Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    So I was the victim of another attack. This time it was a guy that has been hanging around here for a little while but has lately been becoming very involved with all things around the forums.

Alex sent me out 8 different sticks and the list is impressive.

I don't know why hw picked me, but as all unfairly attacked victims, ICheck it out...
    Nub Habano
    UNO Puro
    La Herencia Cubana
    AJ Fernandez Sig. Series
    Gurkha Blue steel
    Gurkha Centurian
    5 Vegas Gold
    Then just to make this attack as effective as he could, Alex throws in a Camacho Pre Embargo ! I reserve the right to sue his a$$ off! Oh no wait, that would be a bit of an overreaction huh? I'll just have to show him the error of his ways, by sending out a little "Peace keeing mission" of my own.

Nice hit Alex. Obviously you are gaining a reputation around here for being a good trader and stand up guy. Now we can add surprise attacker of innocent Canadians. I hope you are proud of yourself? THANKS ALEX !!!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got my package from Kingjk729(Jim) in the mail. Hit me with 7 great sticks for my PIF!! I'm out of room fellas...no more, please...no moreee....lol.

Great BOTL!!!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    These are two of the finest BOTL I've had the pleasure of dealing with. I've dealt with Alien before, but this was my first with Sandman. I got my packages from winning their contests today, and in total, I got 48 sticks and a humidor!!!!! Twenty plus the humidor from Alien - including a Camacho PE, Gurkha Warlard, and Gurkha Rare Breed. Then, Sandman blew it up as well with 28 sticks!!!! Holy S**T... included a 262 Paradigm, Padron Anniversary, Cain, Cain F, etc etc etc. I'm still in shock. Anyone who has the opportunity to deal with these guys, jump on it. Outstanding gentlemen, simply outstanding!
    I'm glad they got there in good shape. I hope you enjoy them all and here is to a good start for a newer BOTL! Hope you have enough room for everything.
    who's the newer BOTL? I've been here over a year? And smoking about 5... "whatchu talk'n bout Willis"?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Do I really need to beat a dead horse and tell everyone how great Alex Williams is and easy to deal with??? Well in case you live under a rock....he is awesome and you should work with him any time you can. Thanks Alex.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I received a package today from our own Jetmech (Vinnie) that completely blew my socks off. I mean REALLY. I have received some very nice bombs from some of you guys here, but this one is over the top.

I had sent Jet a package while he was on the USS Nimitz, this last rotation for him. I got such a kick out of sending a package to a moving target !

Well apparently Vinnie has a long memory and a penchant for revenge. Holy cow Vin, remind me not to go up against you again. Here are the packages contents
    a Bolivar No.2 tubo isom
    a Romeo & Julietta, Romeo No.2 isom
    Padilla Miami Toro, mmmmmmmmm
    RP Decade
    Gurkha Legend

Now with the first two sticks I was walking 4 feet off the floor. The next three kept a HUGE smile on my face for at least ten minutes straight, but then I spotted the last stick in the box and just couldn't beleive what I was looking at ! Vinny went and put in an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario !!!!

I am kind of numb right now. I have been sitting here thinking about what it would take for me to set fire to that Anniversario and I could NOT come up with anything. This is very different for me, cause I have the philosophy that if you have a very expensive cigar that you never smoke then it is just an ornament not a cigar. I may have just been bombed my first ornament! LMAO
    As has been stated here many times before... Vinny (Jetmech ) is a stand up guy a FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC trader. THANK YOU Vinny.Thank you VERY MUCH, very generous of you bro'

Man, my lack of any good B&M's within two hours of where I live is making these packages you guy's keep sending out harder and harder to retaliate against. But I do love a challenge!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Vulchor:
    Do I really need to beat a dead horse and tell everyone how great Alex Williams is and easy to deal with??? Well in case you live under a rock....he is awesome and you should work with him any time you can. Thanks Alex.
    Agreed. I just got a package from him, he insisted that I have some 5 vegas since ive not smoked any of them yet. had some nice extras in there too!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Alex is an awesome bomber can't wait to trade with him again or send a few bombs his way
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Just got the package from NYHCx516x and must say everything was in premium condition and a extra gurkha Beauty which i have been dying to try....thanks so much bro and hope to trade in the future as well!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Just got the bomb from Hayblet....thanks bro...cant wait to try that cain! great others as wel, a oliva, gurkha empire 3, nub conneticut, and a punch corojo!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    So I was the victim of another attack. This time it was a guy that has been hanging around here for a little while but has lately been becoming very involved with all things around the forums.

Alex sent me out 8 different sticks and the list is impressive.

I don't know why hw picked me, but as all unfairly attacked victims, ICheck it out...
    Nub Habano
    UNO Puro
    La Herencia Cubana
    AJ Fernandez Sig. Series
    Gurkha Blue steel
    Gurkha Centurian
    5 Vegas Gold
    Then just to make this attack as effective as he could, Alex throws in a Camacho Pre Embargo ! I reserve the right to sue his a$$ off! Oh no wait, that would be a bit of an overreaction huh? I'll just have to show him the error of his ways, by sending out a little "Peace keeing mission" of my own.

Nice hit Alex. Obviously you are gaining a reputation around here for being a good trader and stand up guy. Now we can add surprise attacker of innocent Canadians. I hope you are proud of yourself? THANKS ALEX !!!
    haha glad they got there doug! i was beginning to worry. I actually sat next to one of your kind on the plane to montana and was very surprised at how polite and civil she was ;) You deserve em brother!
    Vulchor:
    Thanks for the kind words man! I'm glad they got there safe. Enjoy em!
    NYHCx516x:
    Vulchor:
    Agreed. I just got a package from him, he insisted that I have some 5 vegas since ive not smoked any of them yet. had some nice extras in there too!
    Hope you like the 5 vegas as they are one of my favorite brands!
    kingjk729:
    So I got my PIF package in from Alex ........ The man has decimated my mail box with 7 great sticks ....... He nailed me with a Padilla Dominus a LHCOF a DPG JJ maduro and a Cuban Classic a MOW and a CuAvana Intenso and one of tasty yard treats ... a Fumas by Padilla ................... All in All an awesome package from an awesome BOTL Thanks Brother
    enjoy em buddy!
    I come home from my trip and my dad is in the hospital. He was in the ICU with a broken arm, shattered rib cage, fractured collar bone, and 3rd degree burns... What had happened was i had asked him to pick up tony's package and it exploded after he opened the mailbox!! i mean he went WAAAY overboard. I know you said you were makin up for it being late but damn brother!! this won't go unanswered.... THANKS TONY!!!!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Alex Williams:
    I come home from my trip and my dad is in the hospital. He was in the ICU with a broken arm, shattered rib cage, fractured collar bone, and 3rd degree burns... What had happened was i had asked him to pick up tony's package and it exploded after he opened the mailbox!! i mean he went WAAAY overboard. I know you said you were makin up for it being late but damn brother!! this won't go unanswered.... THANKS TONY!!!!
    No problem man, and I really do feel bad about that pack. It was like a series of unfortunate events during a very busy time, lol.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    This is long overdue. Evan had sent me my NCAA winnings and sticks from a related side bet. He also granted my wish for some Liga Privadas and included the sticks in his package as well. Naturally, there were a crapload of sticks. In fact, it was way more sticks than I had expected! I got the package last Monday but didn't come home until Wednesday. I've had some stuff that I had to deal with so I have not been able to post here all last week. So, sorry for my delay, and a huge thanks to Evan for his generosity. Here is a pic of the loot.

From Drop Box

Some highlights: La Aurora Preferido! Holy Christ! Never had one before and when I opened it, it had the beginnings of some plume! Incredible! The other sticks were top-notch sticks as well and a lot of them I've not tried before. The Liga Privada's weren't pictured because they wouldn't of fit in the picture.
    I received a package from bandyt last week. He told me that even though he didn't have to send me anything for the NCAA tourney, he wanted to give me something anyways. So he put together a nice little package, which included a Gurkha Grand Reserve. Wow! I am blown away. Let it be known that bandyt is a good BOTL. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the awesomeness. Thanks, bandyt for your kindness.
    Also received Matt's package last week. With all the other packages I've received, it felt like the Berlin Airlift or something. This package was my winnings from the NCAA tourney and Matt more than delivered. The pic will speak for itself.

From Drop Box

That LFD looks freaking amazing and I'm going to enjoy the other sticks as well. Thanks, Matt.
    sightunseen:
    That LFD looks freaking amazing and I'm going to enjoy the other sticks as well. Thanks, Matt.
    Word to the wise, if you haven't had that LFD, smoke it on a full stomach. You may have had it, I don't know. But nothing makes me sick and that one had me looped.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561

This arrived first thing this morning from Mr. Hannibal from a Titan trade we worked out. Very nice selection, great trader. Thanks!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Got my end from a chick stick trade with Goldy.....Jeez this guy went overboard.....simple trade I thought....nope da guy throws in way more sticks than needed. All solid stuff ive been looking at trying. Unreal! My wife is stoked. gonna have to make this up to him somehow.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I have been Absent for a few days dealing with LIFE BS with the Stepdaughter, But On Friday I got this BOX from the Mailman..... I recieved a Cigar Box Bomb for My Project from this Great BOTL STRYKER..... when I dug to the Bottom there was a Post it note that says CIgar InSide! BAM a Beautiful CAO Tubo Italia.... Never seen one and I have had a CAO Rubsto Italia before and enjoyed it. Thanks Styker your In the Credits for the Project BIG TIME. CHeck out the Great Aurora BOX! AWESOME!
    Thanks Bro!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Lost the Pic here it is repostit. DAMN Absence made me computer illiterate

BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I have been Absent for a few days dealing with LIFE BS with the Stepdaughter, But On Friday I got this BOX from the Mailman..... I recieved a Cigar Box Bomb for My Project from this Great BOTL STRYKER..... when I dug to the Bottom there was a Post it note that says CIgar InSide! BAM a Beautiful CAO Tubo Italia.... Never seen one and I have had a CAO Rubsto Italia before and enjoyed it. Thanks Styker your In the Credits for the Project BIG TIME. CHeck out the Great Aurora BOX! AWESOME! Thanks Bro!

Photobucket
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    cholmes8310
    you are a jerk.

and i love you for it

seems like you cant even mention that you ran out of a stick you like without someone blowin up the mailbox.

thanks for the cigars.

Relics with a year already on them.... you frekin rule!

...and thats an original Cask Strength...
    never thought i would see one of those again in my life. gotta save that for a special occasion, thats my favorite 5 vegas and now im SURE ill never see one again.

the SCII just arent the same.
    kuzi16:
    cholmes8310
    you are a jerk.

and i love you for it

seems like you cant even mention that you ran out of a stick you like without someone blowin up the mailbox.

thanks for the cigars.

Relics with a year already on them.... you frekin rule!

...and thats an original Cask Strength...
    never thought i would see one of those again in my life. gotta save that for a special occasion, thats my favorite 5 vegas and now im SURE ill never see one again.

the SCII just arent the same.
    Really? I thought it was a CSII... Oh well, enjoy it. I wasn't that big a fan, glad I could get you something you liked. I had no idea what to send along with the Relics.
    Got my fun and games package from Dark Roast today and all i can say is DAMN!!! GREAT botl. if you get a chance to deal with him, dont pass it up or youll regret it!!
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Thanks Alex. Glad you got them! It took a few extra days for me to get them to you, but I was waiting for one to arive from Ccom! All Hail The Beard!lol Mike
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just got my end of a trade with Wheelie. All the agreed upon sticks (plus three hitchikers) arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again Rich, I appreciate it man.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Got home today and had a nice package from Thewelder waiting on me, thanks Richard I'd trade with you again anytime! image
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    These dudes have destroyed!
    WOW!