Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    beatnic:
    JCizzle:
    I received a "La Finca: The Turd" crap pass from bip and DSWarmack. Looks like this bad boy has made it halfway across the globe. However, it looks like it was morphed into more of a regular pass/bomb, so I kept it going to a neighboring country...
    The turd travels the globe. LOL
    Ahhhh...the TURD! Glad to see it's still out their.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    dennisking:
    got an awesome PIF from Ozzie today. had a Graycliff 2010 in it as well as a bunch of freakin sweet ass sticks. Thanks bro

Enjoy!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I asked BIP about doing a box split on one of the Gurkha Spec Ops sets, all I wanted was the herfador and the knife, and would send him all the cigars. He said he really wasn't into them that much, but if I wanted the herfador and knife he already had, he would send it my way. After a few messages back and forth, he finally conceded to take something in return for it, a single cigar. He seriously said, "If you absolutely have to, shoot one cigar of your choice....". So, it gets in today, and not only is there a bad-ass 30 count herfador and a really bad-ass knife, but 10 frikkin cigars as well! Over the top man, seriously.

Then, to top that off, I get a 7-cigar bomb from Wes. Keep in mind, he just bombed me with a 10-pack of Gurkha Black Dragons less than a week ago, for absolutely no reason whatsoever. So, when he threw up all those tracking numbers for his Smoke and Awe campaign, I didn't even check them. I mean, surely I wouldn't be on there? Dude just bombed me with a 10-pack of Gurkhas, no way. Well, I was wrong.

I am staggered at the level of generosity displayed by the members of this forum, time and again. And it seems like the antes just keep getting higher and higher, lol. Thank you very much guys, seriously.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    alienmisprint:
    I asked BIP about doing a box split on one of the Gurkha Spec Ops sets, all I wanted was the herfador and the knife, and would send him all the cigars. He said he really wasn't into them that much, but if I wanted the herfador and knife he already had, he would send it my way. After a few messages back and forth, he finally conceded to take something in return for it, a single cigar. He seriously said, "If you absolutely have to, shoot one cigar of your choice....". So, it gets in today, and not only is there a bad-ass 30 count herfador and a really bad-ass knife, but 10 frikkin cigars as well! Over the top man, seriously.

Then, to top that off, I get a 7-cigar bomb from Wes. Keep in mind, he just bombed me with a 10-pack of Gurkha Black Dragons less than a week ago, for absolutely no reason whatsoever. So, when he threw up all those tracking numbers for his Smoke and Awe campaign, I didn't even check them. I mean, surely I wouldn't be on there? Dude just bombed me with a 10-pack of Gurkhas, no way. Well, I was wrong.

I am staggered at the level of generosity displayed by the members of this forum, time and again. And it seems like the antes just keep getting higher and higher, lol. Thank you very much guys, seriously.
    DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    adros:
    beatnic:
    JCizzle:
    I received a "La Finca: The Turd" crap pass from bip and DSWarmack. Looks like this bad boy has made it halfway across the globe. However, it looks like it was morphed into more of a regular pass/bomb, so I kept it going to a neighboring country...
    Not sure if any of the original "Turds" are in there but the box is en route to Iraq. lmao
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    JCizzle:
    adros:
    beatnic:
    JCizzle:
    Not sure if any of the original "Turds" are in there but the box is en route to Iraq. lmao
    You are the man JC. When you want to herf up one more time before I'm out to see new and improved sand dunes??
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    bip:
    JCizzle:
    adros:
    beatnic:
    JCizzle:
    You are the man JC. When you want to herf up one more time before I'm out to see new and improved sand dunes??
    This is hilarious! Have people been putting sticks in and taking sticks out or just sending it along? It started out as a Movie Trivia Winnings for bip which also contained the La Finca Turd. Now it has a life of its own. Awesome. Looks like I need to send bip some more cigars...
    bigharpoon:
    bip:
    JCizzle:
    adros:
    beatnic:
    JCizzle:
    This is hilarious! Have people been putting sticks in and taking sticks out or just sending it along? It started out as a Movie Trivia Winnings for bip which also contained the La Finca Turd. Now it has a life of its own. Awesome. Looks like I need to send bip some more cigars...
    Don't worry about it big. consider it an add on to the pass already going around. Be interesting to see what happens to it and where it goes. I'm thinking that whomever gets it should also put something in it from where they come from. A post card, pic etc etc. If someone would be kind enough to take the edge out, if it is still in there and send it to me, I' would be very greatful.
    ENFIDL:
    alienmisprint:

DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!

+1 I would love one of those knives... im kind of a knife nut! LOL
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Did a trade with lonewolf2011 and everything went great!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    did a box split of jamie garcias w/ blurr[jared]. great dude.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got my end of a trade with jj20030 and he went well overboard on it. He sent several of my favorites plus some I have not tried before. My fellow Texan is a fine example of why I moved out of Cali lol. Anytime you want to trade brother let me know.

• GHausGHaus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    Got my winnings from adros from the FnG thread. He informed me that he was a little under the weather and they were delayed a bit, but no worries they all look great. I'm looking forward to trying the Final Blend plus the Graycliff! Thanks again!

Todd decided to send me a wedding bomb after not beating Cabinetmarker to the MaW thread. So generous! He threw in a GoF, Oliva V Maduro (awesome cigar!) and LGC Serie R with 3+ years on it! Thank you both for the great additions to the new family. I can't wait to enjoy some of these smokes on the beach!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    this brotha hit me up with a huge 10 cigar mooch bag.....what an amazing selection.....im heading up to my friends lake house this weekend......ill be def bringing up some of these sticks..... to enjoy on the boat........beer, cigars and friends......and women!!!!! what else do u want??? very generous botl.......!! thanks again bro!!!!! Photobucket
    millennium115:
    this brotha hit me up with a huge 10 cigar mooch bag.....what an amazing selection.....im heading up to my friends lake house this weekend......ill be def bringing up some of these sticks..... to enjoy on the boat........beer, cigars and friends......and women!!!!! what else do u want??? very generous botl.......!! thanks again bro!!!!! Photobucket
    Now that is what I call an awesome night. Beer, cigars, great friends and women.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    He got me good!

http://far image

Great bomb, bro! You're a class act, my friend!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Got bombed by 415 today! thank you sir Can't wait to burn this ep sr up!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    wwestern:
    me too, image
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    jj20030:
    wwestern:
    me too, image
    Had a warning but 415 hit me as well. Helped me with my Top 3 to Try and then some. Excellent Botl for sure!

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Just got my end of a trade with Kuzi, dude hooked me up !!!! Some of these sticks got some age on 'em too.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    amz1301:
    Just got my end of a trade with Kuzi, dude hooked me up !!!! Some of these sticks got some age on 'em too.

i believe you are the one that hooked me up.
    thank you.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I have said it once and Ill say it again, millennium115 has come through in style. He must have told the mail man to get the sticks delivered asap or there would be hell to pay! Got his package from F & G and it was super fast to get here. Thanks again brother!

Photobucket
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    Received my winnings for the Crossword Clue game from skweekz yesterday. He put together an awesome package for me and included an MoW PA because I mentioned not trying this one yet. Definitely a stand-up BOTL. Thanks!

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Just received my end of a trade with alienmisprint (Tony). The guys killing me. I picked up a 5 cigar LFD O.Y.A. sampler for him and he sends me a fat 12 stick package. How can I compete with that ?!?!?! Thats alright I've got his address now.

amz1301:
    Just received my end of a trade with alienmisprint (Tony). The guys killing me. I picked up a 5 cigar LFD O.Y.A. sampler for him and he sends me a fat 12 stick package. How can I compete with that ?!?!?! Thats alright I've got his address now.

Well worth it dude, I appreciate you hooking me up! Hopefully you'll dig at least a couple of the sticks there.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    Big Thank You to wwestern! I am new to the forum & have already learned a ton reading through the posts and absorbing the wealth of knowledge all of you all have to share. When I ran across the lottery and asked about how to get on the “good traders list” Wes quickly offered to get me started with a 5 stick trade, I sent him 6 and he sent me 12!!! I just wanted to take a minute to publicly thank him for a great first trading experience. Thanks Wes, way to show the “new guy” how it’s done, I appreciate your time and generosity!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Brother hooked me up with a great selection of sticks for my Movie Trivia Pass winnings. I've never had the Graycliff, Cuban Label or the LFD Airbender!! Love the Gran Habano and the Diesel as well. That Gran Habano is freakin HUGE (that's what she said! sorry, couldn't help it). Thanks man!

Dude hooked me up with one of those OYA Samplers...came in today, perfect condition. Thanks dude, I appreciate it!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got my 5 Skull and Bones that I bought from him and he bombed me with 4 extra sticks he is a great BOTL. I would definitely deal with him again. Thanks Brother, hope your job stress gets better.