Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    dopeyferree:
    I guess because I am friends with you and rick and I have the same counting problem you all do.
    Gotta love how one effects all eh? LOL
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    Rick as we all know is one of the heaviest hittin borks we've ever had around here and last night he did it again! He had been threatening me and I was worried but nothing could have prepared me for this. You can see the damage below. Simply amazing. Thanks again Rick! You are too much my friend
    WoW!! Nice hit. Sure glad Rick has never gone international with one of his devices. The world is unstable enough right now, That could put a country on high alert.
    It may be just me but Rick seems to have passive / aggressive tendencies. He comes on the forums and is all nice, and then he smacks some BOTL in this type of attack. I thought we had new attack dawgs, or gunslingers around here these days to take care of these types of things? Is this the way the west was lost? Remember that bully in the school yard, that after much abbuse his victims all gang together to teach him a real lesson? Well I know in this case the bully MAY have been provoked, but the lesson still needs to be learned it seems. Just sayin'.

ENFIDL, you are more deserving then you know. Enjoy, I've had those for a while to give to you.

Laker1963 my friend, I started out international when I was in Germany. But one thing is for sure. Canada is not out of my reach. Wayne can tell you that. Which reminds me, I had a package derailed some how and I need to send another. Thanks Laker.....

I will def enjoy my friend. I dunno how deserving I am but I am extremely grateful.

Laker watch out. He warned me numerous times and even though we had traded blows before nothing could have prepared me for this smack down lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    So Royln hit me with a Armada corona to start the night off last night. Then this guy decides since I gave him sticks from him being part of my 3K bombs to hit me with more to "make room in his herf-a-dor" Brother you are ridiculous! Thanks again for the sticks and the other too ;)
    You are more than welcome brother. But let me point out 2 things.

1. anytime you bomb someone at close range they way you did, expect them to return fire!!!

2. I kind of felt bad that the waitress was giving me more attention than she was giving you..lol so I figured the sticks would help you forget about that part.

enjoy them brother..fun times last night!! See that I joined TEAM ENFIDL??
    First thanks for joining the team brother! and in response to you yes I should have expected it but thought you'd have learned your lesson by then lol and you should have seen her after you left hahahaha
    No problem bro...just alittle friendly fire right? I will make sure to post the bomb you hit me with later today!!! So how much longer did you stick around after I left..hmmmm? I must of got her warmed up for you..lol, thank me later!!
    bahahaha we stuck around for a lil bit since Mike's food took forever to come out but man was she excited to her tip :p lmao! we're too stupid
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Millennium sent me a nice Mooch package that sure will be put to good use. Sorry for the late post been off the forums past couple of days, hectic work schedule. thx again millenium.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    I got the package from MTuccelli and one from Enfidel and will post pics when I get a chance.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    So, I know that I have been behind on posting pics. So, I am going to try and catch up. So jlmarta recently went to the Bahamas and I worked out a deal for him to bring me some Graycliff's straight from the factory. Man did he deliver.

You know who you are. You will now learn that your actions do have an impact on others. Now because of you many lives will be effected in the near future.

Dwayne totally hooked me up on contest winnings.

So just because I expedited a package, jj goes and lobs a bomb at me. What kind of crap is that? My friend, you will pay.

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Just got Jsnakes package today cant wait to try all of these. I also got BigT06's PIF. Awesome hit brother. Havent had any of these except for the series '68! PhotobucketBigT06PhotobucketJsnake
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    This is a blind trade from Greg. I had no chance.

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    greg2648 round housed my mailbox image
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    What else can you say about the guy? He's a outstanding BOTL. Sent me some cigars for winning his trip contest. Also, he threw in some aged cigars just because he can. Thanks Todd, think I'll let them rest for a special day.

Photobucket

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    RICK!! stop posting pics on top of the beautiful humi, I'm fighting the urge to upgrade out of my cooler and you're not helping rofl... and as usual Todd with the outstanding hit.
    wwestern:
    RICK!! stop posting pics on top of the beautiful humi, I'm fighting the urge to upgrade out of my cooler and you're not helping rofl... and as usual Todd with the outstanding hit.

Do it, then you will be just like me. Addicted to looking at it everyday, lol.

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    I already sent the beard an email seeing what he can do for me on the price of a cabinet....just need to figure out how to make the wife think it's a good idea lol.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    RCY Cigars:
    wwestern:

Do it, then you will be just like me. Addicted to looking at it everyday, lol.

That is a great looking picture of the humi Rick. Your not helping matters on my end either. LOL!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I know the coolidor is a good cheap way to store lots of smokes but there is just something about a beautiful cabinet or end table humi full of sticks that a coolidor can't match.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Driving up to the mail box last night in the dark i saw a glow..... I wasnt expecting anything.......when i opened the box there was this Box from someone I have never heard of .. I guess I have been absent to long... but when I opened the Box I was quite surprised .. Thius guy has done some homework and delivered a Crazy Nice 5 er...... Thanks TODD... An outstanding BOTL nice to meet you Brother!... Duck and Cover ! LOL
    Photobucket
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Just want to say between The Kid & T_evan50....my house was blown up and nothing was standing..except the mail box. LOL

I want all the brothers to know that these guys don't mess around! Solid botl that go above and beyond and a pleasure to do business. A big thanks again to the both of you for what you have done. You sure have put a smile on my face today.

Just one thing remains....watch your 6....MUAHAHHAAHAHAAAA
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RampMonkey:
    Just want to say between The Kid & T_evan50....my house was blown up and nothing was standing..except the mail box. LOL

I want all the brothers to know that these guys don't mess around! Solid botl that go above and beyond and a pleasure to do business. A big thanks again to the both of you for what you have done. You sure have put a smile on my face today.

Your Welcome and if were gonna talk bout solid BOTL's AKA Borks then gotta throw some love toward Greg2648. Man he had the pkg in the mail before I could finish my coffee. Sticks came in excellent condition and pkgd well.. Thanks Greg
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    RampMonkey:

Your Welcome and if were gonna talk bout solid BOTL's AKA Borks then gotta throw some love toward Greg2648. Man he had the pkg in the mail before I could finish my coffee. Sticks came in excellent condition and pkgd well.. Thanks Greg
    Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the sticks Bro.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    As you already know this bro is good people. This is the damage he inflicted today

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Got a package from RCY today. Come on, its RCY, nuff said.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received a very nice surprise from Marker, 4 sticks 2 of which I have been wanting to try the GH Aztec and the Nica Libra Potencia. Jamie is a solid brother and I always look forward to trading or doing box splits with him. If you aren't doing the same with him you are missing out big time

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    WHAT A MADMAN!!!

Greg decides as his part of our "5 stick trade" to send me :
    OpusX (in a sweet mini-corona size I've never even seen before!)
    Armada
    Macanudo V1997
    CAO La Traviata Mauro
    AF 8-5-8 maddy
    5V CSII
    Gurkha Empire series IV
    Oliva Serie G
    GHV2002

holy crap, man. I don't know what I'm gonna send back... you have really gone above and beyond. Thanks brother!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    Received a very nice surprise from Marker, 4 sticks 2 of which I have been wanting to try the GH Aztec and the Nica Libra Potencia. Jamie is a solid brother and I always look forward to trading or doing box splits with him. If you aren't doing the same with him you are missing out big time

Just wait Mike. Monday is D day. Dogrockets on top of your hizzouse.
    BigT06:
    WHAT A MADMAN!!!

Armada
    Macanudo V1997
    CAO La Traviata Mauro
    AF 8-5-8 maddy
    5V CSII
    Gurkha Empire series IV
    Oliva Serie G
    GHV2002

holy crap, man. I don't know what I'm gonna send back... you have really gone above and beyond. Thanks brother!

You got some real hidden gems there. Love the AF 8-5-8 maddy, make sure it's not a sungrown or Doc will get on you. The CAO La Traviata Maduro is good to go too and that Olive Serie G. All hidden gems to me, enjoy and nice 9 stick trade, lol.....

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    WHAT A MADMAN!!!

Armada
    Macanudo V1997
    CAO La Traviata Mauro
    AF 8-5-8 maddy
    5V CSII
    Gurkha Empire series IV
    Oliva Serie G
    GHV2002

You got some real hidden gems there. Love the AF 8-5-8 maddy, make sure it's not a sungrown or Doc will get on you. The CAO La Traviata Maduro is good to go too and that Olive Serie G. All hidden gems to me, enjoy and nice 9 stick trade, lol.....

its a maddy.... much darker than the sun grown I picked up a couple weeks ago...

and yeah, they are all awesome cigars!

at least Greg makes me feel better about my having pre-k counting ability. LOL
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    WHAT A MADMAN!!!

Armada
    Macanudo V1997
    CAO La Traviata Mauro
    AF 8-5-8 maddy
    5V CSII
    Gurkha Empire series IV
    Oliva Serie G
    GHV2002

its a maddy.... much darker than the sun grown I picked up a couple weeks ago...

and yeah, they are all awesome cigars!

at least Greg makes me feel better about my having pre-k counting ability. LOL
    Thanks for the kind words Todd. Enjoy the sticks my Brother.