Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Greg's been busy. Got my make a wish package today. Guy granted my wish and then some. Thanks man!

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    So OZ hit me with some lotto winnings... he mentioned they'd be a little late because he was out of town... brother sent me a nice 5er including Cu0Avan Intenso, 5 Vegas Limitada 2010, Park Ava. Maduro, 5 Vegas A box pressed and Fuente Corona Imperial Maduro... Thanks OZ!

2011-09-30_15-02-19_506
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    camgfs and I agreed upon a trade and my end arrived today....we are not just talkin a good old send me some I'll send you some, we're talkin aged and super rare sticks here....4 Cohiba Sublime LE 2004, 1 10 year old San Cristobal and a Hoyo LE 2007. My understanding is this is his first trade but he's been here for quite some time, he offered to ship first, the whole drill....stand up BOTL here folks he NEEDS to be added to the Good Traders thread although he may not be doing too much trading he certainly earns the list and then some...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Diamondog:
    camgfs and I agreed upon a trade and my end arrived today....we are not just talkin a good old send me some I'll send you some, we're talkin aged and super rare sticks here....4 Cohiba Sublime LE 2004, 1 10 year old San Cristobal and a Hoyo LE 2007. My understanding is this is his first trade but he's been here for quite some time, he offered to ship first, the whole drill....stand up BOTL here folks he NEEDS to be added to the Good Traders thread although he may not be doing too much trading he certainly earns the list and then some...

First trade and you do it with Diamondog. Sweet deal, hope you post whatever he sent you. Heck yeah, that's one heck of a trade off. Congrats on the first one Camgfs. Hope your not going to end there.

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Thanks Isaac and we already know your a stand up guy. Just wanted to do the right thing and put you on list again. He sent me some cigars just because he can...

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Darrell came through with a great PIF, including a Vudu, Partagas, La Perla Habana Morado, 5 Vegas Gold and a couple extra sticks too. For a newbie he came through with flying colors. I would deal with him anytime.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    This awesome bork hit me pretty good with his 3k post contest..Ive been meaning to post a pic and I am just now getting around to it...thanks E! TEAM ENFIDL..thats how we roll right?

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Got my PIF from this Outstanding BOTL Yesterday and It was OUT of Control! Quite a Few from My Favorites List I dont think this guy can count! LOL Thanks Busy as Hell but wanted to throw it out there ! Thanks Brother !
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    This awesome bork hit me pretty good with his 3k post contest..Ive been meaning to post a pic and I am just now getting around to it...thanks E! TEAM ENFIDL..thats how we roll right?

Hell yeah that's how we roll! TEAM ENFIDL for life!!! Enjoy the smokes my friend!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Got my end of a trade with 90+ Irishman solid BORK!!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    What a surprise today, I forgot what I did to deserve this but anyway Marker sent me some sticks that I have not tried yet. Looking forward to lighting these up. Thanks Jamie as always a solid Brother.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    wwestern:
    Got my end of a trade with 90+ Irishman solid BORK!!!!
    Thank you my friend, all I ask is enjoy em to their fullest!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I got my movie trivia winnings from Robbyras this weekend. He lit me up with an ELEVEN stick scud missle. Really went above and beyone any expectations. I'm especially excited to try the EP Carrillo and the Sol Cubano Artisan. Thanks, Robbyras!

Photobucket
    y2pascoe:
    I got my movie trivia winnings from Robbyras this weekend. He lit me up with an ELEVEN stick scud missle. Really went above and beyone any expectations. I'm especially excited to try the EP Carrillo and the Sol Cubano Artisan. Thanks, Robbyras!

Photobucket
    Enjoy Bro! The EP Carillo is nice... pretty mild... i think The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review thread may cover that one soon... it only has a month or so on it...The JDN Antano and PDR Oscuo are fun smokes too... smoke them well!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just received my runner up prize in the pucker up contest that mike was throwing......your daughters did a real nice job picking these.....i will be trying all of these this weekend...my weekend off....it feels real nice to win free cigars.......mike you are an amazing botl, you have made many many friends on this forum and , and im glad that we are buddies, thank your daughters for me.... and thanks for the contest once again!!! image
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I've been wondering how those Cuban bullets taste.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Nice socks dude! ;-)
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Holy crap guys! This is a stand up BOTL here. You will definitely want to trade with this guy! I sponsored him in the Newbie Trading thread and here is what he decided to send me.

And then to top it all off.........................................................................................................................Check out what's in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had several of these. Many of which are my favorites. Never had an OpusX. This one will rest for a special occasion.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Glad they made it safely and enjoy every one of 'em! Make sure to drink an Oktoberfest Beer with that Quesada.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Lakota72:
    Holy crap guys! This is a stand up BOTL here. You will definitely want to trade with this guy! I sponsored him in the Newbie Trading thread and here is what he decided to send me.

And then to top it all off.........................................................................................................................Check out what's in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had several of these. Many of which are my favorites. Never had an OpusX. This one will rest for a special occasion.
    hell of a hit, kevin!

those oktoberfests are awesome!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    FTG hit me hard today. We tried to trade earlier but I couldn't make it work so we put it off for a month or so....well the man decides to send them anyways! This man is a top-notch BotL who is already on the GTL, but this recognition needs to be noted! Thanks again FTG
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Lakota72:

Damn thats a nice hit, if that brother ever want to trade feel free to hit me up haha.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    As always Zeebra is an awesome BOTL and a pleasure to trade with.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Did a box split with the guy, well he split th sticks right in half perfectly-----------------THEN added additional sticks (nice variety of them too) so the box wasnt left half full. The guy is just too much and I did not deserve all the kindness he sent my way, thanks man.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    wwestern:
    As always Zeebra is an awesome BOTL and a pleasure to trade with.
    Because of that, Wes bombs the Sh** out of me today at my work! Thanks a ton Wes, really over the top.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just received my pif from this amazing botl.......... where do i begin......its as if , he sneaked up in my mind and tapped into what cigars, i simply love and also have been wanting to try..........we are def on a similar page..........i opened up the box, and was blown away......all ten of them ......blown...away.......thank you much my good friend.........!!!! ill let the pic speak for itself... image
    So, I made a post a few weeks ago in the Sprintsale thread saying that I may breakdown and buy some infused sticks... I've always been curious about them and have never tried any... anyway, he saw my post, PM'd me saying that he had some en route and he's send me a few to try out... I wanted to give him something in return so we work out a little blind trade... all he said was he was getting some DE Pimp Sitcks and he'd send a few...

package arrives today... and this is what I find:

2011-10-05_13-42-56_983

The Ultimate Infused Sampler!

2 Natural Irish Hops
    2 Natural Pimp Sticks
    1 Natural Dirt Torp
    1 Java Latte
    1 Acid Kuba Kuba
    1 Tabak Red Eye
    1 Isla Del Sol Sun Blessed

Jr. you're a stand up dude for sure... thanks so much!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    We had set up a 5 stick blind trade, I stuck to the rules and sent 5... now I will be sending sh!tloads more, cuz this is BORK Rape at it's finest: image

I'm bleeding, crying, my a$$ hurts and there are NO stairs around... I think I may go get some morphine and talk to you guys in a few decades.... later ;)

PS, now feel like an idiot for ACTUALLY counting to 5... I need to un-learn a lot of things apparently...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got my "noob sponser" trade from Scarlin. Very nice collection of sticks. Thanks brother.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ok so Kevin and I set up a trade for a Tatuaje The Face and made it a "5" stick trade. Well I got his end today and not only did he set me up with an expensive rare stick he also can't count. He sent me these amazing smokes seen below. Thank you so much brother! I feel I didn't measure up to this in my end. Hmmm maybe a bomb is in order.......