Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my end of a trade with Pheebs from a while ago. He not only included the 5 Air Benders that we were trading bit he included tons of other stuff including but not limited to a LFD Double Ligero Chisel Tip (LOVE THESE THINGS), both a red and a black Tatuaje Tubo, (heard good things about these) a couple of Nestor Placentia's, an Ashton VSG!!

Pheebs and I have pulled off several trades and passes now. I always look forward to trading with him as we have similar tastes in sticks and we tend to have different sticks from each other on hand at most times. Great way to expand your horizon's so to speak. Thanks again Pheebs, as always a Pleasure bro'.

Squirrels make great traders, and Pheebs is one of the best Squirrels I know :)
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    phobicsquirrel:
    So he was asking about a box split of Camacho 3x maddies, I sent him a link on a good price for them but due to money I was unable to participate. Well today I got a package and in it was 5 sticks, 2 of which were 3x maddies. He thanked me for the link and sent me a little Bday cigar present. I just wanted to say thank you very much and it was very, very nice of you.

Tx again for the link - happy birthday, enjoy!!!

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    So, just got my end of a trade with Alex. I sent him a humi i wasn't using, he sent me some nice sticks, well and above what was needed. We had an agreed upon number of sticks, which was more than fair already, and he hit me with a few extra anyways, after i told him not to!!!
    Oh, and Alex, the picture is just for you! haha

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So the other day some Double Espresso's were on the DD and I asked someone to help me get them and I'd trade for them. Well one person stepped up and that was a new member jangus13. I just got the cigars today and I have to say, a BIG thank you for helping me out and a DOUBLE thank you for doing it as a brand new member.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    phobicsquirrel:
    So the other day some Double Espresso's were on the DD and I asked someone to help me get them and I'd trade for them. Well one person stepped up and that was a new member jangus13. I just got the cigars today and I have to say, a BIG thank you for helping me out and a DOUBLE thank you for doing it as a brand new member.
    Sounds like a good guy!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got packs from each of these gentlemen today, both fantastic BOTLs who went above and beyond, thanks Shawn and Jay for the killer smokes.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    j0z3r:
    Got packs from each of these gentlemen today, both fantastic BOTLs who went above and beyond, thanks Shawn and Jay for the killer smokes.
    No prob Joe! glad you got em quickly.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bigharpoon just went above & beyond when sending my winnings for the movie trivia thread...

Thanks harpoon!
    <br
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    So, just got my end of a trade with Alex. I sent him a humi i wasn't using, he sent me some nice sticks, well and above what was needed. We had an agreed upon number of sticks, which was more than fair already, and he hit me with a few extra anyways, after i told him not to!!!
    Oh, and Alex, the picture is just for you! haha

jackass alabama fan... :D haha well you certainly went above and beyond! in addition to the beautiful humi, chase sent quite a few sticks to take up some space in it! Despite being an alabama fan, chase is a great guy and i would trade with him any day of the week!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I came home from a Much needed Break (well busy trip) to Monterey for our Daughters Graduation from Cal State Monterey and found my Mailbox ( newley rebuilt I might add) in SHambles.
    My wife and I have been having a Really hard time with both of our Mothers very ill and us being 3000 miles away. We have really appreciated the prayers.
    ANyhow... there were two boxes in the smoke from the bomb.. one was a Nice package of sticks including a Rocky Patel Decade and Ghurka Empire III,CAO gold, an INtenso..........
    then in the second Box two sol-cubano and a Caso Fuego..... but the kicker was a Freaking Great CIgar.Com Embroidered Cabano Shirt! Fits me like a GLOVE!
    Brought tears to my eyes the thoughfulness of this BOTL and his thoughts and Prayers. It hasnt ben easy and the Old Cigar Budget is TOAST with all the plane tickets and travel in the near future. and i seem to be smoking alot. Big thanks to this Great BOTL.
    Funny thing is Where i went to My daughters graduation and Where I ate a Nice meal was probaly a MILE from His House! ! WE WILL DEFINATELY GET TOGETHE NEXT TIME IM THERE!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I came home from a Much needed Break (well busy trip) to Monterey for our Daughters Graduation from Cal State Monterey and found my Mailbox ( newley rebuilt I might add) in SHambles.
    My wife and I have been having a Really hard time with both of our Mothers very ill and us being 3000 miles away. We have really appreciated the prayers.
    ANyhow... there were two boxes in the smoke from the bomb.. one was a Nice package of sticks including a Rocky Patel Decade and Ghurka Empire III,CAO gold, an INtenso..........
    then in the second Box two sol-cubano and a Caso Fuego..... but the kicker was a Freaking Great CIgar.Com Embroidered Cabano Shirt! Fits me like a GLOVE!
    Brought tears to my eyes the thoughfulness of this BOTL and his thoughts and Prayers. It hasnt ben easy and the Old Cigar Budget is TOAST with all the plane tickets and travel in the near future. and i seem to be smoking alot. Big thanks to this Great BOTL.
    Funny thing is Where i went to My daughters graduation and Where I ate a Nice meal was probaly a MILE from His House! ! WE WILL DEFINATELY GET TOGETHE NEXT TIME IM THERE!

Mission accomplished. However, I can't take credit for the second box with the shirt. That came from another BOTL (not sure which). At any rate, enjoy. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you.
    minibeezy:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Mission accomplished. However, I can't take credit for the second box with the shirt. That came from another BOTL (not sure which). At any rate, enjoy. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you.

OH MAN an Anonymous Contributor..... Far out! Thanks whoever you are!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got home today from a crappy day at work (well, not to crappy as the OT will do the wallet well) and Brett (the Cank) must have known; he hit me with a Gurhka Legend and a Graycliff Double Espresso, the brother must have ESPN or something. Thanks Brett, it is well appreciated.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    So I just wanted EVERYONE TO KNOW, I have been getting cigars for the troops going lately, and i couldnt be more happy to ANNOUNCE BANDYT09 the vip of the box, cuz he went well out and beyond anything we could ask. Today I got his two, yes 2 packages for the troops. I tear them open to find three(3) bundles still wrapped with Bahia Blues habano's, then two 5 packs of natural drew estates, a BOX still wrapped of blue labels, 4 Erin go Brough, and 20 ofCienfeugos......this guy just sent me 114 sticks almost all which were still in the celephane wrap from the shops....unbelievable... EVERYONE GIVE A HAND TO BANDYT09 FOR HELPING THE TROOPS RELAX WHILE ENJOYING A FINE CIGAR!!! excellent BOTL!!!!!!
    I Got to Hang with Hays for a Few Today and This Great BOTL saw I had been wantingto Try a SOl Cubano Artisian ...... he reached in His Humi and Handed Me one he had been resting for quite a WHILE....... Going to take that Bad Boy on a Test Run Later tonight to Celebrate MAMASOX WIn American IDOL! I know that is going to Happen! Thanks Hays your A Good freind and a Great BOTL!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Rossdavey hooked me up with some awesome smokes in my movie trivia winnings. Great BOTL!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    I got my trade from Pheebs today and this guy really took care of me - which wasn't even called for! I only sents him 2 Cain F's and he sent me a basically new Xikar cutter and a couple gurhkas and a 5 vegas!

I still owe him, this trade of ours was way too one sided!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I just wanted to say Thank You to joeyjoe for putting together the cigar package for the troops. I think it's one of the coolest things I've been involved in lately. I know a lot of guys and gals that are deployed and have been deployed. They all say that the care packages are the best part of being over there. Joeyjoe is a stand-up BOTL.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    lilwing88:
    I just wanted to say Thank You to joeyjoe for putting together the cigar package for the troops. I think it's one of the coolest things I've been involved in lately. I know a lot of guys and gals that are deployed and have been deployed. They all say that the care packages are the best part of being over there. Joeyjoe is a stand-up BOTL.
    +1.
    Great idea and great support from alot on the forum. Thanks Joeyjoe and everyone else who helped him out.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    sirfoster83:
    lilwing88:
    +1.
    Great idea and great support from alot on the forum. Thanks Joeyjoe and everyone else who helped him out.

Yeah I think you have broken ground for a new Ccom forum tradition.

• MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Received my swap package from Hayblet today.

Promptly shipped and included a hitchhiker, a Gurkha Empire III !!! Another Gurkha to try :)

A stand up guy for sure

Hayblet, gura mie ayd, braar jeh yn duillaghey!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Got Bombed by this awesome BOTL.

• Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Read that you wanted to try some Oliveros, hope you enjoy :^)
    Ok here is the List of Fantastic BOTL as it Stands today! Of course i think your all Great BOTL but this is a list of all those that have sent me sticks in this MINi BOMB thats FREAKING HUGE!
    LjL
    Sightunseen
    The SNiper
    Firetruckguy
    The Cank
    TatujaueVI
    Brotheradam
    Hays
    Duder
    Zeebra
    RossDavey
    Krieg
    Enfidel
    M.Walsh
    Cigarsherlock
    Gmill
    Joe
    Coach Jamie
    Haybelt
    Cabinetmaker
    Greg Z
    Hope I havent left any out! More to come Possibly...
    WHAT A BOMB!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ok here is the List of Fantastic BOTL as it Stands today! Of course i think your all Great BOTL but this is a list of all those that have sent me sticks in this MINi BOMB thats FREAKING HUGE!
    LjL
    Sightunseen
    The SNiper
    Firetruckguy
    The Cank
    TatujaueVI
    Brotheradam
    Hays
    Duder
    Zeebra
    RossDavey
    Krieg
    Enfidel
    M.Walsh
    Cigarsherlock
    Gmill
    Joe
    Coach Jamie
    Haybelt
    Cabinetmaker
    Greg Z
    WHAT A BOMB!
    Oh, there's more comin...........
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Redtailhawkoz:
    LjL
    Sightunseen
    The SNiper
    Firetruckguy
    The Cank
    TatujaueVI
    Brotheradam
    Hays
    Duder
    Zeebra
    RossDavey
    Krieg
    Enfidel
    M.Walsh
    Cigarsherlock
    Gmill
    Joe
    Coach Jamie
    Haybelt
    Cabinetmaker
    Greg Z
    WHAT A BOMB!

right on OZ ! Enjoy Brother
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Redtailhawkoz:
    LjL
    Sightunseen
    The SNiper
    Firetruckguy
    The Cank
    TatujaueVI
    Brotheradam
    Hays
    Duder
    Zeebra
    RossDavey
    Krieg
    Enfidel
    M.Walsh
    Cigarsherlock
    Gmill
    Joe
    Coach Jamie
    Haybelt
    Cabinetmaker
    Greg Z
    WHAT A BOMB!
    "M. Walsh"...... that's me, BTW. I guess I shoulda put my screen name on the pack. Oh well. Enjoy, Oz! You deserve a little relaxation!!!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    All great BOTL's sending way more than I ever bargained for pics coming soon need to clear space on my table for pix
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Redtailhawkoz:
    LjL
    Sightunseen
    The SNiper
    Firetruckguy
    The Cank
    TatujaueVI
    Brotheradam
    Hays
    Duder
    Zeebra
    RossDavey
    Krieg
    Enfidel
    M.Walsh
    Cigarsherlock
    Gmill
    Joe
    Coach Jamie
    Haybelt
    Cabinetmaker
    Greg Z
    WHAT A BOMB!
    Not to sound gay or like some bad boy band song, but the smile on your face in those pics is worth it

really I'm a very happily married man.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    TatuajeVI is a great guy. many thx for giving a new guy a shot. im loving the 5 vegas. so far had the "A" and gold really enjoyed both