Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Got my PIF from Cank with 4 I've never tried including a 5 Vegas Cask Strength and a Cabana Real.

Coachjamie sends me not only a Cain, but a Cain F just to try out and threw in a couple of my favorites too boot.

Both these guys are fine outstanding BOTL's
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    bandyt09 hooked me up with a Gran Habano sampler after I posted something in a thread saying I needed to revisit the 3 siglos! They look fabulous! Also, I'm buying 5 La Riquezas off him from the weekend blitz a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get to them! Thanks Todd!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    laker1963:
    Got my end of a trade with LJL yesterday and WOW. Larry is such a good trader and stand up guy.

Along with the 7 Camacho Triple Maduro's he also threw in a bunch of other sticks including a Tatuaje , a Don Pepin Garcia , an AB Harvest select, and 5 Vegas A.

Thanks again Larry, this was very generous of you bro'. Thank you.

Enjoy!!! Great trade on my end due to Laker and Sandy too! Thanks fellas - I know you both sent out some sticks that had to be awful hard to say goodbye to. Both these guys are outstanding traders to deal with and set me up great on my side. I got hit with so many "special occasion" sticks - unreal. Thanks fellas!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    thedjfish is the man! sent me a sweet little 10 stick BOMB including 3 cao italia novellas, nub maduro, 2 different rp vintage 2nds, one a 90 one a 92, a ITSF maduro, 2 cohiba red dots and a cohiba black.. great BOTL!!!!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    bandyt hooked me up with a MOW that I had been wanting to try and also threw in 3 other very nice sticks! You continue to go above and beyond! I really appreciate the package!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    joe, thank you.
    i now dont have to add the LE10 to my *uck*t list. i wish i could post more about this but that time will come. thank you.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    Got my end of a trade with LJL yesterday and WOW. Larry is such a good trader and stand up guy.

Along with the 7 Camacho Triple Maduro's he also threw in a bunch of other sticks including a Tatuaje , a Don Pepin Garcia , an AB Harvest select, and 5 Vegas A.

Thanks again Larry, this was very generous of you bro'. Thank you.

Enjoy!!! Great trade on my end due to Laker and Sandy too! Thanks fellas - I know you both sent out some sticks that had to be awful hard to say goodbye to. Both these guys are outstanding traders to deal with and set me up great on my side. I got hit with so many "special occasion" sticks - unreal. Thanks fellas!

Let me know how the segundos are. I love the 90&92's.

Ive had some other segundos and they fell flat IMO

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a fun and games pack from Spencer today, 5 sticks that I've had and also enjoy, thank you.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Got a Package from Jozr Today from the Fun and Games 5 sticks. several of which I have never seen but look delicous an Upper cut,and a Vengeance Maduro Lingero, 5 vegas Miami,Liga Privada, and an Ashton VSG... A true Great BTOL.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    kuzi16:
    joe, thank you.
    i now dont have to add the LE10 to my *uck*t list. i wish i could post more about this but that time will come. thank you.
    Damn. I was gonna send you a couple next week...
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    j0z3r:
    Got a fun and games pack from Spencer today, 5 sticks that I've had and also enjoy, thank you.
    I was kinda worried what to pick for ya hope you enjoy them Sir!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Alex Williams:
    kuzi16:
    joe, thank you.
    why are you all so fucking nice?
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    kuzi16:
    Alex Williams:
    kuzi16:
    joe, thank you.

Give me a little time to put my thoughts together on that one. I figure I should be able to explain accurately during the course of next week some time...

PS: WTF your droppin' the f - bomb no prob., don't make posts about l*sbians though...(lol)!

ljl:
    PS: WTF your droppin' the f - bomb no prob., don't make posts about l*sbians though...(lol)!

Fucker, Fucking, Fuckin', Fucked...you can get away with the variants, just not the word itself...***!!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Got my PIF from brotheradam today. A few tasties that I've had and a few new ones to try. Thanks Jeff!
    kuzi16:
    Alex Williams:
    kuzi16:
    joe, thank you.

Im not nice - definately an Ahole - ask cholmes.

HA

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Duder2:
    Got my PIF from brotheradam today. A few tasties that I've had and a few new ones to try. Thanks Jeff!
    Glad it got there Jason. Hope you enjoy.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    So the 2010 5 Vegas Limitada went on special last week and I had posted how much I wanted to try these but that my cigar fund was tapped out. So in the mail yesterday I received 5 5 Vegas Limitadas' sent to me by none other than Mr. Alex Williams ! This man bought me the DD ! Alex you are the definition of a BOTL. Thank you so much, and as I stated, keep a look out because you never know when its going to come back to you ( and it IS coming ! )
    The Cank:
    So the 2010 5 Vegas Limitada went on special last week and I had posted how much I wanted to try these but that my cigar fund was tapped out. So in the mail yesterday I received 5 5 Vegas Limitadas' sent to me by none other than Mr. Alex Williams ! This man bought me the DD ! Alex you are the definition of a BOTL. Thank you so much, and as I stated, keep a look out because you never know when its going to come back to you ( and it IS coming ! )

This is awesome!!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Got my half of a trade with Joeyjoe21_8 today. Great selection of sticks, including CAO Brazilia Anaconda (that thing is huge) and a Gurkha TPB-1, and some extras thrown in as well. Joey went above and beyond what was expected, but that's the norm around here I've found out repeatedly. Will definitely trade with him again, and anyone else who gets the chance should as well.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    The Cank:
    glad you got em brother! i saw your post and couldnt help but send you a couple :D ENJOY!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    hope you like the collection i threw together for ya bro! i tried to put as many in as possible! lol
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Got my package from Joe yesterday with some very nice sticks including a few I have never tried and a bunch that I really like. Thanks!
    Also got my end of the trade with Goldy, got the Stradivarius cigars I traded for and some bonus cigars, two of which I've never had. Thanks Brian.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Another solid mailbox assault from Tony as payback for selling him out to the sniper, good stuff! Thanks Tony :^)
    got my half of the trade from cholmes...bro...thankyou so much. you were quick. Stand up guy with lots of extras that make my mouth water lol.
    got my end of trade from thedjfish....stand up guy...got my sticks out, witha extra nub maduro, or also two cao lx2's which i was itching to try...thankyou so much bro. My week is now made
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    same to you joe thanks
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Brothas...Marty is a mothaphuckin G! This guy didn't just bomb me, he blew my apartment clear out to sea...17 delicious sticks, including multiple that I've been dying to try. Hellova hit man, and I definitely appreciate it!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    TatuajeVI:
    bandyt09 hooked me up with a Gran Habano sampler after I posted something in a thread saying I needed to revisit the 3 siglos! They look fabulous! Also, I'm buying 5 La Riquezas off him from the weekend blitz a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get to them! Thanks Todd!
    Phil is the man. He sent me a "favorites of his" package today for the Gran Habanos sampler I sent out to him. The favorites he sent me were a LFD Air Bender, Oliva V Lancero, Oliva O Torpedo, Tauaje Havana VI Nobles and a Padilla Achilles Robusto. This brother has some fine tastes.