Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Just received my PIF from Dennisking! Great bunch of sticks and great packaging! I've never seen a ziplock Humi Pouch! Anyway he sent a ML3, 5 vegas torp, Olivia O, Utopia Blue and a perdomo Habano. Thank you so much!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    So I got Alien's PIF pack today, which is ironic in that I PM'ed my info to him and hadn't heard anything which had me worried that maybe he didn't get my PM. Well, apparently Tony got it because DAMN!!! I gotta say, what a great PIF!! He sent an ITC 10yr. in a perfecto size which I've never tried, a RP Signature Lancero which I have heard so many good things about, a 777 from Jesus Fuego which I want to try as I like the Delirium, a Perdomo Reserve Cabinet which is from one of my absolute favorite makers, a RP Conny Torp which I have never tried and looking forward too, an ITC Box Press Super Fuerte which I like and have had many times in the torp so this should be really good, and a Dominico, which I know nothing about and am looking forward to smoking. DAMN Alien, Thanks so much. Just a note, he may not respond back to the PM, but he gets them and hooks it up FAT!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Glad it got there safe. I was a little behind last week with getting a few packages out, sorry about that. The Dominico is a bundle cigar from the Toranos, and IMO, one of the best values out there.
    This will be my first Torano then, and I'm looking forward to it. Again, thanks a million. I was worried that my post may have ticked you off. Glad it didn't.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Hey Alien, did you ever get my package? Just want to make sure it got there OK.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I haven't yet, I'll let you know when it gets here.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    alienmisprint:
    I haven't yet, I'll let you know when it gets here.
    Hmm ok. Stupid USPS takes forever. Sorry alien! I included a humi pillow but I hope they don't arive to you as dust!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    teebone673:

Got a package from sightunseen today.  Received a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II , Padilla Achilles Torpedo, and Augusto Reyes Nativo.  Can't wait to try the Cask Strength.  Thanks for helping me shed some from the overflow, sight!!

The package from teebone arrived the same day as well, but I didn't get to my mailbox until this weekend. And man, the package was impressive (that's what she said)! I got ten sticks, which included DPG Cuban Classics, Tabaco Baez, DPG Serie JJ, RP Vintage 99, and a couple more. Teebone, let me just say thanks for hooking me up and I'll definitely be around if you ever need help clearing your humi out.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Wow I got my fun & games package from Mustluvcigars today! Man did he go overboard! 3 Cigars Ive been wanting to try and my all time favorite DECADE, along with 4 others = 8 total cigars --- WAY Overboard!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Completed a trade with Vulchor. His package arrived yesterday. All the sticks were in perfect condition, and I believe he may have added an extra one or two as well. Vulchor has another notch on his belf from the good traders forum.

He is away right now taking care of some family stuff, hopefully all works out well for him and his family. Can't wait for him to return to enliven the discussions around here again, LOL.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Fourtotheflush:
    Wow I got my fun & games package from Mustluvcigars today! Man did he go overboard! 3 Cigars Ive been wanting to try and my all time favorite DECADE, along with 4 others = 8 total cigars --- WAY Overboard!
    Mustluv is the man, indeed. He hit me up with an eight pack for a movie trivia prize that knocked my socks off! He sets the bar way high. I wish I could be as generous as him. I'm still trying to build up my inventory. Someday......

Keep up the great work, bro!
    I won a movie trivia from Brandon so he sends me an absolutely AMAZING trivia win pack filled with cigars that I either love, or wanted to try. Brandon, what an amazing package, thanks so much!!! Check out what he sent:
    Padron 64 Exclusivo with a year and 4 months on it! Seriously, this is an amazing smoke!!!
    Tatuaje Black Tubo. HOLY CRAP! SERIOUSLY. I'm stoked for this one!!!!
    Diesel. DUDE, I've wanted to try one and now I get to. WOOHOO.
    A Gurkha Blue Steel. I like at least half of the Gurkhas I've tried and I have heard good things about this smoke so I am excited to try this.
    another PADRON!!! when does the excitement end. This time a 6000 Maduro. Again, very very excited about this.
    RP Edge, one of my favorite RP sticks, and I'm damn glad to have one in the humi now.
    and last but not least whatsoever, a RP Connie, which i've had and also enjoy very much which so I'm very excited to toast the end of this soon.
    bbc020 Hooked this up so damn sweet. THANKS BIG TIME
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Glad you like the selection. Enjoy!
    bbc020:
    Glad you like the selection. Enjoy!
    I enjoyed the Padron 64 tonight, I couldn't wait at all. Thanks again!!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    badge54fd is on the list. Out of the kindness of his heart he bombed me 5 wonderful sticks. 4 of which I have never tried. Thanks bro!
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    jsnake:
    badge54fd is on the list. Out of the kindness of his heart he bombed me 5 wonderful sticks. 4 of which I have never tried. Thanks bro!

Glad they made it there in one piece. Enjoy bro

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    I can't believe I forgot to note that I received payment from Cooper for the Reposada Box split that we did. He had it currier delivered and in the form of a nifty looking money order. I've never seen a money order like this one. Kinda looks like some type of european currency except it says US Postal Service at the top. Thanks again for participating in this Tim.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Todds good by me... His part of our trade got to me in 2 days.
    A rare feat for the USPS.
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    Received a package from 24footjet today. 4 Casa Magnas and a DPG Cuban Classic. Great trade. Great guy. Thanks man!!
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    Thanks teebone. I too received your package all in good shape. 3 RP sungrowns, Yellow label CI, and a nativo. I'm ready to have one now, but I'll give it week or so. Until next time.
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    I also received a package from Choba, jj maduros and I checked my tracking number to him and the address was undeliverable. Unreal, what an idiot I am. Anyway, Choba they are great looking sticks and I appreciate the trade. Yours will be there soon...
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    glad to hear, enjoy them sir!

• bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    Just received a trade from Choba. This botl shipped fast and sent what he promised.

Add this guy to the growing list of fine people here at this forum.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So Rob was looking to gain some street cred and i was the lucky (controversial) poster and man Does this man totally deserve to be on the good traders list 6 sexy sticks to be named later if he is ok with it and such a great job ensuring the package arrived safely ....... Well done Brother Rob ....... Welcome to the good Traders list !!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    kingjk729:
    So Rob was looking to gain some street cred and i was the lucky (controversial) poster and man Does this man totally deserve to be on the good traders list 6 sexy sticks to be named later if he is ok with it and such a great job ensuring the package arrived safely ....... Well done Brother Rob ....... Welcome to the good Traders list !!
    Thank You! Thank You! I am just glad to be on "The List" so I can get involved in all the shenanigans... love that word...
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Marty(lilwing88) sent a great selection of sticks for the movie trivia game. Going way over the top with six cigars. No doubt in my mind he's a stand up guy and great trader. Thanks Marty!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Got payment for Ejenne's end of the Reposada split in the mail today. Thanks again to Evan for participating in my first box split. Hope you're enjoying these things as much as I am!
    robbyras:
    kingjk729:
    Thank You! Thank You! I am just glad to be on "The List" so I can get involved in all the shenanigans... love that word...

Any time you wanna send me off some sticks feel free to brother ...... i really love all the sticks you sent Two sexy Padilla's, a 68 and Miami and two of my favs a 5V A and Gold and an Oliva Series O maduro and then a big pimpin Nub Habano 460 ...... i really cant wait for the miami and the nub ........ thanks again bro
    So i got my cccom pay it forward package from Firetruckguy(Brett) and man did he ever blow me outta my boots ....... first he so perfectly packaged and shipped the sticks along with a humidity pillow ....... i open this great package to find a Nica Libre ...... man do i love that stick ....... a 5Vegas Classic always a goto with me ....... a Gurkha Blue Steel, man am i glad i grabbed some of these when they were on the DD, i bought em so i could give to company and its in my top 5 gurkhas behind the centurian,nepalese warrior, symphony, Grand Envoy ....... an ITC that i've yet to sample, a Limited Reserve which is dying for a nice cool summer nite as that stick is huge ..... and then this Brett goes LOCO on me and drops a COHIBA ISOM one me .............. seriously ......... you freakin ROCK ........ Thanks again Brett i hope your trip wasnt all biz and got some quality time to smoke some fine sticks
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Came home this evening and got Lilwing's package of "rehab" cigars. Jumpin Jesus on a pogostick it was awesome. There were a few Oliva G's, Partagas Blacks, RyJ's, and check this....two ISOM Cohibas. He mentioned that they dried out on him and he was getting back into shape and all of them look well on their way to recovery. Lilwing, even though you said you were just giving them away, I thought I should warn you that you should start looking for a new mailbox. Many thanks, sir.