Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    We set up a nice little trade the other day for a Bugatti B-1 lighter. Well my friends, Zeebra came though big time! Beautiful lighter and a very nice bonus stick! DUDE... YO'R DU MAN!
    Marty was nice enough to let be be is mooch the other day. PIF came in yesterday and holy mother of god! 8 stick! A Man O' War, Cain F, Sopranos, 5 Vegas Limitada....... and the list keeps going! Marty....thank you. Your always a good standing BOTL in my book!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Got the mystery stick game package today with an additional 4 awesome sticks that are sooo good looking. Alec Bradley Trilogy Ovation, Oliva V, 5 vegas series A, and the diesel, along w/ the 3 mystery sticks. betasynn went above and beyond the game and is a stand up BOTL. Thanks man, looking forward to smoking A today and maybe B tonight.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Just got my PIF from firetruck guy and he nailed it! Got a 262 Paradigm, NUB Cammy, Gurkha looks like blue steel, Diesel an Alec Bradley HS. This guy is truly an awesome trader in my book :)!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Got my end of the trade today!

Nub Maduro
    Nub Connie
    RP Signature
    RP Edge Lite
    Gurkha Blue Steel
    Gurkha Beauty

Thanks bro! all look very delicious!
    Jetmech_63:
    Just got my PIF from firetruck guy and he nailed it! Got a 262 Paradigm, NUB Cammy, Gurkha looks like blue steel, Diesel an Alec Bradley HS. This guy is truly an awesome trader in my book :)!

Enjoy my friend!
    zeebra:
    Got my end of the trade today!

Nub Maduro
    Nub Connie
    RP Signature
    RP Edge Lite
    Gurkha Blue Steel
    Gurkha Beauty

Thanks bro! all look very delicious!

I hope they work for you man, was a great trade in my book. Lets do it again soon!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I got my end of a trade yesterday from illinoisgolf99 and it was great. Shipped it quick and he even threw in an extra little gift. Thanks man!
    I got my end of a trade with lilwing88 a few days ago and it was all good. Fast shipping, well done. Thanks!
    I actually got my end of a trade with Jetmech_63 back on Tuesday, but am just now posting about it (comp died). He shipped really fast. Really really fast. Thanks again.
    lilwing88:
    Got my end of the trade from Russ and he snuck in a Sancho Panza Maduro and MOW Virtue! Wow! Thanks, bro. Russ is good people.
    If you have the time, let me know what you think of that Sancho Panza, I'm curious.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Russ55:
    lilwing88:
    Got my end of the trade from Russ and he snuck in a Sancho Panza Maduro and MOW Virtue! Wow! Thanks, bro. Russ is good people.
    If you have the time, let me know what you think of that Sancho Panza, I'm curious.
    Will do. It's on my short list of sticks that I want to try ASAP.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I never saw it coming... It was a nice morning, slightly overcast, warm, with a slight breeze. I made my stroll to the mail box without a clue of the horror in store for me. He launched from the East, one shot zeroed in perfectly on my location, the blast was a total surprise! Ohhhh the humanity! lol In case it isn't clear, I got bombed from Alex today out of the blue with 4 awesome sticks! First was one I've been wanting to try for quite sometime and that's the Gurkha Beast. The name fits the appearance of this monster! WOW! Next is the Graycliff Blue label. I have one of these in the humi, but have never smoked one. I know Graycliff cigars don't get a lot of love on the forums, but I've always really enjoyed them and never had a bad stick. The third is the Gran Habano Vintage 2002. Another I have never had but have really wanted to try. I've seen some great deals on these so it will be nice to try it so I can see if I need to invest in more of these. Last but certainly not least is the only cigar in the bunch I have tried, the Diesel! Love these smokes! Great balance of strength and flavor and one of the best offerings from Mr. Fernandez!
    Thanks a ton Alex! This was an awesome surprise and really blew me away! Just watch your back buddy... I'm setting my sights east and have you in the cross hairs pal!

P.S. You have a PM Alex.
    Just got bombed by both of these guys at the same time. Don't know if it was planned that way, or not, but it was awesome, to say the least! These are two great examples of awesome BOTLs. They make this forum worth logging on to every day. Thanks guys!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    just got back from a trip to Atlanta and had a package from each of these guys awaiting me, check what'd you get today for details! these guys are great BOTL's!!!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Got my stash from Stephen Hannibal. He hooked me up with some smokes that Ihaven't had yet like the 601 Green and some others that I have only had once and now get to have again. Thanks bro!
    Got my PIF from Oz today. He hit me good with a Gurkha Grand Envoy, Arganese CL3, Cugine, Nicaroa, and my favorite stick to get.... a local House Blend. Oz got me with his local favorite, a Folsum Prison Cigar. My goal in life, from now on, is to try any local favorite whenever I travel. Thanks OZ, you're a great BOTL.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Just got my pakcage from The Welder------nice Gurhka Black Dragon and a little LFD Ligero Maduro in there....in addiiton to about 5 other sticks. Thanks alot man.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Received my winnings from Lilwing from the NCAA Tourney.

From Untitled Album

What an awesome 5-pack. A big thanks to you, sir.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Just got my end of a trade with Mike! He set me up big time and totally made my day with the extra he threw in!!! Thanks a ton man, anyone out there who gets a chance to trade with Darkroast should do it! Awesome BOTL! Thanks for agreeing to the trade Mike!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Got my package from him for a trade. He shipped first and packaged things well. Sticks are ready to smoke condition. Thanks
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    JZ helped me out on a CAO Sopranos request....JZ hooked me up with a Boss stick, a fave MOW and a RP I-Press which I am excited to try out! Once again a BOTL steps up fills a request and goes beyond, thanks!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    lilwing88:
    Got my PIF from Oz today. He hit me good with a Gurkha Grand Envoy, Arganese CL3, Cugine, Nicaroa, and my favorite stick to get.... a local House Blend. Oz got me with his local favorite, a Folsum Prison Cigar. My goal in life, from now on, is to try any local favorite whenever I travel. Thanks OZ, you're a great BOTL.

Thanks Brother, ENjoy them and Let me know how you like that Folsom Stick !
    Peace
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a MAW pack from sightunseen. Included were the LFD Cabinet Maduros I wished for as well as 2 nice extras, an AB Tempus and ITC maduro.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    cabinetmaker:
    Mail came today and totally blew my mailbox off.. Doug and I worked out a trade for some ruinations, but he just could not stop there. He HAD to throw in some extras... all I can say is you better duck! Retaliation incoming! Great botl, great trader, stand-up guy!
    Got my end of a trade with Cabinetmaker today. He sent me 5 Oliva Special G's in return for 5 Ruinations. And he threw in a LFD Air Bender, which I have not tried yet, but is already speaking to me. Thanks Cabby.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    rwheelwright:
    Got my stash from Stephen Hannibal. He hooked me up with some smokes that Ihaven't had yet like the 601 Green and some others that I have only had once and now get to have again. Thanks bro!

Dude you went way above and beyond. This guy is phenomenal....

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    And ljl is the man of the day in my book.. He sent a nice package of cigars that for some reason, I never smoked before. 5 Vegas AAA, Gurkha Cuban Lagacy, Gran Habano Corojo #5, A Pioneer Valley Especiales, and an Arganese Maduro Perfecto..This was for the 200 post contest he held,.. Hey Larry, thanks a bunch. You are a great member of our forum.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Ljl decided to b my first trade so he took my trading virginity n cant thank him enough. Package was sent as promise with some extras of some awesome sticks( n fact im smoking the empire 3 right now.... i will send my package out as promised and this man is a stand up guy! THANKYOU so much for getting me started man....hope for many trades in the future!!!
  • TumblerTumbler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 338
    kaspera79:
    And ljl is the man of the day in my book.. He sent a nice package of cigars that for some reason, I never smoked before. 5 Vegas AAA, Gurkha Cuban Lagacy, Gran Habano Corojo #5, A Pioneer Valley Especiales, and an Arganese Maduro Perfecto..This was for the 200 post contest he held,.. Hey Larry, thanks a bunch. You are a great member of our forum.

Isn't he just down the street from you Kasper? You are in the Rockford area aren't you?