Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Hayblet threw a few bonus sticks in along with the mystery sticks for the mystery game. Spencer is a solid BOTL, been curious about the Cuban label, thanks again!
    Tony just hit me up with a PIF. There's some great looking stuff in there, including a Centurian and one I've been really curious to try since many on the forum here rave about them, the Utopia Blue. Thanks again Tony!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Got Tonys package as well today from the F&G thread!

All in good lookin shape. A really long RP Sig in there, along with 4 other tasty sticks with a CAO Gold I been missing.

Thanks bro!!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Duder2:
    Tony just hit me up with a PIF. There's some great looking stuff in there, including a Centurian and one I've been really curious to try since many on the forum here rave about them, the Utopia Blue. Thanks again Tony!
    zeebra:
    Got Tonys package as well today from the F&G thread!

All in good lookin shape. A really long RP Sig in there, along with 4 other tasty sticks with a CAO Gold I been missing.

Thanks bro!!!
    Both of you guys are very welcome. Hope you enjoy the sticks.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    well i was walking my dog on saturday and she went to go sniff the mailbox, next thing i know there was a big explosion and my dog was blown back 50 feet! I rushed over and made sure she was ok (she will make a full recovery) and examined the mailbox. Lilwing sent me 5 great sticks! MoW, CAO Brazilia, Gurkha super Fuerte, and 2 more that i cant remember. I am UBER excited to revisit the brazilia as i havent had it in about a year in a half! THANKS MARTY!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Alex Williams:
    well i was walking my dog on saturday and she went to go sniff the mailbox, next thing i know there was a big explosion and my dog was blown back 50 feet! I rushed over and made sure she was ok (she will make a full recovery) and examined the mailbox. Lilwing sent me 5 great sticks! MoW, CAO Brazilia, Gurkha super Fuerte, and 2 more that i cant remember. I am UBER excited to revisit the brazilia as i havent had it in about a year in a half! THANKS MARTY!!
    Sorry 'bout yur dog, dude.....
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The pillow man hit me with my Movie winnings today... 5 beauties over varying shapes, sizes and colors... and they just happened to include one of my all-time favorites... He's a generous guy and a valued BOTL in my book!
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    Sorry 'bout yur dog, dude.....
    Don't worry about it ;) dont think this is over :D
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    MrMoke wanted to send me some Padrons so I could have a better experience with them. My first one was awful and he made the offer to send some others for me to try. Anyways the package arrived today and my wife was telling me about all of the sticks included. He really went above and beyond in his generosity. Huge thanks and when I get home tomorrow I will post a pic. THANKS MRMOKE!!
    Boomdaboomboom. Brian sent me out SIX 5 vegas classics and TWO arganese. That's SEVEN cigars for no reason! Awesome guy right here but haven't you heard? I am the unibomber, better watch your back ;)
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Alex Williams:
    Boomdaboomboom. Brian sent me out SIX 5 vegas classics and TWO arganese. That's SEVEN cigars for no reason! Awesome guy right here but haven't you heard? I am the unibomber, better watch your back ;)
    Glad they got there safe. Least I could do for all the info you hooked me up with. I was warned by Vinny to get myself a flak jacket! I've never been one to back down from a challenge. Plus what better way to start my bombing career by going after the unibomber himself! Enjoy!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got my PIF from Jason today and was very happy with the selection he sent me. I got a nice looking Fonseca, Torano dominico, and Gurkha legend. Not to mention the La Aroma de Cuba which will be smoked in short order. Oh yeah, almost forgot: RUINATION! Thanks Jason, great pay it forward pack, really made my day!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    J and I worked out a deal and I got his end yesterday. Pleasure dealing with ya buddy..!
    ljl:
    Got my PIF from Jason today and was very happy with the selection he sent me. I got a nice looking Fonseca, Torano dominico, and Gurkha legend. Not to mention the La Aroma de Cuba which will be smoked in short order. Oh yeah, almost forgot: RUINATION! Thanks Jason, great pay it forward pack, really made my day!
    Glad you like the selection, enjoy!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Just got my winnings from fun & games from Shawn, thanks a ton! Really nice selection of sticks.

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    No prob. Marked ones are from a bomb I got, but I had extras of those and I'm not to those cigars yet. Will save the others though...
    Enjoy bro!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Just got my end of a trade from GDSIM1 and that generous BOTL hooked me up big time! Not only did he send me the CAO Brazilia and Italia and the Verdadero that we agreed on he threw in a Gurkha Sherpa Cafe and Padilla 1932. Great BOTL, don't ever skip out on trading with him!!! Thanks brother! GDSIM1, Coachjamie, and Lilwing88 all had great shipping that was very well protected! I couldn't tell they had been out of a humi for more than 2 seconds with the strong aroma the bag gave off when I opened them up. Great brothers right here!!
    robbyras:
    I would like to propose sirfoster83 for membership... we set up a trade to get him on "The List" and he came through on his end and then some... he sent over a few extra sticks simply because he knew they were something I was looking for...

He is a stand-up guy in my book...
    Just got the package Rob sent today.. Sticks look great! Looking forward to trying the Verdadero Organic... have to start with the extra stick he threw in. Thanks Rob your a true BOTL!
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    ENFIDL:
    Just got my end of a trade from GDSIM1 and that generous BOTL hooked me up big time! Not only did he send me the CAO Brazilia and Italia and the Verdadero that we agreed on he threw in a Gurkha Sherpa Cafe and Padilla 1932. Great BOTL, don't ever skip out on trading with him!!! Thanks brother! GDSIM1, Coachjamie, and Lilwing88 all had great shipping that was very well protected! I couldn't tell they had been out of a humi for more than 2 seconds with the strong aroma the bag gave off when I opened them up. Great brothers right here!!
    Thanks Elijah, glad they got there OK & make sure to let everyone know what you think of them as you try them out.

Rossdavey went William Braveheart on me and killed me with his PIF package.

From Packages

Awesome package, man, thanks.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Any time man. The De Cuba and MoW are two of my favs. Hope you enjoy.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    sightunseen:

From Packages

you know, his last name was Wallace, not Braveheart ;)
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:

From Packages

you know, his last name was Wallace, not Braveheart ;)
    Haha, good call. I think I experienced what the medical community calls "cerebral flatulence."
    Jeff, being the awesome BOTL he is, sent me this nice little care package. Containing 7 great looking cigars.

All to help a newb out. Thanks Jeff your generousity will not go unnoticed.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    KABOOM! Cholmes blew up my mailbox with a SICK PIF pics after I get back from the Doctor's
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a cool movie trivia pack from Joseph today, some nice cigars and some good reading (drooling) material. Smile [:)]
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    j0z3r:
    Got a cool movie trivia pack from Joseph today, some nice cigars and some good reading (drooling) material. Smile [:)]
    I settle for nothing less than CLUB, just a fyi to ya all.... lol
    j0z3r:
    A cookbook??
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    sirfoster83:
    Jeff, being the awesome BOTL he is, sent me this nice little care package. Containing 7 great looking cigars. All to help a newb out. Thanks Jeff your generousity will not go unnoticed.
    Glad you got the package, even though I'm still a newbie myself, I love to help a brand new newbie out when I can.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    sightunseen:
    j0z3r:
    A cookbook??
    Dunno...you tell me Link Big Smile [:D]