Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Fourtotheflush:
    lilwing88:
    Came through yesterday with a nice pack for a fun and games win. Six beautiful sticks. FTTF is a stand up guy!
    I hope you enjoy them. Ive has some of those puppies resting for over a year (Obsidian). I almost shed a tear when I packed them up!

Don't cry. Your babies have found a good home. I'll take good care of them before I burn them alive! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    sightunseen:
    Got my PIF from Dennis today. The guy is a total jerkoff. I come home tonight and see that my front door was blown to pieces and my entryway looked like Nagasaki. Amidst the debris, I see this little box that contained:

Felipe Gregorio Icon
    IT ITC 10-Yr
    RP Signature
    RP Connie
    Utopia Blue

At this point, the skeptic in me was saying that this couldn't have caused so much damage. But that was when I discovered the Anejo #55.

Well, holy hell, Dennis, this was one amazing package you put together and I can't thank you enough.

All hail King Dennis.
    hahahaha, thanks bud. enjoy those sticks. you'll love the Anejo
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I've had a couple of packages hit me this week, so my place kind of looks like Dresden right now. Among the ordinance that was unleashed on me was a package from Lilwing from the Fun & Games pass. The package included:

5 Vegas AAA
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    Gurkha Legend
    and I believe two more that I can't recall off the top of my head

I've been wanting to try all the sticks in the package so a huge thanks to Marty for making it happen.
    Marty is good peeps
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    dennisking:
    Marty is good peeps
    For sure. Man I'm glad I joined this forum.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    Got my end of a trade with mustluvcigars yesterday. The deal was for 10 San Christobal Seleccion Del Sol. I opened the package today because I was out of town and had to count it three times. Don't know if he meant to do it or not but he threw in an extra stick! Thanks and I'm looking forward to our next trade.
    thought you would like to have one to enjoy right away while the others rest up ;)
    Smoked & resting!
    madurofan:
    I got my PIF from the sandman today. Over-the-top. This guy is an asset to our little community, thanks brother. A couple of vitolas I haven't had of cigars I enjoy and a cigar that is new to me which is always a good thing IMO.
    Enjoy that special stick I sent ya!
    sightunseen:
    I've had a couple of packages hit me this week, so my place kind of looks like Dresden right now. Among the ordinance that was unleashed on me was a package from Lilwing from the Fun & Games pass. The package included:

5 Vegas AAA
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    Gurkha Legend

I've been wanting to try all the sticks in the package so a huge thanks to Marty for making it happen.
    I got my package from lilwing 2 days ago and he hit me pretty good. 5 sticks in all and I have only ever had 1 of these sticks. lilwing is an outstanding BOTL and you have a PM by the way. Sweet extra stick that you sent me....where can I get some for my co-workers?
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Sandman1am:
    madurofan:
    I got my PIF from the sandman today. Over-the-top. This guy is an asset to our little community, thanks brother. A couple of vitolas I haven't had of cigars I enjoy and a cigar that is new to me which is always a good thing IMO.
    Enjoy that special stick I sent ya!
    I will indeed sir. Smile [:)]
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:

5 Vegas AAA
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    Gurkha Legend

I got my package from lilwing 2 days ago and he hit me pretty good. 5 sticks in all and I have only ever had 1 of these sticks. lilwing is an outstanding BOTL and you have a PM by the way. Sweet extra stick that you sent me....where can I get some for my co-workers?
    That Utopia C.O.P.S. is a good one. Utopia Cigars in Chicago has their own line. Check them out at utopiacigars.com. If you like it, I'm sure I could send some more your way. But if you want a bunch for your buddies, call the shop and make an order. They'll ship them to ya.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    I need to get on here and throw up some more props for some excellent BOTLs. First of all, I never gave Lilwing credit for putting up an excellent Mystery Stick game that I got to enjoy. On top of that, he included a bonus stick, so that was awesome.

Next, Dan (badge) is on a whole new level of unabomber... What was supposed to be a package of some empty tubos and a pipe in trade for some sticks (I've yet to send, unfortunately) turned into a crazy bomb including 6 beautifully-delicious looking cigars on top of the original agreement! I don't know if I can even retaliate in kind dude...this was one hellova package!

So thanks, and major props to both of you guys.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Got the PIF package from sightunseen today. Good selection. Thanks Tony!
    I was PIF'd by Alex and holy crap. this botl just went crazy. not a single mediocre stick in the bunch. completely top notch. thanks a ton.
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    Another smooth trade with ejenne87. Received the El Batons and a some nice extras today. Thanks man!!!
    I was looking for both of these packages yesterday and the USPS delivered them to the side door instead of the front door. They never do that! So the boxes were sitting outside in the cold and snow all night.

Rob hit me with 6 sticks for the movie triva game. 4 of my favorites & two that I have never tried. Robbyras is a standup guy and a great BOTL.

Will (Choba) also hit me up with 6 sticks for fun and games pass. 5 of which I have never tried before and 1 that I love. Choba is also a standup guy and a great BOTL.

Robbyras and Choba are both good traders in my book and I look forward to trading with them in the future.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my end of a trade with BASS today. My end was a box of A Fernandez Sig, Series Torp's.
    So what does BASS do, he throws in a fiver of some goodies, some of which I haven't tried before, I love that. The extra's were a DPG JJ, a Padilla Miami Churchill, a La Gloria Cubana torp, an Independenela (never heard of it) and finally a DPG Vegas Cubanas.

If you get a chance to trade with Bass, do so, He is always a good trader and stand up guy. Thanks Bro'.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    well i just came home and when i touched the door of the mailbox to open in, i heard this hissing sound and couldnt figure out what it was. all of the sudden i was blown 20 feet in the air by the PIF bomb evan sent me! this way way too generous BOTL sent me six BEAUTIFUL sticks. a 5 Vegas Cask Strength (always wanted to try), a MoW Ruination (one of my favorites), a DIESEL (been dying to try this stick), a 5 Vegas Gold (great morning smoke), a perdomo2 (cant wait to try), and finally, a graycliff professionale. this guy is AWESOME and way too nice. THANKS EVAN!!!
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    Well what to my wondering eyes should appear, but an unexpected box from Leonard... Leonard thanks so much for the cigars, you didn't have to do this...plus a lighter. Just another fine example of the good people on this site. Thanks again Leonard, above and beyond.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I got my end of mine and Goldy's trade today, sent me 9 great cigars, Rocky Patel Decade, MoW,Perdomo Reserve just to name a few ...also one of the cigars in the package is a Camacho Pre Embargo! . Thanks dude, I really appreciate it!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I got my side of a trade with Sweetjd lightning quick. Thanks!
  • haywood5150haywood5150 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    Traded with Choba. Great guy and even held me cigars a couple extra days for me as I was out of town. Will, thanks for the 6 cigar trade for the 3 I sent you. If you ever have spare room in your humidor, let me know and I'll send ya some more.
    This hardly even need to be said but Joe has done it again. A couple of hitchhikers found their way into our trade. These weren't just any hitchhikers, one is "the best robusto in the world" and the other is the a tatuaje I never dreamed I'd see.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Gotta give Hugemoose some big props here. He came out of pocket to send me a second package after there was a little mix-up with the first. First rate dude in my book. Doesn't hurt that the follow on pack contained two of my favorites, one I have been wanting to try, and two I have never even seen. Thanks again Moosey, you're okay in my book!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    madurofan:
    This hardly even need to be said but Joe has done it again. A couple of hitchhikers found their way into our trade. These weren't just any hitchhikers, one is "the best robusto in the world" and the other is the a tatuaje I never dreamed I'd see.

So what is the best robusto in the world?
    Goldy:
    madurofan:

I could tell you but then we'd all go to jail ...
    Evan came through big time on a trade we did for some NUBs. Even though I begged him not to over do it, due to lack of room in my humi, he couldn't help himself and threw in three extra fantastic sticks. ALL of which happen to be on my "must-try" list. Guess I'll just have to smoke them all right away! LOL!Thanks bro. You da man!!!!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    alienmisprint:
    Gotta give Hugemoose some big props here. He came out of pocket to send me a second package after there was a little mix-up with the first. First rate dude in my book. Doesn't hurt that the follow on pack contained two of my favorites, one I have been wanting to try, and two I have never even seen. Thanks again Moosey, you're okay in my book!
    I'm glad that I could please!.....and that you will like at the sticks. Although I think from now on I will buy the shipping insurance. Honestly that is the first time the USPS has ever lost a package from me. Hopefully somebody finds those other cigars and enjoys them!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Goldy:
    madurofan:

My guess would be Partagas Serie D #4 Habana.. That is just my opinion.
    kaspera79:
    Goldy:
    madurofan:

Kas is such a wise old f*cker.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kaspera79:
    Goldy:
    madurofan:

Jeez Kas, do you want me and Maddy to go to jail? Big Smile [:D]