Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got Tony's package (sightunseen ) ! Thanks man ! He gave up a Tatuaje, Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic,Padilla corojo 2006, and a Nica Libre 1990. Thanks man I am looking forward to trying all of these !
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my end of a trade with Russ55, all sticks in perfect condition and with a bonus stick. Thanks Russ, it was a pleasure.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Got my end of a trade with this guy today, and damn did he come through! Not only did I get the upside of a trade (his 3 OWR Maduro churchills for my 3 Diesels), but he threw in 2 high-class bonuses! On top of that, this box was packaged like a professional, wrapped up tight and secure and surrounded with padding. He absolutely insisted that, as he is a new member of the forum, I wait until his package came in to send my end, so I hope you're ready for incoming Kris! I call this man an A++ trader, and I would gladly trade with him again.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    alienmisprint:
    Got my end of a trade with Russ55, all sticks in perfect condition and with a bonus stick. Thanks Russ, it was a pleasure.
    You are very welcome.

On my side of the trade I received the package fast, and in great condition also. A pleasure as well.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I just got my mail today and there was a box which had that distinctive ticking sound coming from it. It didn't help matters much when I saw the box, read the address label and then stated out loud, "hmm, the only guy I know from Chesapeake, would be Maddy. Oh man, don't tell me he sent me a BOMB ! That raised an eyebrow or two behind the counter I can tell you, LOL

So I get home with this box and rip into it right away. Inside I find 13 different sticks!

There were 4 in there that I have never had before and several old time fav's.

That Nording looks real good Maddy. I have been wanting to try one of these for a while now. Maddy also sent me an Anejo Shark ! Can't wait to get into that one, but I will !

OK Maddy, it will take a week or two to clean this mess up, but be forewarned, you are in my sight's. You think you can hit me with a surprise attack and that will be the end of it? Oh, NO, NO, NO. You sir are now a walking target. You will not know exactly when it will hit you until it actually does. You may want to consider wearing your helmet around for a while bro'. Use the time to make a little room in the humi, Maddy, and keep a watch toward the Northern skyline at dark... you may just see your retaliation comin' straight at you.

Thanks Maddy, another notch in your good traders belt, bro'.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I received a movie trivia package from Mustluvcigars (paul) who was happy to send me 5 of his aged (over a year now) beauties and a special release stick (Tat t110). He went out of his way to make this a tremendous group of cigars and I appreciate that. There was no question in my mind before this, but he's is definitely amongst our finest BOTL.
  • nudienudie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 112
    Got a nice bomb from leonard in PIF..... and a torch!! trade with him any time
    Just got my winnings from the PIF from Tony ( alienmisprint ) WoW thanks man ! He sent me 7 awesome silky medium cigars. Way more than you had to send me bro ! Thanks again man !

-Brett
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got my end of a trade with Laker... perfect sticks and a few extra to boot... Stand-up guy and a good trader...
    robbyras:
    I got my end of a trade with Laker... perfect sticks and a few extra to boot... Stand-up guy and a good trader...
    I also just got my package from robbyras. We had agreed to a trade of some Decades for some AB Tempus. Robby added a few extra sticks above what we agreed on, and all arrived safe and sound.

I would trade with robbyras anytime. A good trader for sure, and a stand up guy. Thanks robby, let's do it again sometime.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    laker1963:
    robbyras:
    I also just got my package from robbyras. We had agreed to a trade of some Decades for some AB Tempus. Robby added a few extra sticks above what we agreed on, and all arrived safe and sound.

I would trade with robbyras anytime. A good trader for sure, and a stand up guy. Thanks robby, let's do it again sometime.
    Glad to hear they got there in one piece... I know I should let them rest, but I have a Decade ready to go for this evening...
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    robbyras:
    good trader yes. Stand-up guy?!?! not so much. His old lady told us he sits down to pee Smile [:)]
    madurofan:
    robbyras:
    good trader yes. Stand-up guy?!?! not so much. His old lady told us he sits down to pee Smile [:)]
    Pretty cocky bro'.

Why don't you just come out and say I hit like a girl too? @sshole.

I hope you took my advice and put on a helmet, cause after that remark I am going to take you AND your wife AND any pet's you may have out with that incoming package.

It was one time...and I had a sore foot !!!:)
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    robbyras:
    Pretty cocky bro'.

Why don't you just come out and say I hit like a girl too? @sshole.

I hope you took my advice and put on a helmet, cause after that remark I am going to take you AND your wife AND any pet's you may have out with that incoming package.

It was one time...and I had a sore foot !!!:)
    Aww don't get you panties in a twist Doogie.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    got my fun and games package from rob today and it was awesome! it included a padilla achilles, a 5 vegas classic (one of my favorites!), 2 graycliffs (not sure which ones) a sol cubano cuban cabinet, and a diesel which i have really been wantin to try!! great guy and a good trader definately!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Tony, (Sandman1am) sent me my movie trivia pack. I got it today and WOW, some seriously awesome sticks. Dude, you said you would make it worth the wait DAMN yes you did! thanks bud
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    And, as if everyone did not already know, bbc020 ( Brandon) is a perfect example of a great trader and stand up guy. In a package he sent me recently there were many " new to me " sticks that I am looking forward to burning this summer. They include, the 262 Paradigm, a El Truinfador that looks and smells fantastic, a Padilla Signature 32, a RP Puro Cubano, An RP 1961 which made me laugh for a personal reason, and an Oliva that always pleases. Brandon always goes above and beyond with his generous nature, and will soon be enshrined in the Brothers of the Leave Hall of Fame. Thank you, bbc.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I just got my first trade ever on the board, and was lucky enough to trade with Hays. I had some RP he had some diesels, he really hooked me up on the return trip. Everything arrived in perfect condition and was packaged great. He "threw in" some awesome sticks that I have really been wanting to try. Awesome trader, really stand up guy. I really appreciate it Hays. Thanks very much
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    letsgowithbob:
    I just got my first trade ever on the board, and was lucky enough to trade with Hays. I had some RP he had some diesels, he really hooked me up on the return trip. Everything arrived in perfect condition and was packaged great. He "threw in" some awesome sticks that I have really been wanting to try. Awesome trader, really stand up guy. I really appreciate it Hays. Thanks very much
    Sure thing brotha. Glad to hear you liked it.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    So I was really excited at work today because the USPS tracking on the package that Nightmaremike said that it was delivered to my house. Boy was I pissed when I opened my mailbox and all that was in there was a Golf Digest magazine. This is the second package in a row that the mail lost. I felt a lot better when I got inside to find them sitting on the counter. I've been dying to try these MoW Limited Edition Solomons and now, thanks to Mike, I have that opportunity. He also included 4 bonus sticks that I've never even heard of before. What are these things anyway, Mike? Says AAA Maduro on the wrapper. They look awesome too. Mike is definately an A+++ trader in my book.
    clearlysuspect:
    So I was really excited at work today because the USPS tracking on the package that Nightmaremike said that it was delivered to my house. Boy was I pissed when I opened my mailbox and all that was in there was a Golf Digest magazine. This is the second package in a row that the mail lost. I felt a lot better when I got inside to find them sitting on the counter. I've been dying to try these MoW Limited Edition Solomons and now, thanks to Mike, I have that opportunity. He also included 4 bonus sticks that I've never even heard of before. What are these things anyway, Mike? Says AAA Maduro on the wrapper. They look awesome too. Mike is definately an A+++ trader in my book.
    Unless I am mistaken, those triple A's indicate that you are in possession of the famous C.COM Forum Blends. Lucky you, and nice trade Mike, very generous.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    clearlysuspect:
    Ummmm I feel your pain buddy....

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    laker1963:
    clearlysuspect:
    Unless I am mistaken, those triple A's indicate that you are in possession of the famous C.COM Forum Blends. Lucky you, and nice trade Mike, very generous.
    Thank you laker and you are absolutely correct!! They are both of the C.COM Forum Blends!! Sumatra and Maduro!! I remember Clearysuspect saying he never got to try them and I still have a few to spare, so I thought since he's been so nice to work with that I would help him out. Mighty fine little gems they are.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got home today long enough to shower and chill for a little, and I have two very, very nice packs waiting on me. Big thanks to Sandman and Nudie, both of these came through with some amazing packs.

Sandy came through with one of my absolute favorite sticks, a Tempus Quadrum. And the other sticks were by no means shabby, a Diesel, a San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol, 5 Vegas Miami, Graycliff, and to top it off, a stick I have been wanting to try but just haven't wanted to buy a bundle, one of those Reposado '96s. Very nice man, I do appreciate it.

Not to be outdone, the Nude Boy sends me a 9 cigar pack with cigars ranging from Gurkha to Alec Bradley to Oliva to Perdomo. And included another of my all-time favorites, a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II. Oh, and he threw in a 5 Vegas Triple A and one of those Reposado '96s as well, lol.

I seriously want to take this time to thank you two, those were both awesome packs and I have had a stressful day and a half, lol. Thanks again guys.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    nightmaremike31:
    laker1963:
    clearlysuspect:
    Thank you laker and you are absolutely correct!! They are both of the C.COM Forum Blends!! Sumatra and Maduro!! I remember Clearysuspect saying he never got to try them and I still have a few to spare, so I thought since he's been so nice to work with that I would help him out. Mighty fine little gems they are.
    OH WOOOOW! That is awesome Mike! That is way too generous! I thought your trade offer was very generous which is why I threw in a couple bonus sticks, and then you go way over the top with highly sought after Forum Blend's. Retaliation is must my friend! Again, I cannot stress what how excited I am about this entire package!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    well i think it goes without saying but Hays is a a Stand up great guy to be a Part of this Forum. We are blessed to be able to Live close to each other and share a good Cigar together occcasionaly. Thanks for getting me into the Games and starting me on the path of the Good traders list. I need to thank a couple other BOTL for there generosity in Introducing me to the Ccom boards and way of life and for there Birthday Bombs, that would be BBC020 and Poker Slob! Both are great stand up BOTL. Thanks for the warm reception and helping me into the games and sharing some sticks i have not tried yet! Peace Ozzie
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    So the doorbell rings and it's the mailman with a beautiful white priority mail box in hand. Turns out that box is full of goodies from Choba. Pepin JJ Maduros, a Tat Havana VI Nobles, a Tat Especiales, and a Gurkha Blue Steel. Way too kind, Choba. Thanks man!!!
    Got Tony's End of the trade today ! Thanks man awesome sticks ! He hooked it up with 2 Nub Connecticut, 5 Vegas Miami, MoW, Gurkha Micro, A Great looking Cohiba, and the one I am most excited about A San Cristobal ! Thanks man Great Trade !
    Got his very generous PIF in the mail today. Got two Gurkhas' my very favorite Cohiba Red Dot !, a graycliff, Nub Habano, and Nica Libre, Thank you sir ! Hope you get to go on your Hunt !
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    haha the PIF part threw me for a second! glad you like em man!