Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    So I ask Jimmy for a little run down on a mac maduro he just got and of course he had to send me one and 6 other great sticks with it! Thanks Jimmy and watch out;)

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Today got my end of a trade with smoke em if you got em. He sent me some Sun Grown Label. 5 Vegas Gold and a MOW. Thanks brother for a smooth trade, anytime you want to trade let me know....pictures will follow shortly

Pictures as promised
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Got my PIF package from jr_p951 and he came through BIG for me! He wrote out a nice description of each cigar and why he likes them...definitely above and beyond. Thanks again brother!
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Got the runner up winnings from jj2030 today. He sent a bunch of great smokes that I cant wait to try. Thanks JJ!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I know this botl is already on this list. We worked out a trade b/c he wanted to try some ccom sungrown labels and I have a few to give up. He returned the favor with this

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    OH yeah does anyone know the USO (unidentifiable smokable object) is on the left, never see it before?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    That's the Final Blend, an exclusive to a different shop. Haven't had one, but they use the Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper, same as the Paradigm 262, AB Sungrown, and CAO Sopranos. Its on my wish list right now, I really dig that wrapper. Let us know what you think of it man, most of the responses I have heard for it have been positive.
    Got my end of a trade in from y2pascoe, he was supposed to be sending 2 sticks, instead I get 5:

Then, I get a box straight from Ccom, looks like Wes decided to order a 10-pack of Gurkha Black Dragons and have them sent to me, for no reason whatsoever. Completely insane:

Thank you both, just more proof of the caliber of BoTL's we have here. Amazing dudes.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    bro hooked me up with a great trade...i got a jaime garcia, la gloria cubana series N, sencillo, 2 tat havana's, also threw in a diesel unlimited, and a golden bear....good guy....thanks bro!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    bro hooked me up with a great trade...i got a jaime garcia, la gloria cubana series N, sencillo, 2 tat havana's, also threw in a diesel unlimited, and a golden bear....good guy....thanks bro!
    You are welcome, it is actually a Black Bear (PA Wrapper)!!! Enjoy Bro!!!
    oh sweet...ive wanted to try it for the longest time! lol
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    returned late last nite from ny, and had 2 packages waiting for me., both winnings ghaus was fng thread and bige1371 was movie trivia. u guys def hooked me up , thanks u sooo much.....def good guys, boht were well packaged and with humipillows......very well kept.... GHAUS Photobucket BIGE1371 Photobucket
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Vulchr arranged a forward shipment for me ...again. All arrived safe and sound and I now have some more sticks again. Been a long wait but with BOTL like Dave helping us out, we northern BOTL are managing. Thanks Vulchor for being such a stand up guy.
  • GHausGHaus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    j0z3r was feeling extra generous and decided to grant my wish even though Cabinetmaker replied first in the MAW thread. He sent me some LGCs, LFDs and to my surprise... a Liga Privada No. 9! So excited to try them all. Thanks for making this week even better, you're a great BOTL!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Got a maw package from joz3r, really nice lookin sticks. Also thanks to Bandyt. Joe & Todd - you guys made my day!

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Those are great cigars Greg!!! Love the LP9!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Did a blind 10 stick with KingJK. I asked him to send them to my gf's house because my address is changing soon and I'll be there at the end of the month on block leave. She shot me an email yesterday that I got a box from him. Thank you very much brother. I greatly appreciate it
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Got my ass damn near blown off today thanks to Tony! not sure what the little one is lol.
    Got my end of a trade we set up.....He was to send me total of 15 Old world Reserves Rocky Patel cigars, 13 maduro, 2 corojo. He came through on time and not only that they arrived with 5 extra, a black night, Oliva V, 2 perdomos, and another i cant remember right now. Great trader and was fast and efficient. I would like to put him on the good traders thread guys and keep him going!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    picked up a 5er of skull & bones off jsnake...dude threw in some great sticks out of pure (unexpected) generosity! I really appreciate it man....but now you're on my hit list ;)

wwestern:
    Got my ass damn near blown off today thanks to Tony! not sure what the little one is lol.
    The little one on the left is a J. Fuego Origen Original, enjoy!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Just got my PIF package from this awesome BORK ....he asked if there was I wanted to try and I said the Ave Maria .... Well this BORK drops one hell of an H Bomb on my house, 2 Ave Maria's, Graycliff 1666, 5V Miami ( a personal fav), MOW Puro, Cain F, MOW Ruination with the old band, Padilla 1932 , and a monster Gurkha Titan ................. Thanks so much for the awesome package brother .
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    I received a "La Finca: The Turd" crap pass from bip and DSWarmack. Looks like this bad boy has made it halfway across the globe. However, it looks like it was morphed into more of a regular pass/bomb, so I kept it going to a neighboring country...
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Gotta thank John (fuentejps) for the box split we did, plus throwing in some unnecessary generous extras. Thanks John!

JG Reserva Especials

JSquiresMisc
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    JCizzle:
    I received a "La Finca: The Turd" crap pass from bip and DSWarmack. Looks like this bad boy has made it halfway across the globe. However, it looks like it was morphed into more of a regular pass/bomb, so I kept it going to a neighboring country...
    The turd travels the globe. LOL
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Just got my end of a trade for some 5V Cask II ....... My stock was nearing empty and Jr hooked me up so I have some while I search for a deal on them. Lightning quick and safe shipping from this great BORK
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Wes blew me the hell away! We were trying to work out a trade for some puro's he had and then this guy goes and bombs me! Thank you so much!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got my PIF today from kingjk729. Top Shelf BOTL, knows how to treat a mooch!

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    got an awesome PIF from Ozzie today. had a Graycliff 2010 in it as well as a bunch of freakin sweet ass sticks. Thanks bro
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got my PIF from Michael and it was a great hit. Some trusted stand-bys like the CAO gold maddy, lot 23 and GH 2002. As well as some great sticks I haven't tried like the Black Pearl he tossed in. 10 sticks all told, and a nice RH note to let me know where I was at with 'em. Thanks!!!