Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447

Then from greg2648

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Photobucket

got hit with a nice mooch package today. thankyou sir
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Did a newbie trade with greg2648 and I gotta tell you this brother don't act like no noob. He sent me 8 fine sticks which 3 of I have smoked before San Miguel, Morrow Castle and A. Fuente 8-5-8 Flor Fina. I can't wait to try the others. If you get in a trade with Greg be ready to be blown away.

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I recently worked up a deal with Kevin (Heavy) for some sticks that he had...I got his package in the mail yesterday. As always he went above and beyond my expectations! Thanks again my friend! Any time you wanna trade I'm game!

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    A few months back I hit The Kid with a nasty Stink Bomb with all kinds of flavored and infused sticks. Well, he waited til I wasn't expecting it and blind-sided me with a massive 11 stick attack centered around one of his world famous Donkey Droppings! Thanks Rudy!

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    man... JZ demolished me with some baseball winnings... seven lovely sticks... of them I have only smoked one, so not only are they freakin awesome, they are freakin new!

Here are 5 beauties: Cain Daytona Corona (the only stick I've had and I really enjoyed it), Cain F, Perdomo Champagne, 262 Paradigm and Padilla Obsidian

2011-10-06_12-57-37_559

now, no disrespect to the sticks about because they are a great bunch... but these babies are masterpieces... Armada Corona and OpusX Perfecxion No. 5 (could be No.4, not positive but sexy nonetheless)

2011-10-06_12-56-45_808

Freakin awesome James... seriously, Thank You!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Got my end of the newb trade from Memphisto. Very nice sticks.

Particulares
    Nestor Miranda GL
    SC Artisan
    Padilla Artemis
    Graycliff Platinum Edition Limitada 2010

stand up guy, trade away with him, you'll enjoy it!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Just want to give credit is due where credit is due, brandyt09 did a nice gesture today ( see what did you get today ). The brother just posted me a message while back and said that some goodies where on the way.
    Well they arrived today and they look marvelous! A big thanks my good man and again this will not be forgotten.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dbeckom:
    A few months back I hit The Kid with a nasty Stink Bomb with all kinds of flavored and infused sticks. Well, he waited til I wasn't expecting it and blind-sided me with a massive 11 stick attack centered around one of his world famous Donkey Droppings! Thanks Rudy!

World Famous, lol... Glad you got em DB, The dropping wont hit celebrity sttus till its reviewed by Rockmart Reviews INC.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

World Famous, lol... Glad you got em DB, The dropping wont hit celebrity sttus till its reviewed by Rockmart Reviews INC.
    I got hit with a dropping in the blast I took from The Kid today, too. (an AWESOME, 11 stick blast!) I'm pretty excited to give it a try.
    RampMonkey:
    Just want to give credit is due where credit is due, brandyt09 did a nice gesture today ( see what did you get today ). The brother just posted me a message while back and said that some goodies where on the way.
    Well they arrived today and they look marvelous! A big thanks my good man and again this will not be forgotten.
    Ditto my friend, Bandyt I see you went all clandestine on me and when I wasnt looking, fired one that hit me right in the ol keester, Thank You!! Looking forward to trying these much rested sticks.. Awesome!!!!
    dbeckom:
    I recently worked up a deal with Kevin (Heavy) for some sticks that he had...I got his package in the mail yesterday. As always he went above and beyond my expectations! Thanks again my friend! Any time you wanna trade I'm game!

Some nice stcks for sure whats the one with the Mona Lisa portrait, seem to rember seeing that stick a while ago and forgot all about it..Nice Work Heavy!!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Here's are the dog-rockets that I received from Mike for LOSING his pucker-up contest:

pucker-up contest

A great brother as everyone is well aware. I mean, he sent me and many others cigars as runners-up in the contest, now that's cool...
    bigharpoon:
    Here's are the dog-rockets that I received from Mike for LOSING his pucker-up contest:

pucker-up contest

A great brother as everyone is well aware. I mean, he sent me and many others cigars as runners-up in the contest, now that's cool...
    I liked your Puckerupper post!!!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

Some nice stcks for sure whats the one with the Mona Lisa portrait, seem to rember seeing that stick a while ago and forgot all about it..Nice Work Heavy!!!
    I have to admit that most of these were from my contest winnings from 415 a while back. I have to toot Dbekom's horn though - we worked out this trade and for his end, he sent an even better package to someone (bandyt I think?) who was putting together a package to send to the troops. So kudos to Dwayne!!

Dwayne, glad they finally got there safe, and VERY sorry for the long delay. I'm hoping to have some more time to start posting around here again after a little hiatus due to work, life etc., and hopefully even find time to ENJOY A FREAKIN CIGAR!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got a package today from Lakota72. Didn't see this coming but, thanks alot. Always nice to come home to a dent in my mailbox. He's been a stand up guy since day one. Will post a picture in what you get today. Thanks again LT and I owe you one....

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    got my end of our trade today. pics as soon as i get this stupid camera to work again
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    RCY Cigars:
    Got a package today from Lakota72. Didn't see this coming but, thanks alot. Always nice to come home to a dent in my mailbox. He's been a stand up guy since day one. Will post a picture in what you get today. Thanks again LT and I owe you one....

Lakota72 is the man.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    robbyras:
    man... JZ demolished me with some baseball winnings... seven lovely sticks... of them I have only smoked one, so not only are they freakin awesome, they are freakin new!

Here are 5 beauties: Cain Daytona Corona (the only stick I've had and I really enjoyed it), Cain F, Perdomo Champagne, 262 Paradigm and Padilla Obsidian

2011-10-06_12-57-37_559

now, no disrespect to the sticks about because they are a great bunch... but these babies are masterpieces... Armada Corona and OpusX Perfecxion No. 5 (could be No.4, not positive but sexy nonetheless)

2011-10-06_12-56-45_808

Freakin awesome James... seriously, Thank You!
    NP! Glad you like them! Congrats on the win again
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Not long ago, Lt. Dan asked what I'd take to pick up some Graycliffs for him from the factory in Nassau. I told him I'd be happy to do that for a BORK since I was going to be there anyway it was no extra effort. So, then I get home and ship his sticks to him and he asks again what he owes me and tells me that I'm not going to get off with just a 'thank you'.

I said, "Okay, if you want to throw in a stick you think well of, fine". So then I get a package in the mail containing his check for the sticks and also:

imagePhotobucket

I tell ya, it's a proven fact, BORKs can't count!! Does that look like A stick to you? Sorry about the crappy photo - that's a LPH Black Pearl, an Alec Bradley Tempus, and a Nub Cameroon. Pretty d@mned nice.

And, as you guys already know, Lt. Dan is a stand-up kinda guy.
    So we worked out a blindish trade... he posted some pics and I noticed a stick in his humi that I had seen before and didn't know what it was... I pm'd just to ask and we worked out a trade... turns out this it was one of his favorites El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro... so we agreed on a 5 stick deal including the El Titan in a robusto and corona... he decided to go overboard, as usual and include an Oliva V, APC, Graycliff Crystal Limitada and Fuente 858 SG! Rick is an awesome BORK, but that's not news... I highly recommend trading with him if possible!

2011-10-07_12-45-16_875
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    i saw robbyras post about wanting to try some infused cigars so i pm'ed him to work out a deal i made him seem like i was just going to trade some pimp sticks by D.E but i hit him with a variaty of cigars. i just got this from him thanks Rob.......(also check out the date on that MOW!!!!) imageimage
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Daniel R Us provide a most excellent prize for the fun and games thread. Three juicy CAO of various colors, 2 Bahi maduros, a Nica libre , and a big ole bellicose Black Pearl that I haven't tried yet. A good BOTL, to say the least.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Russ and Jason rule. did a trade with Russ and everything went perfectly...thanks again! Jason hit me with some awesome sticks on a bomb, sneaky mofo! Thanks again guys.
    pbchevo:
    i saw robbyras post about wanting to try some infused cigars so i pm'ed him to work out a deal i made him seem like i was just going to trade some pimp sticks by D.E but i hit him with a variaty of cigars. i just got this from him thanks Rob.......(also check out the date on that MOW!!!!) imageimage
    No Problem bro! Glad you're happy with them... Is that A on the right Bent or am i losin it? Anyway, you totally demolished me with those infused babies, so I still owe you... watch your back son!
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    robbyras:
    pbchevo:
    i saw robbyras post about wanting to try some infused cigars so i pm'ed him to work out a deal i made him seem like i was just going to trade some pimp sticks by D.E but i hit him with a variaty of cigars. i just got this from him thanks Rob.......(also check out the date on that MOW!!!!) image
    No Problem bro! Glad you're happy with them... Is that A on the right Bent or am i losin it? Anyway, you totally demolished me with those infused babies, so I still owe you... watch your back son!
    lol it does look like its bent but its not for some reason it just showed up like that in the pic..huh oh
    Got some great sticks from two great dudes!! First The Irishman was gracious enough to offer up some Anejo's. A stick that I have been wanting to try for a long time, Sticks are in great shape and came nicely packed.Thanks Mr. Jarman! Really looking forward to trying these!
    Photobucket
    Next up BigT learned I was looking for some Armada corona's and this guy sent 3 of them !!!, Awesome.. And he had to throw in a couple more of my favorites .. Much appreciated brother!!
    Photobucket
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I received 3 great package today from 3 great Brothers. Details in "What did you get today" thread. Definitely will be trading with these 3 BORKs again.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Realized I haven't really posted on the people I have traded with in this thread, so I figured I would do some catch-up!

All of these names are already listed, but I want to give my thanks for each one of them, they are great people!

Bandyt09, kevin1323, Greg2648, The Kid, rossdavey2, laker1963, wwestern, JudoChinX, wwhang, and of course firetruckguy! I have completed trades or bombs or group buys with all of these people and they are all truly stand up citizens and amazing BOTL and I just wanted to say thanks to each and everyone of them! It's guys like these that make this forum the way it is!!! Thanks Men! -- Brett

PS: If I missed anyone I mean absolutely no offense and am really sorry. PM me and I'll edit it, just getting late and the brain is functioning less than normal at this hour lol -- Brett
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    robbyras:
    So we worked out a blindish trade... he posted some pics and I noticed a stick in his humi that I had seen before and didn't know what it was... I pm'd just to ask and we worked out a trade... turns out this it was one of his favorites El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro... so we agreed on a 5 stick deal including the El Titan in a robusto and corona... he decided to go overboard, as usual and include an Oliva V, APC, Graycliff Crystal Limitada and Fuente 858 SG! Rick is an awesome BORK, but that's not news... I highly recommend trading with him if possible!

2011-10-07_12-45-16_875

Got my end of the trade with Robby and of course the man can't count. Plus he went over board, very generous Sir. Thank you very much. Pictures will be up in the what you get today thread. Thanks a lot and if any of you guys a get a chance to trade with him, do it...