Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just got a package from Larry, ljl, with some cigar bands for my project, and 3 cigars to go with it! A HUMUNGOUS Alec Bradley MAXX, a Perdomo2 Ltd. Ed. Maduro Box Press, and an Oliva V. ljl is a great BOTL and anyone who has the pleasure of trading with him should not pass it up.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Brotheradam hit me with a stellar package for my Movie Pass win... it had a few of my favorites and some new sticks to try and he got it to me in just a few days!!! I had to leave town the day it arrived, but I am looking forward to firing a few of these babies up soon... thanks Brother!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Glad they got there Robby, hope you enjoy your haul.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Got my end of a Xikar cutter trade with lilwing88 today. Good trader IMO.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    cabinetmaker:
    Got my end of a Xikar cutter trade with lilwing88 today. Good trader IMO.
    Hope you like it. I think I got your package today to. I haven't had a chance to open it yet. I'll let you know when I do.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Recieved My sticks from a PIF from Madurofan today! Nice little Selection puls a coupld from His Local B7M that look delicious! Thanks Maddy! Rock on bro!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    illinoisgolf99:
    Wow just got back from spring break and found 3 lovely boxes waiting for me with a few more on the way.. Cank sent me a MASSIVE bomb consisting of a gurkha micro-batch, 5 vegas classic, nub habano, nub connecticut, gurkha legend, 2 padilla obsidians, don diego, cao black, and 2 graycliff G2's! thanks Cank you are a true BOTL! I also got a sweet package from Antonio in Lansing (let me know which handle you are Antonio!) that had a nica libre, man o war ruination, oliveros CC, nub cameroon, nub connecticut, DPG JJ, and a Diesel.. Thanks so much you guys I can't wait to smoke em! If anyone gets the chance to trade with these guys, DO IT!!!
    That would be me Illigolf. Hope you enjoy the sticks. Oh and don't nobody call me Antonio! Otherwise you get the business end of the stick.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Wow just got back from spring break and found 3 lovely boxes waiting for me with a few more on the way.. Cank sent me a MASSIVE bomb consisting of a gurkha micro-batch, 5 vegas classic, nub habano, nub connecticut, gurkha legend, 2 padilla obsidians, don diego, cao black, and 2 graycliff G2's! thanks Cank you are a true BOTL! I also got a sweet package from Antonio in Lansing (let me know which handle you are Antonio!) that had a nica libre, man o war ruination, oliveros CC, nub cameroon, nub connecticut, DPG JJ, and a Diesel.. Thanks so much you guys I can't wait to smoke em! If anyone gets the chance to trade with these guys, DO IT!!!
    That would be me Illigolf. Hope you enjoy the sticks. Oh and don't nobody call me Antonio! Otherwise you get the business end of the stick.
    ANTONIO!!! That's better than tat turning green! Antonio :D
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Shut it!!!!! (shakes fist cause he misplaced the stick)
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    illinoisgolf99:

Shut it!!!!! (shakes fist cause he misplaced the stick)

haha got it sandman thanks again!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    HA HA Tony is freaking out !
    Jarett glad you got everything ok. Now I ask... Do you have any room left in that new humi ?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Im sure it comes to no one's suprise that Cholmes is an awesome trader. Got my end of a deal for Runiations, and he kicked in like 4 extra sticks that I love....Trade with this man, any time you can.
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    Another great trade with firetruckguy, sent me more than enough sticks. Great packaging and smooth transition.
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    Dennisking sent me some good looking smokes I haven't tried. Package came in well boxed. Awesome transactions with some good folks.
    Got my end of a trade we did for some El Titans. He bombed my a** with a few extra sticks that were not expected. He's a solid BOTL! Thanks again, bro!
    The Cank:
    HA HA Tony is freaking out !
    Jarett glad you got everything ok. Now I ask... Do you have any room left in that new humi ?

hahaha I gotta say... I do NOT! But I am looking to take care of that this week!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Apparently the most recent madbomber is The Cank. I came home yesterday from work to see a mushroom cloud just clear away from where my mailbox ONCE stood. This fine BOTL leveled my mailbox with a great bomb including some great sticks, inlcuding one I've been looking forward to trying, the 5 vegas AAA. Thanks again man, I won't forget this and the other BOTL who suggested you bomb me!
    Today Must have been MAD BOMBER DAY!!!!!!!!!! as i walked to my Mail box that happens to be a HUGE BOX with 20 Mail slots and @ box Holders in my circle....
    I noticed it was laying up in the yard it sits in front of and a HUGE crater was in its place! All the Nieghbors were standing there looking at me as I opened my Box, ( after i went back home for some welding Gloves)
    The Latest MAD and I mean SUPER MAD Bomber
    ALIENMISPRINT Sent me this Set Up for My Storage Issues!
    The Mystery BOMB BOX
    XIKAR Ebony Humi
    HMMMM ithe Interior of the Bomb
    The Inside part of the Bomb
    Thanks man ! What a Great BOTL ! Better be digging a Bunker! heheheheheh
    WOW! Hawk, you one lucky somebitch!!! Alien, that was way cool, bro!!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Holy crap! That's awesome. Props Alien, and enjoy Oz.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Gad you dig it, hope it gets put to good use!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Today Must have been MAD BOMBER DAY!!!!!!!!!! as i walked to my Mail box that happens to be a HUGE BOX with 20 Mail slots and @ box Holders in my circle....
    I noticed it was laying up in the yard it sits in front of and a HUGE crater was in its place! All the Nieghbors were standing there looking at me as I opened my Box, ( after i went back home for some welding Gloves)
    The Latest MAD and I mean SUPER MAD Bomber
    ALIENMISPRINT Sent me this Set Up for My Storage Issues!
    The Mystery BOMB BOX
    XIKAR Ebony Humi
    HMMMM ithe Interior of the Bomb
    The Inside part of the Bomb
    Thanks man ! What a Great BOTL ! Better be digging a Bunker! heheheheheh
    That's awesome! Looks like u got a NUB Connie or Cameroon??
    alienmisprint:
    Gad you dig it, hope it gets put to good use!

Seasoning it as we speak! LOL Dig it.... WHo in the hell wouldnt dig a BOMB like that! Thanks again!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Holy cow! That is a beautiful humi!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Looks like all the hardware is nickle finish - nice touch!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    WOW! What a great BOMB by the Alien!!! I want to get bombed like that! Let me know when you feeling generous again Alien...lol!!! Holy crap thats nice!!!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    bbc020:
    Apparently the most recent madbomber is The Cank. I came home yesterday from work to see a mushroom cloud just clear away from where my mailbox ONCE stood. This fine BOTL leveled my mailbox with a great bomb including some great sticks, inlcuding one I've been looking forward to trying, the 5 vegas AAA. Thanks again man, I won't forget this and the other BOTL who suggested you bomb me!

Glad you got it ! I had to be outdone by Alien however that is on hell of a bomb Alien !
    Man oh Man my mailbox was just being put back together after yesterdays INSANE BOMB and today
    j0z3r Blast me with $ beautifulCigar Boxes for my Project! WILD Shapes and Nice selection will add much Character to this Project! What a Fine BOTL Props to you My friend!
    The Cank:
    bbc020:

Glad you got it ! I had to be outdone by Alien however that is on hell of a bomb Alien !

Was good day for BOMBS thanks for you know! LOL
    My Wife seriousley thinks we are all crazy!