Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Got my PIF from ljl today. A nice haul of sticks, including all my favorites - contents included, but were not limited to a Ruination, Diesel, JDN Antano Consul (been dying to try this size), Cu-Avana Intenso, and Perdomo Habano plus a few others. Great guy, I'll trade with him anytime.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Kuzi sent this package out to me just for PM'ing him first for his "quick" contest. Thanks Kuzi! I won it Friday, he shipped Friday I got it today!

4 cigar sampler (RP connie, RP 1990, padilla corojo edicion especial, 5 vegas miami)
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Got ENFIDL's part of a trade today. Man did he hook me up. He sent 10 great sticks, some Ive wanted to try, and some favorites. Thank you ENFIDL! You are a great trader and botl.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Glad to hear they made it safe and I hope you enjoy them brother!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    cholmes8310:
    Got my PIF from ljl today. A nice haul of sticks, including all my favorites - contents included, but were not limited to a Ruination, Diesel, JDN Antano Consul (been dying to try this size), Cu-Avana Intenso, and Perdomo Habano plus a few others. Great guy, I'll trade with him anytime.

Glad you got 'em. Enjoy!!!

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Got my end of a trade from Vulchor. He also included a couple of extra sticks as well. I already know this, but let me reiterate, the man is a stand-up guy.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Thanks Sight.....I try, LOL. Let me also say (since I have been neglectful to do so)----I got MY end of the deal with sight, he too included a little special extras...shipped nicely and quickly as always. GREAT GUY!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Brudda Hays is da man!! But you already know this.....Got my side of the PIF and the brudda sent me an awesome collection of new sticks to try plus a little something special. Unreal package! You my boy Blue....i mean Hays!!!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    ^ that is what I am because I got two guys packages on Saturday and haven't had time to post on here.
    Hayblet demolished my want to try list with his SIX stick PIF

CAO America
    Diesel CAO Italia
    Tabacos Baez
    Kristoff Maduro
    CCOM Cuban label
    Hayblet is AMAZING.

GadwinDuil bombed me on saturday with the CCOM Cuban label sampler. He just rdered straight from the website to my door! You are too good brother.

Y'all better watch yall's asses cause as soon as I have time to breathe after work slows down and I am done with exams... I WILL BREAK YOU!!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Alex Williams:
    ^ that is what I am because I got two guys packages on Saturday and haven't had time to post on here.
    Hayblet demolished my want to try list with his SIX stick PIF

CAO America
    Diesel CAO Italia
    Tabacos Baez
    Kristoff Maduro
    CCOM Cuban label
    Hayblet is AMAZING.

GadwinDuil bombed me on saturday with the CCOM Cuban label sampler. He just rdered straight from the website to my door! You are too good brother.

Y'all better watch yall's asses cause as soon as I have time to breathe after work slows down and I am done with exams... I WILL BREAK YOU!!
    Haha, I was just ordering some stuff and I remembered reading your wants to try and list and figured I may as well for all your help earlier, so thank you :-D
    Also, I got a package today from Ljl, and this guy is just great... I don't even remember what I gave him, but I can promise you it didn't live up to par compared to this package. A Man o war, ruination, Vegas 5 A, Cao maduros, nub maduros and excalibers ahoy! I honestly don't think I've even mentioned it on the forums but I've been dying to try the man o wars, nub maduros, Vegas 5s, and cao maduros! And this guy hooked me up without this knowledge! Just pure amazing! Thank you so much!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    GadwinDuil:
    Also, I got a package today from Ljl, and this guy is just great... I don't even remember what I gave him, but I can promise you it didn't live up to par compared to this package. A Man o war, ruination, Vegas 5 A, Cao maduros, nub maduros and excalibers ahoy! I honestly don't think I've even mentioned it on the forums but I've been dying to try the man o wars, nub maduros, Vegas 5s, and cao maduros! And this guy hooked me up without this knowledge! Just pure amazing! Thank you so much!

Glad I was able to hook you up! As to the selection I could pretend like I have been taking cigar force lessons from Yoda aka Kuzi, but it was just a lucky guess. Enjoy!!!

ljl:
    GadwinDuil:

Glad I was able to hook you up! As to the selection I could pretend like I have been taking cigar force lessons from Yoda aka Kuzi, but it was just a lucky guess. Enjoy!!!

Yeah no, seriously, it's pretty amazing that you sent me those stick - Probably wasn't even a week ago I was thinking of what I want to try and those were all on the list. Thanks a ton, buddy!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Got my PIF from Joey and F&G from Ryan...

These are 2 GREAT BOTL!!! Thanks Gentlemen, I am looking forward to trying these lovely sticks

As for you Joey YOU ARE A TRUE VISIONARY!!! I won't give away your "secret weapon" but it is great and you are deserving of the recognition. Now we just need a name for it... something along the lines of "I GOT _____!"
    Joey it"s your baby, I feel you should name her!
    Many thanks to you both!!!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Got my movie winnings from j0z3r today, this guy went above and beyond to get me some sticks. The first package he sent disappeared and never arrived, so he sent me out a brand new package! Got some great sticks! Fantastic BOTL!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    your very welcome brother....hope you ejoy those sticks and the secret weapon...hope you wife "learned" something from it! lol.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    your very welcome brother....hope you ejoy those sticks and the secret weapon...hope you wife "learned" something from it! lol.
    LMAO not so secret! Stryker got hit with it too! lol
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    This guy rocked my freakin socks....pretty much out of nowhere this guy sends me a beautiful H. Upmann humi, and had some tasty sticks inside! There basically aren't words to describe this guy's awesomeness!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got Undulacs PiF today...great collection...gave a R4 which i wanted to try, a rp fusion segundo, olivia, and the organic Verdedaro, and a 5 vegas classic which i wanted to revisit ...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So these cats came through very well. Got Dadwin's deal earlier than expected. Jozer's end came through fast as well... Thanks guys.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Holy crap! I got my PIF today from sandman........sweet jesus. A Relic, V, "A", RP edge light, LFD Double Ligero, and a beautiful stick from the place the sounds like Tuba. Way to much my friend. Thanks...... you made my day!
    Cabinetmaker hit me up with my winnings from the Fun and Games thread today... And my jaw, freaking, dropped.
    Camacho SLR Maduro, RP Decade, Ashton ESG, Verdadero Organic, Don Pepin Garcia Original, and a Grayclif 1666.

I just don't know what to say, thank you so much, man! This was an amazing package to open my mailbox to!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Thought he was hittin me up with 5, I ended up with 7 great sticks! Stand up guy in my book =)
    So he was asking about a box split of Camacho 3x maddies, I sent him a link on a good price for them but due to money I was unable to participate. Well today I got a package and in it was 5 sticks, 2 of which were 3x maddies. He thanked me for the link and sent me a little Bday cigar present. I just wanted to say thank you very much and it was very, very nice of you.
    GadwinDuil:
    Cabinetmaker hit me up with my winnings from the Fun and Games thread today... And my jaw, freaking, dropped.
    Camacho SLR Maduro, RP Decade, Ashton ESG, Verdadero Organic, Don Pepin Garcia Original, and a Grayclif 1666.

I just don't know what to say, thank you so much, man! This was an amazing package to open my mailbox to!
    ooo an ESG... That is mighty generous. Enjoy.
    phobicsquirrel:
    GadwinDuil:

ooo an ESG... That is mighty generous. Enjoy.
    Never had one, but I've heard of them and almost crapped myself when I saw it O.O lol!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I just got a package from Cabinetmaker too! He sent me my winnings from the movie trivia and he really put in some nice sticks, including a couple sweet LFD's and the biggest 1990 I've ever seen as well as a cast of others. Thanks Cabby, I'm psyched!
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    I got my movie trivia pass yesterday from Jason aka minibeezy.
    5 beautiful sticks. A Padilla Miami, A Gurkha Empire III, A Nica Libre 1990, An Intenso, and a Fuente Opus X.
    Thanks Bro
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got it!! Nice stogies bro! Thanks!

imagePhotobucket">
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    badge54fd:
    I got my movie trivia pass yesterday from Jason aka minibeezy.
    5 beautiful sticks. A Padilla Miami, A Gurkha Empire III, A Nica Libre 1990, An Intenso, and a Fuente Opus X.
    Thanks Bro

Enjoy brother.