Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    j0z3r:
    sightunseen:
    j0z3r:
    Got a cool movie trivia pack from Joseph today, some nice cigars and some good reading (drooling) material. Smile [:)]
    A cookbook??
    Dunno...you tell me Link Big Smile [:D]
    Haha. Well, it's hot enough that you can cook something on it.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Received my end of a trade yesterday from Krieg. Cigars were packaged beautifully and ready to smoke. Sent me just what I wanted. Great BOTL.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    ok since Dr+dinner took longer than expected here was what was left of my mailbox after finding Cholmes' package at ground zero

Photobucket

Gurkha Beauty,Titan, 1961 Torpedo, Man O War Ruination, Virtue, (I really regret smokin my original on a drunken night of fun now) Perdomo Habano, Olivia Series G, and a Cu-Avana Intenso. Cholmes is one Seriously BMF BoTL I deeply thank you Sir!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Hayblet:
    Gurkha Beauty,Titan, 1961 Torpedo, Man O War Ruination, Virtue, (I really regret smokin my original on a drunken night of fun now) Perdomo Habano, Olivia Series G, and a Cu-Avana Intenso. Cholmes is one Seriously BMF BoTL I deeply thank you Sir!
    very welcome sir. Hope you enjoy them all. That Oliva Special G is one of my favorite traveling smokes. Vulchor got me hooked on those. great little 30 minute smoke I always keep on hand now.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    That was a sweet package by cholmes!!! Very nice bro!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    glad u got the package bro and hope you enjoy the sticks...and that reading magazine will be a new revolution to the ccom way lol...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Phil sent me a KILLER retaliation bomb that made mine look like a mighty mite.

Sticks were:
    padilla Achilles
    LFD air bender
    Tatuaje red label (not the verocu)
    Nica libre
    Oliva O
    5 vegas relic
    Oliva serie V
    LFD double ligero chisel
    PADRON 1964 ANNIVERSARY MADURO

thanks a ton phil. It will take a while to recuperate but watch your ass :)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Some of my all-time favs in that bomb, Alex. You've been bombing the crap out of everyone, including me, and you deserved the destruction for sure!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Williams:
    Phil sent me a KILLER retaliation bomb that made mine look like a mighty mite.

Sticks were:
    padilla Achilles
    LFD air bender
    Tatuaje red label (not the verocu)
    Nica libre
    Oliva O
    5 vegas relic
    Oliva serie V
    LFD double ligero chisel
    PADRON 1964 ANNIVERSARY MADURO

thanks a ton phil. It will take a while to recuperate but watch your ass :)
    That's a great selection, I love the Serie Vs and 64s,.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us image Uploaded with ImageShack.us I know some people looked down on this brother because of the comment he made in my thread but he apologized and made up for it in a huge way! We agreed to a 5 stick trade. This BOTL blew me away with 9 cigars and a lighter! Leonard is a stand up guy that you def don't want to skip on trading with guys
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    Well done Leonard!

• coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Gadwin and I worked out a trade for 3ea Nub Conn and 3ea 5 Vegas Classic Torp. I received my package earlier and he threw in a couple of extra sticks for me as well. GadwinDuil is a good trader!
    Ryan...GadwinDuil...says hes new! Maybe new to the forums, but not to cigars!

He mooched off me and at the same time we worked out a trade...2 Nub connies and 2 Tabaks...well...he throws in an extra Gurkha Empire II and a Carlos Torano Dominicano as tag alongs! Well done bro!

Ryan is good to do business with! Thanks!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Just got back from a vacation to find sdip and Stryker's packages inside - both great BOTL's. They came through with the trade just fine, and the sticks were packed so well that nothing could've touched 'em. Stryker just made my day with his package - I'm gonna be spending some quality time outdoors tonight :D

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    zeebra:

He mooched off me and at the same time we worked out a trade...2 Nub connies and 2 Tabaks...well...he throws in an extra Gurkha Empire II and a Carlos Torano Dominicano as tag alongs! Well done bro!

So two of my favorite people on the boards to trade and just send sticks to are Zeebra and Coachjamie, looks like they traded with Ryan...GadwinDuil and I just got a PIF from him and gotta say he's the real deal, can't wait to try a Carlos Torano Dominico and the Gurkha Empire, he's a great BOTL in my book. Thanks bro.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    coachjamie:
    Gadwin and I worked out a trade for 3ea Nub Conn and 3ea 5 Vegas Classic Torp. I received my package earlier and he threw in a couple of extra sticks for me as well. GadwinDuil is a good trader!
    zeebra:

brotheradam:
    So two of my favorite people on the boards to trade and just send sticks to are Zeebra and Coachjamie, looks like they traded with Ryan...GadwinDuil and I just got a PIF from him and gotta say he's the real deal, can't wait to try a Carlos Torano Dominico and the Gurkha Empire, he's a great BOTL in my book. Thanks bro.
    I can't beleive you guys all got your packages already! I only sent them out two days ago! Wow!

Those Gurhka Empire II's I really like, so I hope you guys dig them!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I received my end of a trade with phobicsquirrel today. What a beautiful package. I sent my package first and after receiving this I feel that my package is not as adequate as his. Oooopppps did I just say that? LMFAO!!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    GadwinDuil:
    coachjamie:
    zeebra:

brotheradam:
    I can't beleive you guys all got your packages already! I only sent them out two days ago! Wow!

Those Gurhka Empire II's I really like, so I hope you guys dig them!

Got mine too, picked em up a little late but they were here today. Seems like I may have gotten a couple hitchhikers too! Ryan is an awesome trader IMO! Thanks man, hope you enjoy your side!!!
    I just got my Mooch/trade package from Shawn aka Zeebra today, and man did that guy go overboard!

This BOTL sent me 9 different 'gars and none of them I've had before! Just smelling them makes me really excited to smoke em! I knew quite a few that he was sending but seeing them, it's like a total suprise!

Thanks a ton Zee!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    jsnake:
    I received my end of a trade with phobicsquirrel today. What a beautiful package. I sent my package first and after receiving this I feel that my package is not as adequate as his.
    Well Jake, not all of us are as blessed as the Squirrel.
    GadwinDuil:
    I just got my Mooch/trade package from Shawn aka Zeebra today, and man did that guy go overboard!

This BOTL sent me 9 different 'gars and none of them I've had before! Just smelling them makes me really excited to smoke em! I knew quite a few that he was sending but seeing them, it's like a total suprise!

Thanks a ton Zee!
    Glad you got em bro! Now get to smokin...I see alot of stogies heading your way today.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Just got my package for our trade and he throws in an extra CAO Italia, thanks man. Stand up BOTL in my book.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I also got my end of the Trade with Brotheradam a nice shiny new cutter since I was using a pos Guillotine cutter before. Thank you very much Sir!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    TatuajeVI:
    jsnake:
    I received my end of a trade with phobicsquirrel today. What a beautiful package. I sent my package first and after receiving this I feel that my package is not as adequate as his.
    Well Jake, not all of us are as blessed as the Squirrel.
    hehe, yes, blessed indeed.. lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So this cat went ahead and ordered me some cain F's, and two days later, splat, there they are in my humi. Even before I was able to get his stuff out to the PO, what a BOTL. Thanks bud.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Coachjamie sent me a great package after I was his mooch. He even put in extra stick because his work got busy and he was "late" sending it off by a few days. I'm more than happy to trade with him again. I would post a pic, but I don't know how.
    Coachjamie got back to me with his end of the trade today - and it makes me wish I'd sent him more stuff!
    We agreed on 6 sticks - 3 5 vegas classics, a park avenue and 2 others - and here I have FOUR others! Got a couple hitchhikers on the way it seems :-D All of them I've heard good things about and am really eager to give them a try! And one of the sticks is a huge perfecto without a band! Oh man, the suspense! The only perfecto I've had was the gurkha centurion - and this is larger... Do I have to smoke it and tell you what I think before you tell me what it is?? :-D
    Just got my end of the trade with Jacob! The 3 different sizes of the 262's! Been waiting to try em!

Thanks bro!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I've had a crazy few days but I wanted to give brotheradam his dues. He hooked me up big time as his mooch. When I get home, I'll post the sticks.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got a pkg today from Phil (Tat) for his baby birth date contest, what a pkg it is!!!!

Camacho Pre Embargo
    La Aroma De Cuba
    5 Vegas Cask Strength, having tonight!!
    Gurkha Grand Reserve
    LFD Air Bender
    LFD Ligero
    Oliva Serie V

Stellar pkg man, I hope all is well with your family, thanks so much!