Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    stephen_hannibal:
    These dudes have destroyed!
    WOW!

Enjoy! I hope I reformed you, if not - I hope you find something else you like!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Thank you for the good news though I don't deserve it. I didn't get it out when I said I would nor did I send you a number. Though you do deserve the good trade. He got the sticks to me nice and safe. Also threw in in a few stow aways. Thank your very much
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I got home yesterday and got my half of the box that we split. Thanks rob!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    a small nuke went off in my mailbox today... I am beyond floored by what Mr. Hannibal sent as a trade ...
    2 A Fernandez Signatures
    4 Diesels
    2 Don Pepin Series SF
    1 Gurkha Grand Envoy
    2 Arganese ML3
    1 Arganese Nicaraguan Presidente

This goes above and beyond what I had expected in a trade Stephen you are one serious BOTL Bomber™ now I just need to expediate getting my Humi built :(
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Laker and I worked out a trade and he delivered just as he usually does. Thanks a million buddy. Your package is on the way....
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    alienmisprint:
    Just got my end of a trade with Wheelie. All the agreed upon sticks (plus three hitchikers) arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again Rich, I appreciate it man.
    Got my stash from Tony with a few extra thrown in. Thanks man. Looking forward to trying those sticks. Let me know how you like the La Aurora 1495 1994. They have been aging since 10/08.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Just got my end of a trade with him, and I'm sure to no ones surprise he's a good trader. If you get the chance to, definately trade with him!

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Damnit Alex!!! Totally uncalled for! Got home and my mailbox that still wasn't repaired from Alien's and Sandman's packages, was completely leveled now due to a bomb from Alex. Out of the blue bomb, had no friggin idea I was even a target. Hit me with a great selection, two of which I haven't had, and a few favorites I was out of. Pic is below. Alex, you know that I, as a crimson-blooded BAMA fan, cannot tolerate this unfounded attack by an Auburn fan. All I gotta say is, you better reinforce your positiion. I won't tell you when, but you got yours coming. Now, I have a regular MOW, MOW SE, MOW Ruinations, and MOW Virtues. I'm going for a 4 stick day. What kinda badge you get for that? MWAHAHAHA. And totally looking forward to the AirBender!!

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So i got my movie pack from Kaspera today ............. What an awesome pack from if I may say ........Been having a couple of sh1tty days and this package really has lifted my spirits ..... 7 killer sticks in all and the playlist goes a lil like this ................. A RP Decade, A LHCOF, A Nording, A H. Upmann H-2000, A La Aroma De Cuba, A 3Siglos and A Nica Libre ........................Thanks brother for a great package and real shot in the arm
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    I just mentioned to him that I had been wanting to try the Padilla 1932 and this fine person went and sent me two of them ! They are a great smoke and thank you again Sir. Your generosity surprises me every time and is greatly appreciated !
    He got me with a 5 Vegas Miami. Thank You ( whoever you are )
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Alex williams nailed me already! I thought he'd still be diggin is way out from under th rubble of the last beer bomb i sent him but he managd to get off one last dying shot. Nice hit Alex, thanks a ton!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Jarett, as always, out did himself with the trade we set up. He sent me 7 outstanding sticks including a MAXX that is as big around as my wrist! Thanks dude, yours will be showing up real soon.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Jetmech_63:
    Alex williams nailed me already! I thought he'd still be diggin is way out from under th rubble of the last beer bomb i sent him but he managd to get off one last dying shot. Nice hit Alex, thanks a ton!
    i saw your post on the bomb thread saying what you were sending out was "Different" so i thought i would send you a retaliation bomb in preparation for your beer bomb :)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Joe is bad ass! He sent his side of the trade we set up and snuck an extra stick or 2 in. Dude, that Man O" War looks killer! If you get a chance to trade with joeyjoe21......... do it!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    firetruckguy:
    Jarett, as always, out did himself with the trade we set up. He sent me 7 outstanding sticks including a MAXX that is as big around as my wrist! Thanks dude, yours will be showing up real soon.
    glad they made it there man, enjoy em! yea that MAXX is huge, you may want to set aside a few hours for that :)
    This dude knocked me out with my winnings from the FnG, RP ITC 10th, CAO America, Oliva V, Tobacos Baez, La Aurora, Gran Habano 3 Siglos, and a Gurkha Empire III.. thanks a lot man!
    Got my end of a trade from jsnake today. We agreed I would send him a few sticks for 1 of ea size of the 262 Paradigm. Not only did he send the 3ea 262's but because his shipment of box pressed 262's were late getting to him he threw in about 6 or 7 more!! I went home for lunch today and had a few packages on my doorstep. I was too busy trying to get them all out of the box and into my humidor that I did not get a chance to check them all out, but he went above and beyond!! Great BOTL!
    brotheradam sent me a package a few weeks back for no reason other than to help a newb out. I ended finally getting some sticks together and sent him a package back. He at the same time put another package together and sent it to me again!! Thanks for all the sticks you have sent me, I really appreciate it and they have definitely given me some options to select from and new things to try! Great BOTL!!
    I got my package in from a trade bass and I set up. We agreed he would send me a box of 5 Vegas classics and I would send him some singles that he selected from a list that I had sent him. I get home today and not only did he send the full box of 5 Vegas Classics, but he threw in 10 extra sticks!!! I did not get a chance to really check out what all he sent because I was home on my lunch break and trying to unbox 3 packages that I received today and get them in my humidor. I did see 2 Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinets in there that I had been wanting to try out though!! Thanks again bass, you went out of the way big time in this trade!!
    Got my smokes from his PIF. Thanks Sir and I will probably smoke that Fulsom this weekend. I'll let ya know what I think but it smells GREAT !
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Cank:
    Got my smokes from his PIF. Thanks Sir and I will probably smoke that Fulsom this weekend. I'll let ya know what I think but it smells GREAT !

Rock on! Sabbath Bloddy Sabbath!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    HOLY COW ! I just got My Mooch from Stryker! What a Great BOTL.... he wasnt kidding when he said he was slamming out some heavy hitting sticks! 2 Different LFD's, a Cain, and A Killer ASHTON VSG! I cant wait to try these bad Boys out! Thanks Stryker...... Damn I feeel like i send out weak Bombs when I get one like this!
    Photobucket
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    Just received my end of the trade from coachjamie. Delivered everything as promised and even threw in an extra that I have yet to try yet. Definitely a good botl in my book.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    coachjamie:
    brotheradam sent me a package a few weeks back for no reason other than to help a newb out. I ended finally getting some sticks together and sent him a package back. He at the same time put another package together and sent it to me again!! Thanks for all the sticks you have sent me, I really appreciate it and they have definitely given me some options to select from and new things to try! Great BOTL!!
    The feeling is mutual my friend, you hooked me up with one's I've been wanting to try too, plus you threw in a couple of extra. I can't wait to try them. I'd trade with Jamie anyday, he's a great BOTL.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Got my movie winnings from Jim, and it was as he promised. His 'bakers dozen' which included a 5 Vegas A, Cask Strength, a couple Padillas, Nica Libre, 1666, 262 Paradigm and more, along with a 20 count humi. Packaging was solid and it arrived quickly.

Thanks bro.
    Just got a great 21st Bday package from Stephen, 6 great sticks, you outdid yourself stephen, there will be reprecussions however ;)
    I just got my end of a trade from Stephen today. Everything packaged nicely and in great condition! Thanks for the trade and the extra Puros Indios to try out!! Great BOTL!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Got my end of the trade today a good stand up guy ^ ^ even shipped with a pillow... I would have but mine are currently keeping mine cozy till I can get my Humi built
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got firetrucks package today....even threw in a few hitchhikers! cant wait to try them out and will trade again from him anyday! thnks botl