Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    question .... is there a posted list of the good traders? how are we supposed to know who is good and who isnt? Myself Im a trusting guy and willing to give someone a chance..... but I am being told that others stand firm on this good traders list? WHere is this list? LOL I have not made any trades or recieved any PIF's or Bombs or whatever yet. I was given a chance by a Hays who has beeen on the forums to participate in the Mystery Stick Game, but i dont believe thats the same...... how many posts or is someone willing to send s PIF or whatever to anyone to give them a chance to get in on the games? Im here to enjoy the forums and make some great freinds and try some new sticks that i wouldnt normalllyhave the chance to. Its time for me to Pass on the Mystery Stick game and I have ben questioned on this. Thanks you in advance Ozzie
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Redtailhawkoz:
    question .... is there a posted list of the good traders? how are we supposed to know who is good and who isnt? Myself Im a trusting guy and willing to give someone a chance..... but I am being told that others stand firm on this good traders list? WHere is this list? LOL I have not made any trades or recieved any PIF's or Bombs or whatever yet. I was given a chance by a Hays who has beeen on the forums to participate in the Mystery Stick Game, but i dont believe thats the same...... how many posts or is someone willing to send s PIF or whatever to anyone to give them a chance to get in on the games? Im here to enjoy the forums and make some great freinds and try some new sticks that i wouldnt normalllyhave the chance to. Its time for me to Pass on the Mystery Stick game and I have ben questioned on this. Thanks you in advance Ozzie
    the mystery stick game definately counts! this thread is the list haha. all you do is open up the thread and search the thread for the botl you want to know about. if they are on there, they should pop up. yall correct me if im wrong! oh and you are about 100 posts past the minimum for such so your good to go!
  • nudienudie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 112
    got a great package from the cank.... thanks bro... only 2 days to arrive too....:)
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    the mystery stick game definately counts! this thread is the list haha. all you do is open up the thread and search the thread for the botl you want to know about. if they are on there, they should pop up. yall correct me if im wrong! oh and you are about 100 posts past the minimum for such so your good to go!
    Cool thanks ALex I was pretty sure about that just wanted some clearity fomr a BOTL !Rock on!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    dennisking:
    Tony, (Sandman1am) sent me my movie trivia pack. I got it today and WOW, some seriously awesome sticks. Dude, you said you would make it worth the wait DAMN yes you did! thanks bud
    Glad you like them and thanks for your patients. Told you I'd make it worth your while.
    alienmisprint:
    Got home today long enough to shower and chill for a little, and I have two very, very nice packs waiting on me. Big thanks to Sandman and Nudie, both of these came through with some amazing packs.

Sandy came through with one of my absolute favorite sticks, a Tempus Quadrum. And the other sticks were by no means shabby, a Diesel, a San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol, 5 Vegas Miami, Graycliff, and to top it off, a stick I have been wanting to try but just haven't wanted to buy a bundle, one of those Reposado '96s. Very nice man, I do appreciate it.

Not to be outdone, the Nude Boy sends me a 9 cigar pack with cigars ranging from Gurkha to Alec Bradley to Oliva to Perdomo. And included another of my all-time favorites, a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II. Oh, and he threw in a 5 Vegas Triple A and one of those Reposado '96s as well, lol.

I seriously want to take this time to thank you two, those were both awesome packs and I have had a stressful day and a half, lol. Thanks again guys.
    Tony glad you like the sticks enjoy them and take some time to unwind.
    The Cank:
    Got Tony's End of the trade today ! Thanks man awesome sticks ! He hooked it up with 2 Nub Connecticut, 5 Vegas Miami, MoW, Gurkha Micro, A Great looking Cohiba, and the one I am most excited about A San Cristobal ! Thanks man Great Trade !
    You got it anytime man. Let me know what you think about those sticks that you haven't tried. I still think I got the better half of the trade. Thanks to you too BOTL.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So i got my movie package in from Kaspera and all i gotta say is WTF ................ First Iam a married man Kaspera ....... I now live my life by the motto " If it aint skin it aint in " .......... I got married so there is no more bagging it ..... Thanks for the 8 AMAZING sticks and the 1 NYC condom to go with them......... Kas hooked me up with a few of my favs and few i've been waiting to enjoy The list goe a little like this RP decade, Nica Libre, La Aroma De Cuba, Gurkha liga c-10, Peppin JJ , Gran Habano 3 Siglos, AB SCR, and a Camacho select ............ Way to freakin kind Kas ........ But very much appreciated. It almost looked as though the condom got stuck in the bubble wrap and iam not sure if it was intentional .... my wife was standing there when i opened it and got a chuckle out of it...... Thanks againg Kas for a great package
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    kingjk729:
    So i got my movie package in from Kaspera and all i gotta say is WTF ................ First Iam a married man Kaspera ....... I now live my life by the motto " If it aint skin it aint in " .......... I got married so there is no more bagging it ..... Thanks for the 8 AMAZING sticks and the 1 NYC condom to go with them......... Kas hooked me up with a few of my favs and few i've been waiting to enjoy The list goe a little like this RP decade, Nica Libre, La Aroma De Cuba, Gurkha liga c-10, Peppin JJ , Gran Habano 3 Siglos, AB SCR, and a Camacho select ............ Way to freakin kind Kas ........ But very much appreciated. It almost looked as though the condom got stuck in the bubble wrap and iam not sure if it was intentional .... my wife was standing there when i opened it and got a chuckle out of it...... Thanks againg Kas for a great package
    sounds like he was just protecting his package.
    got an AWESOME PIF package from jarett today and wow this guy is a great trader! Four beautiful sticks: a fonseca serie f, perdomo lot 23, la gloria cubana, and a 5 vegas triple a! stand up guy great communication and quick shipping! anyone who has the opportunity to trade with him would benefit greatly from it! thanks man!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    thanks for the kind words alex Im glad you like the package! Let me know how they smoke!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I received a pretty sweet package from jsnake today for his 1000 post contest. As promised he included the 262 Paradigm cigars, which look very good. He mentioned something extra which i thought would be a cigar or two, well no it wasn't, he threw in a sweet double torch lighter with two built in punches. Jake I don't know what to say but thank you, that is really sweet and over the top for sure. Don't be surprised if a bomb finds its way into your mailbox. Thanks again.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    You knew what I meant! :-)
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    T. Johnson, great package man!!! I love the 5 Vegas Miami, and he also sent me sticks that I have not tried!! Been wanting to try the RP sungrown also.. Thank you man!! A+ in my books! Waiting for my Tats to age, come summer folks, I'll be bombing the BOTL man!! Will
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    Choba:
    T. Johnson, great package man!!! I love the 5 Vegas Miami, and he also sent me sticks that I have not tried!! Been wanting to try the RP sungrown also.. Thank you man!! A+ in my books! Waiting for my Tats to age, come summer folks, I'll be bombing the BOTL man!! Will
    Glad you got 'em, Will. Enjoy!!!!!
    Goldy and I set up a trade for some Camacho PEs. He came through on his end of the trade and blew me away with 4 extra sticks, 3 of which I haven't tried. I'm excited to have a few PEs in the stable, and excited about trying these other sticks as well. Thanks again Brian, you're stand up guy in my book.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    If someone hasnt dealt with Choba yet----he is quite a guy to put up with. I accept his opportunity to Mooch----and he destroys me!!! 2 different Tatuaje's, Gurkha, and 2 or 3 other sticks I cant wait to have. I have to get this guy back!!!...LOL. all kidding aside, thanks alot man...nice package and looking forward to trying a few sticks I havent had in quite some time.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Just got my Make a Wish pack from Brandon. What a guy. Not only did he come through big time on my wish, but he also included one of the new 262's AND a nicely type out page with a description of each of the Tat's he sent me.
    Jeff
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Let it be known that the Cank is a good trader. Just got his FnG pack. A couple of nice sticks including a Gurkha Legend and an Oliva V Maduro (09 I think). Thanks again Cank, I appreciate it!
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    Vulchor:
    If someone hasnt dealt with Choba yet----he is quite a guy to put up with. I accept his opportunity to Mooch----and he destroys me!!! 2 different Tatuaje's, Gurkha, and 2 or 3 other sticks I cant wait to have. I have to get this guy back!!!...LOL. all kidding aside, thanks alot man...nice package and looking forward to trying a few sticks I havent had in quite some time.
    Try them out, I love my Tats.. I love the other flavors of the rest and had a couple of each. Boy do I love this forum.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Kind of a makeup message for a trade I got in last week and forgot to post some positive notes for Mr. Tat (Phil). I got his package in last week in the Padilla Habano trade. Can't wait to try the Intensos he sent and he sent a couple of surprise sticks as well. Thanks Tat for the sticks and all the valuable information you provided me during our trade.

I received my package today for Jacketsrule from the Padilla Habano trade. Like Phil, he included several sticks I've been dying to try: La Herencia Cubano Oscuro Fuerte Salomon, Cain Maduro, a couple of his buddy's cigars which look fantastic. He even threw in a couple extras that I've never heard of. I look forward to trying them all!

Thanks again to everyone who got in on the Padilla Habano trades with me. I now have a ton of full bodied sticks that I've been wanting to try for quite some time.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Alex hit me with a PIF to end all PIFs... basically he snuck into my house, found my cigar wishlist and fulfilled it...Dominus, MOW, 5Vegas AAA, DGP Cuban Classic, AJ Fernandez Signature and topped it off with a Gurka Centurian... just an insane package... and it took less than 50 hours from his PM until they were in my humi... basically Alex is my hero... thanks again brother!
    robbyras:
    Alex hit me with a PIF to end all PIFs... basically he snuck into my house, found my cigar wishlist and fulfilled it...Dominus, MOW, 5Vegas AAA, DGP Cuban Classic, AJ Fernandez Signature and topped it off with a Gurka Centurian... just an insane package... and it took less than 50 hours from his PM until they were in my humi... basically Alex is my hero... thanks again brother!
    hey no problem man! ill trade with you any day of the week!
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Got my PIF package today from Brett. Great package. Oliva Series V Maduro Torp, A 5 Vegas Classic Churchill, and a Ghurka Legend. Brett is an awesome BOTL
    I had an up close encounter of the third kind with the generosity of our extra terrestrial BOTL today. Tony sent a huge F&G package include 9 total sticks with a good mix of favorites and cigars I've yet to try. I'm sitting at my desk just salivating over these beauties. Highlights include an Illusione MJ12, OSV Maddy 09, Camacho PE, & Tat t110. The other sticks are all amazing too. A huge thanks to Tony for his generosity.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    hey everyone just wanted to say that stephen is a great guy! he sent me a welcoming gift and they look tasty! Got a Cusano 18 Dbl Connie, one of my favorite smokes! a la herencia cubana, sol cubano cuban cabinet, ITC maduro, and a 5 vegas classic which ive been waiting to try! Thanks again stephen, if anyone gets to trade with this guy, hes an awesome BOTL
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Steve's a great BOTL. He hooked me up too. I just recieved a fiver from him for his "too stuffed humi give away"...... A very nice selection including an R y J 1875 Habana Reserve, Padilla Cazadores, Sol Cubano CC, Graycliff G2, and a Cusano 18.

A stand-up guy, in my book.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I received my pif from robbyras today. Thanks Robert, all solid smokes that I've enjoyed in the past.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Okay so I have got a few trades from a few people, Laker, Rob, and lilwing88. Thank you guys for the trades, and your stuff is out or going out. Rob this is for the last package, just forgot to post it.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    bbc020:
    I had an up close encounter of the third kind with the generosity of our extra terrestrial BOTL today. Tony sent a huge F&G package include 9 total sticks with a good mix of favorites and cigars I've yet to try. I'm sitting at my desk just salivating over these beauties. Highlights include an Illusione MJ12, OSV Maddy 09, Camacho PE, & Tat t110. The other sticks are all amazing too. A huge thanks to Tony for his generosity.
    Cool deal, glad everything got there safe, that was pretty quick too, just sent it out on Monday.