Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Diamondog:
    JZ helped me out on a CAO Sopranos request....JZ hooked me up with a Boss stick, a fave MOW and a RP I-Press which I am excited to try out! Once again a BOTL steps up fills a request and goes beyond, thanks!
    I just received my end of a trade with Diamondog! He sent me a Cohiba red dot churchill and tossed in a bonus Cohiba black! Thanks man! Definetly a stand up guy and good BOTL!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Im with ya bro, LJL just sent me a nice PIF with some of his reviews on the sticks and everything-----great guy in my book.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    JZ:
    Diamondog:
    JZ helped me out on a CAO Sopranos request....JZ hooked me up with a Boss stick, a fave MOW and a RP I-Press which I am excited to try out! Once again a BOTL steps up fills a request and goes beyond, thanks!
    I just received my end of a trade with Diamondog! He sent me a Cohiba red dot churchill and tossed in a bonus Cohiba black! Thanks man! Definetly a stand up guy and good BOTL!
    Enjoy!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Kas, Joey, Vulchor - Enjoy fellas! Never thought I'd have so much fun SENDING OUT cigars.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    ljl:
    Kas, Joey, Vulchor - Enjoy fellas! Never thought I'd have so much fun SENDING OUT cigars.
    Just remember my brother, he who laughs last... laughs loudest !
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    We enjoy recieivng...i cant wait to bomb you back! lol... just recieved my other package from Hayblet! faster then expected and great sticks! thanks!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    We enjoy recieivng...i cant wait to bomb you back! lol... just recieved my other package from Hayblet! faster then expected and great sticks! thanks!
    I too received my package from Joey today, just need to let them rest and I will enjoy one here soon, thank you Sir! Need to charge my digi cam up since I've been warned about incoming bombs.

Going to the Army/Navy store for a good helmet and some trenching supplies.
    Hope you enjoy my friend!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Just got my prize pack from sightunseen, awesome hit with two of my favorite sticks. Thanks a ton Brian!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Jetmech_63:
    Just got my prize pack from sightunseen, awesome hit with two of my favorite sticks. Thanks a ton Brian!
    Hope you enjoy them, the A. Fernandez has a hybrid habano/sumatra wrapper that is supposed to be pretty good. And please, call me Tony, haha.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Got Joey's end of a trade today. Every thing arrived in good shape and I even found a hitch hicker. Thanks Joey! You are a good trader.
    Got my PIF from Paul today! Anybody who sees this guy looking for a mooch - move quick! He sent me some great sticks. Cuba libre toro (been looking at those), Oliva O maduro, 5v classic and CSII, Casa magna with CO wrapper, Conuco, Padilla '32 (wow), Monte Cristo Media Noche (wowy wow), then he punched me! Thanks man these all look so great!
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    Just remember my brother, he who laughs last... laughs loudest !

Already warned the wife and kids not to open any ticking mailboxes!!! LOL!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I got my half of the trade w/ Robbyras the other day, B1 Buggatti lighter...he also sent some extra cigars even though I lost the SF vs ATL braves bet :) Thanks man!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my end of a trade that i did with Tumbler .............. Kim hit me up with the 5 Padilla Miamis as promised and then two killer extras ....... a RP Decade and a Padilla 1932 Special Edition Salomon .............. Thanks so much ...... anytime you wanna trade let me know
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Got my end of nice trade from Tim & Andre a combo trade got a couple of the Tabak Especials I've been wanting to try and a nice H. Upmann plus some other great sticks I'll be trying soon. Two great BOTL.
    LEONARD...u are my new favorite person in the world...u hit me with a massive trade with too many hitch hikers...i wish i could pay u back...and trust me i will on our next trade...lets just say u better get a helmet cuz it will be big bombs my friend.. Just got the package with a MoW VIRTUE!, PARK AVENUE, CAO, 5VEGAS CLASSIC, INDIAN TABAK MADURO, AND A FREAKIN BUTANE TORCH LIGHT....my friend my friend....i cant thank you enough...i have been dying to get ahold of the virtue ever since my lips first hit the original MoW!!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I got my package in today from sightunseen, and have to say there was an unexpected surprise in there! A Cuaba Cuban, thanks man, I've been wanting to try another Cuban.
    Krieg:
    I got my package in today from sightunseen, and have to say there was an unexpected surprise in there! A Cuaba Cuban, thanks man, I've been wanting to try another Cuban.
    Shhhhhhh! Haha, enjoy, man.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Krieg:
    I got a package in today from Tony as well, and I also recieved a Cuaba ISOM! Thanks a lot brother, you rock!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    posted this originally in the wrong thread me thinks...
    HOLY CRAP I'VE BEEN BOMBED!!!!!

Seriously bad@ss bomb from Alex
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Hardcore A+ to Goldy, great BOTL!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Tumbler:
    kaspera79:
    And ljl is the man of the day in my book.. He sent a nice package of cigars that for some reason, I never smoked before. 5 Vegas AAA, Gurkha Cuban Lagacy, Gran Habano Corojo #5, A Pioneer Valley Especiales, and an Arganese Maduro Perfecto..This was for the 200 post contest he held,.. Hey Larry, thanks a bunch. You are a great member of our forum.

Isn't he just down the street from you Kasper? You are in the Rockford area aren't you?
    It is a long street from my house to everywhere.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Got my end of a trade with Jetmech_63 today. 4 awesome Bosses. Jetmech is a standup BOTL in my book. Thanks again brother
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my end of the deal I had with Brett (The Cank) for a Cigar Oasis I sent out to him to try. All I asked for was a couple GH Vintage 2002 sticks and a little bit of monetary paper in return for it and this great BOTL had the audacity to throw in an Ashton VSG Eclipse LOL. This brother is just another fine example of all the great people we have on this forum who care more about this "hobby" and furthering the happinest it gives than themselves. Happy smoking to all fellow BOTL's.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    The sniper hit me with a Diesel, good stuff!
    Just got my end of a trade from Kim. Dropped in a few great bonus sticks (Ashton VSG, Oliva V and a great looking Camacho) that really blew me away! Thanks for agreeing to the trade!

Got my winnings from the NCAA brackets from Jim. A nice package of 6 sticks, which included the 262 Paradigm. Thanks for the awesome package, Jim.
    Got my end of the trade from Krieg, with a nice extra. Thanks for the trade, sir.
    Still crawling out from the blast crater!!! I got the bejeebers bombed outta me today! G2, Obsidian, Legend and Centurian all landed right on target. Careful what happens once (if) I recover - Thanks!!!