Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    sightunseen:
    Came home this evening and got Lilwing's package of "rehab" cigars. Jumpin Jesus on a pogostick it was awesome. There were a few Oliva G's, Partagas Blacks, RyJ's, and check this....two ISOM Cohibas. He mentioned that they dried out on him and he was getting back into shape and all of them look well on their way to recovery. Lilwing, even though you said you were just giving them away, I thought I should warn you that you should start looking for a new mailbox. Many thanks, sir.
    I'm glad they found a good home...... You're welcome.
    Did a trade with KCW for some Gurkha Black Dragons. They came prompt and in good shape. Wish I could say the same for the pack I sent him. I unfortunately, had a bad week with work and family so I got his pack out later than promised. Sorry again, bro. I threw an extra stick in for your troubles....

KCW is aces!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    kingjk729:
    So i got my cccom pay it forward package from Firetruckguy(Brett) and man did he ever blow me outta my boots ....... first he so perfectly packaged and shipped the sticks along with a humidity pillow ....... i open this great package to find a Nica Libre ...... man do i love that stick ....... a 5Vegas Classic always a goto with me ....... a Gurkha Blue Steel, man am i glad i grabbed some of these when they were on the DD, i bought em so i could give to company and its in my top 5 gurkhas behind the centurian,nepalese warrior, symphony, Grand Envoy ....... an ITC that i've yet to sample, a Limited Reserve which is dying for a nice cool summer nite as that stick is huge ..... and then this Brett goes LOCO on me and drops a COHIBA ISOM one me .............. seriously ......... you freakin ROCK ........ Thanks again Brett i hope your trip wasnt all biz and got some quality time to smoke some fine sticks
    your welcome my friend! Jacksonville was a blast, love the downtown walk by the river. I'm glad the sticks got to you in one piece........ I have this ongoing bad dream of some big underpaid USPS dude playing kickball on his break with my beloved box of sticks. Injoy the smokes buddy.....im sure we will get a chance to exchange again in the future.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Simple words cannot express the PIF i recieved for Jdorias. 9 sticks........ Wait, let me say that one more time...... 9 STICKS. Holy bomb material batman! Jeff, thank you. The box was perfect, the sticks were perfect, and they came fast and ready for me to injoy. Great thing about being new on the block.....you get to see first hand the great BOTL's here and Jeff you are surely one of them!
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Just got my T110 5'er from Joz3er. Boy just the look of them says "super fuerte". Looking forward to trying one of these bad boys out.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    firetruckguy:
    Simple words cannot express the PIF i recieved for Jdorias. 9 sticks........ Wait, let me say that one more time...... 9 STICKS. Holy bomb material batman! Jeff, thank you. The box was perfect, the sticks were perfect, and they came fast and ready for me to injoy. Great thing about being new on the block.....you get to see first hand the great BOTL's here and Jeff you are surely one of them!
    Glad to do it. I think you'll enjoy 'em!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Throw Joe's name up here again, got those Tat 110's in perfect shape and super quick, thanks again Joe!
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    bass8844:
    Will, yes I did receive them. I posted it on the good traders list as well. Thanks for the trade.

Got them, thank you Brian, lots of selections as promised.

Great trade
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So i came home tonite to see my front storm door swaying with the wind ...... and my heart sank ....... we have had a ton of rain melt a ton of snow and the retarded UPS guy always leaves packages between the doors ..... well he never shuts the door and i've been having about three inches of rain right in front of the door .... never a real problem but i was like oh carp i hope the packages didnt fall into the water .... upon getting closer the package did not and was fine ........ it actually tokk me a few minutes to fugure who snet me such a sweet package .... then after going through the movie trivia game posts i realized who the sender was ....... Dennis hit me with a great package two of my favs and and two sticks to enjoy ..... he hit me with a AB Maxx and an Graycliff 1666 which has become my favorite Grayclif and then the new sticks to try a Nub Cameroon and an Arganese Maduro both of which i really want to try ..... i hear great things about the Arganese ................... anywho Thanks for the awesome package and i look forward to trying my new smokes
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Got a few pre embargo camacho's from Goldy in a trade along with some other sticks thrown in for extra measure. Thanks for sparing a few of your damn good cigars! lol.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    kingjk729:
    So i came home tonite to see my front storm door swaying with the wind ...... and my heart sank ....... we have had a ton of rain melt a ton of snow and the retarded UPS guy always leaves packages between the doors ..... well he never shuts the door and i've been having about three inches of rain right in front of the door .... never a real problem but i was like oh carp i hope the packages didnt fall into the water .... upon getting closer the package did not and was fine ........ it actually tokk me a few minutes to fugure who snet me such a sweet package .... then after going through the movie trivia game posts i realized who the sender was ....... Dennis hit me with a great package two of my favs and and two sticks to enjoy ..... he hit me with a AB Maxx and an Graycliff 1666 which has become my favorite Grayclif and then the new sticks to try a Nub Cameroon and an Arganese Maduro both of which i really want to try ..... i hear great things about the Arganese ................... anywho Thanks for the awesome package and i look forward to trying my new smokes
    glad they made it. That Arganese is a triple ligero, try it on a full stomach
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    squirrel really hooked me up with some great sticks in one of our trades including a 2004 forbidden X and two Anjeos. As if that was not enough he then tossed in 4 other MASSIVE churchills! Every stick in that bag was 6-7 inches long.

Needless to say, my package was inadaquate.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Goldy:
    squirrel really hooked me up with some great sticks in one of our trades including a 2004 forbidden X and two Anjeos. As if that was not enough he then tossed in 4 other MASSIVE churchills! Every stick in that bag was 6-7 inches long.

Needless to say, my package was inadaquate.

Well being a squirrel, he has this hangup about people talking publicly about the size of his package. LMAO

Did he include a sample of his nuts too?
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    lilwing88:
    Did a trade with KCW for some Gurkha Black Dragons. They came prompt and in good shape. Wish I could say the same for the pack I sent him. I unfortunately, had a bad week with work and family so I got his pack out later than promised. Sorry again, bro. I threw an extra stick in for your troubles....

KCW is aces!
    No worries.... I have a family too. I know how it is. I appreciate the Street cred. since I'm a new guy here. Hope everyone is feeling better.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    I would never admit...my package was inadequate!!! LOL
    KCW:
    lilwing88:

KCW is aces!
    No worries.... I have a family too. I know how it is. I appreciate the Street cred. since I'm a new guy here. Hope everyone is feeling better.
    Everyone is doing much better, thanks. Your pack is on the way.
    Hawk55:
    Sometimes my package is small..... but with the right inspiration, it gets pretty huge!
    lilwing88:
    Hawk55:
    Sometimes my package is small..... but with the right inspiration, it gets pretty huge!
    lol
    phobicsquirrel:
    lilwing88:
    Hawk55:
    lol
    I don't think the Squirrel read far enough back in this thread .LMAO
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    So Laker and I worked out a little deal to help me make some room in my humidor. And boy did he deliver...not only did he send me some hard to find sticks, he also threw in some quite tasty extras. I don't know what else to say, besides THANKS!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    lilwing88:
    KCW:
    lilwing88:

KCW is aces!
    Everyone is doing much better, thanks. Your pack is on the way.
    Got the package today. Thanks for the extra stick!! You 'da Man!!!
    bass8844:
    So Laker and I worked out a little deal to help me make some room in my humidor. And boy did he deliver...not only did he send me some hard to find sticks, he also threw in some quite tasty extras. I don't know what else to say, besides THANKS!
    Hope you enjoy them all Bass. I am excited here waiting for my end of this trade...a box of AJ Fernandez Torps. WEEEeeeeeee. Bass and I did a rather large trade once in the past and he hit me HARD that time too. I just hope what I sent can keep me on at least a similar trading level to Bass. If you get the chance to trade with him, don't miss your opportunity, jump on it. Thanks Bass.
    Dennis donated me a utopia blue maduro. I really enjoyed the cigar and will have to make a purchase soon. Thanks!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    no sweat. it was a quick ship to pdx. i was surprised you had it yesterday. enjoy.
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    stephen_hannibal:
    Todds good by me... His part of our trade got to me in 2 days.
    A rare feat for the USPS.
    Stephen's good by me as well. Received a package today to complete our trade. Everything looks great. Smooth trade. Thanks man!!
    24footjet:
    Hi Choba,

What are you looking for? Probably have it so let me know. Would love to try some of the JJ's.

jerrod
    Jerrod,

THanks man, the package came and special thanks for the extras... really looking forward to my weekend even more now.

Best, and enjoy the DPGJJs

Will
    Rob (robbyras) sent a wonderful 5-pack for the C.com PIF. A 5 Vegas Classic Corona, Padilla Achillies Torp, Oliva G Maduro (one of my favorites), Camacho 1962 Torp, and an AB Tempus Quadrum (I've been dying to try this one).

Thanks, Rob! Awesome job!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    sightunseen sent me the movie trivia package - got it today! Thanks a bunch man - some new ones I haven't tried yet - can't wait to get to them!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen sent me the movie trivia package - got it today! Thanks a bunch man - some new ones I haven't tried yet - can't wait to get to them!
    Had to hook you up since you also enjoy watching "The Rock."