Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I just received a package in the mail from rob and everything looks fantastic. It was a one on one trade and he hooked me up with some premium sticks. He remains top notch, thanks for the trade Rob!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    BOOM! Just got My Mail Box put back up and the DUDER2 Sent me a nice Package to DO some more Damage , Love that Guy! LOL Some I havent tryed an Alec Bradley 1997
    a nice Padilla Toro Habanao
    La Herencia Toro
    Oliva G
    Nica Libra
    Thanks duder2 I am bulding my Bombs for future Unsolicisted Explosions!
    Peace
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Dude hooked me up with some sticks to try out... Kinda hyped.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Heck yeah man! Get home today to find a beautiful package sitting on my table (still trying to figure out exactly how it got inside)... Open it to find an awesome bomb from Duder2! Some delicious sticks, and ones I've been wanting to try - especially the LHC Oscuro Fuerte! Thanks a lot bro...I had no idea this was coming!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Duder2 got me today too from his 200 post contest.

Nub Habano
    Alec Bradley Harvest Selection 1997 Robusto
    La Cuna Bin No. 85 Salomon
    Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Robusto
    Nica Libre 1990 Imperial
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Toro
    and a Oliveros LTD Grand Robusto

Are you kidding me?!?! If he ever sends you a bomb and you are afraid to open it, sent it to me, I'll take my chances.
    Thank you again to Duder2. I plan to pay this forward as soon as tax season is over.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    He's on the good list, that's all I will say, or else, and he knows of which I speak
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Martin hooked me up good with Movie Trivia winnings, he included my latest favorite Uptopia Blue as well as several I can't wait to try including a Pueblo Dominicano and a Gurkha Signature 1887. lilwing88 you my friend rock ! Trade, Pass or Win from him you will not be dissapointed.
    dennisking:
    He's on the good list, that's all I will say, or else, and he knows of which I speak

Intriguing?
    Whats that about ?
    I know what you mean I think.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Ya'll are very welcome! Hey undulac, that Oliveros is actually an LTD and they are really good IMO, hope you enjoy!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Duder2:
    Ya'll are very welcome! Hey undulac, that Oliveros is actually an LTD and they are really good IMO, hope you enjoy!
    Fixed it. That was the first one I noticed (other than the Nub obviously). I must have left out the LTD while I was looking up the size. In the words of a drunk golf spectator, "YOU DA MAN!!"
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

Intriguing?
    Whats that about ?
    I think it's one of those don't ask the question unless you really want to know the answer type things Ozzie. ~ducks back down into the bunker
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I got a package from Duder last night, which was filled with some awesome sticks. Among them was a Nica Libre and Oliva G Maduro, which are some of my favorites. Thanks for the package, sir.
    DUDER DUMPED SOME SERIOUS CIGARS ON THE MASSES YESTERDAY! THAT IS A STATMENT ! FANTASTIC BOTL..... DAMN HIS HUMI MUST HAVE THINNED OUT ..... DO YOU HEAR THAT GUYS!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Redtailhawkoz:
    DUDER DUMPED SOME SERIOUS CIGARS ON THE MASSES YESTERDAY! THAT IS A STATMENT ! FANTASTIC BOTL..... DAMN HIS HUMI MUST HAVE THINNED OUT ..... DO YOU HEAR THAT GUYS!
    I didn't read the posts above me and you're right, Duder's been bombing everybody like it was Dresden. Definitely a good guy in my book.
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

Intriguing?
    Whats that about ?
    I think it's one of those don't ask the question unless you really want to know the answer type things Ozzie. ~ducks back down into the bunker
    I am sworn to secrecy
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    dennisking:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

Intriguing?
    Whats that about ?
    I am sworn to secrecy
    What's this ?!?! Another "Night not to be spoken of here"? Dennis, I am calling you a Whore, right here in public dewd.

Anyone else had one of these nights with dennisking? You might want to get a check-up. LMAO
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Redtailhawkoz:
    They did a bit, but I have more on the way, so they will be back to overflowing in no time :^)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Joe came through like he always does, with a very nice package for the F'n'G. Thanks Joe, can't wait to try that LFD, the way you guys are always raving about them.
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

Intriguing?
    Whats that about ?
    I am sworn to secrecy
    What's this ?!?! Another "Night not to be spoken of here"? Dennis, I am calling you a Whore, right here in public dewd.

Anyone else had one of these nights with dennisking? You might want to get a check-up. LMAO
    I never kiss and tell, what can I say. It was magical though, me in those sweet sunglasses.....
    dennisking:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

Intriguing?
    Whats that about ?
    I am sworn to secrecy

me too but this SNiper Guy is Definatley On the Good Traders List.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    +1 for the Sniper
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    I just got my newb bomb from Russ; 12 great-looking sticks. He sent more than he said he would and they got here quick. Looking forward to trying them all.

Thanks again Russ. Awesome BOTL.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Russ

Dude just send me a great lookin package! Very well packaged with a Boveda 72% 2 way humidity control packet as well inside. He sent me RP's, 5 Vegas, Oliva G, Gurkha and some other very nice sticks! These will def help fill up my new 100 count humidor!!

A great BOTL!!!!!! Should rename this thread to the GREAT BOTL's thread!!!

Thanks again bro!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Glad to do it guys. Enjoy.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Damn today was epic. I received my GOF and lighter today, and I look deeper in the mail box I find another box. I see my box from PIF. Wow did Brotheradam come through. It makes me sad for the next guy because I'm not sure I can touch it. He sent me a Cohiba red dot, CAO Brazil, Camacho Habano, 5 Vegas A, and Ramon Allones with some pretty good age on it. Thanks a lot you are a true Brother of the Leaf
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Glad you liked my Brother.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I just received my end of a trade with txjayhawk. The package arrived fast and was well packed. He even added in few extra gift sticks. It was a pleasure to trade with you Ryan. I will enjoy these, and hope that you can do the same on your end.

Russ
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Got my side of a trade with him... Stand up all the way.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    anyone traded with coach jamie yet??