Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a nice movie trivia pack from Jarret today. 6 nice smokes and 2 I haven't tried yet. Thanks for the pack, I appreciate it.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I actually got the humi for free, it was one of those "buy a box of ____ cigars and get this free" deals, so don't consider me too generous just yet, lol. It came with the digital hygro and everything too, and I couldn't very well send out a humi with no sticks in it. I really had no use for it, so I posted up on the Ka-Boom thread asking if anyone knew someone who seriously needed some storage space. So, again, thanks for all the commendations, but it really wasn't that big of a deal. I'm just glad it made its way to a good home, lol.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    The generousity on these boards just amazes me. Very cool.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just got a nice little movie trivia package from Shawn today.. Had a great selection, 5 vegas classic, fumas, Don Collins, AF Flor Fina 858, Romeo y Julieta 1875 Habana Reserve, and a Flor de Oliva.. thanks Shawn, you're a great BOTL!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    illinoisgolf99:
    Just got a package from Larry, ljl, with some cigar bands for my project, and 3 cigars to go with it! A HUMUNGOUS Alec Bradley MAXX, a Perdomo2 Ltd. Ed. Maduro Box Press, and an Oliva V. ljl is a great BOTL and anyone who has the pleasure of trading with him should not pass it up.

Enjoy man! tick,tick, tick!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Hey no problem man. I dont have a big collection so I send some sticks I got from other BOTL's and I picked up the AF and Romeo y Julieta from the B&M before I send the package out. Enjoy them bro!
    Oh I definitely will bro! Thanks again!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just got my end of a trade with Alex Williams today, he came through with his end in perfect condition plus a ton of extras. Thanks again Alex, it was a pleasure
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Thanks man I hope you like em! Sorry I forgot to post it but tony came through big time! Beautiful sticks all of which I can't wait to try!!
    Just got a nice overflow package from Mike in AL, what a great selection! Got a Punch Rothschild, Gurkha Evil, Oba Oba by Perdomo, Hoyo de Monterrey, and a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte! Great BOTL anyone who trades with him is lucky!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a sweet Fun and Games pack from Crusader today. Included were a Nub Habano, CAO Gold maduro, and three, yes three Man O War robustos. Awesome pack. Thanks a lot Michael.
  • Crusader1545Crusader1545 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Gad you guys got the packages ok sorry about the delay! enjoy em!
    marty came through on some utopias for me big time!! thanks for the extras man and i cant wait to try em! you have a pm btw
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Alex Williams:
    marty came through on some utopias for me big time!! thanks for the extras man and i cant wait to try em! you have a pm btw
    Alex, you will love the Utopias, I got on by way of firetruckguy and LOVED it.
    brotheradam:
    Alex Williams:
    Alex, you will love the Utopias, I got on by way of firetruckguy and LOVED it.
    ok thats good to hear! unfortunately, my spring break is over and we have sh!tty weather here... again. ftw!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I forgot to mention that I recieved my movie trivia pack from jo3zr a few days ago. There were some great smokes in there. And, as always, Joe went above and beyond and added a couple extra. Thanks a lot Joe
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    So, NYHC sent me three Perdomo Habano's, just because I said I liked em. And they got here super quick. Great BOTL, and a man of his word. Anyone who gets a chance should trade with him. He needs to keep his head down though, as return fire is definitely in order now.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Diamondog sent me the prize for the Kaboom thread - and now I need a new mailbox because the old one just broke under the weight of this package. The package was much appreciated; a great BOTL. If this post seems a bit late, it's because I was out of town all last week, so the cigars were sitting in the post office for a week - with the careful packaging and humi pillow he provided, all the sticks arrived in perfect condition.

EDIT - Loved the "Hobby Supplies" comment
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got a package from Robbyras (Robert) from the movie game. I know the amount is usually 4 sticks, but he send me 9 because he didnt get a chance to send them out earlier and felt bad. He told me to look out for a mini bomb! Which it was. A great BOTL!

Thanks!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    Just got a package from Robbyras (Robert) from the movie game. I know the amount is usually 4 sticks, but he send me 9 because he didnt get a chance to send them out earlier and felt bad. He told me to look out for a mini bomb! Which it was. A great BOTL!

Thanks!!
    Nice! I'm glad they got there quick... well, quick once I got them in the mail that is... Hope you enjoy brother!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    xmacro:
    Diamondog sent me the prize for the Kaboom thread - and now I need a new mailbox because the old one just broke under the weight of this package. The package was much appreciated; a great BOTL. If this post seems a bit late, it's because I was out of town all last week, so the cigars were sitting in the post office for a week - with the careful packaging and humi pillow he provided, all the sticks arrived in perfect condition.

EDIT - Loved the "Hobby Supplies" comment
    LOL yes hobby supplies! Enjoy!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    got the 500th post contest cigars from lilwing88 today and the casa magnas puchased from teebone673. both stand up traders...... Fricken lilwing88 was far too generous with the contest prizes.........return fire should be expected. Teebone673's trade was smooth as silk and the cigars were in perfect condition....what a day!
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    Stryker808:
    got the 500th post contest cigars from lilwing88 today and the casa magnas puchased from teebone673. both stand up traders...... Fricken lilwing88 was far too generous with the contest prizes.........return fire should be expected. Teebone673's trade was smooth as silk and the cigars were in perfect condition....what a day!
    Great dealing with you, Stryker. Enjoy the Casa Magnas, man!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Ok, so I just returned from the mail a while ago and there is my Post Mistress standing there in a pile of ash and rubble and NOT looking too friendly.

She gives me this look and throws this package at me and tells me I may have to consider having my mail dropped directly over my yard if this sort of activity continues. I'm like, what?

I get home, still wondering what that was all about and dig into this still very warm box. I had looked at the address but it meant little to me,

Inside the box I find an unbelievable amount of shreded paper (nothing important I hope :) and after my wife supervises the clean-up (really) I grab the bag inside the box that seems to be causing me all this grief today. Then I see a piece of paper that actually survived the explosion and despite the singed edges I am able to read a note from ljl.

It seems that going back a while I had offered some advice regarding coolerdors to ljl, and he decided that it was such $hitty advice that he took it upon himself to destroy my mail box (again) and take out half of the post office as well.

Back to the bag I go, as I continue to read Larrys' note. Inside the bag I find the follwing !
    An '08 AB MAXX, which I had to place in the aging humi SIDEWAYS! Thing looks a foot long! (it's actually 9 inches, but I am using the same math I use with the wife ;)
    Next is another '08 Padron Churchill, this one is already talking to me :)
    These were followed by another '08 (a great year!) ITC Super Fuerte Maduro, hmmm, ooops, sorry just took a pause to smile again.
    Next I put my hand on a a Hoyo 1066, only ever had one of these.
    believe it or not there was still more! Out came a Sol Cubano Cuban Cab. which I always have on hand as I love these sticks.
    Then came an Intenso which I also love and keep on hand in a couple of different sizes
    I finally found the bottom of the bag and pulled the last stick from it. There it was...an Oliva Series V, One of my all time top three FAVORITES!

I am going to go for a little rest right now. I took a H ell of a hit just now. Obviously it hardly has to be said about the standing of Mr. ljl on the good traders list. This guy is insane!
    I'm not sure if some of the recent comments about pis sing sitting down or some similar has left the impression that I can be attacked this way in open daylight because I am some kind of Canadian pansy. But let me tell you. This one is going to be responded to in a fashion that will put to bed that idea!
    WOW, THANK YOU Larry. This was uncalled for. The FINE, FINE, people that keep becoming part of this community is what makes it such a special place. WOW, I'm all teary eyed, now... must be dust, yeah that's it.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Nice Laker nice! I have one of those Huge ass AB Maxx stoogies! What a Whopper!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    llinoisgolf99: Just got a package from Larry, ljl, with some cigar bands for my project, and 3 cigars to go with it! A HUMUNGOUS Alec Bradley MAXX, a Perdomo2 Ltd. Ed. Maduro Box Press, and an Oliva V. ljl is a great BOTL and anyone who has the pleasure of trading with him should not pass it up. Enjoy man! tick,tick, tick!

BOOM! -There it is. Decided the shredded paper added to the bomb effect. Enjoy - seems like the least I could do for your response on the coolidor.
    I just had my Porch Blown Up by UPS witha Big Box of Decorative Cigar Boxes Dropped on my Door from a Glen S. in Missouri.......
    Evidentally another great BOTL that wanted to contribute to My Project.... Well This BOTL has My Vote as a STAND UP TRADER and GOOD GUY For that Contribution!
    cigar boxes
    Al Hail TheBeard!
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I just had my Porch Blown Up by UPS witha Big Box of Decorative Cigar Boxes Dropped on my Door from a Glen S. in Missouri.......
    Evidentally another great BOTL that wanted to contribute to My Project.... Well This BOTL has My Vote as a STAND UP TRADER and GOOD GUY For that Contribution!
    cigar boxes
    Al Hail TheBeard!
    You're welcome Ozzie, happy to help. Cant wait to see your cigar box project completed! Will probably have more coming your way in teh not-too-distant future if you still need em.

gdsim1:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    cigar boxes
    Al Hail TheBeard!
    You're welcome Ozzie, happy to help. Cant wait to see your cigar box project completed! Will probably have more coming your way in teh not-too-distant future if you still need em.

Thanks Dude... Welcome to the Boards I have seen you around recently..... who gave you my Address ....... that will require some destruction!
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    Only thing I ask in return is pics once your project is complete!