Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Great Bork!!! Set me up with an awesome PIF with some sticks that I have never tried. Not to mention the sheer quantity. It left a crater In my front yard! Thanks D! Pics to follow!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    granneja:
    Great Bork!!! Set me up with an awesome PIF with some sticks that I have never tried. Not to mention the sheer quantity. It left a crater In my front yard! Thanks D! Pics to follow!
    Glad they made it ok Jesse. I hope you enjoy em all.

I got a package from granneja today with 3 Don Lucas that I've been hearing a lot about lately and wanted to try. He threw in a Baccarat and a RP 15th Anniversary also, neither of which I've tried! Jesse is an awesome BOTL and I'm looking forward to conversing and trading with him again.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Your gonna really enjoy the Don Lucas. I bet.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Nice are those the Serie V Tubos? Haven't seen those yet! Nice.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Millennium115, have to put him on the list. Excellent communication, would trade with him in a heartbeat.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I've been hit by some dog rocketsl! Mike you're take on dog rockets are mine are obviously much different lol I've never had a couple of these but the others are fantastic! Thanks man!

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my end of a trade with Burton today. Of course, sending the agreed upon cigars wasn't enough, he had to add a few more, and he even got one I haven't tried. Thanks man, hope you enjoy your end.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Been running round like that guy in the Gaberbox thread, So I didnt have time to post this earlier like I should of. JJ20030 and I worked out kind of a one eye open trade, with just enough ambiguity to make it real interesting. Anyhoo, This outstanding Bork nailed it with 13 premium sticks. Ive had the pleasure of previously smoking one of them, and its an awesome smoke. The rest are some fantastic blends that I am looking forward to trying,Heres a few..Oliva V maduro, LP # 9, Obsidian, J Fuego, San Lotano Oval, AJ fresh rolled, and 2 different MF's. Thank You JJ glad we did this, before my move!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I also received my end of a trade with dopeyferree. I should of known with him being a friend of Ricks and LT that he would not stick to the rules. Instead of just sending the 10 sticks (TC Brown) we agreed on he sends what looks like the whole humi he was trying to empty. On top of that he also sent me a LFD Double Ligero.

dopeyferree is ok with me and I would trade with him any time. Thanks Darrell for what appears on my end as a lopsided trade.....you know what this means, right?
    MTuccelli:
    I also received my end of a trade with dopeyferree. I should of known with him being a friend of Ricks and LT that he would not stick to the rules. Instead of just sending the 10 sticks (TC Brown) we agreed on he sends what looks like the whole humi he was trying to empty. On top of that he also sent me a LFD Double Ligero.

dopeyferree is ok with me and I would trade with him any time. Thanks Darrell for what appears on my end as a lopsided trade.....you know what this means, right?

LOL....
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

LOL....
    So you think it's funny do ya?....well laugh this one off....You are now on the short list with LT and BigT
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Got my custom rolls from DD today holy moses these are pretty and smell amazing.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    wwestern:
    Got my custom rolls from DD today holy moses these are pretty and smell amazing.
    WW, Those look great. I was a little late tryig to get some, next time around. Enjoy em Bro.
    So Mike and I was just sittin here at work talkin and what does this crazy guy do. Puts one right between my eyes and hits me with a Cohiba XV! This means war... Thanks again brother!
    He's a stand up guy for sure. Sent me nine cigars because he can. Go figure, thanks Todd....
    A little late on this one!

I got my end of a trade with Darren last week. He sent more than we had agreed on and everything was packaged nice and secure. I'll definitely be looking forward to trading with Darren again!
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Greg2648 and Dbeckom are both stand up Borks in my book. Greg set up a premeditated and unexpected strike on me and Dwayne hit me with a great PIF and a great trade on some sticks. Thanks guys!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Got my end of a trade of sorts with Rick, and he got me good. Ive only had 2 of these before, have been wanting to try 7 others, and then some I didnt know about and cant wait to try. Thanks for the hit Rick. Photobucket
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Excellent hit Rick!! Some amazing sticks in there!
    granneja:
    Greg2648 and Dbeckom are both stand up Borks in my book. Greg set up a premeditated and unexpected strike on me and Dwayne hit me with a great PIF and a great trade on some sticks. Thanks guys!
    Anytime Jesse! Glad you liked what I sent!
    PsychoSJG:
    Got my end of a trade of sorts with Rick, and he got me good. Ive only had 2 of these before, have been wanting to try 7 others, and then some I didnt know about and cant wait to try. Thanks for the hit Rick. Photobucket
    Holy Sheep Dip, Batman. That's one heck of a hit. Very nice.
    PsychoSJG:
    Wow...nice haul. There's some really nice sticks there! That El Titan de Bronze Redemption is an amazing stick...enjoy!
    PsychoSJG:
    Rick is insane!
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    Rick is insane!

No problem Stephen, it's the least I can do. I now have a ashtray thanks to you.

ENFIDL wait until we herf. I'm excited, I'm going to bring a few Black and Milds to pass out. It should be a great time, lol......

RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    Rick is insane!

No problem Stephen, it's the least I can do. I now have a ashtray thanks to you.

ENFIDL wait until we herf. I'm excited, I'm going to bring a few Black and Milds to pass out. It should be a great time, lol......

Are they the wood tips ones? Please say yes, please say yes!!!
    Did a trade with greg2648 and man this brother went way over the top. He not only sent some of my favorites but sent some I have been wanting to try like the Macanudo's, Ashton and A. Fuente. I already had the CAO out the wrapper and was walking out the door for my afternoon smoke before I realized I better get a picture. Greg you are on heck of BOTL and I look forward to future trades with you.

BTW if my fellow brothers here haven't hooked up with Greg for a trade you need to get him on your must trade with list

MTuccelli:
    Did a trade with greg2648 and man this brother went way over the top. He not only sent some of my favorites but sent some I have been wanting to try like the Macanudo's, Ashton and A. Fuente. I already had the CAO out the wrapper and was walking out the door for my afternoon smoke before I realized I better get a picture. Greg you are on heck of BOTL and I look forward to future trades with you.

BTW if my fellow brothers here haven't hooked up with Greg for a trade you need to get him on your must trade with list

I hope you enjoy the smokes my friend.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    dbeckom:
    A little late on this one!

I got my end of a trade with Darren last week. He sent more than we had agreed on and everything was packaged nice and secure. I'll definitely be looking forward to trading with Darren again!

I'm not the only one who can't count. Got my end of that trade with Dwayne with some extras to boot. It'll be my pleasure to trade with you anytime, Dwayne!
    I received my end of a trade with amz1301 yesterday, and as always Andy went above and beyond with his selection! Its always a pleasure communicating and trading with Andy! Thanks again Brother!