Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Glad you liked it Vinny, enjoy my Central California BOTL.
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    Got a nice package from mustluvcigars today to complete our trade. A bunch of Pepin Cuban Classics and a couple nice extras. Great trade. Thanks Paul!!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    ejenne87:
    The Cank:
    Got my package from Vincent yesterday. Two Olivia V Maduros from 2008. I have been looking for these for a long time ! Thank you Sir I will enjoy the hell out of these !
    Was it you that I was looking in to getting some of these for?? I found some, a whole lot actualy. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the details.

yeah EJ that was me. I would love to get some more shoot me some info.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I got my end of a trade with Stephen today. WOW, what a great trader. We had agreed to trade 8 with the usual couple extra thrown in. So Stephen sends me out 12 sticks in total. There were 4 Olive G Maduro's, and 4 Padilla Cazadorres, as well as 2 Arganese and 2 Tabac Baez Series SF. I haven't tried these so I look forward to that.

Once again a brother on these forums shows why it is so great to belong to this community. There really are VERY FEW places out there where so many people interested in a particular hobby can get together online and arrange these types of transactions without problems. The generousity of the BOTL here blows me away. Thanks Stephen.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I got my package from him today for the fun and games thread. He sent a nice selection of 6 sticks to me! I am glad a have a bigger humidor coming tomorrow! Very solid BOTL!

Thanks again!!
    I got my end of the trade/PIF from robbyras today. He sent me 8 very nice sticks! Great selections and 2 of my favorites (5 Vegas classic and Brazilian Label House Blend), and the rest will be new to me! Again, glad I have my larger humi coming tomorrow. Again very solid BOTL!!

Thanks again robyras for giving me a chance to get involved with all the games and trading!!

Jamie
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    "So what can you tell us about the coach there kid?"
    "well Coach knows what kind of packages to put together that go great with our game plan, I can't say enough the man really knows what he is doing."
    "What kinds of things does he come up with?"
    " Coach comes up with some great stuff like I said. He throws in a Cuban Label house blend, Rocky Patel Edge, then as a quick follow up with a Oliva Series O maduro. Then when things start to slow down he gets you with a one two, of Nub Habano, Perdomo Reserve 10 Year."
    "Wow it sounds like Coach knows what he is doing?"
    "Oh you bet me and the rest of the guys we sure love em."
    "We will let you get back this is Craig Jameson signing off
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    coachjamie:
    I got my end of the trade/PIF from robbyras today. He sent me 8 very nice sticks! Great selections and 2 of my favorites (5 Vegas classic and Brazilian Label House Blend), and the rest will be new to me! Again, glad I have my larger humi coming tomorrow. Again very solid BOTL!! Thanks again robyras for giving me a chance to get involved with all the games and trading!! Jamie
    good lord Coach... you better get that Humi up and running Brother! enjoy!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Have to give it up for Joe. He sent a great MAW package with three gorgeous Nester Miranda SS lanceros and included two sticks that I haven't tried yet that I'm looking forward to. As if there were any doubts, Joe is one stand up guy and a heck of a BOTL.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hey Brandon, glad all arrived safely. Please let me know what you think of that Toraño Exodus 50 Years, I've been really impressed with it, it may well be my favorite Toraño. And I think you'll enjoy the Kristoff, smooth flavors with a little ligero to give it some muscle.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got my end of a trade with Dennis today....he helped me out with an Anejo request, all arrived in perfect shape, thanks for helping me out!!!!!!!!!! I will enjoy the 5 Vegas too!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Paul came through again. He hooked me up with 5 5Vegas Relics and 2 5Vegas CSII. Thanks Paul I will really enjoy these.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Well HOT DAMN! What a Day for My MailBox, that was empty... I went to the Post Office and Picked up THREE Boxes! WOW. Vulcher came through With his PIF and Might I say it was Well worth the Wait! RP, Sol Cubanos, Grayclif 5 vegas Miami! What an Awesome Package!
    Thanks Bro
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Diamondog:
    Got my end of a trade with Dennis today....he helped me out with an Anejo request, all arrived in perfect shape, thanks for helping me out!!!!!!!!!! I will enjoy the 5 Vegas too!
    glad it finally made it. I thought you may appreciate the 5 Vegas Classic as it is your "go-to" stick and one of your fav's. I literally have been waiting to spark up the GOF until you got your end of the trade just in case there was a problem with shipping. Enjoy.
    Box two was coachjamie End of a PIF... A great Stand Up Trader !Olivia, Nub Connie, A Solomon Thats got my eye on it a Mystery Stick with no lable but looks scrumptious! Plus a Guhrka and one of my Favs a Romeo Julita Bully! Great Stuff!
    And the Final Box i cannot reveal but the BONUS ROUND SHOT from the SNIPER! WHAT A FREAKING MANIAC! I am Silenced!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got my Hays 1000 post winning pack yesterday. Anybody who has a chance to trade with this BOTL should! Got some great stuff including: (2) 262 topredos and (1) padilla habano that I have been wanting to try. I also got a RP old world reserve and Fuente short story - two classic smokes in my book. I almost forgot to mention the cedar block 3 finger slipcase! Very classy! Thanks again Hays!

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    ljl:
    Got my Hays 1000 post winning pack yesterday. Anybody who has a chance to trade with this BOTL should! Got some great stuff including: (2) 262 topredos and (1) padilla habano that I have been wanting to try. I also got a RP old world reserve and Fuente short story - two classic smokes in my book. I almost forgot to mention the cedar block 3 finger slipcase! Very classy! Thanks again Hays!

Glad to see everything arrived safely...Hope you enjoy that case and the sticks!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Got my end of the trade from Russ and he snuck in a Sancho Panza Maduro and MOW Virtue! Wow! Thanks, bro. Russ is good people.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 356
    mrpillow just sent me a few Brazilian Labels, an Exodus Gold,  and a Man o War. Came humidified and well packed via USPS.

Great trader.
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    I Just received some beatiful sticks from ljl. They were sent first class mail. Great box with CCOM pillows protecting a CCOM zip lock with humi pillow. First one I received and seems first class to me. ljl is a stand up guy.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Russ, Cank and Jamie are all tip-top 100% awesome traders. Just got my ends of the a trade with all of them. Kinda feel guilty for not sending more but....is that an air raid siren i hear?......
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Glad they made it ok. Enjoy !
    brotheradam saw where I mentioned I wanted to try the 5 Vegas Gold cigars in a thread the other day. He PM'd me and said he wanted to send me a couple to try out. Not only did he send a couple of those but he sent a few other surprises that I have been wanting to try! He is obviously a great stand up guy and trader.

brotheradam - Be on the look out soon for a return package. Thanks Again!!
    coachjamie:
    brotheradam saw where I mentioned I wanted to try the 5 Vegas Gold cigars in a thread the other day. He PM'd me and said he wanted to send me a couple to try out. Not only did he send a couple of those but he sent a few other surprises that I have been wanting to try! He is obviously a great stand up guy and trader. brotheradam - Be on the look out soon for a return package. Thanks Again!!
    Right on, glad you got the package, you should really be stocked with all the packages you've gotten this week, enjoy my friend.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    I got my movie trivia win pack today from Brotheradam. WOW what a prize.

A Sherpa, 5 Vegas Gold Torp, Fonseca, John Bull, Perdomo 10th anniversary, and an RP Signature.

Brotheradam is a great BOTL

Thanks

• mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Just got my box from him, everything looks great. Thumbs up trader!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well I got sniped yesterday and had no clue what the hell the whole deal was even about. I picked up the box and read the note inside, and then had to come check the forums because I had somehow missed this entire assault on our BOTL's. lol The Sniper did hook me up with an AB Tempus so I can't complain at all about being drug into this war! Thanks Sniper, the Tempus is one of my favorites!
    badge54fd:
    I got my movie trivia win pack today from Brotheradam. WOW what a prize.

A Sherpa, 5 Vegas Gold Torp, Fonseca, John Bull, Perdomo 10th anniversary, and an RP Signature.

Brotheradam is a great BOTL

Thanks

Hey Badge,
    Glad everything got there ok, my first package North of the border. Enjoy my friend.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Thought I got away w/o getting hit today. Mailman came early, round 10 and so I go to check and make sure my mailbox was still there. Just bills as usual so I went back inside unsuspecting that Alex is working with the USPO and had them deliever the bomb to my side door. I went to leave for dinner and there she was just waiting for me on a motion sensor. BOOM He hit me with 6 great sticks Tat Red Tubo (one of my favs), Gurkha Centurian, Dominus, Cohiba Red Dot, MOW, and wait for it.......................MOW Virtue! Awesome Bomb Alex thanks so much really looking forward to the Virture. If you get the chance def. trade with Alex he is an outstanding BOTL. Keep your head down when you get to your new man cave Alex. Paybacks a ***.