Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    So here I am in the ending stages of a "deployment" and I have been mailing a crap load of stuff home. All of a sudden, I get a PM from Kris asking if I have received the cigars he sent......WTF? I didn't even remember giving my address. Then I realize that my dumb ass had given him my home address back stateside. I ask my wife to look through all the boxes and see if she sees anything that isn't from me...sure enough, there's a box with some cigars. She didn't want to take them out of the bag so she couldn't tell me what was in there. I do remember here saying 5 Vegas and Padilla 1932. Warning: People who bomb me don't usually get away with it. Just sayin....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a fiver of Quesada España petit robustos from Shawn today. He threw in a Park Ave. maduro as well, gives me a chance to revisit that one. Thanks again for doing the split Shawn.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    j0z3r:
    Got a fiver of Quesada España petit robustos from Shawn today. He threw in a Park Ave. maduro as well, gives me a chance to revisit that one. Thanks again for doing the split Shawn.
    No problem. I actually sent something with Todd's package for you as well in your next herf out there. Ask him for it...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I too got a fiver of the Quesada Robustos, mine came with a bonus 601 Blue Maduro. I never had a 601 so this is a special surprise. I've heard a lot of good things about that one and can't wait to check it out.
    Thanks, Shawn, for doing the work in putting this together.
    zeebra:
    j0z3r:
    No problem. I actually sent something with Todd's package for you as well in your next herf out there. Ask him for it...
    Rut-roh, sounds like trouble. It's like Christmas, can't wait to see what I got. Wink [;)]
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    image Amazing BOTL not only did he pick these up for me but he bombed me with a RP IPRESS and a Mi Dominicana. Thanks Shawn was a pleasure!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    zeebra:
    j0z3r:
    Rut-roh, sounds like trouble. It's like Christmas, can't wait to see what I got. Wink [;)]

Yeah Joe, ask me about it. Oh yeah, by the way, I can't make another herf until December, sorry..........

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Glad everyone got their stuff in good condition!!! Enjoy em fellas! Glad I could help ya out!

Oh Todd, you gonna make poor Joe wait now....lol
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Big props to Vinny, I got a promotion at work and he freakin' gifts me with my first Opus X. Jetmech_63 is da man !
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    zeebra:
    j0z3r:

Yeah Joe, ask me about it. Oh yeah, by the way, I can't make another herf until December, sorry..........

That's cool...I know where you live and my pet tobacco beetles are hungry.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Zeebra hooked it up with a 5pk of Queseda petit robustos and tossed in an extra smoke because thats the type of BOTL he is. Thanks again man!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my side of a trade with SmokySuit. Got me a few Padilla Artisan, Gurkha Regent, Symphony and Centurian. This brother also sent along a RyJ Churchill en Tubo and a Tatuaje El Triunfador. Thanks Tim for the trade, looking forward to doing this again. Will post pictures later on

Picture as promised, there were 3 Padilla Artisan. I pulled one to smoke this morning before I took the picture. What a way to start Fathers Day.....

• drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    Just got MTuccelli's end of a trade we worked out mid-week. Sticks arrived in excellent condition.

2 x Padilla Hybrid

2 x Padilla Achilles Edicion Especial 2006

1 x Perdomo Lot 23 Natural

I'm feeling like I got the much better end of the deal.

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    brotheradam:
    Big props to Vinny, I got a promotion at work and he freakin' gifts me with my first Opus X. Jetmech_63 is da man !

I love you too brother! Congrats on the promotion and thanks for always being there for me, you're an awesome botl and a great friend.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Jetmech_63:
    brotheradam:

I love you too brother! Congrats on the promotion and thanks for always being there for me, you're an awesome botl and a great friend.
    Thank man, you too. I forgot to mention in my excitement over the OPUS X that Vinny also gifted me with an Ashton ESG too. Awesome BOTL !!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got my end of a trade we did. This brother sent me some Padilla Single Batch and Morrow Castle. They all look tasty, especially the Single Batch. Thanks for a smooth trade Aaron you are certainly TOP Shelf

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Did a trade with Sniper, sent him a couple of LHC Core's....and he crushes me with the following(stick on the far right is a Zino Platinum shorty):
    Havn't tried a bunch of the sticks he sent so im pretty pumped!! Thanks Sniper...you're the man.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Sniper just hooked me up with some Pinar P2000s to try with a couple others thrown in. Glen is awesome!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Mr. Psycho has good tastes in cigars. I offer proof below, all for answering a simple movie trivia question.

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my movie trivia winnings today. RP decade, Sol Cubano, Gurkha Centurian, RP sun grown, ccom cuban label and my fav smoke these days Perdomo Habano Maduro...thanks bro.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    smoke em if you got em:
    Got my movie trivia winnings today. RP decade, Sol Cubano, Gurkha Centurian, RP sun grown, ccom cuban label and my fav smoke these days Perdomo Habano Maduro...thanks bro.
    Glad to be a service! Enjoy!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    AJGARLETT:
    Did a trade with Sniper, sent him a couple of LHC Core's....and he crushes me with the following(stick on the far right is a Zino Platinum shorty):

Havn't tried a bunch of the sticks he sent so im pretty pumped!! Thanks Sniper...you're the man.

xIcedGuardianx:
    Sniper just hooked me up with some Pinar P2000s to try with a couple others thrown in. Glen is awesome!

AJGARLETT was a great BOTL to trade with, and xIcedGuardianx is hereby charged with posting at LEAST a mini-review on the P2000's after he tries em. Enjoy fellas!

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got in my end of a trade Jake and I worked out, he went way overboard. I send him 5 cigars, he hits me with 11. All of them sticks I already love, with the exception of a few I want to try:

Also got in my movie trivia winnings from smoke em if you got em, another awesome pack, filled with favorites and a couple I want to try:

I really appreciate it guys, I'll trade with you any time.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got my F&G winnings on Saturday and he hit me with a nice 5er... 5 Vegas Classic, Nica Libre, LHC and 2 that I've yet to try, Cuba Libre and Perdomo Grand Cru!

thanks again Brother!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Just hit me with a MOW Armada. Little did I know this guy's office is a stone's throw away from mine!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Got my end of a deal with Phobic... BOOM Goes the Dynamite! Thanks Brotha!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    JCizzle:
    Just hit me with a MOW Armada. Little did I know this guy's office is a stone's throw away from mine!
    It was retaliation against the firebombing I got from the Cizzla! I had no choice but to bring down the Armada on him.

JDE

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Rob1110 is just a great guy and BOTL and BORK. We have traded twice and he sends me a bonus of a custom made stick and 3 hard to find sticks. All 3 I really have wanted to find. He put a lot of thought into this which means a lot to me. image
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    got my part of a trade from bandyt and wow Todd, you tore it up. thanks a bazillion for some extra awesome sticks.
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    So Mr. Slob here either doesn't understand the term "small" or is a man not to be trusted!

After asking how a particular ISOM he received was, he generously offered to send me a SMALL "Slob Sampler" of a few he had procured.

I was in NO WAY expecting the damage that was inflicted to my mail box yesterday! Here is a photo of the damage (Warning: The following image is graphic in nature. Children, pregnant women and those with heart disease are urged to turn away)

Mr. Slob, you are very generous and a fine gentleman. However I do hope you have started reinforcement procedures on your mail box...

This could get ugly...