Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Got my movie trivia winnings from Heavy. Dude sends me this and then feels he owes me an apology for the delay.

Photobucket

Stick your sorries in a sack, my friend! That's an awesome bomb. Thank's again my friend.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    y2pascoe:
    Got my movie trivia winnings from Heavy. Dude sends me this and then feels he owes me an apology for the delay.

Photobucket

Stick your sorries in a sack, my friend! That's an awesome bomb. Thank's again my friend.

Jerry: "Stick your sorries in a sack???"
    George: "It's a saying!"

LOL - No problem bro! I'm just glad they got there safe - I tracked the package this morning and was starting to get worried. Hope you enjoy!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    t_evan50, troy, barberpole bombed me,lol, image
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    lots of stripes......luv it!!!! nice package
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Got my end of a trade from Joey today, he sent some awesome sticks.
    Good brother will trade with him again.
    Thanks Bro.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    sorry for the delay brother.....hope i made up for it
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    This fella totally set me up on the PIF thread. A great 7 cigar pack including a MOW armada, Padilla golden bear, Gurkha regent and a totally amazing looking Montecristo! Unreal, thanks again - much aprreciated!
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    ljl:
    This fella totally set me up on the PIF thread. A great 7 cigar pack including a MOW armada, Padilla golden bear, Gurkha regent and a totally amazing looking Montecristo! Unreal, thanks again - much aprreciated!
    You're quite welcome, brother. And just fyi - that Padilla is a Black Bear.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Sorry for the delay on this, my work schedule got thrown into chaos. I got a return-fire bombing from Horst two days ago, very nice 4-stick selection, three of which I have never had before. There was a RP Maduro, a PDR Exclusivo, Cohiba Red Dot, and a Gurkha Titan. Even after I told him not to worry about hitting me back, I still got this awesome package. Thanks Horst, I appreciate it man, I'd trade with you anytime!
    Picture of King's package I recieved last week:

,br> And Trident decided to blow my mailbox up with a totally uncalled for 7-stick warhead:

Thank you both, I really do appreciate it!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    So, this young upstart, Sniper Hunter, joins the forum on 6/14/11 and on 6/28/11 he proceeds to bomb me with a loud bang and a lot of shrapnel:

Some very nice shrapnel, I might add. But where is it written that these young whippersnappers can come in here and bomb the bejabbers out of an oldfart (all one word)? I thought oldfarts were somehow protected from that kind of violence.

Very nice, Sniper Hunter, let's start building you a track record. Thanks much for the smokes.

Marty

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    bigharpoon, helped me with a shipping redirect, thanks man!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Photobucket

Got my movie winnings today and he really hooked me up... some favorites and a few sticks I've never tried... Thanks Brother!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my end of a trade with Dwayne... a couple Mi Barrio's, 601's and a few extras... super fast shipping... Thanks Bro!

Photobucket
    the young gun dropped a bomb on me today caught me totally by surprise with some great sticks! image
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I got a package in the mail just now from our resident Alien. I had sent him out a few sticks a while back and he hits me with a 15 stick return fire. This included many favorites and he even went way out there and grabbed me a 6 stick JDN Sampler. This is awesome Thanks Alien. Any time you want to trade some more just let me know.

I will try to remember to get some pictures up but my son has my camera on a camping trip he is on right now. The extra time in the mail doesn't seem to have hurt them any, so after a brief rest... I'll be digging in :)
    Damn that took a long time. How was everything? If any of it is in bad shape let me know and I can shoot you some replacement stuff.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    Damn that took a long time. How was everything? If any of it is in bad shape let me know and I can shoot you some replacement stuff.
    It took a long time because of the strike. This one was stuck in Transit. On the plus side I got it right after the strike ended so I am back in some good sticks. Thanks Tony.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Looks like we have another BOTL that can't count worth a $hit. So we agree upon a straight up 5-for-5 trade, Dwayne even offers to send his sticks first and I don't have to send mine until I receive his (totally unnecasary by the way), and the dude ends up sending me 7 great sticks. And still sends his off before I even have time to get mine packaged up and mailed out. Nice trade man - I appreciate it!

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Did a trade with Dbeckom...sent him a couple sticks and he returns with WAY more than the agreed-upon amount. Thanks Dwayne, I appreciate the great selection and fast shipping!!

Received a great looking fiver from MTuccelli from his 500th post contest do-over.

Thanks brother, been looking at those Cruzeros for a while, always enjoy the Padillas and have yet to try the 1666 or LDC.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got my winnings package from smokey. Took the guy some extra time to get it out so he hits me with 8 sticks. All good stuff! Thanks man.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Awesome hit today from lakota, great botl. pics in new thread. This guy is a class act as many of you know already.
    my end of a trade with bigharpoon for for some lhc dos capos and he sent me some other great sticks too, image
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    got two five pack winnings from mtucellie. Bunch of great stuff. This guy never fails to impress with his selections, always something that I've never tried and wind up getting more of. Thanks Mike!
    Adros hit me with a damn fine group of smokes for the FnG winnings!

Most of these I have yet to try and I absolutely love the PA! Thanks brother, your generosity is over the top!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    So our BOTL amz1301 find my old thread looking for Viaje Cigars for trade. This guy goes out and gets me 1 of each of the new 6 releases that came out last week. I get the package and he includes an extra 2 new cigars called Emillio AF1 and AF2 which I just heard about this week. He also sent a Don Kiki Red label and Green label as bonus sticks. You guys know how much I love Viaje so this means a lot to me. Great BOTL!! Will post a pic when I can.

Viaje C4
    Viaje TNT
    Viaje VPR
    Vaje VOR
    Viaje Summerfest 2 new sizes
    Emillio AF1
    Emillio AF2
    Don Kiki Red
    Don Kiki Green
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    jsnake:
    So our BOTL amz1301 find my old thread looking for Viaje Cigars for trade. This guy goes out and gets me 1 of each of the new 6 releases that came out last week. I get the package and he includes an extra 2 new cigars called Emillio AF1 and AF2 which I just heard about this week. He also sent a Don Kiki Red label and Green label as bonus sticks. You guys know how much I love Viaje so this means a lot to me. Great BOTL!! Will post a pic when I can.

Viaje C4
    Viaje TNT
    Viaje VPR
    Vaje VOR
    Emillio AF1
    Emillio AF2
    Don Kiki Red
    Don Kiki Green
    WOW! Thats an awesome haul
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    dbeckom:
    jsnake:

Viaje C4
    Viaje TNT
    Viaje VPR
    Vaje VOR
    Emillio AF1
    Emillio AF2
    Don Kiki Red
    Don Kiki Green
    WOW! Thats an awesome haul

+1 Very nice, AMZ1301 is making a nice statement for a very deserving BOTL. Can't beat that, enjoy....
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807

For my correct guess in the Movie Trivia thread bigharpoon sent me this nice selection of cigars. I've been wanting to try that Padilla '68 and the Leon Jimenes. Thanks!