Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my winnings today from ljl's 200 post contest and he completely floored me! Lots of fantastic sticks smiling happy at me right now including an amazing looking Padilla 1932 salomon. Really above and beyond anything I was expecting and he hit several of the cigars I have listed on my 'wanting to try list'. A great BOTL without doubt. Thanks Larry.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Got my mooch chow from Laker today, six wuuunderful sticks that Im sure anybody here would love, thanks a ton Doug
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Glad they made it to you bro'. Enjoy.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    It seemed like a normal spring day. A sunny morning - nothing out of the ordinary. Suddenly the mushroom cloud started to rise, the blast wave hit and the sound almost blew out my eardrums!!! The poor fellow at the local pack and ship (who was still sweeping up glass from the blast Cank delivered when I last saw him), was just standing there shocked holding out his hand and muttering.
    The article in question was addressed to ... ME!!! Apparently I have done something to upset all of Canada.
    Doug - can't thank you enough! All I can say is WOW!!! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS! Laker for BOTL of the year!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    ljl:
    It seemed like a normal spring day. A sunny morning - nothing out of the ordinary. Suddenly the mushroom cloud started to rise, the blast wave hit and the sound almost blew out my eardrums!!! The poor fellow at the local pack and ship (who was still sweeping up glass from the blast Cank delivered when I last saw him), was just standing there shocked holding out his hand and muttering.
    The article in question was addressed to ... ME!!! Apparently I have done something to upset all of Canada.
    Doug - can't thank you enough! All I can say is WOW!!! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS! Laker for BOTL of the year!

wow you have had a hell of a week !
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got my end of a trade and bet with Krieg last week... My Giants handed a beat down to His braves... it was very sad... but he is a great BOTL and hooked me up with some sticks that I know he didn't want to part with... just goes to show that not all braves fans are bad people...
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    robbyras:
    I got my end of a trade and bet with Krieg last week... My Giants handed a beat down to His braves... it was very sad... but he is a great BOTL and hooked me up with some sticks that I know he didn't want to part with... just goes to show that not all braves fans are bad people...
    Oh MAN...just be glad Chipper wasn't in the lineup for that series! Just you wait till August! I also got my end of the trade from Rob, he sent me a Bugatti B1 lighter and some travel companions which he didn't have to do. Thanks man!
    The Cank:
    ljl:

wow you have had a hell of a week !

No kidding, beautiful weather, still I am checking the skies every time I step outside!!!

ljl:
    Well, I am glad they finally made it. I was afraid that I had misloaded the thing or something and it was just a dud that fell short of the mark.

I did say after getting yours a few weeks back that I would defend myself. I can't have you guy's here from the US thinking that we Canadians are all a bunch of pacifists who won't defend ourselves when needed. I hope there are one or two in there that you like, Larry.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    I just got my movie trivia winnings from Dan. 5 tasty sticks and a pin that I've stuck in my smoking fedora. LOL.

Thanks again Dan. Great BOTL.

• badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    minibeezy:
    I just got my movie trivia winnings from Dan. 5 tasty sticks and a pin that I've stuck in my smoking fedora. LOL.

Thanks again Dan. Great BOTL.

Glad things are finally starting to make it south. I was wondering if anything would ever make it.

Enjoy

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    What a incredible day, probably one of the best of my life, first my friend Tony sends me a brand new 300 count Humidor, then I get my PIF from Zeebra with some of my favorites and San Luis Rey I can't wait try, and to top it off Jetmech met me in Tulare tonight for a Rocky Patel event and personally gave me a goodie bag with a Gurkha Centurian and Carlos Torana Reserva Select and some of my favorites. I'm grinning from ear to ear right now.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    wow... thats all i have to say about these guys! got an AWESOME package from vulchor today which included our agreed trade with some extras and my PIF with some extras, really really awesome. Then, i got bombed by my canadian brethren badge! all in all, an ORGASMIC day for my overstuffed humi :D
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    Well, I am glad they finally made it. I was afraid that I had misloaded the thing or something and it was just a dud that fell short of the mark.

I did say after getting yours a few weeks back that I would defend myself. I can't have you guy's here from the US thinking that we Canadians are all a bunch of pacifists who won't defend ourselves when needed. I hope there are one or two in there that you like, Larry.

Still can't believe this bomb! I got a Gran habano vintage 2002, 3 siglos, and a Nica Libre that have all been some of my favorites lately. I also got a Padilla '68 and Gurkha Black dragon those are some of my all time favorites. Laker also hit me with two beautiful sticks I have been dying to try - Gurkha centurian and Padilla dominus, I can't wait to try these (also; started the week with 0 centurians, then bought 0 somehow wound up with two - that's a great week in my book - Tx to you as well Cank)! Last but not least there was a GOF Don Carlos in there. Who gives these away? Awesome BOTLs that's who! One of those sticks I always wanted, but could never pull the trigger on - a truly great gift.

Thanks again Doug!

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Got my fiver from brc81 for Movie Trivia winnings. Very nice selection. He's good peeps.....
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So I got my PIF package in from Alex ........ The man has decimated my mail box with 7 great sticks ....... He nailed me with a Padilla Dominus a LHCOF a DPG JJ maduro and a Cuban Classic a MOW and a CuAvana Intenso and one of tasty yard treats ... a Fumas by Padilla ................... All in All an awesome package from an awesome BOTL Thanks Brother
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Got bombed yesterday by Badge54FD. Didn't get to post it until today because I have been picking up the pieces around the yard of what used to be my side porch. Dang box wouldn't even fit in my mail box. Opened it up and a note was attached that I had been bombed by Badge. Apparently Even and Betasynn nominated me....dirty rat bastards!

Inside the package 3 Gurkhas- the Turk, Regent, and Shaggy. CAO black and a new one for me a Godfather. That Godfather is HUGE! Oh and a nice fire lapel pin was included. Thanks guys for an awesome package.
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    ljl:

Still can't believe this bomb! I got a Gran habano vintage 2002, 3 siglos, and a Nica Libre that have all been some of my favorites lately. I also got a Padilla '68 and Gurkha Black dragon those are some of my all time favorites. Laker also hit me with two beautiful sticks I have been dying to try - Gurkha centurian and Padilla dominus, I can't wait to try these (also; started the week with 0 centurians, then bought 0 somehow wound up with two - that's a great week in my book - Tx to you as well Cank)! Last but not least there was a GOF Don Carlos in there. Who gives these away? Awesome BOTLs that's who! One of those sticks I always wanted, but could never pull the trigger on - a truly great gift.

Thanks again Doug!

Hey, didn't we do this already yesterday? LMAO

Glad you like the selection Larry. ENJOY brother.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    just got a great contest package from betasynn and it looks TASTY! included a diesel, camacho PE, ITC split decision, oliva MB III, 5 vegas cask strength 2 which ive been dying to try, carlos torano virtuoso, padilla habano, 5 vegas A, and an RP decade!!! thanks so much man this was a great package!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Hit me with my movie pass winnings today... a nice I Press, Nub Maduro Torp, 5 Vegas Limitada 08 and a few other sticks... another great package from a solid BOTL
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    got my mooch package and my mystery stick package on the same day! An incredible package deal there^ ^
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my mooch pack from brotheradam today as well, very nice selection of sticks. Thanks again Jeff!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Just got my end of a trade with him, the sticks came fast, and hard! Some nice extras in there too.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    alienmisprint:
    Got my mooch pack from brotheradam today as well, very nice selection of sticks. Thanks again Jeff!
    Glad they got there, enjoy Tony.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    These are two of the finest BOTL I've had the pleasure of dealing with. I've dealt with Alien before, but this was my first with Sandman. I got my packages from winning their contests today, and in total, I got 48 sticks and a humidor!!!!! Twenty plus the humidor from Alien - including a Camacho PE, Gurkha Warlard, and Gurkha Rare Breed. Then, Sandman blew it up as well with 28 sticks!!!! Holy S**T... included a 262 Paradigm, Padron Anniversary, Cain, Cain F, etc etc etc. I'm still in shock. Anyone who has the opportunity to deal with these guys, jump on it. Outstanding gentlemen, simply outstanding!
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Sandman1am:
    Got bombed yesterday by Badge54FD. Didn't get to post it until today because I have been picking up the pieces around the yard of what used to be my side porch. Dang box wouldn't even fit in my mail box. Opened it up and a note was attached that I had been bombed by Badge. Apparently Even and Betasynn nominated me....dirty rat bastards!

Inside the package 3 Gurkhas- the Turk, Regent, and Shaggy. CAO black and a new one for me a Godfather. That Godfather is HUGE! Oh and a nice fire lapel pin was included. Thanks guys for an awesome package.

Enjoy

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Both these guys blew up my business with 74 cigars! Yes 74 freakin great cigars!! These two guys made a cigar newwbies day!!! Check out what they send me in the thread "74"!

These guys are very very generous!! Great BOTL's!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Hope you enjoy BOTL!
    badge54fd:
    Sandman1am:

Enjoy

Thanks again and I will do just that.
    cholmes8310:
    These are two of the finest BOTL I've had the pleasure of dealing with. I've dealt with Alien before, but this was my first with Sandman. I got my packages from winning their contests today, and in total, I got 48 sticks and a humidor!!!!! Twenty plus the humidor from Alien - including a Camacho PE, Gurkha Warlard, and Gurkha Rare Breed. Then, Sandman blew it up as well with 28 sticks!!!! Holy S**T... included a 262 Paradigm, Padron Anniversary, Cain, Cain F, etc etc etc. I'm still in shock. Anyone who has the opportunity to deal with these guys, jump on it. Outstanding gentlemen, simply outstanding!
    I'm glad they got there in good shape. I hope you enjoy them all and here is to a good start for a newer BOTL! Hope you have enough room for everything.