Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    dbeckom:
    I received my end of a trade with amz1301 yesterday, and as always Andy went above and beyond with his selection! Its always a pleasure communicating and trading with Andy! Thanks again Brother!

No problem Dwayne. Anytime. Hope you enjoy them.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Picked up some more smokes from Zeebra, had many great transactions with him and this one is no exception. Thanks Bro!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I received my half of a trade with Mike. This guy knows how to treat a brother. This BOTL sent me 7 great sticks. If you can believe it, I haven't tried any of them, so I'm looking forward to great days ahead. Put this BORK at the top of your A List and you're going to get some nice sticks. Thanks for the trade Mike. image
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Its taken me some time to get this up (Sorry Kid) but I just received the 2nd trade from Kid after a screw up on my end lol but still some damn nice sticks he sent blindly. Havent tried the perdomo forseca or the leon. Thanks brother. Always a pleasure to trade with you. Photobucket
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Heck of a guy, did a trade with him. And he came through big time with some MOW Ruinations with some time on them. I know I don't need to put him on here. But, it should be reiterated. He is a top notch BOTL and I would trade with him again on any day. Thanks Stephen....
    Asked him where to purchase some cigars I knew he had. He tells me and then sends me a few of them. Can't question that at all. He is a awesome BOTL and a stand up guy. If you have a chance to do business with him. Do it, thanks a ton...
    No problem, hope you like 'em.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    your welcome, I really enjoy the flavor on that Fonseca
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I would like to sing John's praises for a minute... a week or so ago he posted his thoughts on the Angelenos by Fuente... he pointed out that it's a great mild/med stick with creamy smoke... I replied saying that I had been interested in these for awhile and hadn't seen much about them and I would be adding them to my Mus Smoke list... So John PM'd me to get my addy... saying that he'd send me a few to try... I offered to trade for them and he declined... he just wanted to pass them on and needing nothing in return... awesome gesture...

so the package hit yesterday and I find 2 Angelenos in there... just ready to be fired up...

2011-09-25_09-05-33_773

but, of course that wasn't all... he also included some favorites: Triple Madduro, 601 Blue and Ave Maria... Along with some other Must Smoke stuff for me: Zino Grand Master and JDN Antano... and if you look, you'll notice the dates on these babies... 8/10, 9/10, 11/10... yeah, they have over a year of rest on them... what a guy! Thanks again John!

2011-09-25_09-06-07_167
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ok so Dan you are an absolutely ridiculous bork! Not only did this guy overnight the crap pass to me so that we could have it for the NOVA herf he threw in these beauties to boot. Thank you so much for everything brother! Your kindness shall not be forgotten.
    Stephen you saucy lil thing you. This guy dropped some pain on me last night at the herf. He hit me with these three lovlies. Been really wanting to try the Capoeira and am very excited about it! Thanks again brother!
    So Royln hit me with a Armada corona to start the night off last night. Then this guy decides since I gave him sticks from him being part of my 3K bombs to hit me with more to "make room in his herf-a-dor" Brother you are ridiculous! Thanks again for the sticks and the other too ;)
    Rick as we all know is one of the heaviest hittin borks we've ever had around here and last night he did it again! He had been threatening me and I was worried but nothing could have prepared me for this. You can see the damage below. Simply amazing. Thanks again Rick! You are too much my friend
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    So Royln hit me with a Armada corona to start the night off last night. Then this guy decides since I gave him sticks from him being part of my 3K bombs to hit me with more to "make room in his herf-a-dor" Brother you are ridiculous! Thanks again for the sticks and the other too ;)
    You are more than welcome brother. But let me point out 2 things.

1. anytime you bomb someone at close range they way you did, expect them to return fire!!!

2. I kind of felt bad that the waitress was giving me more attention than she was giving you..lol so I figured the sticks would help you forget about that part.

enjoy them brother..fun times last night!! See that I joined TEAM ENFIDL??
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Every day that I am on here reading through this board I am blown away and the comradery and generosity of this community! Thanks guys for just being a great group of human beings!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    Rick as we all know is one of the heaviest hittin borks we've ever had around here and last night he did it again! He had been threatening me and I was worried but nothing could have prepared me for this. You can see the damage below. Simply amazing. Thanks again Rick! You are too much my friend
    WoW!! Nice hit. Sure glad Rick has never gone international with one of his devices. The world is unstable enough right now, That could put a country on high alert.
    It may be just me but Rick seems to have passive / aggressive tendencies. He comes on the forums and is all nice, and then he smacks some BOTL in this type of attack. I thought we had new attack dawgs, or gunslingers around here these days to take care of these types of things? Is this the way the west was lost? Remember that bully in the school yard, that after much abbuse his victims all gang together to teach him a real lesson? Well I know in this case the bully MAY have been provoked, but the lesson still needs to be learned it seems. Just sayin'.
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    90+ Irishman:
    Every day that I am on here reading through this board I am blown away and the comradery and generosity of this community! Thanks guys for just being a great group of human beings!
    +1. Agreed!
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

1. anytime you bomb someone at close range they way you did, expect them to return fire!!!

2. I kind of felt bad that the waitress was giving me more attention than she was giving you..lol so I figured the sticks would help you forget about that part.

First thanks for joining the team brother! and in response to you yes I should have expected it but thought you'd have learned your lesson by then lol and you should have seen her after you left hahahaha
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

First thanks for joining the team brother! and in response to you yes I should have expected it but thought you'd have learned your lesson by then lol and you should have seen her after you left hahahaha
    No problem bro...just alittle friendly fire right? I will make sure to post the bomb you hit me with later today!!! So how much longer did you stick around after I left..hmmmm? I must of got her warmed up for you..lol, thank me later!!
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    WoW!! Nice hit. Sure glad Rick has never gone international with one of his devices. The world is unstable enough right now, That could put a country on high alert.
    It may be just me but Rick seems to have passive / aggressive tendencies. He comes on the forums and is all nice, and then he smacks some BOTL in this type of attack. I thought we had new attack dawgs, or gunslingers around here these days to take care of these types of things? Is this the way the west was lost? Remember that bully in the school yard, that after much abbuse his victims all gang together to teach him a real lesson? Well I know in this case the bully MAY have been provoked, but the lesson still needs to be learned it seems. Just sayin'.

ENFIDL, you are more deserving then you know. Enjoy, I've had those for a while to give to you.

Laker1963 my friend, I started out international when I was in Germany. But one thing is for sure. Canada is not out of my reach. Wayne can tell you that. Which reminds me, I had a package derailed some how and I need to send another. Thanks Laker.....

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL, you are more deserving then you know. Enjoy, I've had those for a while to give to you.

Laker1963 my friend, I started out international when I was in Germany. But one thing is for sure. Canada is not out of my reach. Wayne can tell you that. Which reminds me, I had a package derailed some how and I need to send another. Thanks Laker.....

In my eye's Rick you actually started out as a terrorist. You were attacking innocent BOTL in the USA from Germany. While you were there you had the whole friggin' US war machine backing you. If I could have got in touch with Vinnie (where the hell is JetMech anyway?) I MAY have taken you on if I could have got him to park that aircraft carrier in my backyard for back-up. Since Vinnie had the "boat" out for a wash I had to remain quiet.

Then you returned home and everyone got really worried that you would get into real trouble with all that time on your hands. In order to keep you occupied and somewhat calm people started to send you things and saying only nice things about you here on the forums. It seems it didn't work. Now you are threatening people left, right, and center. Poor Wayne even left the country and came up here to try and stay safe but you mentioned that you got to him too ! Sorry Wayne, but if you can't find a good place to hide here in Canada... well, then, it's a natural selection thing.

BTW Rick, is Interpol still looking for you from your Germany days? I remember those Steinbombs you were sending to your victims. Very sneaky.

What do you disguise them as these days, now that you are home, Apple Pies? Tell you what Rick, some of us have our own secret agents out there as well. Just sayin'. I have left instructions that if I am ever taken out, those agents are to unleash TOTAL destruction on a short list of names I have compiled over my time here.

You say Canada is not out of your reach? hahahahah, I have successfully delivered bombs to both an aircraft carrier while it was at sea, and also to one of the bases in Iraq, right past the gaurds. Your house?... not even a challenge. I have some "High Level" meetings coming up at the end of the month. I will be negotiating to secure a whole new shipment of ordinance. Once done I feel comfortable in saying that I will be able to protect myself from someone like you, and if not, then at least I will be able to deliver return fire that you won't soon forget.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    image Sent me my make a wish. Awesome cigars and things on my wish list. Thank you very much.
    Got my end of a trade from Greg and it was great. He hit quite a few of my favorites and went above and beyond for me. Thank you Greg. No picture because I was in a rush to get them in the humidor. You are just going to have to trust me on this one.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Marker:
    image Sent me my make a wish. Awesome cigars and things on my wish list. Thank you very much.
    Well I tried to fix it for ya lol
    I tried too. No idea what is going on.
    Just got my end of a trade today with dbeckom. You guys already know Dwayne in one heck of a BOTL. He sent me a bunch of smokes I've been looking to try along with a couple unexpected sticks like an OG MOW Ruination and what I believe is a Casa Magna Colorado Torito. I don't know why but I'm really looking forward to trying the Pvnisher. Thanks again Dwayne for the great selection.

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Nice Hit, Dwayne.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    amz1301:
    Just got my end of a trade today with dbeckom. You guys already know Dwayne in one heck of a BOTL. He sent me a bunch of smokes I've been looking to try along with a couple unexpected sticks like an OG MOW Ruination and what I believe is a Casa Magna Colorado Torito. I don't know why but I'm really looking forward to trying the Pvnisher. Thanks again Dwayne for the great selection.

I'm glad you're happy with the selection...hope you enjoy em all.

That MOW beside the Ruination came packaged with it...it's got the same age on it and they're deliciously smooth!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    I also received my end of a trade with dopeyferree. I should of known with him being a friend of Ricks and LT that he would not stick to the rules. Instead of just sending the 10 sticks (TC Brown) we agreed on he sends what looks like the whole humi he was trying to empty. On top of that he also sent me a LFD Double Ligero.

dopeyferree is ok with me and I would trade with him any time. Thanks Darrell for what appears on my end as a lopsided trade.....you know what this means, right?

LOL....
    So you think it's funny do ya?....well laugh this one off....You are now on the short list with LT and BigT
    How'd I get on the short list? I haven't done anything bad lately.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    I guess because I am friends with you and rick and I have the same counting problem you all do.