Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    sightunseen:
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen sent me the movie trivia package - got it today! Thanks a bunch man - some new ones I haven't tried yet - can't wait to get to them!
    Had to hook you up since you also enjoy watching "The Rock."
    Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and #$%^ the prom queen!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen:
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen sent me the movie trivia package - got it today! Thanks a bunch man - some new ones I haven't tried yet - can't wait to get to them!
    Had to hook you up since you also enjoy watching "The Rock."
    Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and #$%^ the prom queen!
    Carla WAS the prom queen.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Just wanted to say that I got Clearly's package from movie trivia pass. It arrived a couple of days ago but I didn't get to my mailbox until last night. Not only did he send me more sticks than what the pass required, but they were all sticks I've never had before! So a big thanks to Clearly for hooking me up.
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    24footjet:
    Will,

I shipped a new box today, I'm not waiting till I get the other one back. Added a couple extra for your pain and suffering...

Jerrod

Had more sticks in there than planned and most I haven't tried; cant wait to try them.

Thank you Jerrod!
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Choba:
    24footjet:
    Will, I shipped a new box today, I'm not waiting till I get the other one back. Added a couple extra for your pain and suffering... Jerrod
    Had more sticks in there than planned and most I haven't tried; cant wait to try them. Thank you Jerrod!
    24footjet hooked me up last week! Thanks Jerrod
    lilwing88:
    Rob (robbyras) sent a wonderful 5-pack for the C.com PIF. A 5 Vegas Classic Corona, Padilla Achillies Torp, Oliva G Maduro (one of my favorites), Camacho 1962 Torp, and an AB Tempus Quadrum (I've been dying to try this one).

Thanks, Rob! Awesome job!
    I was going for a little variety... glad to hear I included a fav and a one you've been looking for...
    I was sitting in my yard enjoying a 5 Vegas A Arhctype when there was a knock on my front door... I strolled over and opened the door to find a box on my porch. It was my Movie Trivia reward from Phil (TatuajeVI) and it was a complete beast! SEVEN sticks including a BUNCH of stuff I have been wanting to try... Nub Cameroon Toro (Box pressed?), DPG Series JJ Torp (cannot WAIT to fired this one up), AB Tempus Quadrum, Nica Libre, CAO Brazilian (another I've been itching to try), Cu-Avana Intenso (which I had honestly never heard of, but after his recommendation I'm excited to try) and Padilla Achillies... Seven sexy sticks... He was nice enough to ask what I was looking for and he came through BIG TIME! Thanks again Brother!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Score another one for Phil, I got a MAW pack from him today and he really granted two wishes for me plus he threw in a Nica Libre which I've been wanting to revisit and a DPG Cuban Classic which I love. Thanks again Phil.
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    Choba and Leonard, No problem guys, I hope you enjoy the contents. Really good JJ today Will. Until next time...
  • brc81brc81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 249
    Received my end of a trade with Sandman1am. Sandman1am is an excellent trader with great communication. Would trade with anytime. :)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    brc81:
    Received my end of a trade with Sandman1am. Sandman1am is an excellent trader with great communication. Would trade with anytime. :)
    Thanks brc I'm glad you liked the sticks.....I forgot to tell everyone that you came through with 2 fantastic 20 count humi's that were in perfect condition as well as some Spanish cedar bolcks. brc actually let me steal these away from him so I had to throw in those extras for ya! I'm looking forward to our next trade.
    Got my end of a trade with mustluvcigars yesterday. The deal was for 10 San Christobal Seleccion Del Sol. I opened the package today because I was out of town and had to count it three times. Don't know if he meant to do it or not but he threw in an extra stick! Thanks and I'm looking forward to our next trade.
    This took me a bit to get out and I am sorry for that & everyone else that I missed but about a week ago Vulchor sent me my winnings from College football and he not only sent a few of my favorites he even threw in a few that I have never tired before. He went above & beyond what the winnings called for. Thanks Vulchor & keep your head down cause paybacks are a BITC@.

Evan also sent his package which was also above and beyond with the stick count. A few that I have and haven't tried, but I'm looking forward to smoking them all. He even threw in a very special stick that I will be saving for a special occation. Thank you both very much!!!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Well I thought it was my responsibility to help out a fellow botl to get in the good traders list. I didn't realize he would get me my favorites and 3 other sticks that have been on my to try list for quite a while! (I'll reveal the contents per will's consent). Choba was very quick in shipping, great communication, and the sticks were packaged perfectly! Definately a stand up guy and I look forward to many trades and dealings with him in the future!
    I got my PIF from Vulchor today... 5 nice sticks including Padilla Habano Torp (obviously a favorite) and a Partagas Black I'm excited about... Thanks Vulchor!
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    I got my PIF from Haywood5150 today. And much appreciated!
    haywood5150:
    I generally like Maduros and fuller body smokes. But if the game's gonna end here, shoot me your address and we'll trade to keep it fair.
    Enjoy those sticks!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Brett is on the good guy list WOOO HOOOO! I helped him out with a humidor purchase discount and he sent me a bomb. I got a Oliva Master Blend, Oliva Serie V Maduro, Kristoff ??, and a RP Old Worlde Reserve. Thanks bro!!
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Sandman1am:
    Got my end of a trade with mustluvcigars yesterday. The deal was for 10 San Christobal Seleccion Del Sol. I opened the package today because I was out of town and had to count it three times. Don't know if he meant to do it or not but he threw in an extra stick! Thanks and I'm looking forward to our next trade.
    thought you would like to have one to enjoy right away while the others rest up ;)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Came through yesterday with a nice pack for a fun and games win. Six beautiful sticks. FTTF is a stand up guy!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    robbyras:
    I was sitting in my yard enjoying a 5 Vegas A Arhctype when there was a knock on my front door... I strolled over and opened the door to find a box on my porch. It was my Movie Trivia reward from Phil (TatuajeVI) and it was a complete beast! SEVEN sticks including a BUNCH of stuff I have been wanting to try... Nub Cameroon Toro (Box pressed?), DPG Series JJ Torp (cannot WAIT to fired this one up), AB Tempus Quadrum, Nica Libre, CAO Brazilian (another I've been itching to try), Cu-Avana Intenso (which I had honestly never heard of, but after his recommendation I'm excited to try) and Padilla Achillies... Seven sexy sticks... He was nice enough to ask what I was looking for and he came through BIG TIME! Thanks again Brother!
    Not a problem at all, man. Needed to make a little room in the humidor and I know you'll enjoy them!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got a package in the mail yesterday from lilwing88. It was his end of a trade we set up. He sent me some of those Utopias he has been talking about in exchange for some Nubs. He even tossed in a fw extra sticks, including a LFD Dbl Ligero which I freaking love! Thanks a lot Martin.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I got my PIF from the sandman today. Over-the-top. This guy is an asset to our little community, thanks brother. A couple of vitolas I haven't had of cigars I enjoy and a cigar that is new to me which is always a good thing IMO.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    bass8844 Is one the greatest traders of our time.
    One fine BOTL. A man of integrity....
    When the package he sent me was stolen he offered a replacement... and for that he is a good trader.
    stephen_hannibal:
    When the package he sent me was stolen he offered a replacement... and for that he is a good trader.
    Woah, your package was stolen?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    madurofan:
    stephen_hannibal:

Yeah someone has been stealing my mail.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    madurofan:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Some nasty RAT is/has been taking his stuff. I hope the son of a beech get's caught. I hate mail thieves.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Got my PIF from Dennis today. The guy is a total jerkoff. I come home tonight and see that my front door was blown to pieces and my entryway looked like Nagasaki. Amidst the debris, I see this little box that contained:

Felipe Gregorio Icon
    IT ITC 10-Yr
    RP Signature
    RP Connie
    Utopia Blue

At this point, the skeptic in me was saying that this couldn't have caused so much damage. But that was when I discovered the Anejo #55.

Well, holy hell, Dennis, this was one amazing package you put together and I can't thank you enough.

All hail King Dennis.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Pretty much yeah... so this guy, along with his brother-in-law, just bombed the high hell outta me. 12 delicious looking sticks, and on top of that motherlode a gorgeous wooden travel case! I can't believe the generosity outta this guy (and I hope he passes my thanks along to his brother-in-law)... In case I haven't made it clear enough, Jake rocks like metal in my book.
    stephen_hannibal:
    madurofan:
    stephen_hannibal:

Yeah someone has been stealing my mail.
    Have you spoken to the USPS, they take that quite seriously. There is actually a Postal Police Office.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    lilwing88:
    Came through yesterday with a nice pack for a fun and games win. Six beautiful sticks. FTTF is a stand up guy!
    I hope you enjoy them. Ive has some of those puppies resting for over a year (Obsidian). I almost shed a tear when I packed them up!