Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    letsgowithbob:
    anyone traded with coach jamie yet??

PM sent to you. I just joined the forum, so not trades yet. If that disqualifies me from your trivia I understand and will try to do what I need to to get on the list.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    letsgowithbob:
    No, but if you don't want to be the first to do so, he can contact me with a PM and I will get him started. I like starting new guys off here.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    letsgowithbob:
    No, but if you don't want to be the first to do so, he can contact me with a PM and I will get him started. I like starting new guys off here.
    I'll vouch for that!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    laker1963:
    letsgowithbob:

Laker I just sent you a PM
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    coachjamie:
    laker1963:
    letsgowithbob:
    Laker I just sent you a PM
    back at you
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Yessirree....need to report in. Over the weekend I received a beautiful ashtray from this guy, as well as two tasty sticks! Thanks a lot man - way diggin it!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hays:
    Yessirree....need to report in. Over the weekend I received a beautiful ashtray from this guy, as well as two tasty sticks! Thanks a lot man - way diggin it!
    Glad it all arrived in one piece. Enjoy.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Just got my Movie Pass winnings package from minibeezy and, well I have to do it, there was nothing mini about it...He hit me with five great sticks - one of my top 5 favorites, 2 that I love and 2 that are new to me... not sure if this is his first mention on The List, but he is a very solid BOTL...
    Great sticks, solid packaging w/ humi pillow and super fast shipping...
    I'm a fan!
    stephen_hannibal:
    Got my side of a trade with him... Stand up all the way.
    I got my end today... six short, fat beauties... my first deal with Stephen and it was super smooth... great BOTL and I hope to trade with him again!
    big mail day... Got my end of a trade with the bigharpoon... 10 sticks on each side... Picked up some 5Vegas A's, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinets and a few Verdadero's... The sticks are pretty, the packaging was great and the timing was perfect... another solid BOTL!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a pack from Canada today from our own Diamondog, we worked out a trade for a Fuente Añejo and MoW Ruination on my end for a Gof Piramide and another unmentionable on his end. All looked good in my pack. Thanks Steve.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Sent me his sticks in the mystery cigar game, and sent along a couple of fantastic tag-alongs in the form of one of my absolute favorite cigars (Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic) and the Don Pepin Garcia JJ Maduro which has been on my "to-buy" list for months now. Awesome trader, helluva guy!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    robbyras:
    Just got my Movie Pass winnings package from minibeezy and, well I have to do it, there was nothing mini about it...He hit me with five great sticks - one of my top 5 favorites, 2 that I love and 2 that are new to me... not sure if this is his first mention on The List, but he is a very solid BOTL...
    Great sticks, solid packaging w/ humi pillow and super fast shipping...
    I'm a fan!

LOL. After reading those last few posts, do you have anything that resembles a mailbox left?

Thanks for the words. Enjoy.
    j0z3r:
    Got a pack from Canada today from our own Diamondog, we worked out a trade for a Fuente Añejo and MoW Ruination on my end for a Gof Piramide and another unmentionable on his end. All looked good in my pack. Thanks Steve.
    Enjoy!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Just gotta throw some props out to Todd................ we did a trade his 5 for my 4 and he was such a nice guy he kept the Miami Theme going (trade was his 5 5v miami's for 4 DPG's of mine) and he suck in a Padilla Miami in the package that was securely wrapped and shipped lightning fast ............. Thanks Again Todd you rock
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Ddog got me my sticks in short order, his should be there soon. A trade we had worked out. Thanks again.
    dennisking:
    Ddog got me my sticks in short order, his should be there soon. A trade we had worked out. Thanks again.
    Enjoy!
    Got my end from j0z3r today on a trade an Anejo and MOW Ruination and he threw in 2 extra sticks he knows are in my top 5 a couple of La Aurora 100 anos...STELLAR! Thanks man!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Late posting this but I was out of town for a few days. Got a Movie Trivia Pass last week from Evan. Great selection of some of my favorites and ones I've been wanting to try. Evan is a great BOTL and always comes through with good stuff. Thanks again, bro!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    He's about as good as crunchy peanut butter and vanilla wafers!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Todd and I made a trade last week - he hooked me up with a couple extra sticks in addition to what we agreed. Great BOTL and turns out he's sorta my neighbor. Hopefully we'll get together for a cigar soon.
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    TatuajeVI:
    Todd and I made a trade last week - he hooked me up with a couple extra sticks in addition to what we agreed. Great BOTL and turns out he's sorta my neighbor. Hopefully we'll get together for a cigar soon.
    Got a nice package from Phil today to complete our trade. 2 Padilla Habano, 2 Padilla Miami, 2 San Cristobal and a couple nice extras. Thanks man!! Enjoy those Tats!
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    kingjk729:
    Just gotta throw some props out to Todd................ we did a trade his 5 for my 4 and he was such a nice guy he kept the Miami Theme going (trade was his 5 5v miami's for 4 DPG's of mine) and he suck in a Padilla Miami in the package that was securely wrapped and shipped lightning fast ............. Thanks Again Todd you rock
    Received a nice package from Jim today to complete our trade. 2 Pepin Blue Toro's, a Cuban Classic, and Pepin JJ with a couple extra sticks I have yet to try. Thanks Jim!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Got my end of a trade with him.
    I let him select the sticks he wanted to send and boy did he deliver.

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    This guy saw that I've been using Bics to light my sticks for months, and he hits me up about it... Tells me that he ordered two of those GoF and Bugatti DDs, and decides to send me one of the lighters! Holy effing crap!!! This guy is major good peeps in my book!
    Hays:
    This guy saw that I've been using Bics to light my sticks for months, and he hits me up about it... Tells me that he ordered two of those GoF and Bugatti DDs, and decides to send me one of the lighters! Holy effing crap!!! This guy is major good peeps in my book!
    Dammit!! I was just about to bomb you a torch...
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:

LOL. Sorry bro.

Enjoy Hays.
    minibeezy:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:

LOL. Sorry bro.

Enjoy Hays.
    Haha don't worry about it! It wouldn't have been able to match the bugatti so you blow me out of the water :)
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Alex Williams:
    minibeezy:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:

LOL. Sorry bro.

Enjoy Hays.

Haha don't worry about it! It wouldn't have been able to match the bugatti so you blow me out of the water :)

uuuh I wouldnt mind a torch :) lol just kidding............ but seriously
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Williams:
    minibeezy:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:

LOL. Sorry bro.

Enjoy Hays.
    uuuh I wouldnt mind a torch :) lol just kidding............ but seriously
    Whoa there nelly! Your lack of prize is astounding!! Haha just messin. You have a pm.