Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    so he does this "my humi is too damn stuffed" giveaway (wish i had too many sticks) and i'm one of the lucky ones. he sends me a pack that is taylor made for me. Thanks so much Stephen
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    A few days ago I got a sweet 5 pack assortment from Firetruckguy for his 100 post giveaway. Thanks Brett :^)
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Michael is a great new BOTL and he and I had a trade, little did I know that he would end up blowing up my house! he sent me 3 Rocky Patel Sungrowns, a Gurkha ancient warrior, a la herencia cubana oscuro fuerte, a 5 vegas gold, a gurkha black dragon, a gurkha grand reserve, and to top it all off..... a tin of Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Juniors. GREAT guy and awesome BOTL. If you have the opportunity to trade with him and you dont, you will regret it! Thanks again bro!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Once again brother you went over the top! Thanks man.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Yesterday after a long hard day at work I was not feeling so well. I came home to find not 1 but 2 packages in my mailbox.
    I want to be the first to tell everyone that brotheradam is offically on the good traders list. He came through with his end of the trade. We agreed upon 11 sticks and they got here quick and in great shape. I would be willing to trade with this BOTL again. By the way your package went out today. You got a PM.
    Now as for Stephen all I can say is thanks man for the awesome specialized package that you sent me from your over stuffed humi give away! All 5 sticks look awesome and I have never tried any of them. A stand up guy in my book and man does he have some good stuff. I've been dying to try these sticks.
    Thanks again to the both of you.
  • Crusader1545Crusader1545 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Thanks man but don't act like you didn't out do me! My first ever package from a BOTL consisted of a Gurkha micro batch c-10, a nub habano, 5 Vegas classic, fernandez signature, don peppin Garcia Cuban classic, diesel, 5 Vegas triple-a, and the stick I have been wanting to try since I got here... A man o war!!! My first package from this site was pure awesome! If you ever have the privlige of trading with Alex you won't forget it! Cya at the BBQ bro!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I traded Mr. Unthought some Nica Libres for a bunch of sticks and he said that he was going to throw in a couple extras. DID HE EVER!!! The extras included a bolivar (which I have always wanted to try) a nice RJ and to top it all off he also sent the worlds best robusto which I recently found out about and have been dying to try. Class A trader in my book.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    BOTL hooked a few of us up. Good guy for sure! Thank you.
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    BOTL hooked up up on a PIF, lots of great looking sticks, and also got a couple been meaning to try. Thank you Dan (badge54fd) You're awesome man! Will
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Thanks for the kinds words Sandman. Got your package today in the mail. Glad to be part of the good traders list.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Goldy:
    I traded Mr. Unthought some Nica Libres for a bunch of sticks and he said that he was going to throw in a couple extras. DID HE EVER!!! The extras included a bolivar (which I have always wanted to try) a nice RJ and to top it all off he also sent the worlds best robusto which I recently found out about and have been dying to try. Class A trader in my book.
    I got Goldy's package today and there were some nice goodies that I've been hoping to try. Thanks!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    whats been dubbed the worlds best robusto?
    illinoisgolf99:
    We're not allowed to talk about it... If you know what I mean.
    Now this jim here is a GREAT botl. Unbeknownst to me, he has been gathering information stealthily and decided to bomb me! Today a package came with a diesel, casa torano, a fernandez, and to top it all of..... A 262 PARADIGM!! Thanks a ton man but watch out. You plinked me, I will decimate you ;)
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:

We're not allowed to talk about it... If you know what I mean.

aww man I was hoping I'd find out haha
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Choba:
    BOTL hooked up up on a PIF, lots of great looking sticks, and also got a couple been meaning to try. Thank you Dan (badge54fd) You're awesome man! Will

Glad they finally made it bro. Enjoy

WOW!! I got a great PIF package from doug in canada today! a padilla 1932, diesel, gurkha micro-batch TPB-1, Gran Habano 3 Siglos, Cu Avana, and a Gurkha Black Dragon, great ensemble of sticks doug thanks! if anyone gets the chance to trade with this guy they wont be disappointed!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    brotheradam:
    Thanks for the kinds words Sandman. Got your package today in the mail. Glad to be part of the good traders list.
    Glad they got there ok & welcome once again.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    illinoisgolf99:
    WOW!! I got a great PIF package from doug in canada today! a padilla 1932, diesel, gurkha micro-batch TPB-1, Gran Habano 3 Siglos, Cu Avana, and a Gurkha Black Dragon, great ensemble of sticks doug thanks! if anyone gets the chance to trade with this guy they wont be disappointed!
    Hey bro', glad they made it to you safely. Lot's of variety in taste and body in those sticks. Hope you enjoy them bro'.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Nudie hooked me up with a trade on some 5 Vegas AAAs. He slipped a few extra sticks into the package, too! Thanks, man!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Just arriving today, 5 AF #55 Anejos, and 5 AF #77 Anejos, plus an Argenese ML3! Stand up guy, above and beyond, great packaging. Thanks bro!
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Got my Movie Trivia Prize today and I must say that these are some very exicting sticks to have. Thank you sir.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Anytime Brother ..... glad i could deliver some excitement to ya .............Please enjoy them all
    Got my end of a trade that Kris and i did ............. 6 cohiba red dots and as promised and 2 nice extras to boot ................. An RP Connie and a Cao Robusto ............. Iam relly glad we did the trade my cousin loves the Cohiba's so i kinda snagged them to have on hand for him and the its the wifes #2 stick .... right behind the RP 1990 ............... I gotta say the shdipping was lightning fast and the sticks were nestled away safe and secure ............... Thanks Kris
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    What the heck Kingjk???? Your two posts are rather similar, but addressed to different people...oh well

Wanted to pop in here and give some props to JDorais. We tried real hard to get together over this past weekend while I was in SF, but the stars just didn't align. Amazing guy that he is, he still drove me around the city and bombed me with some awesome sticks to boot! Thanks again brotha.
    Sorry Hays ........... dont hit me again Iam sorry i accidentally double posted then realized i listed the wrong name ...... thinking i was editing i paged back and changed and reposted ..... but seriously Hays stop hitting me.................. lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Hays:
    What the heck Kingjk???? Your two posts are rather similar, but addressed to different people...oh well

Wanted to pop in here and give some props to JDorais. We tried real hard to get together over this past weekend while I was in SF, but the stars just didn't align. Amazing guy that he is, he still drove me around the city and bombed me with some awesome sticks to boot! Thanks again brotha.
    You were in SF this past weekend?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got both these guys' ends of trades in yesterday, everything in fine shape. I am totally the sh!t head here, I still haven't mailed their packs off, they will go out tomorrow.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Okay I don't know who big nude russ boy is, but good lord, I don't think I would even trade with someone with a name like that. I think he would tell me what he wanted (my most treasured cigars, humidor, lunch money, wife...) and I would give it to him....scaaaaary...lol, j/k, anyways I got my trade with a not so scary individual today kingjk729, and everything arrived in perfect shape, and in great time. Threw in some bonus sticks. I am a happy camper, and would definitely trade with him again. thanks kingjk
  • nudienudie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 112
    TatuajeVI:
    Nudie hooked me up with a trade on some 5 Vegas AAAs. He slipped a few extra sticks into the package, too! Thanks, man!
    got my end of this deal today... very happy with this trade... i only threw in the extras cause i promised 5 AAA and only had 4... so i tried to make up for it