Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Goldy:
    madurofan:
    This hardly even need to be said but Joe has done it again. A couple of hitchhikers found their way into our trade. These weren't just any hitchhikers, one is "the best robusto in the world" and the other is the a tatuaje I never dreamed I'd see.

So what is the best robusto in the world?
    My guess would be Partagas Serie D #4 Habana.. That is just my opinion.
    Jeez Kas, do you want me and Maddy to go to jail? Big Smile [:D]
    absolutely not. Just giving my opinion on the best Robusto I have ever smoked... I mean, I ever heard of.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Goldy:
    madurofan:
    This hardly even need to be said but Joe has done it again. A couple of hitchhikers found their way into our trade. These weren't just any hitchhikers, one is "the best robusto in the world" and the other is the a tatuaje I never dreamed I'd see.

absolutely not. Just giving my opinion on the best Robusto I have ever smoked... I mean, I ever heard of.
    Should have added a "just kidding" on the end of that. It really is a hypothetically great cigar though, isn't it? I mean that hypothetically of course since I'd never possess an illegal cigar. :)
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Goldy:
    madurofan:

Should have added a "just kidding" on the end of that. It really is a hypothetically great cigar though, isn't it? I mean that hypothetically of course since I'd never possess an illegal cigar. :)
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I would NEVER disobey a federal law ...
    Got my end of a trade with Maddy today. In addition to the agreed upon trade, he sent along a couple of extras, one I've wanted to try and one I've never even heard of before. Thanks for the trade.
    Joe, check your Pms.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Nudie Just hooked me up with a free ashtray and Some AWESOME unexpected sticks. He is good Peoples to trade with !
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Got Brett's package in the mail. Some awesome sticks- RP Sun Grown, Oliva V, and a Padilla Miami! Have not tried any of these so a huge thanks!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Got my end of the trade from Phil. He hooked me up with some top-notch smokes (Torano Casa Torano, Nica Libre, Padilla Miami, and more!). Thanks, man!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    sightunseen:
    Got my end of the trade from Phil. He hooked me up with some top-notch smokes (Torano Casa Torano, Nica Libre, Padilla Miami, and more!). Thanks, man!
    You're very welcome! Thank you for your end of the trade as well!
    sightunseen:
    Got Brett's package in the mail. Some awesome sticks- RP Sun Grown, Oliva V, and a Padilla Miami! Have not tried any of these so a huge thanks!

thanks for the shout out. Hope yo enjoy them !
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    Received a package today from nudie. Nice mix of DPG JJ, Padilla 1932 and Padilla Miami. Smooth trade. Thanks man!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    got my winnings from the Fun and Games pass from alienmisprint today... what a hook up

six ultra-sexy sticks... three of which are on my WANT list (5V AAA, Cain Maduro and Diesel torp!!!) and three new brands to try...

hey went WAY overboard... I'm completely blown away

He is not only a stand-up guy, he stands above and beyond!

Great Package!!!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    I will smoke a cigar and say a prayer tonight for fine smokes lost in action. Kingjk is still a great trader in my mind. Unfortunately, I live in an area of the country where most of the locals never finished the 2nd grade and their stupidity permeates every aspect of the community here, including the post office. In short, delivery confirmation shows that these SMIBs (Southern Maryland InBreds) lost the package. Thank you, sir, for following through with your end of the deal. I'll gladly trade with you in the future.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I got my half of a trade with Brandon (bbc) which included Padron 64, 26 and a couple ashtons plus a lancero that I cant recall the name. Thanks man!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Brett sent me a kilo of humidity beads and 2 mesh bags. Great and generous BOTL. This was after he bombed me with sticks for helping him with a humidor purchase. Great guy and some retaliation is in order.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    robbyras:
    got my winnings from the Fun and Games pass from alienmisprint today... what a hook up

six ultra-sexy sticks... three of which are on my WANT list (5V AAA, Cain Maduro and Diesel torp!!!) and three new brands to try...

hey went WAY overboard... I'm completely blown away

He is not only a stand-up guy, he stands above and beyond!

Great Package!!!
    Glad they got there safe and all. Let that El Cobre rest for a month or two, and let me know what you think of the Cubao!
    jsnake:
    Brett sent me a kilo of humidity beads and 2 mesh bags. Great and generous BOTL. This was after he bombed me with sticks for helping him with a humidor purchase. Great guy and some retaliation is in order.

glad they made it ok. Should be close to a pound if not more....
    Mr. Nudie sent me ANOTHER FREE astray unexpectedly after USPS had smashed the first one all to hell. Thanks brother ! I got something for you.....
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I got home yesterday to find that it hadn't even been 2 days since Clearlysuspect (Phil) and I decided to trade some sweet sticks and I already his package. He's like 1800 MILES AWAY and it takes less than 2 days, that's like driving 40 miles an hour NON STOP to deliver my newly adopted cigars!!

Bottom line. Clearlysuspect is still an awesome guy and a great trader!! Thanks Phil!!
    Jake my bad man I totally forgot to throw up props to you ! Thanks so much for hooking me up with my new Humidor ! I love it !
  • nudienudie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 112
    got my end of the deal with teebone673.... good trading w/ ya
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    nightmaremike31:
    I got home yesterday to find that it hadn't even been 2 days since Clearlysuspect (Phil) and I decided to trade some sweet sticks and I already his package. He's like 1800 MILES AWAY and it takes less than 2 days, that's like driving 40 miles an hour NON STOP to deliver my newly adopted cigars!!

Bottom line. Clearlysuspect is still an awesome guy and a great trader!! Thanks Phil!!
    It didn't hurt that I was going right past the PO on my way to work and since I send so many of these flat rate boxes the lady at the PO gave me about 40 of them last time I was there. So the sticks literally got mailed out about 30 minutes after we agreed on the trade.

Glad they arrived to you in good condition and in a timely manner. Enjoy!
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I got my end of our trade the other day and let me tell you, this guy is AWESOME!! I'd sent him a 10 ct of some things he's yet to try for some of the forum blends, and he threw in 5 Gurkha picks I'd never had, as well as one of my all-time favorites, an RP Decade torp! Great guy.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Got to give a shout out to Joz3r, got some beautiful lovely sticks from him the other day from a deal we had made and forgot to post up some props. Thanks Joe.
    Secondly, today I got in my movie trivia pack from dennisking and what a nice prize pack it was complete with notes on each stick, Thanks Dennis.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Just wanted to give props to clearlysuspect for PMing me about a good deal on some of my favorite smokes. Just nice to know that there good BOTLs on here looking out for ya!
    mustluvcigars:
    Got to give a shout out to Joz3r, got some beautiful lovely sticks from him the other day from a deal we had made and forgot to post up some props. Thanks Joe.
    Glad you posted something, I was starting to worry that they hadn't showed up...for some reason I always take no news as bad news, that's an annoying habit I ought to quit. :) Hope you enjoy them, let me know what you think.
    j0z3r:
    mustluvcigars:
    Glad you posted something, I was starting to worry that they hadn't showed up...for some reason I always take no news as bad news, that's an annoying habit I ought to quit. :) Hope you enjoy them, let me know what you think.
    I do the same thing joe. I guess it comes from the fact that I had the good ol' USPS lose a package I sent out before.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    mustluvcigars:
    Secondly, today I got in my movie trivia pack from dennisking and what a nice prize pack it was complete with notes on each stick, Thanks Dennis.
    that thing took forever to show up, seriously. I wish I would have had more sticks to send but I was literally almost out.
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    Sightunseen gave me nice package of goodies for the Fun & Games last weekend! Some good 5Vegas Miami C5, another 5Vegas, a re-blend by DPG and some sticks I haven't tried as well. Have a safe trip man, and have a couple for the CNY Man! BTW, The Diesel is in. I'll await your return..
    Sightunseen was nice enough to agree to stuff some cello in an envelope and mail it two me. Insteas this guy goes and throws a bunch of cellos in a bag with two hitchhikers. One that everyone loves, 5 Vegas Classic and a new one to me, Fonseca Habano Seleccion. Tony is good people in my book. I hope you know I tend to retaliate for these kinds of things.