Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Shawn ( Zeebra ) wanted to get on the good traders list so he sent me some sticks. Not only do the cigars look delicious but he somehow managed to get them to my door step in Illinois in 2 days.
    Shawn is GOOD peoples to trade with ! Now its my turn to return the trade... KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKIES SHAWN !!! A bomb is headed your way full of tasty cigars !
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Forgot to post when it came in but I got my end of a trade from Pheebes and as usual, great stuff in there. A Gurkha I've been looking to try and can't find ANYWHERE anymore. Plus some hard to find stuff and even a couple of aged sticks. Thanks again. The squirrel is the man in my book.
    Todd ( Bandy09) what can I say man ? I have been contemplating over buying a cigar oasis for a month now. This GREAT BOTL had an extra one that he sent me to try out FREE for a few months to see if I like it ! The man sent me a 100 dollar cigar oasis to try out ! As if this were not stand up enough he also sent me a Gran Habano 3 Singlos, 5 Vegas Miami, and a Graycliff 1666 !. I about passed out when I opened his package today !
    Todd thanks so much for everything man A true BOTL !
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Got my end of a trade with urbino, one for old time's sake. Included was everything agreed on and was packed tightly. I can't believe how big that Silvio looks, can't wait to try it either. Thanks for the trade buddy, hope you enjoy your end.
    Yeah, they're kind of enormous, ain't they? Hope they're good. I haven't tried one, yet.

I think your stuff arrived today. I'll pick it up from the office, tomorrow.
    Say hello to the office girls for me. :)
    If you keep reading my mind, I'll have to put on my tin foil hat.
    All kinds of goodies just landed in my humi!

Firetruckguy sent me the 4 ABs we agreed on, plus a Perdomo Habano. (I guess my Perdomo fanboy status shows.) Unthought_Known was supposed to send me 5 Maxxes, but instead sent 8! (And they're honking enormous.) My old buddy j0z3r sent me the Kristoff, San Cristobal, and Tatuaje goodies we agreed on, plus something extra from a Caribbean island that rhymes with "tuba." And illinoisgolf99 came through like gangbusters on some Nica Libres.

Moochas grassy ass, guys. You're all alright in my book. Some of you, though, better be digging a bunker.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Well I have to repair the Mailbox! Stephen_hannibal Just blew mine up with a Package from his Humi thin out! Thanks for the Excellant Stcik selection , cant wait to give these a Try! What a Great guy to have in Our Forums! Thanks Stephan..... Rock on!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Those got there quick!!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    yeah man that was quick, What i find that usps is 3-4 days tops from the eats coast if your near a major airport. ccom deliveries from PA are here in 3-4 days everytime/ Thanks again Bro
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I recieved my PIF from fourtotheflush yesterday. Neil hooked a brother up! 6 sticks..... a diesel, punch, macanudo 1968, nub, gurkha, and a B&M special. Niel, thanks my friend........ cannot wait to try them!
    I also recieved my side of a trade with lilwing88. Martin sent me 7 perfect sticks...... A huge honkin Cain, RP conni, A. Fernandez, Sol cubano, 5 Vegas Miami, and 2 Utopia maduro's. Thanks buddy..... your a great BOTL!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Krieg sent me a few sticks to make up for a missing Tat. He is truly generous and a great guy. thanks!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    The MAW-PIF combo from dennisking arrived today and man, what a great looking bunch of cigars. 7 in total with several favorites and a couple I really look forward to try. Thanks again man, these all look great and I'm excited to reduce these to ashes.
    Mr. Tony blasted my mail box ! what was supposed to be a 3fer for the PIF turned into a 8 stick pile up including a 5 Vegas Relic, Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic ( my favorite ), 5 Vegas AaA, RP Edge,Cu- Avana, Purple Label ( which I have been wanting to try ), 5 Vegas Gold, and a CAO Brazilia ! Very nice surprise sir it is always a pleasure doing business with you !
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Told you to keep your head down because I was way over stocked.......Hope you enjoy the sitck brother. Let me know how that purple treats ya. It's almost riding weather so make sure your herfador is ready!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jsnake:
    Krieg sent me a few sticks to make up for a missing Tat. He is truly generous and a great guy. thanks!
    no problem, hope you enjoy them.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    firetruckguy:
    I recieved my PIF from fourtotheflush yesterday. Neil hooked a brother up! 6 sticks..... a diesel, punch, macanudo 1968, nub, gurkha, and a B&M special. Niel, thanks my friend........ cannot wait to try them!
    I hope you enjoy them. The Diesel, Nub And Mac have a significant amount of rest on them (Nub & Mac over a year, diesel 6 months or so) The other three came in various games here, so I cannot attest to their rest.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Got my end of a trade with Joe today, a mostly full box of LFD Mysterios. Thank you sir!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    cabinetmaker:
    Got my end of a trade with Joe today, a mostly full box of LFD Mysterios. Thank you sir!
    My pleasure. Also got my end from Greg, some Casa Magnas in the robusto and torpedo flavor. Can't wait to light one up.
    Got my winnings from my old buddy Jarett today for the movie trivia. All I can say is WOW! A Gurkha Regent, Macanudo, Nica libre 1990, Black pearl, and a CCOM Brazillian...... My kinda winnings! Thanks Jarett.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    haha anytime brett it was my pleasure! hope you enjoy them! :)
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Got my end of another trade with alienmisprint and it went excellent. There was an extra little gift in there as well! Thanks again.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    urbino:
    All kinds of goodies just landed in my humi!

Firetruckguy sent me the 4 ABs we agreed on, plus a Perdomo Habano. (I guess my Perdomo fanboy status shows.) Unthought_Known was supposed to send me 5 Maxxes, but instead sent 8! (And they're honking enormous.) My old buddy j0z3r sent me the Kristoff, San Cristobal, and Tatuaje goodies we agreed on, plus something extra from a Caribbean island that rhymes with "tuba." And illinoisgolf99 came through like gangbusters on some Nica Libres.

Moochas grassy ass, guys. You're all alright in my book. Some of you, though, better be digging a bunker.
    I got my haul from urbino this weekend. There were some nice goodies in there! Thanks ;)
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Vulchor sent me some Sharks we agreed upon but also included an extra stick that I have heard great things about.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Sounds like a movie. You guys should team up! I hate you both because I have no room. Got the Utopia (YES!) plus all new stuff from Marty. Dude you sent me all of my favs! You and your roomie better keep your head down......oh Marty don't feel specail you better find some place to hide too!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Sandman1am:
    Sounds like a movie. You guys should team up! I hate you both because I have no room. Got the Utopia (YES!) plus all new stuff from Marty. Dude you sent me all of my favs! You and your roomie better keep your head down......oh Marty don't feel specail you better find some place to hide too!
    We're digging a bunker and putting on our helmets, so give it your best shot ;^)
    Jason was the winner of my 100 post giveaway a couple weeks ago. He told me he may have to return the favor someday. well, to put it lightly, he BOMBED the b'jesus out of me! Jason thanks, the good traders list deserves a BOTL like you!
    Thanks for the kind words Brett, and it was my pleasure! This week I think I will have to prepare a few more mailbox threats for a few more unsuspecting targets, muahahahaaa!
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    So Jason got wind that I am a poor college kid with 6 stogies in my humidor that needed company, and he sent me one hell of a bomb! Oliveros, Man o War, Nub, Diesel, Rocky Patel, and several several others; I've never seen so many awesome cigars in one place in my life!!! Thanks a lot man I owe you one big time!
    Got my end of yet another no muss, no fuss trade with sdip. Everything ship-shape and Bristol fashion, as always. Thanks, man.
    pnaylon:
    So Jason got wind that I am a poor college kid with 6 stogies in my humidor that needed company, and he sent me one hell of a bomb! Oliveros, Man o War, Nub, Diesel, Rocky Patel, and several several others; I've never seen so many awesome cigars in one place in my life!!! Thanks a lot man I owe you one big time!
    My pleasure Patrick, I threw in some good stuff that you can find here pretty cheaply if you look around and/or pay attention to the DD's. The Ruination was a bonus that I figured you might not get too often on a college budget, enjoy!

Oh, and tomorrow I will be getting a shipment in that will put me over the 400 stick mark. I have a few more targets on the list that should take cover!