Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    nudie:
    TatuajeVI:
    Nudie hooked me up with a trade on some 5 Vegas AAAs. He slipped a few extra sticks into the package, too! Thanks, man!
    got my end of this deal today... very happy with this trade... i only threw in the extras cause i promised 5 AAA and only had 4... so i tried to make up for it
    ????????????
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    got my Pif today from ozzie. a very nice pack of sticks that i am looking forward to smoking. the folsom really has me intrigued
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    dennisking:
    got my Pif today from ozzie. a very nice pack of sticks that i am looking forward to smoking. the folsom really has me intrigued
    Smoked a Sister to that Folsom Tonight Marvelous! Anytime Dennis!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Got my Mooch package from Brandon today! He came through big time. 5 Great sticks I havent tried 4 I've bee really wanting to try, although I gave him some help with some hints. Great BOTL stand up trader.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just got a pretty trade package from urbi, we agreed on 3 sticks each and he sent me 5 of em! Now I feel bad for only sending 3... urbi let me know if you want some more sticks I would definitely send you some
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Just got my PIF from brotheradam. Very nice selection of great premiums. La Aroma de Cuba, 2 Casa Magnas, LFD and a leon Jimines...... All very good smokes. Thanks, bro! brotheradam is a great BOTL.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    illinoisgolf99:
    Just got a pretty trade package from urbi, we agreed on 3 sticks each and he sent me 5 of em! Now I feel bad for only sending 3... urbi let me know if you want some more sticks I would definitely send you some
    Wow. Those got there fast.

No worries, man. I didn't actually intend to send more than we agreed on; I guess I just forgot how many we agreed on, when I grabbed them out of my trading tray. :) Nobody else had claimed the 2 extras, though, so if you'll give them a good home, I'm happy for you to have them. Hope they're good smokers.
    urbino:
    illinoisgolf99:

Wow. Those got there fast.

No worries, man. I didn't actually intend to send more than we agreed on; I guess I just forgot how many we agreed on, when I grabbed them out of my trading tray. :) Nobody else had claimed the 2 extras, though, so if you'll give them a good home, I'm happy for you to have them. Hope they're good smokers.

yea they did haha, oh I will definitely give them a good home, I'm really excited to smoke em
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Just got my end of a trade I did with firetruckguy. He shipped them fast and in good packaging. Plus, he put the sticks in a nice humi-pouch, which I love. Yet another smooth and pleasant transaction with a great BOTL.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Thanks for the kind words lilwing88. Glad you liked the sticks.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well I have to recognize one of the most stand up guys here on the forum. Gene, aka Gmill, and I had a bet for the Superbowl and I won thanks to my Saints amazing performance. Well Gene has been going through some really rough health problems with his dad and his father-in-law and hasn't had time to breath. Well I told Gene not to worry about it, I'm in not rush and to take care of his family stuff, and he sent me the confirmation number for my prize package today. I can't believe he made time to get something in the mail with everything else he had going on and I hope it didn't have to go out of his way on this. I wanted to say a public thank you to Gene and let everyone here know what a hell of a guy he is.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I got a package in the mail today from mustluv for the movie triva game and I must say Paul really must love cigars because he totally hooked me up. 7 awesome sticks all of which I have never tried except for 1 which is an all time favorite. I seriously need to make room now because of all these sticks. Thanks again.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Glad I could score with a favorite, makes me love sending cigars even more.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Jarett, AKA Illinoisgolf99, traded some sticks this week. I recieved his end today and they are fantastic! Always injoy a smooth trade with an outstanding BOTL, thanks Jarett!
    Glad they made it in one piece. Always a pleasure Martin.
    firetruckguy:
    Jarett, AKA Illinoisgolf99, traded some sticks this week. I recieved his end today and they are fantastic! Always injoy a smooth trade with an outstanding BOTL, thanks Jarett!

hey Brett glad they made it there! Thanks for the kind words and enjoy! Your sticks from the movie trivia pass win will be in the mail tomorrow!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Yes Jarett make some room in that humi......
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just want to post Rob110 was very kind and send me 5 stick to try out. Thanks again!!! Gurkha Empire Series II Indian Tabac (made by Rocky Patel) Cameroon Legend Carinos 5 Vegas Relic Bolivar Cofradia Suntuoso (glass tubo)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my end of a trade with Pheebs yesterday. As always he came thru with some very nice sticks (Fuentes) with some age on them as well.

I love trading with Pheebs, furry little bugger is always so generous. Thanks Pheebs.
    The Cank:
    Yes Jarett make some room in that humi......

haha oh I am.. just sent out brett and mike's packages this morning!
    just got brett's end of the trade an they look awesome! got an el mejor emerald, cuba libre, la flor coronado, padilla hybrid, padilla obsidian, and he even threw in a gurkha century blend! great guy to trade with, always a pleasure brett.

PS your movie trivia sticks got shipped out today!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my end of a trade with urbino, one for old time's sake. Included was everything agreed on and was packed tightly. I can't believe how big that Silvio looks, can't wait to try it either. Thanks for the trade buddy, hope you enjoy your end.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    j0z3r:
    I can't believe how big that Silvio looks, can't wait to try it

::::cough:::: ::::::cough::::::

Rob sent me a hell of a package which was part trade and part him taking the time to get me some great opus cigars, meaning he kept me up to date as to when they were in and even called me up to tell me. Great, great botl. Once again a pleasure trading with him.
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    I can't believe how big that Silvio looks, can't wait to try it

::::cough:::: ::::::cough
    I'll be here all week with my double entendre show. :)
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    So my MAW was a random bag of whatever. just has to be smokeable. what I get is this phenomenal pack from Alex that had 7 top notch sticks. A Sol Cubano Maduro, a LHCOF (just had my first last night, awesome stick), RP Sungrown which I hear is awesome, 5 Vegas AAA (woohoo), RP 1961 (wow), a Nica Libre (really excited for this), and last and most certainly not least, a Gurkha Titan!. Alex, you are the MAN. Thanks so much
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Firetruckguy you rock, thanks for the PIF with the RP's , Gurkha Blue Steel, Padilla Obsidian, and the El Mejor Emerald, I haven't tried any of the them yet, you are a great BOTL.
    Well Im glad they got to you in one piece! Now I get to do it all over again with the Movie trivia game...... Better strap your mailbox down buddy.........
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    Got my end of a trade with urbino, one for old time's sake. Included was everything agreed on and was packed tightly. I can't believe how big that Silvio looks, can't wait to try it either. Thanks for the trade buddy, hope you enjoy your end.
    Yeah, they're kind of enormous, ain't they? Hope they're good. I haven't tried one, yet.

I think your stuff arrived today. I'll pick it up from the office, tomorrow.
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, they're kind of enormous, ain't they? Hope they're good. I haven't tried one, yet.

I think your stuff arrived today. I'll pick it up from the office, tomorrow.
    Say hello to the office girls for me. :)
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    dennisking:
    So my MAW was a random bag of whatever. just has to be smokeable. what I get is this phenomenal pack from Alex that had 7 top notch sticks. A Sol Cubano Maduro, a LHCOF (just had my first last night, awesome stick), RP Sungrown which I hear is awesome, 5 Vegas AAA (woohoo), RP 1961 (wow), a Nica Libre (really excited for this), and last and most certainly not least, a Gurkha Titan!. Alex, you are the MAN. Thanks so much
    glad you like em Dennis! I am always happy to blow up your mailbox ;)