastic premium smokes. I'm jacked to try all of these - never had any of them. Thanks brother!!

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Heavy:
    I guess telling everyone here what a great BOTL RCY Cigars is, is kinda like telling everyone the earth is round. Yeah, we all know it but I'm preaching it anyway: RCY is a freakin awesome BOTL!! Got his package this week for winning his 1,000 post / movie trivia contest, and he completely outdid himself with some fantastic premium smokes. I'm jacked to try all of these - never had any of them. Thanks brother!!

Looks like he got you pretty good. The Redemption and '68 are two of my favorites. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Nice job Rick.
    Lakota72:
    Heavy:

Looks like he got you pretty good. The Redemption and '68 are two of my favorites. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Nice job Rick.

Anytime Heavy, you won fair and square. As you can see, Lakota72 likes them too. Those are some very good cigars my friend, enjoy.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Great hit RCY. So I can update my mailing list. What's the address you're going to be at next?
    bip:
    Great hit RCY. So I can update my mailing list. What's the address you're going to be at next?

Thanks BIP and really, lol....
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    bip:
    I've been trying to pull that out of him and he wont give it up.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Got my end of a trade today with wwestern. The deal was 4 MoW Virtue from me for 4 MoW Ruination from him. This is another classic case of abrothercantcount because 4 sticks somehow multiplied into 9.

4 MoW Ruination
    2 MoW Puro
    1 Diesel Shorty
    1 Diesel UHC
    1 Tatuaje Havana VI

All strait off my faves list. This guy is on helluva brother that I'll glady trade with anytime! Thanks bro, you rock!
    blind awesome trade from trident, got mine, boxing up to retaliate! image
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    So this awesome brother sends me a Star Wars meets Dali T-shirt and somehow manages to time it so that a Royal Brigade and an AB Pryme land on the same day, just pronominal Tony,
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Lol, I can't believe it worked. I figured on how long it normally takes to get my shirts from Teefury, then how long it normally takes packages to get from me to whoever, and tried to drop the cigars in the mail on the right day so they would show up at the same time. I really didn't think it would though.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    A little "here you go" was sent to me today by DennisKing after we discussed these particualr sticks (El Triunfador) a while back. Many thanks to you good sir, many thanks indeed.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Got a sweet mooch package from Ryan today.

Photobucket

Thanks, man!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my end of a blind trade with Trident. He sent me 5 awesome sticks a MOW Ruination, Gurkha Legend, Padron, Carlos Torano Virtuoso and 5 Vegas Gold. Trident must be a mind reader cause I have been wanting to try the Carlos Torano Virtuoso. I might also add the MOW and Gurkha have almost 9 moths on them.

Trident is TOP Shelf and anytime you want to do a blind trade count me in

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Just got my end of a blind trade with AJGARLETT. Whoever this guy had for a math teacher didn't do a very good job at teaching him simple arithmetics. I send the guy 10 sticks and he sends me 12 in return. Eleven of which I've been wanting to try and the one I've had (Gurkha Centurian) is one of my favorites. Paybacks, I owe you AJ.

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Got my end of a trade with Skweekz + 4 awesome tag alongs thanks bro!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    BIP hit me hard for my prize winnings! Dude is nuts: MOW SE, Cusano 18, Padilla Artisano, Padilla 32 to name a few. I can't remember all of them due to putting them in the humi before taking a pic but I can assure it was one hell of a top notch package! BIP is a top notch BORK and we are lucky to have him around. Thanks again for the smokes brother!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    This guy is absolutely crazy! He hit me with an 18 stick warhead fit for a king! Thanks Tony!