Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I'm adding even more cred to stephen_hannibal. I received his end of a trade we did today and he more than came through. We were only trading three Perdomos for three A.F. Signatures. Along with the A.F.'s, he threw in a Nub Cameroon, Indian Tabac Natural, a DPG Tabacos Baez Serie S F and a Gurkha Grand Envoy. The only stick I've had out of these is the Nub. Once again, you've outdone yourself Stephen! Thanks brother!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Just got my trade package from brotheradam and Hayblet - stand up guys who ship very quickly. We agreed on a trade on Saturday/Sunday, they mailed it out Monday and I just got both packages today. Much appreciated that you guys packed the cigars so securely!!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    xmacro:
    Just got my trade package from brotheradam and Hayblet - stand up guys who ship very quickly. We agreed on a trade on Saturday/Sunday, they mailed it out Monday and I just got both packages today. Much appreciated that you guys packed the cigars so securely!!
    And yours came quickly & safely as well. Thanks for the trade xmacro. Xmacro=stand up guy.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    So as a newb. How does one go about getting on the good trader list? Do you just find someone willing to trust you and make a few trades or what should I be doing? Should I focus on building up my collection first? Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get my hands on as many different varieties as possible without breaking the bank.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    sirfoster83:
    So as a newb. How does one go about getting on the good trader list? Do you just find someone willing to trust you and make a few trades or what should I be doing? Should I focus on building up my collection first? Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get my hands on as many different varieties as possible without breaking the bank.
    you are about to have a pm...
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This BOTL IS the man! He had a note a while back to give away a Zune he had. Now i figured it was a old warn out Zune, wich would be ok cuz its going into my work truck. Niel sent m a damn neer new Zune! This thing is awesome! PLUS! he inclueded a Nub Conni! Thanks my friend. If ya'll get a chance to trade with Niel.......do it!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    firetruckguy:
    This BOTL IS the man! He had a note a while back to give away a Zune he had. Now i figured it was a old warn out Zune, wich would be ok cuz its going into my work truck. Niel sent m a damn neer new Zune! This thing is awesome! PLUS! he inclueded a Nub Conni! Thanks my friend. If ya'll get a chance to trade with Niel.......do it!
    actually, i just found the case for it.. .. now the case... looks like its been through hell and back!

Loved the sticks you sent, been wanting to try that RP, the CAO and that gurkha... sweet man. Thanks!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Been busy lately so sorry for the delayed post, but Goldy caught me unaware with a trade we did for some chicksticks. Man, I just wanted to do a little trade for my wifes cigars, and this guy hits me with a mellow and mild sampler that blew me and the wife away! Thanks man! image Also did a trade with Xmarco for some med-mild cigars he was looking to try. Brudda was quick, I mean real quick with the delivery and the sticks is looking smooth, great condition. Both are stand up BOTL. Im not sure Im worthy of these guys.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Got badges package from the movie trivia gig....dam...dude u hooked me up big tiem...he ordered me something special from ccom which included a diesel, camacho, perdomo, man o war...and so many more...thanks for everything bro!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    The Cank:
    Got my smokes from his PIF. Thanks Sir and I will probably smoke that Fulsom this weekend. I'll let ya know what I think but it smells GREAT !

Got my 666 win and got some great sticks! Thanks for the game Ozzie, much appreciated.

Really looking forward to the chateau real and that Folsom cigar. Nice personal touch Ozzie, thanks again.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got my trade from Jeff. Hes a good man ! I got a La Aroma, Oliva, fantastic RP Connecticut, Victor Sin Clair, and a 5 Vegas Miami, Thank You Sir !
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just got my trade package from Brett today, the entire gurkha empire series, plus 2 gurkha blue steels and a black pearl. great BOTL!!
    The Cank:
    Got my trade from Jeff. Hes a good man ! I got a La Aroma, Oliva, fantastic RP Connecticut, Victor Sin Clair, and a 5 Vegas Miami, Thank You Sir !
    Glad they got there Brett, enjoy my friend.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I just received my end of a trade with ENFIDL. Everything arrived in good shape! Thanks! Definitely a good trader.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Glad to hear they got there good brother! Sorry I didn't have anything extra to toss in for ya. Next time!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    extras are not necessary, no worries! What you sent was worth more $$
    My man Brett was nice to enough to offer helpful advice in seasoning my new humidor and even sent me his beads his wasn't using too. The Cank is a very helpful and great BOTL. Thanks again man.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Hit me with a great 450 post contest! Stand up guy here!!

• gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    Just got my half of a trade with ENFIDEL - three pack of some delicious 5 Vegas goodness (Gold, Series A & Classic)! Sticks arrived in pristine condition (mouth started watering when I opened the ziplock) and so fast it was like he ran them across the street instead of shipping them halfway across the country!

In short, ENFIDEL is exactly the kind of BOTL you want to trade with! Picture is blurry, but you should get the idea. HOORAH!

• gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    gdsim1:
    Just got my half of a trade with ENFIDEL - three pack of some delicious 5 Vegas goodness (Gold, Series A & Classic)! Sticks arrived in pristine condition (mouth started watering when I opened the ziplock) and so fast it was like he ran them across the street instead of shipping them halfway across the country!

In short, ENFIDEL is exactly the kind of BOTL you want to trade with! Picture is blurry, but you should get the idea. HOORAH!

OR NOT on the pic! D@mned HTML....

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    +1 for ENFIDEL. Just got my end of our trade. Nicely packaged and quick. ENFIDEL will fit in nicely around here.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Fourtotheflush:
    Hit me with a great 450 post contest! Stand up guy here!!

well you did guess my favorite novel of all time... Enjoy!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    gdsim1:

Thanks brother! I really hope you enjoy the 5 Vegas's as much as I have. I can't wait to get and enjoy the CAO's and the Verdadero! gdsmi1 is def a great BOTL! It's been really great getting to ya man!
    lilwing88:
    +1 for ENFIDEL. Just got my end of our trade. Nicely packaged and quick. ENFIDEL will fit in nicely around here.
    Thanks bro! I can't believe the collection you sent me! Wow, great BOTL!10 awesome cigars!
    coachjamie:
    I just received my end of a trade with ENFIDL. Everything arrived in good shape! Thanks! Definitely a good trader.
    And alot of Thanks to you as well bro! coachjamie is quite the BOTL! Sent me 6 cigars in our deal when I was only expecting 4! If anyone ever passes up on trading with gdsmi1,lilwing and coachjamie you will be sorry! 3 great BOTL's! They all have great communication and their generosity has been very humbling! Can't wait to trade with you brothers again! Your generosity will not be forgotten gents!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    coachjamie:
    I just got my end of a trade from Stephen today. Everything packaged nicely and in great condition! Thanks for the trade and the extra Puros Indios to try out!! Great BOTL!
    Received my end of our trade today.
    Of the 23 stick he sent I have only had 3, so lots of new stuff to try out. A really great BOTL.

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    This post is to inform the entire CCom community that the best kept secret, trader-wise, is this BOTL. Dan heard on one of the threads that my 21st birthday was coming up and that finals week was next week. He sent me a PM saying that he knew what it was like to be a broke college student and not having enough money, etc. With that in mind, he decided to send me a "finals week" care package, which just arrived not 10 minutes ago. This glorious assortment of sticks consisted of a Man O War, Nica Libre, La Herencia Cubana, Oliva Serie O, 5 Vegas A, and a Fire by Rocky Patel, which is no longer in production. Needless to say I was speechless when Dan showed his extreme generosity by sending this package, and this package was amazing. Dan, thank you so much for the finals week package, I know it will make next week a hell of a lot easier. If anyone on this forum has the opportunity to do any kind of trade, pass, or bomb to/from/with Dan, I suggest they take it, because this guy is as generous as they come. Thank you again Dan!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    illinoisgolf99:
    This post is to inform the entire CCom community that the best kept secret, trader-wise, is this BOTL. Dan heard on one of the threads that my 21st birthday was coming up and that finals week was next week. He sent me a PM saying that he knew what it was like to be a broke college student and not having enough money, etc. With that in mind, he decided to send me a "finals week" care package, which just arrived not 10 minutes ago. This glorious assortment of sticks consisted of a Man O War, Nica Libre, La Herencia Cubana, Oliva Serie O, 5 Vegas A, and a Fire by Rocky Patel, which is no longer in production. Needless to say I was speechless when Dan showed his extreme generosity by sending this package, and this package was amazing. Dan, thank you so much for the finals week package, I know it will make next week a hell of a lot easier. If anyone on this forum has the opportunity to do any kind of trade, pass, or bomb to/from/with Dan, I suggest they take it, because this guy is as generous as they come. Thank you again Dan!
    I got hit by the sniper today. Sent me out a Deisel. Thanks Sniper.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got my package from Jarett, Thanks brother you didn't have to send me all those but I will for SURE take them ! Thanks again man. Good luck with finals and Happy Birthday !
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Just got my end of a trade with this awesome BOTL.
    Everything was shipped nicely and he tossed in a few extras. Tremendous Mr. Marvel....

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Thanks man. I'm glad the package got to you safely. I was a little worried about it.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I would like to propose sirfoster83 for membership... we set up a trade to get him on "The List" and he came through on his end and then some... he sent over a few extra sticks simply because he knew they were something I was looking for...

He is a stand-up guy in my book...