Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    I got my end of a trade with cochrandc48. He is a very generous BOTL, who doesn't have much to say on the forum. He is the one who turned me on to CCOM. He is a member of COTM, and has been a member of the forum since 1/09. If you are lucky enough to get the opportunity to trade with him, jump on it. He works for the same company I do in another city. We are working on a box split now. I think he might just get as much pleasure from giving sticks away, as smoking them!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well I just got opened up my prize package from Gene on our Super Bowl bet and was blown away to see what all he included. There was a Tatuaje Red Tubo, Anejo "Shark", LFD Cameroon Cabinet, Camacho Triple Maduro, and a Monte #2 isom. The LFD and Camacho are both smokes I've been wanting to try for a long time and are proud additions to the humi, and the Monte is just amazing. The bonus that really blew me away about the package was the Dallas Cowboys Zippo Lighter with the Z-plus insert to convert it into a butane torch. Great Package from an outstanding BOTL! Thanks again Gene!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    PuroFreak:
    Well I just got opened up my prize package from Gene on our Super Bowl bet and was blown away to see what all he included. There was a Tatuaje Red Tubo, Anejo "Shark", LFD Cameroon Cabinet, Camacho Triple Maduro, and a Monte #2 isom. The LFD and Camacho are both smokes I've been wanting to try for a long time and are proud additions to the humi, and the Monte is just amazing. The bonus that really blew me away about the package was the Dallas Cowboys Zippo Lighter with the Z-plus insert to convert it into a butane torch. Great Package from an outstanding BOTL! Thanks again Gene!
    Damn! That's a nice haul!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:

Glad you found everything satisfactory Jason, the LFD CC and the Shark are two of my favorites. I have a Colts lighter with the Z-Plus insert similar to the Cowboys one I sent you and it works perfect everytime. They make a good knock around lighter , anyways hope you enjoy everything.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Got home today from my wifes moms house (she is still having a rough time) and went to the mailbox and what a surprise ! Paul (mustluvcigars) blew me completely away. 5 super super smokes, 2 delicious smokes by AF and 3 , yes , 3-THREE Opus X !!! Paul that was way over the top but sure does make a brother feel good to receive a completely unexpected bomb of that caliber . I cant thank you enough Paul that made my day during some tuff times for our family now , thank you so much bro' !!!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    The Cank:
    Shawn ( Zeebra ) wanted to get on the good traders list so he sent me some sticks. Not only do the cigars look delicious but he somehow managed to get them to my door step in Illinois in 2 days.
    Shawn is GOOD peoples to trade with ! Now its my turn to return the trade... KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKIES SHAWN !!! A bomb is headed your way full of tasty cigars !
    Just got my package from Brett! Thanks bro! Tasty cigars sure was correct!!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    A little late posting this feedback........ sorry, squirel. Did a trade a while back with squirel. Everything went as smooth as can be. Thanks, squirel.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I got some sticks from bandyt09 for his buyin to the NCAA game. He also threw in some extras that I have heard wonderful things about. The most impressive thing about this package was presentation, he has the best handwriting I have ever seen and the packaging was amazing. Cigars were in a ziploc bag which was inside of a ccom bag that had a humi pack. This bag had two stiff pieces of cardboard keeping everything safe and finally air bags. Nice selection for the 5 pack too!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Goldy:
    I got some sticks from bandyt09 for his buyin to the NCAA game. He also threw in some extras that I have heard wonderful things about. The most impressive thing about this package was presentation, he has the best handwriting I have ever seen and the packaging was amazing. Cigars were in a ziploc bag which was inside of a ccom bag that had a humi pack. This bag had two stiff pieces of cardboard keeping everything safe and finally air bags. Nice selection for the 5 pack too!
    Great first impression. I've also taken to saving the airbags and reusing them.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Recieved my half of the trade with Urbino today........ everything we agreed on and 3 more he threw in! A Grand Habano 3 siglos, a Montecristo platnum, And a Gurkha Sherpa. Thanks Uncle Urbi...... your the man!
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Hope you like them, ftg. I threw in some extras because I didn't feel right about realizing I didn't have everything you had agreed to trade for, after you'd already sent your end of the deal.
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    I am really enjoying the site and have tried some new smokes since being on here reading different reviews and all of you guys personal favs. I finally bought my first huni 3 weeks ago and was wondering the best way to start getting it filled with some variety. I thought about purchasing online from here but with never doing so I don't know the quality or condition of the smokes. if I do buy from here should I stick with daily deals or ampler packs. And thanks to everyone in advance. By the way I am currently enjoying a Por Larranaga cabinet Seliccion as I type.
    dsayles:
    I am really enjoying the site and have tried some new smokes since being on here reading different reviews and all of you guys personal favs. I finally bought my first huni 3 weeks ago and was wondering the best way to start getting it filled with some variety. I thought about purchasing online from here but with never doing so I don't know the quality or condition of the smokes. if I do buy from here should I stick with daily deals or ampler packs. And thanks to everyone in advance. By the way I am currently enjoying a Por Larranaga cabinet Seliccion as I type.
    Hey bud. I would start a thread in the general discussion section. I think you'll get a better response as this thread is mainly for talking about someone you traded with.
    Alex Williams:
    dsayles:
    Hey bud. I would start a thread in the general discussion section. I think you'll get a better response as this thread is mainly for talking about someone you traded with.
    Will do thank you.
    dsayles:
    Alex Williams:
    dsayles:
    Will do thank you.
    No problem.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    dsayles:

I would suggest a sampler over daily deals because if you start collecting daily deals you will quickly need more storage.
    Goldy:
    dsayles:

I would suggest a sampler over daily deals because if you start collecting daily deals you will quickly need more storage.
    Thank you!
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    gmill880:
    Got home today from my wifes moms house (she is still having a rough time) and went to the mailbox and what a surprise ! Paul (mustluvcigars) blew me completely away. 5 super super smokes, 2 delicious smokes by AF and 3 , yes , 3-THREE Opus X !!! Paul that was way over the top but sure does make a brother feel good to receive a completely unexpected bomb of that caliber . I cant thank you enough Paul that made my day during some tuff times for our family now , thank you so much bro' !!!
    Gene, so sorry for your loss, just hearing that it made your day is thanks enough, you are a fine BOTL so worthy of such a fine Kaboom.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Jeff, (brotheradam) just sent me 6 sticks, none that I have tried yet! Even though he is new like I am, he sent me some sticks since I'm very new to the site and cigars as a whole!

Very nice guy to deal with! Thanks
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Thanks man, always good to share with a new BOTL.
    Did a little trade with Will AKA Choba this week and my half made it in today. 5 nice Diesels perfectly packaged. Thanks Will...... Trade with you anytime.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    I've traded with Vulchor in the past, and was lucky enough to trade with him again. Got my half of a trade with him today. He was looking for some Ruinations, so I sent what I had. He went above and beyond on his end though. In addition to the sticks we agreed on (JDN Antano, LFD Double Ligero, 5 Vegas Limitada), he also sent an Illusione, 5 Vegas Miami, Punch Upper Cut, Arganese ML3, and a Kensington. All sticks I have never had - some I've been dying to try along with some I've never heard of, but all in all, a great trade. Thanks Dave. I'm sure I'll enjoy these. May have to fire up the Antano tonight... Anyone would be lucky to trade with you.
    Ok well he told me too watch out after he said he'd grant my wish. I really wish I had listened!!! He sent me EIGHT absolutely beautiful sticks!! A padilla Miami, a diesel, an AB tempus, two nub maduros, a nub habano, and two LFD ligeros (not just any LFD, the little ones tat made me drool over with his review that I can't find ANYWHERE)!!!!!!! Seriously man, way overboard but I REALLY appreciate it. Now I have four bags of overflow damn you! Haha thanks man. I'd trade with you any day of the week!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Alex Williams:
    Ok well he told me too watch out after he said he'd grant my wish. I really wish I had listened!!! He sent me EIGHT absolutely beautiful sticks!! A padilla Miami, a diesel, an AB tempus, two nub maduros, a nub habano, and two LFD ligeros (not just any LFD, the little ones tat made me drool over with his review that I can't find ANYWHERE)!!!!!!! Seriously man, way overboard but I REALLY appreciate it. Now I have four bags of overflow damn you! Haha thanks man. I'd trade with you any day of the week!!
    Awesome. Try out that little LFD and see if you get the same profile Tony and I did. I was going to smoke one last night, but I ran out of time at the bar.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    will (choba) and i did a trade and in the mailbox today was his pack with a few extra sticks thrown in. choba is top notch in my book. part of what makes this site so great
    So after a last minute trip this weekend to the mother in law's (we know how those go) I woke up this morning, went to the mailbox and found my winnings from Fire Truck Guy from Movie Trivia, after I put my eye balls back in my head and looked through all of it for the 5th time I gotta say Brett, you made my weekend and you are a GREAT !!!! BOTL. Not only did he send me some RP Fusions, NUB Habano, Cohiba and Macanudo Robusto, but he put the cherry on top with a 262 Paradigm. Wow ! If you get to do anything with FTG, trade, mooch, etc do it or I will :)
    brotheradam:
    So after a last minute trip this weekend to the mother in law's (we know how those go) I woke up this morning, went to the mailbox and found my winnings from Fire Truck Guy from Movie Trivia, after I put my eye balls back in my head and looked through all of it for the 5th time I gotta say Brett, you made my weekend and you are a GREAT !!!! BOTL. Not only did he send me some RP Fusions, NUB Habano, Cohiba and Macanudo Robusto, but he put the cherry on top with a 262 Paradigm. Wow ! If you get to do anything with FTG, trade, mooch, etc do it or I will :)

My pleasure my friend! I will be down in southern Cali in July to Mickeyland...... how close are you to Anaheim?
    I'm about 3 hours away, but my family lives down there so I go quite often, let me know the weekend and I'll head down and maybe we can hookup.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    CigarStudent.com:
    If you have experience trading with someone that was honest, mention it here.
    Hey Guys ... well I recieved three beautiful boxes from Yankee Man for My Office Project! What a Great Guy! He is the first ..... I have rumblings of others on the way! Thanks for the Great Gift My Friend, My wife is impressed with the generosity of this Place i spend too much time in ! OK Guys Fire away!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Wow just got back from spring break and found 3 lovely boxes waiting for me with a few more on the way.. Cank sent me a MASSIVE bomb consisting of a gurkha micro-batch, 5 vegas classic, nub habano, nub connecticut, gurkha legend, 2 padilla obsidians, don diego, cao black, and 2 graycliff G2's! thanks Cank you are a true BOTL! I also got a sweet package from Antonio in Lansing (let me know which handle you are Antonio!) that had a nica libre, man o war ruination, oliveros CC, nub cameroon, nub connecticut, DPG JJ, and a Diesel.. Thanks so much you guys I can't wait to smoke em! If anyone gets the chance to trade with these guys, DO IT!!!