Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Williams:
    minibeezy:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    This guy saw that I've been using Bics to light my sticks for months, and he hits me up about it... Tells me that he ordered two of those GoF and Bugatti DDs, and decides to send me one of the lighters! Holy effing crap!!! This guy is major good peeps in my book!

Dammit!! I was just about to bomb you a torch...

LOL. Sorry bro.

Enjoy Hays.

Haha don't worry about it! It wouldn't have been able to match the bugatti so you blow me out of the water :)

uuuh I wouldnt mind a torch :) lol just kidding............ but seriously

Whoa there nelly! Your lack of prize is astounding!! Haha just messin. You have a pm.

and back atcha
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    stephen_hannibal:
    Got my end of a trade with him.
    I let him select the sticks he wanted to send and boy did he deliver.

Glad they made it Stephen. I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Hit me with a PIF today... 5 nice sticks... and not just nice, they are 5 sticks I have never had including 2 5Vegas Relics... Solid BOTL... thanks again Brother!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    robbyras:
    Hit me with a PIF today... 5 nice sticks... and not just nice, they are 5 sticks I have never had including 2 5Vegas Relics... Solid BOTL... thanks again Brother!
    No problem man.

I would like a review from you on the Predomo once you smoke it though. I have a thread already in the ratings&review section.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Coachjamie recently responded to my mooch request and in an effort to get him on the Good list we decided to exchange PIFs...he mentioned that he didn't have that much to pass along and I mentioned that one of my favorite sticks was the Oliva O Maduro and he should try it...
    so the package arrived today (rather quickly I might add) and sure enough, there were 2 Oliva O Maduros... along with 2 Nubs, a Cain Maduro and a Nica Libre...
    so I i'd like to open the books and recommend coachjamie for membership...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got a PIF package from Richard! 5 sticks? Yea right! He send me 7 variety sticks. Short, fat, tall, skinny..all mixed in.

Thanks man! Great BOTL!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Got back from vacation in Reno and what do I find ? A PIF package from Joel H complete with a Man O' War & Ccom Brazilian (both of which I have never had) Great stuff from Joel H, you rock !
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I got my end of a trade with Goldy. All the stuff we agreed on, plus bonus goodies! Thanks, Goldy. You're good people.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Dan, better known as, badge54fd is the man. He sent me the solomon sampler for my birthday. Huge thanks!!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Big thumbs up to Cholmes8310, A+ dude in my book!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Brandon is an awesome BOTL. He came through with everything on my make a wish list and even threw in an extra stick that I have been wanting to try. I'm soooo very excited to try each of these sticks. Sucks that I will have to let them rest for a few days as they were sitting on my counter for a day or two while I was gone. If you get a chance def. trade with Brandon a stand up dude.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Well i won this fine BOTL's 1000 post contest and wow! he bombed the SH!T out of me! Refer to the "What Did You Get Today?" thread for pics. Thanks bro!
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    jsnake:
    Dan, better known as, badge54fd is the man. He sent me the solomon sampler for my birthday. Huge thanks!!

Hope you enjoy

• coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Got a nice package from letsgowithbob for the movie trivia yesterday. Everything in great condition and shipped very fast!

Thanks!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Alex Williams:
    Well i won this fine BOTL's 1000 post contest and wow! he bombed the SH!T out of me! Refer to the "What Did You Get Today?" thread for pics. Thanks bro!
    Enjoy! Let me know what you think of them.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Got me good. MOW Toro. Very nice smoke, indeed. Plus, I now have a cool pair of shades for the summer! LOL!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Mail came today and totally blew my mailbox off.. Doug and I worked out a trade for some ruinations, but he just could not stop there. He HAD to throw in some extras... all I can say is you better duck! Retaliation incoming! Great botl, great trader, stand-up guy!
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    a three package day--wooohoooo!!!!

first my cotm from the best retailer in the world.
    A sweet trade with sweet extras from teebone, and a very worthy, extra abundant(7 sticks) Fun & Games prize pack form the illinoisgolfer. No doubt that these are all fine BOTL and great traders
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    rhwheelright and I set up a trade again. He sent me two Don Carlos 30ths - and then included a Camacho PE (one of my absolute favs!) and a Series V Torp that I also love. What a guy!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I got the package jetmech sent out to me today. 10- 5 Vegas Classics. Thanks, I look forward to enjoying them very soon.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Forgot to post that I got my package from Phil (TatuajeVI). I feel cheap because I got so many sticks and only traded a few. Hope you enjoy those DC 30ths.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    mustluvcigars:
    a three package day--wooohoooo!!!!

first my cotm from the best retailer in the world.
    A sweet trade with sweet extras from teebone, and a very worthy, extra abundant(7 sticks) Fun & Games prize pack form the illinoisgolfer. No doubt that these are all fine BOTL and great traders
    glad they got there man enjoy em!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    rwheelwright:
    Forgot to post that I got my package from Phil (TatuajeVI). I feel cheap because I got so many sticks and only traded a few. Hope you enjoy those DC 30ths.
    Wheels don't feel too bad. I've seen his collection and he is not hurting in any way shape or form. From what Tat told me seemed pretty awesome for both of you.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    A great BOTL! Did a trade with him and the sticks came faster than a 17-year-old on prom night!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got my package from Vincent yesterday. Two Olivia V Maduros from 2008. I have been looking for these for a long time ! Thank you Sir I will enjoy the hell out of these !
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I got an amazing pack from Vinnie yesterday. We will keep the contents to ourselves, but let's just say it was full of extremely hard-to-find sticks. Thank you Vinnie man, I appreciate it.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    The Cank:
    Got my package from Vincent yesterday. Two Olivia V Maduros from 2008. I have been looking for these for a long time ! Thank you Sir I will enjoy the hell out of these !
    Was it you that I was looking in to getting some of these for?? I found some, a whole lot actualy. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the details.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got a package from NYHCx516x today containing 3 Lot 23's. I love these little sticks. He was looking to give them away for free. Hhehehehehe, not likely :)

Thanks bro', ummm, watch your back.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Glad you guys got your packages, Enjoy the tubos Tony, my favorite was the Black one.
    On the other hand i got my first bomb since i was home, and Brother Adam Hit a homerun! Scoring all of the sticks i've been having a jonesing to try. Thanks a lot jeff, a real stand up guy ut be warned...no good bomb goes unpunished....oooh no
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    ejenne87:
    The Cank:
    Was it you that I was looking in to getting some of these for?? I found some, a whole lot actualy. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the details.
    Can I get in on that??