Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Did a blind trade with amz1301 and everything went swimmingly. He sent a great selection for me to try out, most of which I havn't had...they were shipped w/humidification and packaged very well! Don't hesitate to trade with this BOTL! Thanks again Andy.

• millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    Did a blind trade with Trident. he sent me a real nice package, perfect timing, cause im headed out to ny tomorrow morning. the cigars were well packaged and with a humi pillow. very good care of the cigars, and some are dated.. def trade with this botl!! Photobucket
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    +1 for Trident...... He hit me with these badboys:

Definitely a good BOTL to do business with.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Tri hit me good too. Great BOTL.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    So, I send one of my guys down to check the mail today and 30 minutes passes and he doesn't return. I take a look down the street towards the mailbox and I see Tony lying in the street with a box at his feet...I run to him but he's gone, taken out horribly, its a mess....I open the box to find a letter saying "a made man will undoubtedly get greedy, careless and sloppy if left unchecked" and that I've bullied this turf long enough, a new family regime is at hand ~skweekz

My Cadlliac was replaceable but Tony was one of the best earners my family had, you want a war? I was involved in the gang wars from the 70's and 80's skweekz, a lot of blood was shed, you leave me no choice but to bring back the days of old.....

• bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    A while back I sent JJ20030 a few sticks so he could try them. Today he sent me Liga Pravada #9
    Joya De Nicaragua
    5 Vegas
    Greycliff Crystal
    LPH Maduro
    Bahia Maduro
    Padilla 1932
    Aliados
    Puros Indios
    Kristoff Maduro
    MOW PA
    and a Manny Lopez El Cubano
    I'm sure everyone knows that JJ is the man. That is awsome. Thank you so much. I can't wait to try these gorgeous babes.
    I'll put some pics up as soon as I fig out how to do so.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Yeah Jimmy is the man. That's a nice list of smokes you got there bip! I did a trade with jj not too long ago and got hooked up pretty good as well.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Is a great BOTL. Brother bombed me to send some cheer my way. Great sticks too. Plan on posting a pic as soon as I can.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    MTuccelli:
    Received my end of a blind trade with Trident. He sent me 5 awesome sticks a MOW Ruination, Gurkha Legend, Padron, Carlos Torano Virtuoso and 5 Vegas Gold. Trident must be a mind reader cause I have been wanting to try the Carlos Torano Virtuoso. I might also add the MOW and Gurkha have almost 9 moths on them.

Trident is TOP Shelf and anytime you want to do a blind trade count me in

Got my end of the Trade. Great BOTL. Would gladly trade with again.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Now here is a BOTL that means BUSINESS! Got Tridents blind trade today and was floored! MOW Ruination, Oliva G, Ave Maria, MOW Puro Authentico, and CAO Italia. I have to agree with with MTuccelli, Trident has to be a mind reader!

I have been looking to try this sticks for along time. Thanks Trident. Would love to do business with you anytime!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of our 6 stick trade and jj throws in 4 awesome extras which I've only tried one. Great guy just can't count.

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Just got my end of a trade with FTJ. Sticks got here very fast, look great, and smell even better. Deff smokin a 777 on saturday. Thanks man.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    PsychoSJG:
    Just got my end of a trade with FTJ. Sticks got here very fast, look great, and smell even better. Deff smokin a 777 on saturday. Thanks man.
    Glad they made it my friend!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Todd once again went above and beyond to grant my wish and it was very much appreciated! Thanks!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Agreed to trade a couple of Graycliff Crystal LE's to Tony for some aged Pepin stuff. Says he's going to mail me a fiver...ends up sending me seven sticks!

Photobucket

The Gurkha Titan, La Riqueza, and 5 Vegas Miami each got 2 years age on them! Thanks, man!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    lilwing helped me with a shipping redirect and decided to go over the top like helping me wasn't enough

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    t_evan50 hit me with these image and got this from Stephen Hannibal image
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:
    So Enfidl helps forward ship another package RUSHED shipping to me, won't give me his PayPal address AGAIN to cover his costs and sends his own pkg along with my purchase AGAIN. Enfidl, you are very kind and will be thanked properly for it.
    Totally missed this, soooo glad to hear they made it safe and that it was before the strike! It was my pleasure, you enjoying your sticks is thanks enough!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    These are embarassingly long overdue.

I got a nice packge from Kevin today for the crossword winnings. All was nicely packaged and in good condition. I received a:
    nub habano
    RP The Edge
    MoW Ruination
    5V AAA.

Thanks Kevin, great package. I would trade with you anytime. Please consider him nominated as a Good Trader and Standup up guy.

I got a great package of 7 sticks from ghauss for the wedding contest. 3 were from his local B&M and were very tasty. Thanks bro and congratulations.

I got a F&G package from Beatnic. Great selection of sticks, all which have been smoked and enjoyed. Thank you.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    y2pascoe:
    Agreed to trade a couple of Graycliff Crystal LE's to Tony for some aged Pepin stuff. Says he's going to mail me a fiver...ends up sending me seven sticks!

Photobucket

The Gurkha Titan, La Riqueza, and 5 Vegas Miami each got 2 years age on them! Thanks, man!
    Right on man, glad they made it there safe and sound. For the record though, I said there would be at least 5 sticks in the package, and those five are the Pepin blends. The CAO and Gurkha are just there as chaperons.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I am still in shock over what this brother did for me, just unbelievable, he didn't JUST send 18 sticks, he sent the good stuff! I am still staggering around and reeling from the hit.
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    Received my end of a blind trade with Kasper yesterday. I'm super stoked about this package:

5V AAA
    Monty Media Noche
    Patel Bros Next Gen
    Cu-Avana Intenso
    Padron 1964

He definitely went above and beyond with this one. Top notch BOTL...thanks brother!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    These frreaking BOTL are Out of Touch with reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great BOTL and awesome Friends, Thanks Guys ....... See post with Pics in General Forum News!!!!
    I received my winnings from the Movie Trivia pass, from Bigharpoon, today. Dude's a very stand up brother. The mail takes a while to get here and he went so far as to contact his postmaster to find out why it was taking so long. He sent me
    (5)- 5Vegas Relics
    a San Miguel
    a RP Pater Bros
    a Padron
    a 5 Vegas Cask Strength
    and a 5 Vegas Miami.
    Awesome winnings. I've only tried one of these and have been wanting to check the others out.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Did a blind Trade with these guys, Great Trade. Would Trade with any of them again. Just see for yourselves!

From MTuccelli :
    MTuccelli 6/2/2011

From JJ2030
    JJ2030  6/4/2011
    Look how Glorious!

From RampMonkey
    RampMonkey 6/4/2011

Thanks for the Awesome Trades Guys!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    415 sent me some sticks to go along with a purchase he made from me. Wasn't expecting all of this:

Rob1110 sent his part of a trade and blew me away as well:
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Got the PIF from him yesterday, but forgot to post it, nice little selection that will die by fire soon ^ ^
    bip:
    I received my winnings from the Movie Trivia pass, from Bigharpoon, today. Dude's a very stand up brother. The mail takes a while to get here and he went so far as to contact his postmaster to find out why it was taking so long. He sent me
    (5)- 5Vegas Relics
    a San Miguel
    a RP Pater Bros
    a Padron
    a 5 Vegas Cask Strength
    and a 5 Vegas Miami.
    Awesome winnings. I've only tried one of these and have been wanting to check the others out.
    I was so excited about getting these cigars and didn't bother to look at the sender's name. These cigars came from Fire truck guy. We traded for 5 Relics and he threw in the rest. Looks like the icantfookingcount disease is a very transmittable disease. Fire truck guy, you are the man. Thank you very much!!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    bib, after a while names and addresses are a blur. Just keep mailing out cigars and others find their way back to you. Vicious cycle!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    beatnic:
    bib, after a while names and addresses are a blur. Just keep mailing out cigars and others find their way back to you. Vicious cycle!

+1 This has some facts to it. The only way I keep up is, I photo every bomb that comes to me. Of course a note always helps. Nice score....