Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Made a trade with this new guy to the forum. He's a friend of Kuzi's, and we can now add him to the "good guy" list! Thanks for the good lookin cigars!
    fuentejps:
    TatuajeVI is a great guy. many thx for giving a new guy a shot. im loving the 5 vegas. so far had the "A" and gold really enjoyed both
    You are very welcome!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    rossdavey2:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ok here is the List of Fantastic BOTL as it Stands today! Of course i think your all Great BOTL but this is a list of all those that have sent me sticks in this MINi BOMB thats FREAKING HUGE!
    LjL
    Sightunseen
    The SNiper
    Firetruckguy
    The Cank
    TatujaueVI
    Brotheradam
    Hays
    Duder
    Zeebra
    RossDavey
    Krieg
    Enfidel
    M.Walsh
    Cigarsherlock
    Gmill
    Joe
    Coach Jamie
    Haybelt
    Cabinetmaker
    Greg Z
    Hope I havent left any out! More to come Possibly...
    WHAT A BOMB!
    Not to sound gay or like some bad boy band song, but the smile on your face in those pics is worth it

really I'm a very happily married man.

ROTFLMAO well I am Very Happily Married too Bro its all good!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I received quite a nice package from Smoke=Fire last week in the Pay if Forward game. Somehow he managed to read my mind as all of these sticks are ones I haven't tried but have been wanting to. Much appreciated Smoke!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Hayblet:
    All great BOTL's sending way more than I ever bargained for pics coming soon need to clear space on my table for pix
    I am glad that the package got there before the long weekend; hopefully you'll be able to accomplish the MOW badge before the weekend is out. Good luck.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    All great BOTL's sending way more than I ever bargained for pics coming soon need to clear space on my table for pix
    I am glad that the package got there before the long weekend; hopefully you'll be able to accomplish the MOW badge before the weekend is out. Good luck.
    That's my plan for tomorrow since I actually have a effin Saturday off (more the less 2 days in a row holy crap!) tho work has been dead as of late and I'm a victim of labor costs :( but still I am gonna try tomorrow thank you again Sir!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    bandyt gave me an unexpected smack down today and the package was amazing. Pic is posted in another thread.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    So I hooked up Sirfoster83 with a few sticks when he was first starting out and didn't expect anything in return, and yet today in my mailbox was a box from Brian with 3 of my favorite sticks and 2 I can't wait to try. This guy is a great BOTL in my book.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 143

Must give a quick shout to NYHCx516x for giving this rook the chance to build some bank! Thanks for the trade!

Upstanding BOTL! And appreciate the pizza recommendation too! The family loved it!

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Made up a trade with Chase a couple weeks ago for 2 V Maduro's I was looking for. I get his package in the mail today and DAMN! 8 STICKS! Dude you went way overboard. If any of you get a chance to trade with this BOTL........do it!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Redtailhawkoz:
    rossdavey2:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ok here is the List of Fantastic BOTL as it Stands today! Of course i think your all Great BOTL but this is a list of all those that have sent me sticks in this MINi BOMB thats FREAKING HUGE!
    LjL
    Sightunseen
    The SNiper
    Firetruckguy
    The Cank
    TatujaueVI
    Brotheradam
    Hays
    Duder
    Zeebra
    RossDavey
    Krieg
    Enfidel
    M.Walsh
    Cigarsherlock
    Gmill
    Joe
    Coach Jamie
    Haybelt
    Cabinetmaker
    Greg Z
    WHAT A BOMB!
    Not to sound gay or like some bad boy band song, but the smile on your face in those pics is worth it

Ok, I think we have a man card issue here! This + hes flying all the way across the pond as an excuse to wear a kilt! hmmmm.

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Met up with babsdpu in person last night. Lives in my area, traded for a MOW Virtue to hopefully get my badge on Monday. Nice guy, we didnt have time for a smoke, but will be getting together for one soon im sure. Great trader too!! Great guy, say hello to him if ya see him around,
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Fourtotheflush:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    rossdavey2:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    LjL
    Sightunseen
    The SNiper
    Firetruckguy
    The Cank
    TatujaueVI
    Brotheradam
    Hays
    Duder
    Zeebra
    RossDavey
    Krieg
    Enfidel
    M.Walsh
    Cigarsherlock
    Gmill
    Joe
    Coach Jamie
    Haybelt
    Cabinetmaker
    Greg Z
    WHAT A BOMB!

Ok, I think we have a man card issue here! This + hes flying all the way across the pond as an excuse to wear a kilt! hmmmm.

I can wear a kilt any time I dam well please thank you very much.

Its just easier and you get less looks when you do it over there :-)
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I got my half of a trade with Robbyras today. Even despite some sick days, he still went above and beyond throwin in some really nice extra sticks. Awesome trader. Bomb that botl.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    in addition to the three El Cobres i wished for, this guy sends me TWO PADILLA 1932 OSCUROS!!!!!! Joz3r is my hero!!!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    As I was packing for my weekend. I walk out to find not only the mailbox missing but half my sun room in shambles. Stephen blew me away with 14 great looking sticks. Couple great looking Gurkhas as well as some Rocky Patels I cant wait to try. This is one great BOTL! All I have to say is Stephen you better watch your back and thanks brother!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Got my PIF from Robby. Very nice selection. A very generous BOTL!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Now that all is said and done, there is a long overdue Good Trader to give props to, gdsim1 aka The Sniper, for his single round bomb that put a big smile on my face. Thanks Glen, for the cigar and the fun game.
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    j0z3r:
    Now that all is said and done, there is a long overdue Good Trader to give props to, gdsim1 aka The Sniper, for his single round bomb that put a big smile on my face. Thanks Glen, for the cigar and the fun game.
    My pleasure Joe! Glad you enjoyed it, and nice to finally, PROPERLY meet you! :-)

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Received my first trade from Joeyjoe. Excellent guy. Of coarse I received some extras. The generosity is just crazy here. Hopefully I can keep it flowin in the future. Thanks again Joe.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    just got t_evans package and the sticks look in excellent shape and got a hitchhiker...stand up guy
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    j0z3r:

A big +1 on that! Great game and a stand up BOTL!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    ljl:
    j0z3r:

A big +1 on that! Great game and a stand up BOTL!

^this! GDSIM is an awesome BOTL!!!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    This fine cigar smoker sent me cigars from the PIF....8.... 8 total cigars ! The Camacho and Sinatra I am looking very forward to ! This fine BOTL is a must to trade with if you should ever get the chance ! Thanks Michael, its people like you that keep these trades interesting.
    Not that he needs more rep, but I got Ozzie's Fun and Games package today which has a mystery stick (I assume it's a Repasado 96?) one of my absolute favorites a Mi Barrio, a Helix (which is new to me and always a plus) a Carlos Torano Dominicom and a Verdadero Organic. A very awesome package from a very awesome BOTL
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Jetmech sent his goods out and it was a goodie. Thanks bro.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my end of a trade with LJL yesterday and WOW. Larry is such a good trader and stand up guy.

Along with the 7 Camacho Triple Maduro's he also threw in a bunch of other sticks including a Tatuaje , a Don Pepin Garcia , an AB Harvest select, and 5 Vegas A.

Thanks again Larry, this was very generous of you bro'. Thank you.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Glad you got them, but now I feel that a secondary package is needed after receiving yours!!! Just got my end of our trade, and not only were there the agreed upon sticks, which included an AVO LE10, but he also threw in a Camacho PE! Total overkill, but it's greatly appreciated. Anybody who gets a chance to trade with firetruckguy, do it!
    Got my end of a trade between myself and Mr. Canker package included a Gurkha Beauty, Centurian Double Perfecto, Vintage Shaggy, Legend and another Double Perfecto I'm not sure of. Brett is one awesome BoTL and anyone who hasn't traded with him yet should!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Just got my end of the trade that I had going with Spencer. A Kristoff and a GOF..... Thats right the good man sent me a GOF !!! On top of that he sent me one of my favorite a Don Pepin Cuban classic and a MOW. He was only supposed to send me the Kristoff and GOF. Thanks Spencer ! Anyone who doesn't know this already, Spencer is a great BOTL and an outstanding person to trade with !
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Got Hayblet's PIF package and am pretty damn disgusted by it!! Are you kidding me, man?!!!?!?! Not one Swisher Sweet or a White Owl? What the h3ll! Just kidding btw - he sent me some really nice sticks. I don't remember them off the top of my head (they were 5), but the two that stood out was a G2 which I wanted to try a lot, Indian Tabak Maduro, and Leoninos by La Aurora... Thanks, bro!